Warsoul 99

Options

Comments

• Chiv - Lost City
    Chiv - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its actually a major surprise to me that anybody has managed to get these even with the unreleased implementation. more power to them!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its actually a major surprise to me that anybody has managed to get these even with the unreleased implementation. more power to them!
    I think they have more implements actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chrysocolla - Harshlands
    Chrysocolla - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i think in a few years itll be possible for one person to spend about 1 - 2 years to get one

there's quite a few ppl on pw-my who have it and claim to have done it themselves
    a mixture of farming and buying the other mats themselves

yes, they had to spend real life money
    one of them said he spent about 1k in real money to make it
    the rest was all farmed in 2 years and he still participated in his TW, leveled up and did his usual thing just not as much because he did have to farm for mats around 3 - 4 hours a day
    MY doesnt have any warsouls and 1k wont even get you a +11 nevermind a warsoul..
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    MY doesnt have any warsouls and 1k wont even get you a +11 nevermind a warsoul..

notice how i said he spent 1k dllrs AND he farmed every day and spent most of the money he grinded up on it...
    -.-

and yes, MY, DOES, in fact, have a few, actually.

oh, and Deceptistar, i did state that earlier >.<
    go read the post again :P
    its towards the end when i said the rest of the stuff
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    their version is a few years older than ours so you must realize that there's TONS more implementation

No. Their version is only 10 months older than our (november 22 2007, compared to september 2008 for PWI). And our version is getting stuff before them sometimes ^^

This guy is probably a happy jump **** user. PW-MY is very leniant with cheaters there.

1k money and 3 -4 hours of grind a day for 2 years will never get you all the mats you need for a warsoul.

And their server is not opened since two years anyway ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No. Their version is only 10 months older than our (november 22 2007, compared to september 2008 for PWI). And our version is getting stuff before them sometimes ^^

This guy is probably a happy jump **** user. PW-MY is very leniant with cheaters there.

1k money and 3 -4 hours of grind a day for 2 years will never get you all the mats you need for a warsoul.

And their server is not opened since two years anyway ^^

you're talking about
    my-en

i'm talking about pw-my
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Since when is there a game where you don't have to work hard? Let me put it this way... If you want something in the game (that isn't required for further gameplay and is rare), you have to work on getting it. You can't just say I want one and it will appear. It never happens that way. The world doesn't even happen that way. The game can still be "easy and non-working hard" without the weapon. But if you want one, you'll have to work for it.
    ok Kittennice, I admire your tenacity,
    but in all honesty, you will never get a warsoul weapon.
    it is in the end, all about money, and time, which i assure you by then, you will have moved on from pw.
    please read the guide one more time, it is near impossible to obtain one, even for the most hardcore player. There is no other way to put it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my-en and pw-my? whats pw-my a private server? or do ya mean ms, because I'd doubt the existance of stuff like TT80 being around on there.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    my-en and pw-my? whats pw-my a private server? or do ya mean ms, because I'd doubt the existance of stuff like TT80 being around on there.

pw-ms ? you mean the different language thing ?
    is that even a different server ?

i thought it was just like a website or something o.O
  • Chrysocolla - Harshlands
    Chrysocolla - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    notice how i said he spent 1k dllrs AND he farmed every day and spent most of the money he grinded up on it...
    -.-

oh, and Deceptistar, i did state that earlier >.<
    go read the post again :P
    its towards the end when i said the rest of the stuff
    Amazing, considering warsouls havent been out for 2 years that he saw into the future and decided that he would start saving for one.

When people say PW-MY on a english speaking server people mean MY-EN. MY-EN dont have a single warsoul as of yet. Dont know whether MY-CN have a warsoul, but highly doubt they do.
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its the ULTIMATE weapon
    not everybody will be able to obtain it and we WILL have to WORK for it.

See, that's my problem. It's not for anyone now, and when new **** is made everyone will have the power to get one. It's just a question of if they are willing to ignore their life for two years instead of 40 to get one. Not worth it, imo.
    i can almost guarantee that warsoul will not appear on this server. if it does, it will in about 8 years. my reasons?

1) in the other versions of the game, entire guilds worked together for a LONG time to acquire this weapon for a SINGLE member
    2) americans in general are greedy. no guild with 200 members is gonna devote 1 year + of their time to help a single member get an overpowered weapon which they themselves want.

no offense to americans, heck, ive got my american citizenship. but its not going to happen ANY time soon.

