Legendary and Nefarious

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dont forget also, Regicide has been relentlessly attacking every weekend for going on two months now. b:victory

They lose though. Too bad that, as it is, the TW system don't reward them.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I'd be more worried about what goes on inside the faction than winning, losing, or rewards.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    Tabit - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, I realize that, however, Nef. seems to have a sound leadership if they are able to stick together and stay a band of brothers. Because of that, their Faction is Second to none at the moment. Legendary is number two with less territories, but not by much.

Correct me if I am wrong but, there are only spots for 300 people in a Faction as a cap.

Now how many people do you think are playing PWI sanctuary atm?

I'd say more than 90% is not Nefarious or Legendary. No, what it is made up of is Smaller factions with some High levels and some low levels. But you have to realize one important thing, most of those people that are low levels are not REGULAR PLAYERS. The reason for Nef. having all the High levels is BECAUSE they only allow regular playing players. Now, anyone Faction placing more effort into the game IF they have the time, I'm sure can grow as big as Nefarious and Legendary.

Have anyone of you bothered to read the recruitment and the rules on Nefarious's (Legendary's is closed without registering) Forums? I have. You would be interested. I also suggest you learn some things from them. It is intelligence that would be useful in future fights against them. You see, they don't consider themselves at war with any one of you because NONE of you have bothered to pose a serious threat And that includes my faction as well. We are not a PVP faction, only because we are not yet capable of such actions yet.

You can complain about this, complain about that. Nef is recruiting this person or Nef. is recruiting that person. Its all bickering, pointless ramble. and All Nef. is doing is watching ants fight or squeak. Its seriously a joke.
    Seriously, if you want to take down Nef. so much, then go out and place your all in kicking through them through the wall and knock them down. Learn from their tactics in PVP, figure out counter tactics to fight back. Train Squad leaders to practice and coordinate against their battle tactics. And all this comes down to this. Are your TW players good enough to act fluidly through the heap of battle? Let me ask you also, Are your Factinos properly equiped to fight them? You spend so much money on attacking a territory when your "Technology" compared to theirs is stone age. You wasted money on attacking when you could have taken the time instead to arm up ALL of your members. Prepare them for battle by getting them raised up in level, and then training them to fluidly work together. Take pretend runs with another faction in a secluded terrain. and Have marked positions with certain types of players as the markers. Have squads be designated with a Squad leader to order where the battle goes and to communicate with the Commander of that Battle.

Have you trained your Faction people enough so that they know exactly how each other works in the squad and anticipate movements, spot out enemy movements, and then be able to react intelligently or have a plan of reaction?

You see, Battle is not just attack pogo stick your way through. it takes tactics. I have personally have never been in a PW battle before, so I know nothing and I have no experience, but at least I know, Nefarious won battles because they had two things with them. Teamwork and better equipment. With the first being most important and the second to be close behind.

Complain all you want, but so far the reason Nefarious attracts High levels is money, but its still bonds them together and they probably have practice runs and they definitely have experience on how to win in TW.
    I suggest you learn how to counter their strategies and observe them. Have you thought about using scouts that can analyze the situation? Have you thought about making mock battles with Nefarious and see their tactics and have you thought about probing them for weaknesses in their tactics?

I am telling you to be intelligent in fighting them. Any other way will make you loose, like it has been and continues to be.

I said it best, Actions speak louder than words. All words about how nef. has this high level. All Nef has is that High levels. So what? I don't care. Then get Your Faction members to high levels. There is a Level cap. Hello?
    It is not Nef. that is the problem and it is not Nef. or Legendary that is the reason for them having a dominant Arena to play in. You are the ones that lost that territory or never bothered to take it and when you did, you slacked off or your factions member got bored. Your own Factions are the reason and the blame for not getting yourself to a higher level to fight on the same plain as Nefarious or Legendary fights on.

Show your worth. To Challenge a Titan, you must use your head and fight with all your will. David didn;t win against Golaith by fighting with brute force. He used intelligence and aimed for the head with a stone.

