Legendary and Nefarious

12346»

Comments

• Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hah I like that pay system and will bring that up for consideration XD

I guess its funny that I'm getting more complaints from Nef than our own members :)

Really though there is more to guild membership than just pay. While our pay is decent, if you are joining a guild only for money and aren't interested in anything else Legendary is not really the guild for you anyway.

that conversation started over a legendary member making a coment on devalis taking money over his members.. that was the purpose.. so i clarified the situation that devalis isnt recieving any more money than any nefarious member unlike legendary does and that nefarious members arent getting less pay, that was the all purpose =)
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm not a Nefarious member.

I'm not whining, I do statistics rather, have not complained about payment method.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    I'm not a Nefarious member.

I'm not whining, I do statistics rather, have not complained about payment method.

oh and yes, im not a nefarious member either.. actually i dont play this game since 8 months now b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    oh and yes, im not a nefarious member either.. actually i dont play this game since 8 months now b:chuckle

Ayano is not a Legendary member either at the moment XD
    I don't want to argue over details though. As you know I personally don't think of Nefarious as an "enemy" but only as our TW opponent and arguing is too divisive for my taste.

I have a lot of respect for what you guys have accomplished and a lot of pride in what Legendary has achieved. Next TW you guys should meet us for a tea party on path C b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i said last 2 days >.> i dunno if you like LG or not but loose the attitude its making more harm than good.

And to be fair, say you get 2 pple in a normally lit room wearing identical dusty shirts. If the spotlight shines on one guy, that dont mean hes any dirtier than the one without the spotlight. It just means his dirt is more noticeable. Same with LG, nef, or hell any other fac out there. Their on the same ground, just one has the spotlight on them atm.

What makes you think that every faction out there has that dust on their shirt? Corruption is a gradual process that, with adherance to certain standards, can be held at bay.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What makes you think that every faction out there has that dust on their shirt? Corruption is a gradual process that, with adherance to certain standards, can be held at bay.
    You are naive much. Try name all the facs that where made since the beginning of the server and maybe that might shed some light on your pour soul. Im not about to go explain 8+months of history and even more back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nope when I started in January there were many big factions, Seppuku and Nemisis seemed stronger when they were around. Nef and Leg seemed to stay quiet most of the time.

PK oriented faction NWO owned about 3-4 lands around silver pool. Regicide, Rebirth, Soviet, 9Kings, Wiccanway, D'Gamers, Outlaw, Steel and some others have also had places on the map in the past.

Also SC, things aren't anywhere near that simple. Many high levels have their own reasons for not merging, bad blood between them, lack of interest in TW or they have an inflated ego and repulse others. Any money LG/Nef invested in getting those lands is being returned tenfold every week.

A TW reset will merely allow more people to enjoy the experience. If LG/Nef are truely strong then they win their lands back eventually. Currently the system is flawed making fake bids commonplace to protect 1k and arch. Also higher levels are usually lured into LG/Nef by the prospect of a salary. The sheer amount of land they own allows them access to a huge amount of money, meaning better gears, high level apothecary potions and various other bonuses.

NEf owned the first territories...biggest factions that owned land asiode Nef back in the days would be LEgendary and SHockwave...later to come Outlaw...all others held only a few...NWO held more than 2 for a time...most only held one or two and for awhile that was it...there was one that held the areas around sanctuary...but sadly i forgot the name..the faction is i think long gone now

o you mean Steel? Because that worked well.

boing
    What I meant was, fake factions seem to enjoy placing bids near 1k/arch. Also one week? get real. A faction is only able to attack once a week, so we would have months of good TW's, interesting TW's.

I personally know several who have left factions purely for the money they'll get, granted they are nice people. I've run Fb's on alts with nefarious, the ego's and patronising language really pissed me off. I know they have nice members, but with that they also have some of the biggest ego's on the server.

The TW system is very flawed and needs changing, my suggestions are:

A faction must contain over 30 members lv.30+(to help prevent fake bids)

No limit on the amount of times you can defend at once(Adds realism to TW)

Allow lv.6+ Apothecary potions to all players(Removes an unneccasary advantage)

Map resets once things become too stale(One of the main advertised features of PW is TW, not everyone who wants to do it wants it to be just being ganked repeatedly)

Block a certain skill from TW(Forces a certain class to use stratergy instead of abusing a bug)

FLESH REAM PHOENIX VENOMANCER?b:dirty
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    FLESH REAM PHOENIX VENOMANCER?

Nuuuuu,STOP right there!!! There's enough nix threads out there to last me for a life time which I wonder if I'll ever forget,this is sanctuary forum,no veno QQ,I've learned to accept and try countering it long ago :P .
    Now back on topic b:cute
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Flesh Ream.. b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    NEf owned the first territories...biggest factions that owned land asiode Nef back in the days would be LEgendary and SHockwave...later to come Outlaw...all others held only a few...NWO held more than 2 for a time...most only held one or two and for awhile that was it...there was one that held the areas around sanctuary...but sadly i forgot the name..the faction is i think long gone now

I think you mean Ravenous
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when i started playing most of the map was owned by outlaw... but im not rly bothered with only 2 factions owning the map because i like 1 of those 2 ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes Sing , Flesh Ream =D
    Q.Q MOAAAAR . But y you purge ? >.<
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh he did it with much more passion and feeling ,something like this :

"sinangel: Why you purgeeeee!!!!" b:angry