[Sanctuary] - Tenacious wants you!

Comments

• jc10
    jc10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm a lvl 40 archer who has never joined a faction. figured its about time. This group seems like it may be a good home. I'm currently a lvl 3 crafter but I could go to 4 any time. I'm interested in learning group tactics and anything else for fun. I'm usually logged in in the evenings eastern seaboard time USA.
    Maybe I can be some help.

Thanks for listening
    ALPHAPOINT
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi jc, thanks for your interest in Tenacious. We'll contact you ingame asap. ^_^
    b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi, i want to ask us where did u come from cuz my usually trouble is the most of my friends comes from USA and North America but i am form Europa and we cant match at same time to play then i usually play alone b:sad except at weekend b:pleased my last 5 lvs i reached grinding solo and i left the last 4 faction for inmature ppl b:angry
    Well i want to know if i will be match playing at with your ppl faction and maybe i will add to Tenacious

TY b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi, i want to ask us where did u come from cuz my usually trouble is the most of my friends comes from USA and North America but i am form Europa and we cant match at same time to play then i usually play alone b:sad except at weekend b:pleased my last 5 lvs i reached grinding solo and i left the last 4 faction for inmature ppl b:angry
    Well i want to know if i will be match playing at with your ppl faction and maybe i will add to Tenacious

TY b:thanks

We have players from all over the globe (excluding IP banned areas) so you will always find someone to talk to and hang out with. We're all pretty mature, unless we feel like playing around. However it's all fun and games with no drama. You should definitely check us out, we're quite willing to accept any new active members to our faction.
  • KokoPanda - Sanctuary
    KokoPanda - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This seems like a fun guild! I'd love to join! I've only been playing for a week so I'm still a little new. I'm leveling steadily though. =D I am KokoPanda, and i'm usually on several times a day.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This seems like a fun guild! I'd love to join! I've only been playing for a week so I'm still a little new. I'm leveling steadily though. =D I am KokoPanda, and i'm usually on several times a day.

One of the following players will be able to help you

Alreatha
    AmazingKatie
    bratboy
    Azkaiel
    Calurinos
    Kethara
    Mojorisen

please contact them through whisper and they will talk to you about procedures
  • SilverSmash - Sanctuary
    SilverSmash - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi i would like to join Tenacious b:cute

lvl 14 bm (lvls reletivly fast? im also active.

dont judge me by my lvl b:chuckle

im in eastern timezone
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Hi KoKo & Silver, thanks for your interest in Tenacious. We'll contact you ingame ^_^
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bump

<3 Tenacious
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Welcome to Tena, Silver b:pleased
  • Selensia - Sanctuary
    Selensia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi Selensia, thank you for your interest in Tenacious. I tried to contact you earlier but I think you were AFKed. We'll try to contact you again ^^

Hello Alreatha and all,

I PMed Calurinos tonight to let him know that I was still interested. How are you guys doing and is the faction growing nicely?

I'm holding out to hear from you guys so no factions for me till then :) I hope I can join!
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    Calurinos - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    :O Sorry if I didn't reply Selensia, I may have been in cat shop mode >_<

Yeah we're doing great :D Ever looking to expand ^^, a healthy guild is a growing guild after all. :)

We'll definitely give you a shot, you seem like a nice type. :)

Whenever you're on, just try again to PM every officer on our list (shown in the first post) until you get a non-afk'd responding one. Be sure to mention your post here on our recruitment thread. ^^

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

- Cal
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Welcome to Tena finally, Selen ^^

Bump~ we're still looking ^_^
  • Theavenger - Sanctuary
    Theavenger - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    HEY TENACIOUS!!!!
    im The Avenger, a lvl 33 Archer
    ive been wanting a guild to hang out with for a while now
    past guilds ive been in i hated, nobody helped worth ****
    i want to change that streak and i think you guys are the ones to do it.

im 14, but i can be mature and responsible when i want to be or when the situation arises.i love to have fun and make people laugh.
    i also like FBs but because of my n00bness i can hardly survive anything on my own.which is also why i need some ppl to help me out here so that i can actually get strong enough to break a twig without killing myself.

im in GMT -5:00
    contact me as theavenger
    if you cant get ahold of me, try using the postbox thingy i guess...but chances are you wont have to do that.
  • SnuglyZero - Sanctuary
    SnuglyZero - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    recruited and bump
  • Aronr - Sanctuary
    Aronr - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hi i would like to join youre guild i juat started playing yesterday. im only a level 5 cleric right now but i will try to level fast to beable to help out. my ingame name is Aronr.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So I heard you're recruiting? XD

Um yeah, bump.
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    hi i would like to join youre guild i juat started playing yesterday. im only a level 5 cleric right now but i will try to level fast to beable to help out. my ingame name is Aronr.

I'll try to get a hold of you in-game Aronr. Thanks for expressing your interest in joining our steadily growing faction. :)

So I heard you're recruiting? XD

Um yeah, bump.

LOL Aha. Did you read the fine print?

