[Sanctuary] - Tenacious wants you!

Alreatha - Sanctuary
Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Guild Banter
Are you someone who.....
1. Sick of guild drama?

2. Want players that value you for who you are and not what you are?

4. Feel like you're being used by your guild?

5. Desire a faction that practices no favourtism?

If your answer is yes to one or more of the above questions, then......
Tenacious is for you!

Our History and Stance
Tenacious was formed on 20th March 2009 by Calurinos after our previous guild was disbanded due to drama. The guild was formed with the common intention of joining fellow players united by fellow comraderie and friendship.

The administration echeleon prides itself on maintaining a firm and fair management of the guild. We also strive to maintain a friendly "open door" policy, where guildmembers with any problems (real life or ingame wise) can easily approach anyone of us for help.

As a testament to our family spirit and committment in improving and seeking growth, we have to-date, been asked and have successfully completed three merges of guilds into us.

Our Information
We are a level 3 international guild located on the Sanctuary server, and are always looking for more people to join our happy dysfunctional family. b:pleased. We are quite possibly one of the highest non-TW guilds around.

We believe in connecting with the player behind that avatar on-screen, and that a faction made up of friendship and loyalty towards that friendship, will stand far stronger and longer than one made up of power and selfish individuals.

Our levels range from 50s to 90+, with majority in 80s and upwards range.

We are an English speaking faction, but don't let that dissuade you. Our doors are open to all, but we do ask that you be able to communicate in English to some extend.

What you can expect in Tena:
- FB / TT / BH / FC runs as and when required
- World Boss pwnage!
- Friendly guildies always eager to help out, be it boss runs or build/equipment advice
- Guild bank with equipments for loan to members
- Active faction chat discussions
- A sense of community/family (if we sound dysfunctional, because we're all a little bit nuts in a good way (or not??))
- Officers always willing to lend a private ear for venting, or offer advice/words of wisdom when needed

For a more detailed explaination of what our aims are, please take a look in our thread here.

*~*Who We Are Looking For*~*
- Active, mature & independent players (No age/country/timezone limits)
- Dedicated players who wish to grow alongside with the guild
- All classes welcomed (barbs preferred atm)
- No level limits, but 20+ preferred

If you do not meet the level requirements but are still interested in joining us, do contact one of the officers and we'll work something out with you.

*~*What We Don't Need*~*
- Drama mamas
- Players with a propensity for trash talking
- Players looking for a "parking lot" for their characters

We only ask that you respect the rules of PWI, fellow guildmembers and other players out there. We do not and will not tolerate trash talkers and drama starters. For a more detailed rules and regulations of our faction, please look here.

Current Guild Administration:
Leader: Azkaiel
Director: bratboy / ENVenom

Marshals:
- Alreatha / Rhynnrahael
- Atella
- Gladius
- Slearn / Slearnn

Executors:
- Mamiko_Mao
- FelisSapiens
- Vantaggio

If you're interested or have any further queries, freel free to PM, in-game mail our officers or drop us a note on our forums over here.

Thank you for your interest! We look foward to meeting and welcoming you as a part of Tenacious!
b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
Post edited by Alreatha - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Undeadwrecke - Sanctuary
    Undeadwrecke - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey we are still looking for active members to join tenacious. we are all laid back and can help with just about anything you need
  • Phredryk - Heavens Tear
    Phredryk - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Armedeus the Mage Lvl 18

Human out of Lost City

An Older Roleplayer, who actually roleplays

I'm basically a N00b to PWI with Armedeus @ 18

1 other, Warr Lvl 34,that I don't play all that often,

I am on most days

I live in New Zealand GMT + 12 ( plus 1hr NZDST , over in late Mar)

I want a place & family that I can call my home

PM me in game or reply here

Thanks folks
  • kaysharie
    kaysharie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would like to be a part of your guild though i'll need to know what exactly the guild does. I come from the Sims world new to this type of Role Play but I really love it.

