Legendary and Nefarious

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    aren't most officers voted a winner of a nice popularity contest? seeing as near half the faction left with him, he must be a popular guy. b:cute

*dont know anything about this guild, just throwing in my two cents :)*
    Or as ambitious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • LestWeDie - Harshlands
    LestWeDie - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh god...I HAVE BAD NEWS....wannabes from Harshlands decided to make a guild called...you guessed it..

Nefarious!

I nearly hurled when I saw the name bidding for TW. Sadly, it really is a bunch of wannabes, one threat to be KoS shut them up and stopped them from bidding...sad, but funny
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh god...I HAVE BAD NEWS....wannabes from Harshlands decided to make a guild called...you guessed it..

Nefarious!

I nearly hurled when I saw the name bidding for TW. Sadly, it really is a bunch of wannabes, one threat to be KoS shut them up and stopped them from bidding...sad, but funny

lmao...

They lack in imagination to create a guild name.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited July 2009

Nefarious!

Why they would want to make a faction that had several high officers including leader and pass-the-flag leader and director banned is beyond me... They shoulda just named it 'PizzaHut' or something...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I cant imagine Recluse on TW...

They have nice high levels.
    They will give work if they decided to do it

The Recluse-Validus merger seems to have fallen apart. But Recluse bid on Nef land earlier today anyway. People are starting to gang up on Nef.
    edited July 2009
    The Recluse-Validus merger seems to have fallen apart. But Recluse bid on Nef land earlier today anyway. People are starting to gang up on Nef.

and they got out bidded.

I wounder who did it... probabily Reg or Dreaming donne it.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Veracious - Sanctuary
    Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009

lol starting.. people have been ganging up on Nef for weeks haha.

I wonder if Nef falls, if people will start ganging up on Legendary
    edited July 2009
    and they got out bidded.

I wounder who did it... probabily Reg or Dreaming donne it.

Reg and Dreaming already bid on different Nef territories earlier. Knowing Nef, they probably used Emienance to keep Recluse out of TW.
  • Veracious - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Reg and Dreaming already bid on different Nef territories earlier. Knowing Nef, they probably used Emienance to keep Recluse out of TW.

Actually, Dreaming was the faction that outbid Recluse.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol starting.. people have been ganging up on Nef for weeks haha.

Apparently Nefarious had some people that did not know how to TW, originally, and Legendary was winning against them, sometimes. But they are starting to beat Legendary now.

(And, personally, I would rather fight Legendary than Nefarious, but personally I need much better gear before I can even think about real TW.)
    edited July 2009
    Actually, Dreaming was the faction that outbid Recluse.

Oh yeah, just logged on and saw that.b:thanks
    Apparently Nefarious had some people that did not know how to TW, originally, and Legendary was winning against them, sometimes. But they are starting to beat Legendary now.

(And, personally, I would rather fight Legendary than Nefarious, but personally I need much better gear before I can even think about real TW.)

There is also the leader-bannings and member-bleedings.
  • Veracious - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Oh yeah, just logged on and saw that.b:thanks

Yeah, I heard there was a bunch of name calling between Dreaming and Recluse earlier in the week. Which was why Dreaming overbid them.
    edited July 2009

failness^^ impossible, otherwise eminance would be there to TW.

It seems Recluse will have to wait one more week to TW then.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Recluse just started recruiting
    most of their members still don't have the 100 hours needed
    to participate in tw's

IF they're gonna TW it would have been very unwise to do
    so this week
    edited July 2009
    Recluse just started recruiting
    most of their members still don't have the 100 hours needed
    to participate in tw's
    Old news........
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hispazn said Herojet purposefully outbid us due to him and TheMac pking the **** out of dreaming members. Queen was asleep at the time of the bid unfortunately.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why they would want to make a faction that had several high officers including leader and pass-the-flag leader and director banned is beyond me... They shoulda just named it 'PizzaHut' or something...

Legendary has changed leaders more times than Nefarious.This includes having more actual leaders I do believe. Banning as an outside observer has been dubious at best.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Zero_cool said:
    "you get a lot more pay to do TW in nefarious than in legendary ( apparently some legendary members cant even refund their personal fees in TW... )"

The above quote was posted in a pointless, now-closed thread but I wanted to address it here.

This is false. Being an active TW Legendary member, I can say without a doubt that the compensation we in Legendary receive each week is MORE than adequate to cover any costs associated with our weekly TW's. We have an incredibly detailed and fair pay system and each class has a unique formula, created in pain-staking detail. The current system we employ was created after listening to feedback from each class regarding their individual costs for TW. Also, our pay system is 100% transparent, with weekly breakdowns posted for every single members pay, for all in faction to see.