Learn from History and fight for the future. Your actions now will determine whether or not Nefarious or Legendary continues to win in TW
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have personally have never been in a PW battle before, so I know nothing and I have no experience, but at least I know, Nefarious won battles because they had two things with them. Teamwork and better equipment. With the first being most important and the second to be close behind.

So you're saying we should take advice from the uninformed and inexperienced? b:laugh
    You see, they don't consider themselves at war with any one of you because NONE of you have bothered to pose a serious threat.

Perhaps with the intelligence accumulated below we'd be considered a serious threat. b:surrender
    there are only spots for 300 people in a Faction as a cap.

Complain all you want, but so far the reason Nefarious attracts High levels is money, but its still bonds them together and they probably have practice runs and they definitely have experience on how to win in TW.

I'm glad a non-Nefarious member was able to enlighten us on that. :)
    You are the ones that lost that territory or never bothered to take it and when you did, you slacked off or your factions member got bored. Your own Factions are the reason and the blame for not getting yourself to a higher level to fight on the same plain as Nefarious or Legendary fights on.

It's easier said than done. You said yourself that money attracts high levels? Well if you had taken the time to think about what you had just said, you'd know that factions that don't reimburse the money that their members spend for each TW struggle a lot more than factions that accumulate 200M a week.

I said it best, Actions speak louder than words.

I think It'd be wise to take your own advice. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im just speechless. I really dont know what to say to such an uninformed, unexperienced and unknowing person.

Word of advice: Dont speak of what we should do and what we havent done unless you have the experience, knowledge, and understanding of what goes on beyond your unknowing eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There IS a faction atm that seems to be going out for Nef and LG. Although their method of recruitment is not the best. Literally stealing high lvl members I would say, because they keep on PMing the same pple on several occasions...

I do not know about Nefarious, but Legendary has certainly been getting good people from other factions (and also seems very talented with rumor management).
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You are right. My apologies for stating my opinion on things.

I would like to say though, I am trying to learn and stating something and apologizing for it if needed later, and learning from your own mistakes is a better way to go then not speaking out at all (which is doing nothing) and always having that same opinion of things, and grow some sort of delusional view and make a bigger blunder in the future.
    So you can be speechless that an inexperienced and an uninformed person stating their views, however, if they never stated it and never learned from their mistakes like I have now, what worse situation would I be in?

You are also correct, I don't know if Nefarious members are truly attracted there because of money. And I will never truly know nor will anyone else for that matter until they meet them themselves and be with them.

You say I should take my own advice, actions speak louder than words. I told you I am not in TW because I am preparing for it. I don't know about my Faction, but I know I am. I like to fight. I have fun fighting in a battle in game. And I would like to try it and learn from others who do have experience. I;m only level 63, I have been out of game for a while, and I don't imagine I am goning to be joining TW soon because I will want to work up to at least level 90.
    It's easier said than done. You said yourself that money attracts high levels? Well if you had taken the time to think about what you had just said, you'd know that factions that don't reimburse the money that their members spend for each TW struggle a lot more than factions that accumulate 200M a week.
    I understand this. It is up to each individual Faction member to make sure they get their own funds. You are using up money paying for one TW war and you don't even know if the enemy already has 20 times better equipment than you. You can't know. It is a gamble. But with Legendary and Nefarious, you have to expect they already have top equipment. So, the Factions that are large need to work on that instead of wasting the money and attacking. Let Nefarious and Legendary worry about each other for a bit of time. (However, i don't know all the Factions they may already be doing this. I am speaking about those factions that aren't involved in TW. And one last thing, coordinate with each group of large Factions when you do attack Nefarious. If say every territory Nefarious was attacked at once by multiple different Factions in the same week. Do you think Nef. could stand up to that?. Take a breath before the storm. Although they may have already done this, I don't know.)
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We are very much aware of what we are fighting against. Two months of battling it out with Nefarious is giving us the experience and knowledge we need in order to better our attacks and know how they work as a team effort in defense and offense.