Kittaris Level 1 Venomancer
    Kyvia Level 10 Cleric (mostly play this one)
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Hi Phredryk! I believed I tried to contact you many times before but couldn't get you ^^. Is Armedeus your new character that we can get you at?

Hi kaysharie, thanks for your interest in Tenacious ^^. Currently, our aim is to provide our members with an environment where they can enjoy PWI without feeling pressured to level and to provide help to those who need it. TW is not the focus now but we may dvelve into it when we're stronger ^^. Hope I answered your questions ^^
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    Calurinos - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was going for a shameless bump, but you beat me to it Al!

Anyways, for those that are curious, this is our current out-of-game information hub:
    http://z8.invisionfree.com/Tenacious

There's more going on in there than it may appear (it's all hidden to non-members.. for the moment b:mischievous)

Ah yes, aside from just having fun (that's incredibly important of course!) we also delve into the technical side of the game too, we try to make sure that every guild member gets the most out of PWI, as in not missing out on anything game-wise (Like TT runs, PvP aspects, possible future TW - done for fun b:victory). We also have a guild bank set up where you can borrow items and we offer crafting or any help of sorts if you ever require it.

Check it out the site and our rambling!
    (Thanks again to Kethara for throwing up such a sweet looking forum!)

P.S. Where's all the manly emoticons? It's all this cutesy stuff b:chuckleb:cute
    <-- is not insecure ;)

*takes comfort in the edit option*

Bye for now!

Hope to see you all soon :)
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    *Bump*

Oww >.< Who put that there??

EDIT: :P Actually Ael, you might want to make note that our members are of a very broad age range, from all parts of the world, so it's a good challenge to find an active player from a country that we haven't recruited from yet!
  • Undeadwrecke - Sanctuary
    Undeadwrecke - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bump

hey everyone we are growing pretty good but could still use members
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You's should give a level range of your current highest/lowest. ;)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yeah, you should post the info previous post is mentioning.
  • Kethara - Sanctuary
    Kethara - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What is Tenacious All About?

Our Goal:
    1. To bring together a group of friends/gamers with similar interests (i.e. PW) into Tenacious' dysfunctional family, to play and enjoy the game with, no matter what your personal in-game goals or gaming style.
    2. To make the name of Tenacious known throughout the Sanctuary server as the faction to be a part of.

- Events
    - FB runs (tabbed, or untabbed for fun)
    - TT runs
    - Free herbs / mats provided by Kethara
    - Friendly & always overly eager to help out
    - Active fact. chat discussions constantly
    - A sense of community/family (if dysfunctional, because we're all a little bit nuts)
    - Escape from real world drama
    OR
    - Officers always willing to lend a private ear for venting, or offer advice/words of wisdom when needed

Specific stats:

Leader: Calurinos (75)
    Director: Azkaiel (75)

Marshals:
    Alreatha (65)
    undeadwrecke (51)
    Kethara (50)

Executors:
    Kumakuma (67)
    AmazingKatie (48)
    swiley (46)

Fact. Level: 2
    Members: 55
    Level Range: 3 - 75; (And I'm happy to report, lvls have been constantly increasing at a fast pace.)

Level/Class Break-down:

Lvl 1-10: 3
    Lvl 11-20: 6
    Lvl 21-30: 6
    Lvl 31-40: 3
    Lvl 41-50: 15
    Lvl 51-60: 7
    Lvl 61-70: 9
    Lvl 71-80: 5

Blademasters: 8 (high lvl: 67)
    Wizards: 8 (high lvl: 75)
    Venomancers: 16 (high lvl: 72)
    Barbarians: 7 (high lvl: 75)
    Archers: 5 (high lvl: 71)
    Clerics: 11 (high lvl: 72)
  • chrisadd
    chrisadd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hiya,

Well I'm a mature player (let's not get into age gang lol)...

Let's start again...