"L's Special Entry Fee = 1,000,000,000 coins" :D

See you both soon. ;)

- Cal
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Join now to get a chance to flip L's dress b:laugh

Bump! We are now level 3 and still looking! ^^
  • Impomoea - Sanctuary
    Impomoea - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have been declining the invites I've gotten in game so far because I like to look before I leap. Basically, I didn't want to be stuck with an icky group.

That being said, this sounds like a good faction to be a part of, and I'm interested in joining if you'll have me. b:cute
    My name is Impomoea, and I'm currently lvl 21. I may not be on much over the weekend (family visiting), but should be on for sure by monday.
    Looking forward to hearing from you...
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Hello Arnor and Impomoea, thank you for your interest in Tenacious. Currently our guild recruitment level is 30 and above. We'll be more than happy to have you in once you have hit the level requirements ^_^

Feel free to pm me or anyone of us if you have any other queries ^^
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    We're still alive and kicking, and looking for active players. b:victory

After hitting level 3 we're more eager to find some fresh blood muhaha.

If you're a mature person, that knows how to have fun then by all means post a reply here, or PM any officer in-game (officer list on the first post of this thread). b:kiss

If you're not level 30 yet, don't fret, if you're close to it and show that you're a decent type we'd not think twice about welcoming you here.

Our players range mainly from 30-80 with an outlier here and there, but any players that appreciate some good company both for chatting and squadding while in-game, feel free give us a shot.

What's an MMO without a friendly and relaxed guild to game with? ;)

/Bump
  • IvoryAngel - Sanctuary
    IvoryAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    My character name is Violet__Sky and I'm a lvl 33 archer. If there is room in your faction I would love to join :) But Just to warn you... I type faster than I think... so my messages are usually full of mispelled words and wierd made up ones like "funkerds" :P

Hope to see you guys around b:victory b:bye
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Hey Ivory, thanks for your interest. We'll contact u ingame. If you don't hear from us (me mostly *glares at Cal*), please try to PM one of us instead ^_^

And don't worry, most of us tend to type faster than we think too b:laugh
    Feel right at home >3
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    We're still recruiting ;)

Join now and get a kiss from our beloved Sailor Senshi squad! b:victory
  • Slearn - Sanctuary
    Slearn - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I play with a good friend 5 nights per week US time. We each have 2 characters that are married ingame and we devote roughly equal time to both characters. Alreatha, the only kissing we want is from each other thank you very much, but the thought is good.

I think the aims of this faction sound good - but then again a lot of factions sound very inviting but don't always deliver. I was encouraged that a lot of your guild info is all about how to maintain good relationships/friendships and that's important because we certainly don't know it all and don't enjoy being yelled at for not knowing how to play optimally.

However, I read somewhere where you don't want alts...... so maye we aren't suitable members.

We started as a pair of elves some months ago:
    me dignified "Slearn" - archer. Level 74.
    cutie elegant "Lynneya" - cleric. Level 74.
    We messed up our elves early on and skipped lots of FBs, challenge quests and have done no TT runs. This was basically because we knew nothing and tried to do it ourselves.

We started our alts a few months later:
    me the beast "Slearnn" - barbarian. Level 56
    she is a foxy "Kerinsa" - venomancer. Level 56.
    These guys are more successful because we have learned a lot. We do quests as they become available and see the value of being with other players to achieve common goals.

If you want both of us and all our characters, then please PM us ingame.
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hi.

i got a question XD im from central america, my english its...well...broken (that means that ill not b that active in that fac chat) its that something that will b an issue if i try to be part of ur faction?...right now im on an faction, its pretty good, its a latin faction by the way n i have some good friends there n a some high lvls 2 BUT its pretty....un-organized i mean they dont have a bank, we dont share anything, its like playing by ur own n chating while u r flying.

im seeking for fac with a structure...lvl 54 atm
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Hi Slearn, thanks for your interest in Tenacious. To be openly frank, we admit that our faction ideals may not be for everyone (not everyone is a lovey dovey carebear). However, our experiences with our previous factions have taught us that a faction best exists based on friendship, rather than power, considering we were all newbies once and snubbing people just because they aren't hardcore or don't know the mechanics is just downright churlish.

If you're hesitant about us and what we profess to be/do, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your friend to give us a tryout and see for yourself if we are the faction that you're looking for =)

As for our policy of no-alts, we believe in concentrating on a singular character as most challenging and fun things to do in-game are mostly in the higher levels. Plus, with no-alts in-guild, we can have an accurate representation of the individuals in faction, and not just a number inflated with alts. Also not discounting the fact that we'd had some bad experiences with people putting their alts in our faction and using it as a "parking lot" so to say.

Of course, we are not stopping you from playing your alt characters. By all means, play your alts, just as long as you devote time to the character in Tenacious as well =)

I hope that answers some of your doubts and we'll get back to you in-game too. ^^

PS: I don't kiss random guys ^^;
  • RedSpeller - Sanctuary
    RedSpeller - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PS: I don't kiss random guys ^^;

Good to hear, I'm watching you dear b:laugh

Anyway, slots are still open. Fell free to post here if you want some more info's or a Faction Invitation.

See you in game ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    *uses Cal and Red to knock thread back up*

Tenacious still alive n' kickin~ and we're still in the hunt! b:victory