I apologize if I seemed rude towards you, as you were just stating your opinion, which you have every right to. But I must say, everything that you have suggested, Regicide has done and then some.

As far as gear wise: You yourself can look at their gears. Its called Player Info.

I only hope that we as a faction stand as a inspiration and a role model in how we stand strong together and as a team, learn and grow, to make an impact on the map. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited June 2009
    We are very much aware of what we are fighting against. Two months of battling it out with Nefarious is giving us the experience and knowledge we need in order to better our attacks and know how they work as a team effort in defense and offense.

I apologize if I seemed rude towards you, as you were just stating your opinion, which you have every right to. But I must say, everything that you have suggested, Regicide has done and then some.

As far as gear wise: You yourself can look at their gears. Its called Player Info.

I only hope that we as a faction stand as a inspiration and a role model in how we stand strong together and as a team, learn and grow, to make an impact on the map. b:pleased

I wish you best of luck. But you're against a biased system that works against people like you in every way.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Try get together the same amount of pple from your own fac as Dan and lead them through the same amount of losses and see if they actually stick with you.
    Yes Regi loose atm. But they havnt given up. TW system doesnt reward them, yes. Its a freakin rocky road, but in a way its a great way to weed out the pple who just look for compensation in everything and have a lack of patience. If I had not been in my own fac (cause i have pple to take care there i cant leave them) I would have loved to join Regi due to the losses and persistence they swallow and keep up with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Try get together the same amount of pple from your own fac as Dan and lead them through the same amount of losses and see if they actually stick with you.
    Yes Regi loose atm. But they havnt given up. TW system doesnt reward them, yes. Its a freakin rocky road, but in a way its a great way to weed out the pple who just look for compensation in everything and have a lack of patience. If I had not been in my own fac (cause i have pple to take care there i cant leave them) I would have loved to join Regi due to the losses and persistence they swallow and keep up with.

And that is what I respect the most about players. The ones that stay out of loyalty and dedication are top notch in my book.
    edited June 2009
    And that is what I respect the most about players. The ones that stay out of loyalty and dedication are top notch in my book.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but an admirable, noble fool is still a fool.

Our current TW system is skewed and completely unfair. It's nothing more than a money tree for gold farming. No real competition. You're against a system stacked against you.

Hopefully, PWI will change this BS soon.
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A simple way to make TW fairer would be to limit any faction from owning more than 5 lands, this would make TW much more intersting, other factions would then be able to build up by owning lands. Would make the game much more enjoyable and more of a challenge for Nef And Leg to hold onto their lands.
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I don't care about the money you want to earn so badly from Territories.
    You know if you really think that staying in a Faction out of loyalty is a foolish idea, then how would you like it if Everyone of your guys in your Faction decided to go to a different Faction out of the want for a money?

Loyalty is a rare thing. And the only reason why the system is flawed is because people in the system (don't mean everyone) have the mind set "I don't want to work for my Territory."

You have super powers who dominate the field, and you have some Factions already working to bring down the Crown and Thrown, do you think it is just a simple task?

Do you think if this happened in RL you could just ask someone to Reset the system? You have a problem if you think its easy to get those Territories in the first place.

I remember Nefarious and Legendary had to work up to their High levels and fight the NPCs for the Territory in the major Cities, name people in other Factions that tried to do that and Succeeded?

As far as I am concerned their reign of power was earned, and so what if it has passed on to another generation of Members? it just means they will have to face Protecting that Reign and if they have good leadership and know how to fight, they will stay in power.

Stop looking for the easy way out. Asking "can you reset this system? So, I don't have to deal with the work involved in fighting their reign of power."

What the heck....
    edited June 2009
    I don't care about the money you want to earn so badly from Territories.
    You know if you really think that staying in a Faction out of loyalty is a foolish idea, then how would you like it if Everyone of your guys in your Faction decided to go to a different Faction out of the want for a money?

Loyalty is a rare thing. And the only reason why the system is flawed is because people in the system (don't mean everyone) have the mind set "I don't want to work for my Territory."