Basically I had a Veno 45 or so about a year ago but ran out of steam with her and the game for about 6-8 months. I've recently come back to the game and got a healer Lvl 21 which I am playing for the challenge and as something different. I'm not pretending to be the know all and end all healer at the moment but would welcome being a part of a friendly group who helps, is helped, and sometimes grinds together...and be warned I like to chat so if this is one of those fractions which is quiet, elusive and doesn't bother with it's members...well you'll probably find me annoying and chuck me within the first few weeks b:chuckle...

Seriously though to be a part of and contribute to a friendly supportive fraction, and have a bit of a laugh and comrardarie...well that's it really

Never know really what to say in these 'open testimonials' but if I haven't bored you already, drop me a line in game

Rev_Kit (santuary)b:bye

P.S. Should also point out that I'm from the UK...do you have many GMT players or would I be on my lonesome lol
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Apologies for the late reply, but you're exactly the type we're after! Faction chat can get a bit crazy at times, and sometimes it's quiet. And whether you're the quiet type that wants to just play the game, or you're the type to talk up a storm in faction chat, so long as you have a friendly demeanour, and are an active player, you're more than welcome in Tenacious. ^^

We've got quite a few European players, and those from other places around the world that will be active during any time slot. Try to get a hold of myself, or one of the officers in-game (Listed in the first post), we'd glady have a chat to you and answer any other questions that you may have.

Have fun, hope to chat to you soon. :)
  • Idakimatsu - Sanctuary
    Idakimatsu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tenacious! b:victory

p.s.: I love pears, if u do to? Woah, then u should totally join!
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i just joined Tenacious like 30 minutes ago

really cool, helpful, and fun people in this faction

b:laughb:victory
  • Idakimatsu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    i just joined Tenacious like 30 minutes ago

really cool, helpful, and fun people in this faction

b:laughb:victory

Good to hear =D we are happy to have you, ur cool b:laugh
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Tenacious! b:victory

p.s.: I love pears, if u do to? Woah, then u should totally join!

Join us and receive a free flamethrower to help us burn Ida's pear trees! b:chuckle
  • Idakimatsu - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Join us and receive a free flamethrower to help us burn Ida's pear trees! b:chuckle
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • amiuki
    amiuki Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Well looks like this faction thread is still alive b:pleased So I was wondering if you would like to add a currently lvl 2 wizard to your faction :)

My wizards name is Natsuru. If you can't get a hold of me chances are I'm in school so please try again in some hours.

Please reply soon if I can join b:thanks

P.S. I'm in the southeast of America if that helps you to figure out when you can pm me ^^
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Hi Natsuru, thanks for your interest in Tena. We'll contact you ingame ^^
  • CrimsimSeal - Sanctuary
    CrimsimSeal - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ...........i.....
  • LovelyZero - Sanctuary
    LovelyZero - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What is Tenacious All About?

Our Goal:
    1. To bring together a group of friends/gamers with similar interests (i.e. PW) into Tenacious' dysfunctional family, to play and enjoy the game with, no matter what your personal in-game goals or gaming style.
    2. To make the name of Tenacious known throughout the Sanctuary server as the faction to be a part of.

- Events
    - FB runs (tabbed, or untabbed for fun)
    - TT runs
    - Free herbs / mats provided by Kethara
    - Friendly & always overly eager to help out
    - Active fact. chat discussions constantly
    - A sense of community/family (if dysfunctional, because we're all a little bit nuts)
    - Escape from real world drama
    OR

Specific stats:

Leader: Calurinos (75)
    Director: Azkaiel (75)

Marshals:
    Alreatha (65)
    undeadwrecke (51)
    Kethara (50)

Executors:
    Kumakuma (67)
    AmazingKatie (48)
    swiley (46)

Fact. Level: 2
    Members: 55
    Level Range: 3 - 75; (And I'm happy to report, lvls have been constantly increasing at a fast pace.)

