...The way i see it atm:

Enrage>Caesar>Tao>Triad>Rad

Here's how i sees it atm:

#1 --> Enrage
    #2 --> Tao or Caesar
    #3 --> Tao or Caesar
    #4 --> Radiance
    #5 --> Triad

Tao vs. Caesar would be the most interesting match atm.
    It would determine who gets silver and who gets the bronze on HT.

However, both will prolly be gunning for Triad this week.
    The salad is prolly salivating over DWP right now. b:chuckle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ummmm yes Tao ARE that much better than you. 18 minute war isn't a fluke.

Them beating us in 18 mins was a fluke we shouldve held them off for at least an hour which we did the day before b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Concerning Rad vs. Triad:

it's unlikely that we'll see these two go at it any time soon.
    Triad missed their chance to go offensive against Rad when they had Misfortune, opting for Tao instead. That would have shown us where things stand.

However, Triad is showing signs of weakness, whereas Rad has been able to survive and get stronger in the aftermath of massive drama that took place couple of months ago.

Rawthorne and Quenny not only managed to retain guild cohesion, but to actually strengthen Rad considerably. Impressive.

The fact that Triad turtled and relied on time constraint to win the defense against Rad is bad news indeed for Triad.

Having said that, there's still a chasm of a gap between Rad and the top 3 guilds. So atm their best hope is to retain lands they have.

P.S. RIP Triad! b:cry

b:bye
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Here's how i sees it atm:

#1 --> Enrage
    #2 --> Tao or Caesar
    #3 --> Tao or Caesar
    #4 --> Radiance
    #5 --> Triad

Tao vs. Caesar would be the most interesting match atm.
    It would determine who gets silver and who gets the bronze on HT.

However, both will prolly be gunning for Triad this week.
    The salad is prolly salivating over DWP right now. b:chuckle

OMG what is Tao going to do when all the weak factions are gone b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Enrage
    Caesar
    Tao
    Radiance
    Triad

My ranking, so it must be right.

And now that Caesar has acquired the veno nuke team from hell, their second place status is more obvious.

However, I know Enrage will wipe one of these guilds off the map soon. Then we'll focus on another faction. Will it be yours we wipe first? Who knows...

Oh and sticky, the reason there's no drama is because the GMs have deemed it against the rules. Drama is bannable now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG we're dead???b:sad

lol, i wouldnt say RIP Triad just yet.
    if wer not back up on our feet within 3-4 weeks, i'll be attending the funeralb:surrender
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ..However, I know Enrage will wipe one of these guilds off the map soon. Then we'll focus on another faction. Will it be yours we wipe first? Who knows...

It sounds like Enrage intends to wipe Tao off the map! b:shocked
    Prolly a City of Lost this week, eh?

Meanwhile Caesar will be annihilating Triad in the south-east.

Then the active remnants of Tao and Triad will form yet another guild.

But some will defect to Radiance as they already own land, and give Enrage a run for their money.

OK, i'm getting a lil too far ahead b:chuckle
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Tao is just a joke, cant' even defend its territory. Just merely time b4 tao loses all land and everyone leaves it and goes to some other TW faction. Which of coarse all the other factions are next. Mine as well not even show, it will be the same result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Tao is just a joke, cant' even defend its territory. Just merely time b4 tao loses all land and everyone leaves it and goes to some other TW faction. Which of coarse all the other factions are next. Mine as well not even show, it will be the same result.
    .... *shrugs*
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Radiance is actually doing pretty well. They are doing better than Triad in any case; why the new guilds keep hitting Radiance when Triad is easier land is beyond me. The only problem with Radiance now is that they might find expansion a bit difficult :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Correction. Tao just doesn't defend against YOU. ~.^

Plus, don't assume all in Tao are in it for the money/land. We already got a plan up for just in case we do lose all our land.

