TW Schedule *sorted* 7-10/7-12

Comments

• Shalom - Heavens Tear
    Shalom - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Regardless if we lost a land or not, it still lie's true that even your members know that tao is going to fall, and if you can pop up somewhere else b4 enrage takes all the land your fate will remain the same. The the amount of people brave enough to take us on are slim to none. We defenitly know tao is to scared to show. You just give us an easy land. Guess all the balls are in enrage because even if we lost a land we would at least show for battle. You can't **** of enrage by not fighting only beating us.

lol wasn't it just a few weeks ago you did the exact same thing allowing Ceasar to take land that you didn't show up to defend (regardless of your excuse that Enrage could take them anytime). You still gave up a land so you could take on 2 less threatening factions. Not much different than how Tao handled their TW's this week.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Regardless if we lost a land or not, it still lie's true that even your members know that tao is going to fall, and if you can pop up somewhere else b4 enrage takes all the land your fate will remain the same. The the amount of people brave enough to take us on are slim to none. We defenitly know tao is to scared to show. You just give us an easy land. Guess all the balls are in enrage because even if we lost a land we would at least show for battle. You can't **** of enrage by not fighting only beating us.

you, are fail, your posting is so fail infact, its more fail than when hong laid me out. you realize your contradicting everything enrage has said in the past right? read over your post

lol clunker, get this noob under control, unless hes speaking the truth, and enrage is just full **** b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol wasn't it just a few weeks ago you did the exact same thing allowing Ceasar to take land that you didn't show up to defend (regardless of your excuse that Enrage could take them anytime). You still gave up a land so you could take on 2 less threatening factions. Not much different than how Tao handled their TW's this week.

owned.
    b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you, are fail, your posting is so fail infact, its more fail than when hong laid me out. you realize your contradicting everything enrage has said in the past right? read over your post

lol clunker, get this noob under control, unless hes speaking the truth, and enrage is just full **** b:chuckle

You "fail", repetitive usage of the word "fail", penalty results in the loss of a down and the loss of 10 yards from the spot of the foul.

TrollMoar.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Call me ignorant, but I had no idea that a simultaneous attack by Radiance, Enrage, and Darkriders was equivalent to being attacked by Tao, Triad, and Caeser.

But what do I know? I missed all those TWs. Not like I or other high profile people would make a difference in a TW like that anyway.

And stop talking negative. You guys have to be happy and give eachother hugs and not fight. Any signs of competition will have this thread locked and put into the lower depths. The GMs are watching. If it's not happy joy joy feelings, expect a ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009
    Call me ignorant, but I had no idea that a simultaneous attack by Radiance, Enrage, and Darkriders was equivalent to being attacked by Tao, Triad, and Caeser.

But what do I know? I missed all those TWs. Not like I or other high profile people would make a difference in a TW like that anyway.

And stop talking negative. You guys have to be happy and give eachother hugs and not fight. Any signs of competition will have this thread locked and put into the lower depths. The GMs are watching. If it's not happy joy joy feelings, expect a ban.

Only because you posted in it.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

stop deflecting, your members need to get on the same page, or they make enrage look like idiotic hypocrits :)

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    stop deflecting, your members need to get on the same page, or they make enrage look like idiotic hypocrits :)

This isn't the JD forum, this forum is for people who play PW.b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have a 92 Vim, I like JD.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    I have a 92 Vim, I like JD.

But with the built in botting theres nothing to separate the nubs from the dedicated.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009

...Defected's advocating hugs now? What alien hivemind took over YOUR body...?

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    But with the built in botting theres nothing to separate the nubs from the dedicated.

thats where pvp comes in b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *shrugs* If we lose our land...meh, whatever. Like I stated before, our emergency awesome-sauce, chocolatey-fudge-coated plan is 169% foolproof. That, combined with the fact that, hey, it's just a game, and most of us get enjoyment out of TW's we know we can actually put up a fight against (like Sonne said, after a while, it's like beating on a brick wall, you guys really are just too powerful), of course. Though personally, I'd still get a bit of enjoyment out of it, no matter how short it lasted.

On a completely unrelated topic...I finally finished my first Master Grade Gundam Model last night! 7-8 hours of hard work have paid off...it's so...so...

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.

So, I suggest you take a page from Herr Sergeant's book, and just enjoy the game for its community and not simply PvP, TW, Catshopping, AFK'ing, flying, or lazing around and doing nothing like the Mexican I am...huh, what?

Yes its a game but how can you enjoy TW and a challenge if your faction doesn't even show up for battle to me thats rather boring to have opportunities to TW but yet you refuse to show up for it. Yes we are powerfull but how can you even test your factions strength if you don't go up against the best?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Yes its a game but how can you enjoy TW and a challenge if your faction doesn't even show up for battle to me thats rather boring to have opportunities to TW but yet you refuse to show up for it. Yes we are powerfull but how can you even test your factions strength if you don't go up against the best?

By going up against those of equal strength, of course. It's like me choosing whether to fight Chuck Norris or Billy Mays...ain't no way I can take the MAYS-meister...Norris, I might actually stand a chance against, so I could learn a lot more from him.

...like how many ribs can be displaced with a single roundhouse kick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I dont' have the full history of Enrage's battles since im newer in the faction, although i did look at the Territories daily, so i can't be a hippocrit for speaking on my opinion. Opinions might not always be exact in fact. But as far as last weekend was shown, Tao didnt' show, thats fact. Regardless of the means you still didn't show. I just hope to see a change of color this weekend and you actually show you can last longer then 30mins. That not only will gain you respect for the fact you showed but also for the fact you can hold your own for longer then that time. What i aim to do im accomplishing. While the rest are just puppets on a string. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I dont' have the full history of Enrage's battles since im newer in the faction, although i did look at the Territories daily, so i can't be a hippocrit for speaking on my opinion. Opinions might not always be exact in fact. But as far as last weekend was shown, Tao didnt' show, thats fact. Regardless of the means you still didn't show. I just hope to see a change of color this weekend and you actually show you can last longer then 30mins. That not only will gain you respect for the fact you showed but also for the fact you can hold your own for longer then that time. What i aim to do im accomplishing. While the rest are just puppets on a string. b:laugh

*laughs* When I read that last like, I thought of the Pinocchio song, "I Got No Strings To Hold Me Down"! b:laugh Man, now I wanna watch that movie...

...hehe, well personally, I harbor no ill will towards anyone in this game...because I know it's just a game. Factions rise and fall, drama always ensues, and every week, nerds will always RAGE over TW's and whatnot. I really hope we defend against you guys. Though we've always been defeated, ever since our my first TW in Tao, where you guys defended for 3 hours against us (best TW of my TW career, hands down), I've really enjoyed our battles. Though I may not learn from from attacking against the strongest faction...I do enjoy it and have fun.

Hopefully see ya on the battlefield, man. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OK, first of all that was the first TW we didn't turn up to. And as I recall, City of Lost you didn't turn up to. Hypocrite much?

Secondly, we have never ended a TW in less than 30 mins against Enrage when both teams have turned up.

You may be new to Enrage, but learn facts and truths before running your mouth off.

Kthxbai
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited July 2009
    OK, first of all that was the first TW we didn't turn up to. And as I recall, City of Lost you didn't turn up to. Hypocrite much?

Secondly, we have never ended a TW in less than 30 mins against Enrage when both teams have turned up.

You may be new to Enrage, but learn facts and truths before running your mouth off.

Kthxbai

We showed up to lost, I believe we sent about 40 ppl.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    We showed up to lost, I believe we sent about 40 ppl.

So, Sarge...if I was the only one to show up if you attack us again...would that count? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fumiko - Harshlands
    Fumiko - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Kthxbai
    the very first battle Tao Vs Enrange was less than 30 minutes, I remember it cuz we were waiting for ur tw to start to activate a legion attack on 1k stream (and enjoy it without u as much as possible) then Enrange won in like 15-20 minutes and came at the legion attack occupying it xD

they obiovusly smell legion attacks..
    theGoliath's sexy wizzy
    edited July 2009
    dont worry fliick and konari, hes just an angry little bm who trys to troll, but utterly fails because he has no clue what hes talking about. just another run-of-the-mill ignorant person :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Kthxbai

23 minutes. your attack on CoL. b:bye
    edited July 2009
    23 minutes. your attack on CoL. b:bye

BAWW...Clunker's using facts...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    BAWW...Clunker's using facts...

b:surrender
    *queues Mortal Kombat Techno mix*

FATALITY!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    *queues Mortal Kombat Techno mix*

FATALITY!

*face melts like in Raiders of the Lost Ark*

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Geez, our first ever Enrage battle and it's being held against us like it's what our faction's about.

GG guys, you make me so proud b:bye
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Geez, our first ever Enrage battle and it's being held against us like it's what our faction's about.

GG guys, you make me so proud b:bye

thats gonna be there until the next big thing come around. such as fail atk on 1k in 20 minutes.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So, Sarge...if I was the only one to show up if you attack us again...would that count? b:cute

It only counts if it was a recognizable effort. While your lame-sauce-face is certainly formidable, you showing up by yourself is not considered an effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2009
    It only counts if it was a recognizable effort. While your lame-sauce-face is certainly formidable, you showing up by yourself is not considered an effort.

What if I DID put in an incredible effort...? ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didn't say you, I said your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?