You have super powers who dominate the field, and you have some Factions already working to bring down the Crown and Thrown, do you think it is just a simple task?

Do you think if this happened in RL you could just ask someone to Reset the system? You have a problem if you think its easy to get those Territories in the first place.

I remember Nefarious and Legendary had to work up to their High levels and fight the NPCs for the Territory in the major Cities, name people in other Factions that tried to do that and Succeeded?

As far as I am concerned their reign of power was earned, and so what if it has passed on to another generation of Members? it just means they will have to face Protecting that Reign and if they have good leadership and know how to fight, they will stay in power.

Stop looking for the easy way out. Asking "can you reset this system? So, I don't have to deal with the work involved in fighting their reign of power."

What the heck....

No, it's not earned. Nearly all of the founding members are long gone. It's inherited.

Few people fights the power when they can just join them and reap the profits. That's what's wrong with the system.

People are greedy, it's human nature, it's not a flaw. The system must channel this nature into something productive. The fact it's not means the system is flawed.

When endgame approaches, you have a choice: either quit your own guild and join one of the superpowers, play with people who you don't care for and whom don't care for you, and deal with their drama, or be locked out of endgame content. Many people take the third path: they quit.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    o.O whats happening to nef like they went from three hour tw's to getting rolled in 30ish min?
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You only can have a max cap of members in a faction. And there isn't less than at least 20,000 players in Sanctuary. 300 is not that many players.

Nefarious owns at least 25-28 Territories with 4 of them being major cities, They make 10 mil from each small territory and they make 20-30 mil for each large city. That is 360 mill a week. divided among 300 players is about 1.2 mil.
    I can make that in a day and a half. What the heck are you saying its the money that attracts them? If you look at the facts logically, it isn't that much.
    Its a lot in terms of one person but spread among even 150 people, it isn't a lot.

You said their Faction territories wasn't earned but inherited, but I remember nefarious going after the Major cities not 2-3 months gone. Your telling me that within those two to three months you and many other Factions had an easy time taking down the current members? If trained well then they can defend well. Or you and the other Factions haven't succeeded because of one of two reasons or both. You either have not practiced enough and placed your all in the fight or they were just ten times better. Either way there is room for you to learn.

If these members didn't earn their pay, then how is working up to their current level not an earning in it self?

You know when the U.S.A' was at the height of their power, they had tons of complaints about how powerful they were and how they had the riches of the world. And they also received a lot of ridicule from other countries. But the bottom line for that ridicule was jealousy. Instead of learning from the successful, they decided to complain and mope around like a bunch of lazy bums. Idol hands is the devil's workshop. It is the job of those that inherited their Nation to keep up the well oiled machine. If you don't, it's a bridge to no where. That bridge will eventually collapse if you don't keep maintenance up. It's that maintenance that earns their pay.

Weak people complain about those people that have more than them. They make excuses on why they are not rich or why they don't have what others do.

Bottom line is they let themselves to be in their own shoes. It is called: you reap what you sow. Did you do something about the situation your in with your all?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what is this endgame content that you speak of? there are plenty of high levels in other factions...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what is this endgame content that you speak of? there are plenty of high levels in other factions...

I'd say TT90/99, FB99, Rebirth Delta, Lunar Glade, Frostlands, past maps like Unicorn Forest and Valley of the Scarred, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ok...but it's not like i'm locked out of those just because i'm not in a big faction...the big factions are the ones who've experimented with rebirth, frost, that the rest of us (well maybe just me) are too cheap to attempt, and hopefully eventually it becomes doable for everybody else...i dont think endgame for the rest of the server is as bad as mothergoose said it is. why such a bleak outlook?

i've gone up in levels with the rest of my faction from lvl 20's and we've sort of grown up in levels together. when i get to the 90s, we'll probably all get there at around the same time, and im fairly confident that there wont be any such endgame content we can't do. even stuff our faction couldn't do at one time (sigh...krimson, manta, fb's and higher TT's in the earlier days), we've had friends to help; i dont think it's that bad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited June 2009
    o.O whats happening to nef like they went from three hour tw's to getting rolled in 30ish min?
    This is what happened:
    No, it's not earned. Nearly all of the founding members are long gone. It's inherited.