1. ಥ_ಥ
    2. ಢ_ಢೂ MOAR.
    3. Hold a seance for Billy Mays' spirit so he can tell us what to do next.
    4. Repeat steps 1 and 2, but this time, because Michael Jackson died.
    5. Attack a land far away from the Blue Menace and hold it tighter than an overprotective mother holding their newborn.
    6. Troll us some forums, because the Internetz is Serious Business.
    7. TALK IN ALL CAPS TO HONOR BILLY MAYS AGAIN!!
    8. Whine to 4chan and get immensely flamed for it.
    9. ????
    10. PROFIT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Babidi - Heavens Tear
    Babidi - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Radiance is actually doing pretty well. They are doing better than Triad in any case; why the new guilds keep hitting Radiance when Triad is easier land is beyond me. The only problem with Radiance now is that they might find expansion a bit difficult :P

because at that time triad was still on par if not stronger than rad. perhaps this week will be our turn against the new hungry for land guildsb:victory
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009

*thinks* what a hippocrite... wasnt it tao who took a land from enrage? then triad, then caesar? hmmmm, enrage, get a leash on your members, they make you look like blubbering fools :)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    plan up ? if Tao will lose all lands they'll just spawn behind enrage hitting us (Radiance) and solve nothing unless Caesar start winning Enrage 1v1 instead of searching always the easiest land o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *thinks* what a hippocrite... wasnt it tao who took a land from enrage? then triad, then caesar? hmmmm, enrage, get a leash on your members, they make you look like blubbering fools :)

You mean that freebie land during "Gank Enrage"? And how many lands have we taken from Tao?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    dont stray from his post "Tao is just a joke, cant' even defend its territory." you do realize enrage could easily be swapped in as the subject right? wasnt it enrage who said if you have lands and cant defend them, you dont deserve to keep them?

sticky:1
    sgt:0

SGT START PLAYING JD me cat, cats hubby, snuggles, have our own alliance going, and i need a pk buddy =x

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Plus, don't assume all in Tao are in it for the money/land. We already got a plan up for just in case we do lose all our land.

Is it just me... or thats kind of sad? It'll be aleast a month before Tao will be landless, and they already got plans for it.
    edited July 2009
    yes, its sad we actually planned ahead... yes, shame on us for being prepared to lose our lands IF enrage can take them!

fail troll

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    dont stray from his post "Tao is just a joke, cant' even defend its territory." you do realize enrage could easily be swapped in as the subject right? wasnt it enrage who said if you have lands and cant defend them, you dont deserve to keep them?

sticky:1
    sgt:0

SGT START PLAYING JD me cat, cats hubby, snuggles, have our own alliance going, and i need a pk buddy =x

I don't see Tao attacking Enrage, so no, you can't swap that.

Also, JD is fail. *deletes JD* I don't see the point in playing a game where the main aspect is botting.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    main aspect is PvP nooooooooob. you get sooooo many skills, they just make getting to those skills easy, learning an effective build and combinations is what make the game fun :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Is it just me... or thats kind of sad? It'll be aleast a month before Tao will be landless, and they already got plans for it.

*blinks, looks at camera and breaks the fourth wall, speaking to the audience* Wow, someone hasn't heard of a small joke before, have they...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *blinks, looks at camera and breaks the fourth wall, speaking to the audience* Wow, someone hasn't heard of a small joke before, have they...?

Call it whatever you want, but we all know enrage is planing on wiping tao. well, not really wiping, but leaving tao with that 1 land down south.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't see Tao attacking Enrage, so no, you can't swap that.

Also, JD is fail. *deletes JD* I don't see the point in playing a game where the main aspect is botting.
    No other faction has attacked Enrage as often or as many times as Tao. As we went for you for over a month straight, the other factions expanded their territory. Now as we lose a land weekly from Enrage offensives, and soon Lost City in all likelihood, while already holding the least number of lands on the map, why continue trying to bash through a brick wall? Even so, if Enrage keeps going for Tao while ignoring the other factions, doubt we'll remain on the map. Tough **** for us, that's life.