Americans aren't greedy by nature, people are greedy by nature. It's an adaptation that has helped our species survive in our monkey stages, but the Chines are used to a command style of government, so they are far more open to working hard for one person's benefit.

Oh, my, God, learn, how, to use, commas, properly, please, and, thank, you.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Anything is possible...

Like its possible to be the best player in PW just by 100% spending all the money you earn and all your time and effort into it...

But then again... this message might appear

Duke Shouts: YourName has obtained the Legendary Warsoul Weapon: Something! All cheer and praise for YourName!

GM Announcement

Perfect World is improving to a new version called Reality World in which everything is now 3D and we will use a new quantum engine. All characters will be deleted from our old version because Perfect World will no longer be operational. We are sorry you screwed your entire life on obtaining the Warsoul weapon and it was gone in a click of our DELETE button. See? Now you can obtain your new Warsoul weapon in Reality World! It's in 3D!*

*It just might take you another 50 years to do so b:chuckle

P.S. If you live for 70 years (average human life) and spend 18 of it growing up and 50 of it on this game. Good job, you have 2 years of life left.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Anything is possible...

Like its possible to be the best player in PW just by 100% spending all the money you earn and all your time and effort into it...

But then again... this message might appear

Duke Shouts: YourName has obtained the Legendary Warsoul Weapon: Something! All cheer and praise for YourName!

GM Announcement

Perfect World is improving to a new version called Reality World in which everything is now 3D and we will use a new quantum engine. All characters will be deleted from our old version because Perfect World will no longer be operational. We are sorry you screwed your entire life on obtaining the Warsoul weapon and it was gone in a click of our DELETE button. See? Now you can obtain your new Warsoul weapon in Reality World! It's in 3D!*

*It just might take you another 50 years to do so b:chuckle

P.S. If you live for 70 years (average human life) and spend 18 of it growing up and 50 of it on this game. Good job, you have 2 years of life left.

If the Duke shouts then that player is screwed.b:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited July 2009
    Options

Oh, my, God, learn, how, to use, commas, properly, please, and, thank, you.

those are actually placed right
    maybe you shouldnt be an idiot and correct something that's right

and about the post on this not being out 2 years

it actually has...
    o.O
    people on pw china had some before pw-my was even released
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah, someone in my fac played china pw for 3 years.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Honestly I think I will end up focusing on the rank 8 bow instead of any warsoul wep.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    Tschandra - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well, i think it's not THAT impossible like some ppl state it here. It's just, liked mentioned earlier, a challenging quest.
    I was interested in this stuff and did some research on pwdatabase.
    And I think: If you really willing to get one and concentrate on it on a level that is appropriate for it (say mid 90s), it can be done in 1 year or even less.
    But this means:
    1. you need to allready have all the gear you want for playing in that time, cuz you gonna spend the coins you make on the mats for the warsouls
    2. you need a good faction or some friends for going into events/dungeons on a regular base

From the "recipe" i wrote down the hardest/most expensive items to obtain are imo either the 1800 purified perfect stones, since it just says "decompose high lvl gear" without specific source, or the 4200 chips for the only mat you REALLY need to buy with em.

See the valavayasomething soul: 1 for 100 perfect stones, and since genie release you get thrown at with these.
    And the 100 you need TT mats for? On Sanctuary i see the needed mats many times for around 400k, so 40mil for the next 100 souls and "just" 500 left.

Imo a good TT runner can get his hands on a ulti way faster than you might think, and correct me if i'm wrong, but "Ultimate" weapons should have this title for some reason...
    If there's nothing left to burn, you have to yourself on fire.

Member of the legendary pet boycott movement.
  • Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Since when is there a game where you don't have to work hard? Let me put it this way... If you want something in the game (that isn't required for further gameplay and is rare), you have to work on getting it. You can't just say I want one and it will appear. It never happens that way. The world doesn't even happen that way. The game can still be "easy and non-working hard" without the weapon. But if you want one, you'll have to work for it.

Hmm...let me see...i can point out 2 games for u:
    Guild Wars and WoW

WoW never made me work hard to get anything. I do raids because i like them and its fun and guess what? I get all my epic gear there with no work whatsoever. The definition u have on work is farm farm farm farm spend all in one item then more months of farming... either that or spend real cash...wich doesnt get u the weapons either way(yeah i know u can Buy/Resell stuff wich wont give u the cash for the weapons either way...).

Guild Wars same thing always got eveything i wanted rare pets weapons, etc didnt have to work at all.

Now PW has a funny definition of work that is if u want something farm until u die of boredom or spend real cash.... still either way u always have to work work work, and the reason they do this is to make people spend real cash in the game and still its hard.

Those weapons are just not worth the effort.... the stuff u require to make them its just... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL its like they are moking us
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you know someone already got a warsoul weap but there in either lost city or sancrautary server idk i saw one of there post and they have one :P so for u people saying its impossible you fail :P u just need team work
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gefrituurd - Lost City
    Gefrituurd - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    K Now lets be serious.

Do u think seriously that they didnt think: Hmm maybe is 40 years a bit to long.

Maybe they want people to start working together.

And their will probably be more content in the future.

Wen i watched how this game was 1 year ago and now: Quite a lot has changed in a positive way.

This game has one of the best hosting company in the mmo-genre.

People just need to complain about something, hmm?

How about u shut ur smart mouth and wait a few months.

The people working at these games are adults who had education, their not stupid.

Now we can expect an surprise.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Guild Wars and WoW

WoW never made me work hard to get anything. I do raids because i like them and its fun and guess what? I get all my epic gear there with no work whatsoever. The definition u have on work is farm farm farm farm spend all in one item then more months of farming... either that or spend real cash...wich doesnt get u the weapons either way(yeah i know u can Buy/Resell stuff wich wont give u the cash for the weapons either way...).

Guild Wars same thing always got eveything i wanted rare pets weapons, etc didnt have to work at all.

Now PW has a funny definition of work that is if u want something farm until u die of boredom or spend real cash.... still either way u always have to work work work, and the reason they do this is to make people spend real cash in the game and still its hard.

Those weapons are just not worth the effort.... the stuff u require to make them its just... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL its like they are moking us

Those are pay to play games. It's how the system works. Get the players in with a trial. The players buy it and in comes the money. They could care less if it's easy or not, the players already added to their money stash.

This is free to play. If it's free then there has to be at least some challenges to keep players interested. They can't let people off the hook that easily else the game would quickly die (Why the aerogear slowly comes along, land mounts, legendaries, etc.).

I don't know about you but I like puzzles and challenging things. It makes me think beyond the box.b:pleasedb:laugh It's why I have such a creative mind.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Those are pay to play games. It's how the system works. Get the players in with a trial. The players buy it and in comes the money. They could care less if it's easy or not, the players already added to their money stash.

This is free to play. If it's free then there has to be at least some challenges to keep players interested. They can't let people off the hook that easily else the game would quickly die (Why the aerogear slowly comes along, land mounts, legendaries, etc.).

I don't know about you but I like puzzles and challenging things. It makes me think beyond the box.b:pleasedb:laugh It's why I have such a creative mind.

There are tons of people that spend more cash here in 1 week than i spend in 3 years in[removed].
    [removed] u dont pay fees to play, u just need to buy the game wich is what 30 dollars all games? and u cant say PW is exactly free because the game is made so u feel very very tempted to spend cash. Yes there are a few people that dont pay wich are rare but making cash in this game aint exactly easy.
    Game being free and have challenges yes but u should remember its only a game people should enjoy it and have fun not spend hours farming like some do to get a piece of armor.
    U like challenges? Good for u and i wish u the best of luck in getting that weapon. Personaly im not gonna try dont think its worth the time.
    Anyways have a good game

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm going to have to lock this is people keep promoting other games, it's really not a difficult rule to follow: If it's not PWI, don't write about it.
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am against end game items accessible to everyone, but war soul is not humanly possible, literally. I believe the bar is set high in China because virtually all high levels are bots. But the north America version should lower the requirement.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Guild Wars and WoW

I hear they make online games for children 8+ now, you might wanna check into those, I think youll get um 'endgame' items in about a week or two lol... Sry if PWI requires work or money much like in the real world (if youve ever seen it). But hey, thats life.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Options
    cottman wrote: »
    I am against end game items accessible to everyone, but war soul is not humanly possible, literally. I believe the bar is set high in China because virtually all high levels are bots. But the north America version should lower the requirement.
    If you think PWI game development is on par with PW china, you forgot to do your homework.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I hear they make online games for children 8+ now, you might wanna check into those, I think youll get um 'endgame' items in about a week or two lol... Sry if PWI requires work or money much like in the real world (if youve ever seen it). But hey, thats life.

a game if far beyond from real world too bad people like u cant see the diference. Enjoy ur 8+ children games maybe there u can make some friends with the same mentality u have

edited July 2009
    Options
    a game if far beyond from real world too bad people like u cant see the diference. Enjoy ur 8+ children games maybe there u can make some friends with the same mentality u have
    Only thing I can see is a player coming from a game that serves everything on a silver platter coming and QQQQQQing on another game forum that makes you work a TAD bit more.

A game is a game, you only spend what you can waste, same as food, movies, fashion, gambling, its just a form of virtual entertainment. Same as when you see food, movies, fashion, etc that are above your time and budget, no one forces you to buy or see them, and you certainly dont go to their manager complaining to lower their standards to accommodate you. If you dont like it uninstall it. PW chose a target genre of pple when they developed this game and you can assume 'easy' was not in their list. They didnt make this game to accommodate everyone, nor are they obligated too. This is a free game, you have a free choice in spending money or not. The gameplay does not force you to spend money and time, it all boils down to your greed. "I want to lvl faster than them, stronger than them, be prettier than them. Me, me, me, me, me." If its a pressure issue from friends, choose friends who dont judge you on how poor or useful you are.
    If all you can do is retort with petty comebacks on the forum cause you are sore at the game, seriously wasting time for you AND others.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Only thing I can see is a player coming from a game that serves everything on a silver platter coming and QQQQQQing on another game forum that makes you work a TAD bit more.

A game is a game, you only spend what you can waste, same as food, movies, fashion, gambling, its just a form of virtual entertainment. Same as when you see food, movies, fashion, etc that are above your time and budget, no one forces you to buy or see them, and you certainly dont go to their manager complaining to lower their standards to accommodate you. If you dont like it uninstall it. PW chose a target genre of pple when they developed this game and you can assume 'easy' was not in their list. They didnt make this game to accommodate everyone, nor are they obligated too. This is a free game, you have a free choice in spending money or not. The gameplay does not force you to spend money and time, it all boils down to your greed. "I want to lvl faster than them, stronger than them, be prettier than them. Me, me, me, me, me." If its a pressure issue from friends, choose friends who dont judge you on how poor or useful you are.
    If all you can do is retort with petty comebacks on the forum cause you are sore at the game, seriously wasting time for you AND others.

Lol rlly go buy some glasses... Sorry if i dont agree with ur oppinion in wich a good game consists of things being mostly impossible to obtain... (Last time a saw a good game is the one where u can have the most fun and enjoy it to the fullest)
    I play the game cause i like it and i could care less about those weapons. Just came here to point out the obvious that those are some praticly impossible weapons to get and i bet there are tons of people who would like to get them.... not all have their entire day or life to spend playing it.
    Having to make efforts to get some stuff is something that all games have. To get ur TTs u have to work etc but those weapons are just at another level. They are not "simple work" as anyone can see. Like i said before i dont care about those weapons nor im gonna even bother to get one. if u are, good for u, best of luck enjoy ur farm cause ill be having fun, end of conversation

edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol rlly go buy some glasses... Sorry if i dont agree with ur oppinion in wich a good game consists of things being mostly impossible to obtain...
    The only reason its hard to obtain, especially warsoul, is because our version does not have every implement installed like the china version to choose which path to take to get some mats for it. If they have 10 options you can assume we have 3-4.
    I play the game cause i like it and i could care less about those weapons. Just came here to point out the obvious that those are some praticly impossible weapons to get and i bet there are tons of people who would like to get them.... not all have their entire day or life to spend playing it.
    If I want a high end Ferrari, which is practically impossible for normal standard of living families to get, I dont go QQing to every Ferrari related person I meet telling them that I cant spend an entire life time of saving up for it, "Can you lower the price to say, at least a high price Toyota?"
    Having to make efforts to get some stuff is something that all games have. To get ur TTs u have to work etc but those weapons are just at another level. They are not "simple work" as anyone can see. Like i said before i dont care about those weapons nor im gonna even bother to get one. if u are, good for u, best of luck enjoy ur farm cause ill be having fun, end of conversation
    Personally, I think whoevers trying to start collecting them now are gonna cry later. Why? Its like buying 90TTmats when you are lv85. By the time comes when you can equip them, the price and difficulty of getting them has dropped 3x or more.
This discussion has been closed.