Few people fights the power when they can just join them and reap the profits. That's what's wrong with the system.
    Basically the founding members failed to inherit the skills to the succeeding lvls b:chuckle The rocky path of failure and hardships that are molding the newer factions are starting to make a scratch.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2009
    Sorry if this offends anyone, but an admirable, noble fool is still a fool.

Our current TW system is skewed and completely unfair. It's nothing more than a money tree for gold farming. No real competition. You're against a system stacked against you.

Hopefully, PWI will change this BS soon.
    A noble fool gains more followers and can influence skilled pple with the same goal along this rough road, thus history has been shaped that way (slavery, independence, etc.) Same applies to a MMO pixel game cause it is the same human species that are molding this too.(albeit behind a monitor)
    A ship jumper does not make history no matter how long you do it. =P
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow I think it's so funny how people NOT in Nefarious think they know what happens IN Nefarious......

And on a side note I say reset the dang map get all those useless, and annoying disloyal people out of our faction. I'm getting tired of listening to them complain all the time. But then in a two months or so half of them will be back and it'll be all back to the same. b:sad
    edited June 2009
    Wow I think it's so funny how people NOT in Nefarious think they know what happens IN Nefarious......

And on a side note I say reset the dang map get all those useless, and annoying disloyal people out of our faction. I'm getting tired of listening to them complain all the time. But then in a two months or so half of them will be back and it'll be all back to the same. b:sad

What you just said seems to exactly match what those "people NOT in Nefarious" knows.b:chuckle
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What you just said seems to exactly match what those "people NOT in Nefarious" knows.b:chuckle

Guess I didn't even point to whom I was actually refering to, sorry about that. Honestly I just read half of the topic up till a certain person started writing her 3 post essay about what Nefarious and Legendary really are.
  • Tabit - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    for one that did not read all the posts you sure know what I said...

And If you didn;t read it, let me make it easy for you. I was Defending Nefarious and Legendary. If I were in their shoes, and i owned half the map. I would not want it reset.

I think I forgot to wright a summary for you, too. Shall I write one? Oh, I can add some directories and some sections. I'm sure that would be nice.
    Maybe even some Smiley faces and some pictures. It would help you read and give you something to take your mind off of some of the writing.
    I could link it to a video. That way it could be voiced out for you. And then you could relax by a fire, and get out your pipe. It would be like bed time stories.
    I'll give the title "Essays on the thoughts of a player".
    edited July 2009
    Lol, of course they wouldn't want it to be reset. Legendary may survive, but Nef will definitely be gone. Too many bandwagon jumpers who only joined the guild to take advantage of benefits.b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Lol, of course they wouldn't want it to be reset. Legendary may survive, but Nef will definitely be gone. Too many bandwagon jumpers who only joined the guild to take advantage of benefits.b:chuckle
    ............lmao. I like LG personally got nice, really nice friends in there. Can you be quiet now and not give LG a 'cocky' label? This is like the 4th post in 2 days ive seen you gloat in some way about LG while looking down at others and its pretty noticable.

Bandwagon jumpers arent good. Usually. But if your belittling them, then the facs that take IN those jumpers are questionable too, cause they are aware of this fact.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ............lmao. I like LG personally got nice nice friends in there. Can you be quiet now and not give LG a 'cocky' label? This is like the 4th post in 2 days ive seen you gloat in some way about LG while looking down at others.

To be fair we do have our loudy cocky members...
    *glares at Ayano-chan b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited July 2009
    To be fair we do have our loudy cocky members...
    *glares at Ayano-chan b:irritated
    Ayano, I think hes loud, makes fun of pple sometimes, cocky yes (altho i do admit he got things worth to be cocky enough about) But he rarely belittles pple on a regular basis while putting himself on a pedestal.