You're Conqueror v2, unless drama breaks you or a large number of members quit, I doubt there's much that can match the consolidation of high lvls, highly refined gear, and experience that you've acquired from RoC, Radiance, and a selection of most of the longest standing players on the server.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    Call it whatever you want, but we all know enrage is planing on wiping tao. well, not really wiping, but leaving tao with that 1 land down south.
    Who are you?
    No other faction has attacked Enrage as often or as many times as Tao. As we went for you for over a month straight, the other factions expanded their territory. Now as we lose a land weekly from Enrage offensives, and soon Lost City in all likelihood, while already holding the least number of lands on the map, why continue trying to bash through a brick wall? Even so, if Enrage keeps going for Tao while ignoring the other factions, doubt we'll remain on the map. Tough **** for us, that's life.

You're Conqueror v2, unless drama breaks you or a large number of members quit, I doubt there's much that can match the consolidation of high lvls, highly refined gear, and experience that you've acquired from RoC, Radiance, and a selection of most of the longest standing players on the server.

Wait, you didn't insult me? o.o
    I think this may be the 1st time you quoted me and didn't seem like you wanted to rip off my headb:chuckle.

Nice post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Talking about losing before the fight even starts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2009
    Who are you?

Wait, you didn't insult me? o.o
    I think this may be the 1st time you quoted me and didn't seem like you wanted to rip off my headb:chuckle.

Nice post.

Hehe...we even got people for Enrage defendin' us a little. *high-five* Hehe, well, hopefully we'll plan to defend against you this week, Sarge...I really do love our TW's against you, win or lose.

^_^v Peace out, man, see ya in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    i.am.legend.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Regardless if we lost a land or not, it still lie's true that even your members know that tao is going to fall, and if you can pop up somewhere else b4 enrage takes all the land your fate will remain the same. The the amount of people brave enough to take us on are slim to none. We defenitly know tao is to scared to show. You just give us an easy land. Guess all the balls are in enrage because even if we lost a land we would at least show for battle. You can't **** of enrage by not fighting only beating us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Regardless if we lost a land or not, it still lie's true that even your members know that tao is going to fall, and if you can pop up somewhere else b4 enrage takes all the land your fate will remain the same. The the amount of people brave enough to take us on are slim to none. We defenitly know tao is to scared to show. You just give us an easy land. Guess all the balls are in enrage because even if we lost a land we would at least show for battle. You can't **** of enrage by not fighting only beating us.

*shrugs* If we lose our land...meh, whatever. Like I stated before, our emergency awesome-sauce, chocolatey-fudge-coated plan is 169% foolproof. That, combined with the fact that, hey, it's just a game, and most of us get enjoyment out of TW's we know we can actually put up a fight against (like Sonne said, after a while, it's like beating on a brick wall, you guys really are just too powerful), of course. Though personally, I'd still get a bit of enjoyment out of it, no matter how short it lasted.

On a completely unrelated topic...I finally finished my first Master Grade Gundam Model last night! 7-8 hours of hard work have paid off...it's so...so...

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.

So, I suggest you take a page from Herr Sergeant's book, and just enjoy the game for its community and not simply PvP, TW, Catshopping, AFK'ing, flying, or lazing around and doing nothing like the Mexican I am...huh, what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009

lolwut? Since when are we scared to show? We know for a fact that 1vs1 you can beat us, and we have shown up to every single battle we had with you except for the last one, due to us having to defend another 2 lands.

Now if you were in Edya's position would you split between Rad,m Enrage and DrkRiders (admittedly theyre not on the same par) with the risk of losing to both big factions, or concentrate on the one you can win and let the one you can't slide.

I seem to remember "City of Lost", how on earth did Tao get it? Answer that question yourself.

Next time you say "We defenitly know tao is to scared to show" back it up with proof
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance