TW Schedule *sorted* 7-10/7-12

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    FOOL!
    every faction has nixes. every veno with a nix kites.some factions hav better gearerd venos even, way better.
    enrage gave us players??rofl 6 players, that left the next week.
    and where did i say we wer stronger than the old rad? i said we wer the strongest competitors to enrage = fact

every guild rises and falls, deal with it and move on.
    again, wanna claim ur better than us?? frikin beat us 1st, is tht so hard to understand??
    and next time post from ur main so i knw what fool im talking to.b:bye
    every damn guild now has lots of Nixs, it's basically the only thing I see everytime... lots lots and lots of kiting venos abusing glitchs (points at Tao) <_<

aniway, gj with ur wizard team during rad vs triad babidi, I felt ur zhen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    every damn guild now has lots of Nixs, it's basically the only thing I see everytime... lots lots and lots of kiting venos abusing glitchs (points at Tao) <_<

aniway, gj with ur wizard team during rad vs triad babidi, I felt ur zhen

Nix's are everywhere due to veno being the most common class. And ofc many factions who TW or PK look down on non-nix venos.

And hold up, what glitches do we abuse? If you mean nix bleed we aren't the only ones, every single veno with nix 'abuses' it. Someone sounds butthurt to look specifically at Tao.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    Nix's are everywhere due to veno being the most common class. And ofc many factions who TW or PK look down on non-nix venos.

And hold up, what glitches do we abuse? If you mean nix bleed we aren't the only ones, every single veno with nix 'abuses' it. Someone sounds butthurt to look specifically at Tao.
    I pointed Tao cuz of the recently tw with u guys but I do know that this bug is used by ever damn veno of the server so don't be offended o.o

and I'm also talking about that bug that u recall the Nix (or like that) and it stands there immortal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sure thing Ill remind you. We lasted almost 10 mins. We also had 27 ppl who was mostly level 50 to level 80, vs your full TW sqaud of 80 ppl level 85+.

just shhh and join us. b:cute
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but seriously..

OdinBlade, Belail, Un4given, PartyWipe should really just merge. I bet all the active and highs levels combined you have a roster that can really give the land guilds some competition and improve and grow at the same time.

I would really look into it if i were them, why TW when you have only 20-30 on when you can merge and have a full set 80 and be set togo? just throwing out options out there. b:surrender
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok lets respond to everyone

Triad is a shell of itself at its height their ONLY strength is their nixes

Gol hates all venos trust me i know b:chuckle

I mean if Rad was next to Triad on the map we would wipe u and u know it

And yes those guilds should merge so instead of 6 easy TWs at once we can get 1 some what tough fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok lets respond to everyone

Triad is a shell of itself at its height their ONLY strength is their nixes

Gol hates all venos trust me i know b:chuckle

I mean if Rad was next to Triad on the map we would wipe u and u know it

And yes those guilds should merge so instead of 6 easy TWs at once we can get 1 some what tough fight

all i see from you is talk with nothing to back yourself up. again, beat Triad first before you can claim anything.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    just shhh and join us. b:cute

Nty you dont have enough coins in the faction for that to even be considered.
    but seriously..

OdinBlade, Belail, Un4given, PartyWipe should really just merge. I bet all the active and highs levels combined you have a roster that can really give the land guilds some competition and improve and grow at the same time.

I would really look into it if i were them, why TW when you have only 20-30 on when you can merge and have a full set 80 and be set togo? just throwing out options out there. b:surrender

If they so choose to they are more than welcome to merge into Belial. Yes we do have a problem right now with getting a full team and its something we are working on. However mostly due to real life situations which to me is more than a reasonable except to miss a TW.

On the same note I hope those other factions also best of luck themselves in getting what they need in order at the same time.

I pointed Tao cuz of the recently tw with u guys but I do know that this bug is used by ever damn veno of the server so don't be offended o.o

and I'm also talking about that bug that u recall the Nix (or like that) and it stands there immortal

Sorry little barbie, not every veno has bleed on there pets and not all venos have nixes. There is only 4-6 venos in Belial that have nixes. As long as they know how to handle there pets, I being the leader of Belial couldnt give a rats a$$ what pet they use. That choice is entirely upto to the rest of our venos what they want to use.

Funny Ive never seen or heard of this so called recall immortality bug. If true sounds like something the GM's here need to pass on to the Devs. Though yes I do aggree there are a few factions out there that are using suspicous and other things during TW's that need to be looked at.