Just wanted to dispatch this particular myth about my faction. That being said, I'll refrain from specifically naming all the negative things I've heard about the Nefarious members who are (or aren't) being paid for their TW's. I won't because I'm not a Nef member so in reality I have no idea about their system.

Facts are tangible; Rumors are useless.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • dorm
    edited July 2009
    The more amount refers to the fact that 90% of TW amount is split between members compared to the 65% from Legendary pay. This is from a post on Legendary forums and may be outdated.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    The more amount refers to the fact that 90% of TW amount is split between members compared to the 65% from Legendary pay. This is from a post on Legendary forums and may be outdated.

Well the split itself varies a bit week-to-week and is tilting much more towards compensation now that we have adequate reserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • dorm
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm, ok, but then the info shouldn't be too far out of date I guess. Interested in the how far tilts gone now xD
    edited July 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    Hmmm, ok, but then the info shouldn't be too far out of date I guess. Interested in the how far tilts gone now xD

Anyone who wishes to know is free to apply :) I can't promise how the vote will turn out though b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • dorm
    edited July 2009
    I meant more for the statistics ;), calculated difference etc's with current way using 35%
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Zero_cool said:
    "you get a lot more pay to do TW in nefarious than in legendary ( apparently some legendary members cant even refund their personal fees in TW... )"

The above quote was posted in a pointless, now-closed thread but I wanted to address it here.

This is false. Being an active TW Legendary member, I can say without a doubt that the compensation we in Legendary receive each week is MORE than adequate to cover any costs associated with our weekly TW's. We have an incredibly detailed and fair pay system and each class has a unique formula, created in pain-staking detail. The current system we employ was created after listening to feedback from each class regarding their individual costs for TW. Also, our pay system is 100% transparent, with weekly breakdowns posted for every single members pay, for all in faction to see.

Just wanted to dispatch this particular myth about my faction. That being said, I'll refrain from specifically naming all the negative things I've heard about the Nefarious members who are (or aren't) being paid for their TW's. I won't because I'm not a Nef member so in reality I have no idea about their system.

Facts are tangible; Rumors are useless.
    Sorry but its not rumors

"removed for asterelle

Ps: it isnt nefarious that as started the **** spy thingy ;) cause yes.. its **** to play spy tactics for a game you are suppose to play for fun....... "

the all thread is realy long so i wont post it all ;)

So before ppl start to critisize nefarious on way they pay or how their leader MIGHT have take money ( when he not ;) ), they should remember that things are not better in the neighbour.. and thats a fact, nefarious pay a lot more their members for TW ;)
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wtf they got pay and charms o.O b:cry
    edited July 2009
    So before ppl start to critisize nefarious on way they pay or how their leader MIGHT have take money ( when he not ;) ), they should remember that things are not better in the neighbour.. and thats a fact, nefarious pay a lot more their members for TW ;)

That is over a month old and please do not post stuff from our forums here unless you wish for us to post what we have from yours.

EDIT thanks for removing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wtf they got pay and charms o.O b:cry

That was before when they start the war against nef.. still you get lot more pay than 1.3 mil if you do each TW in nef ;) thats just logic math.. nefarious got more territories, and give 90% to their members when legendary give 65%..
    edited July 2009
    That was before when they start the war against nef.. still you get lot more pay than 1.3 mil if you do each TW in nef ;) thats just logic math.. nefarious got more territories, and give 90% to their members when legendary give 65%..

I already said that split is old. Also back then nefarious had 28 territories and not 26, so I'm sure you have had to reduce pay since then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why are you all fighting about each other's payment systems? They shouldn't concern you at all. Shoot, if the leg leader gets a 50 million coin bonus, no one should loose any sleep over it, although it'll suck for leg's members. Peace and love b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited July 2009
    Why are you all fighting about each other's payment systems? They shouldn't concern you at all. Shoot, if the leg leader gets a 50 million coin bonus, no one should loose any sleep over it, although it'll suck for leg's members. Peace and love b:cute

Hah I like that pay system and will bring that up for consideration XD

I guess its funny that I'm getting more complaints from Nef than our own members :)

Really though there is more to guild membership than just pay. While our pay is decent, if you are joining a guild only for money and aren't interested in anything else Legendary is not really the guild for you anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]