Level/Class Break-down:

Lvl 1-10: 3
    Lvl 11-20: 6
    Lvl 21-30: 6
    Lvl 31-40: 3
    Lvl 41-50: 15
    Lvl 51-60: 7
    Lvl 61-70: 9
    Lvl 71-80: 5

Blademasters: 8 (high lvl: 67)
    Wizards: 8 (high lvl: 75)
    Venomancers: 16 (high lvl: 72)
    Barbarians: 7 (high lvl: 75)
    Archers: 5 (high lvl: 71)
    Clerics: 11 (high lvl: 72)

Hey I'm definitely interested in this Faction. It reminds me of my old guild I used to run. We always did silly suicidal things when we were bored and always had some silly pet to come rescue us from the trouble we spawned. However the only problem is that I'm really interested in territory wars and might leave once my character is able to join a TW active faction. HOWEVER I never forget those who have helped me out or where I come from. So I would definitely leave an alternate character like a barbarian I plan to make. So I can tank for little guys and stick around for the lulz. So if you guys don't mind that little detail I'm all aboard.

IGN: LovelyZero lvl42 Veno
    ALT: HowlingZero Barbarian (work in progress)

Edit: BTW I've only played for 9-11 days sort of a newbie

Also I tend to flirt with anyone and everyone :D (I'm a guy) so yeah... just warning ahead of time
  • Kethara - Sanctuary
    Kethara - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you for your interest in the faction, LovelyZero. You're currently offline at this time, so I will try to contact you again later on. I'm leaving this message here so you know your message has been seen and you have not been ignored/forgotten. =)

P.S.
    Don't worry, we have a handful of those types. Myself included. xD
  • LovelyZero - Sanctuary
    LovelyZero - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I decided to help a friend start up a new faction. I'm sorry, but I can not join your group as of now. Guess I have a soft spot for people in need of help. I may be back in a few days pending on how the situation turns out.
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I'm sorry White, but am I to understand you are trying to recruit Tenacious members to Mpire in OUR recruitment thread?
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    loooool Whiteshot -__-"

What do you think you're doing mate lol? Try making your own thread, if you want to have success recruiting. Can someone give me permissions to edit his post please? I won't do anything silly I promise b:shy

Hmm why not post a status notice while I'm at it :), Tenacious is still going strong :D The name might not be fantastic, but it's the people behind the name that counts :) And I know there's many fine players here, and plenty of room for like-minded individuals. Don't know what I mean by like-minded? Check out the recruiting/about thread at the Tenacious forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Tenacious or http://tenacious.tk (if it's not too busy :) )

EDIT: Thanks for the bump white shot :D
  • Selensia - Sanctuary
    Selensia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey, If you guys are still recruiting, I'm interested. I am from the northeastern US, and I'm 22 years old. I play a werefox, lvl. 19 currently. My in-game name is Selensia.

You guys seem like a fun crowd! :D PMing me in game is fine, even though I have a pretty sporadic gaming schedule. Sometimes I'm up at night, sometimes during the day. u.u

Take care :)
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Hi Selensia, thank you for your interest in Tenacious. I tried to contact you earlier but I think you were AFKed. We'll try to contact you again ^^
  • Calurinos - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    --Sorry-- i did this, was not ment to be, thought it was a random thread for recruiting.

Again sorry ill hope anyway that Kathara Tenacious Marshal take the complained back towards pwi.

i will delete this post over 2 days from now.. (so i hope Kathara read this)

greetings WS

No problem WhiteShot, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. Good luck with your guild, and I hope to see you in-game.

- Cal
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    *waves Cal about*
    Still looking for more people to join our family! ^_^
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm LovelyZero from the few post before this one and all I have to say is that this faction is all I could ever ask for. It provides a welcoming and carefree aura for those who feel like playing the game and having fun rather than hardcore RAWR frustrating gaming. Doesn't mean they aren't good players. These guys know their mechanics and are admirable level wise as well. Major love for Tenacious, join now and you'll never want to leave b:pleased

Here's a list of contacts, if one isn't on usually the others are.

Alreatha
    AmazingKatie
    bratboy
    Azkaiel
    Calurinos
    Kethara
    Mojorisen

Also you can leave me a msg and I'll make sure they'll get it