PS. Crazydan Tell Rawthorne my nix wants his feathers back after he gets done picking them from his rear end. b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    *cough cough* just got done pulling them out i think i ate one b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009

lolwhat? An overflow of archers? Since when?

The only guild with possibility more archers is Enrage. And have you seems your competition
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    radiance could not take triad. triad > radiance, by quite a bit. everyone in radiance is squishy, except cheaper and vezz. the only 2 i have to spark or get a lucky crit in after charm tick to take down quickly
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sure thing Ill remind you. We lasted almost 10 mins. We also had 27 ppl who was mostly level 50 to level 80, vs your full TW sqaud of 80 ppl level 85+.

I'm not in tao
    I'm just pointing out to whoever was saying belial > radiance that they would be wrong... and they were
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    I'm not in tao
    I'm just pointing out to whoever was saying belial > radiance that they would be wrong... and they were

Never said you was in Tao. I answered your question. They didnt say we in Belial would beat Radiance, they just said we had the best chance at doing it. And if we had a full 80 we would have.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    The only guild with possibility more archers is Enrage. And have you seems your competition

And can I ask where this info comes from? Unless you are in Tao and can see the guild list, I can't see how you know this. But then you also talk about Tao as 'you' or 'they' so I'm not sure you are. Help, I'm confused... b:question
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Enrage has a lot of archers? since when?
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I feel offend Gol, lol. Not every veno on server uses the glitch. *cough me cough* I don't even use nix. My current pvp pet is effective enough.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Enrage has the best archers.
    Fixed.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    radiance could not take triad. triad > radiance, by quite a bit. everyone in radiance is squishy, except cheaper and vezz. the only 2 i have to spark or get a lucky crit in after charm tick to take down quickly

lets see Triads HQ down to 35% Rads HQ down to 95% so yeah Triad owns us so bad b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Unfortunately, Triad and Radiance will probably never get to meet in TW anymore
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    unfortunatly the TW guilds will never b as they were b4 b:chuckle

btw dan i miss judged u i thought u were a neutral person , altho you're yet again another person that feels the need to make his own guild look better then it is of get frustrated if ppl tell yr guild is weaker then another one even tho it's true b:chuckle

oh well i guess rad won the battle but rad won the war ? b:chuckle
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    RIP Triad, incompetent leadership with a right hand and left hand full of fail officers.

Congrats!
    edited July 2009
    Rad VS Triad

Triad managed to defend for 3 hours and we lost

that's it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    triad is pretty much done, we got a FLOOD of apps from ex triad today.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    triad is pretty much done, we got a FLOOD of apps from ex triad today.

you mean the people that Enrage rejected? b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    either way, im pretty much done with PWI. not worth playing anymore, gl with enrage clunker, hope to see you in ttwwwwwwwwwwww. btw, tell short shorts to come back with roc so we can have draaammaaaaaaaaa. i only log in for tw's now, so youll never see me online, ill barely be keeping up with drama also.

well, without me, theres pretty much no drama on ht anymore b:cry , i know sad..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Never said you was in Tao. I answered your question. They didnt say we in Belial would beat Radiance, they just said we had the best chance at doing it. And if we had a full 80 we would have.

All "If's"... if only every aspiring tw guild had 80 twers, wouldn't that be nice...

The fact was that none of the guilds not currently on the map posed any threat to those who were; they just simply don't have either the levels, the numbers, the gears, and experience of the 5 guilds on the map.
    (I say 'was' because some may have a good chance vs triad this week, but apart from that...)
  • Fistriel - Heavens Tear
    Fistriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but seriously..

Not everybody wants to be a winner team joiner... b:bye
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you mean the people that Enrage rejected? b:chuckle

hahaha, clunker, mind telling us who got rejected?b:chuckle

serves them right!b:bye
    edited July 2009
    unfortunatly the TW guilds will never b as they were b4 b:chuckle

btw dan i miss judged u i thought u were a neutral person , altho you're yet again another person that feels the need to make his own guild look better then it is of get frustrated if ppl tell yr guild is weaker then another one even tho it's true b:chuckle

oh well i guess rad won the battle but rad won the war ? b:chuckle

I am very neutral because i know the fact that we were embarrassed by what happened with Tao last night it was a disgrace and shouldnt have happened no way they r that better then us

But the way the war went agaisnt Triad went with us at the end getting past ur turtle and hitting ur HQ but whatever we r just shooting out our opinions so this discussion will never end so this is my last 2 cents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Ummmm yes Tao ARE that much better than you. 18 minute war isn't a fluke.
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance