Warsoul 99

Options
Skyflower - Heavens Tear
Skyflower - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
1 each Warsoul Fragment = A MOLD

99 each Warsoul Fragments + Mold = The WEAPON

add in the almost certain FAIL chance of creating a single item .

OMFG PWI who in their right mind even concieved of such an

UNOBTAINABLE Goal ?

personally I see this whole "warsoul ultimate weapon" Fiascio' as nothing but a INSULT to hard working people who invest their TIME and MONEY into PWI.

1. Love the Game
2. have no other real complaints XD

But come on , really , advertising Warsoul ULTIMATE WEAPONS ,
its a freeking insult to us people who'l never achieve such an unobtainable goal
I Challenge any player,Hell I challenge ANY ENTIRE SERVER to furbish any singular player with a single Warsoul Weapon
YOU just wont be able to do it
thanks , comments please
have a nice day.
Sky
Post edited by Skyflower - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    your
    post ended
    up looking like
    this lol
    :D
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well have you seen the stats of the weps?
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know this to be a fact, however you are not the first to post on it; but....

I believe their intentions of the entire warsoul implement was for levels past the current level cap. If at level 102ish you started really trying to get one maybe by the time you reach level 130ish you might have it? I really don't know.

But at some point in their thinking it had to be in the plans to get such a weapon at a higher level. Maybe they was thinking past the current cap? Maybe after that there would be quests that help you attain fragments/molds and such much easier?

I don't know.. just tossing ideas! Its just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Not sure about PWI but in current version of PW CN. They have daily quest to kill 2-3, 3-2, lunar and new dungeon boss. The rewards depending on the difficulty level gain you 10-50 chips and other stuff.

They have event to open chest that let you have a change at this mats (lunar mats, TT L100 mats, M. chips etc.) but you paid for chest and hammer.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wait or give up.
    Warsoul is an implementation that was made for the 'complete' version of PW, which is the china version that opened YEARS ago. PW international is still in skin and bones stage as far as implements. It would progress faster if it had been an american made game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    But there would be goblins instead of wraiths. Kind of a trade off.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

UNOBTAINABLE Goal ?

personally I see this whole "warsoul ultimate weapon" Fiascio' as nothing but a INSULT to hard working people who invest their TIME and MONEY into PWI.

1. Love the Game

its a freeking insult to us people who'l never achieve such an unobtainable goal
    I Challenge any player,Hell I challenge ANY ENTIRE SERVER to furbish any singular player with a single Warsoul Weapon
    thanks , comments please
    have a nice day.
    Sky

I'll take that challenge.

Heck, who said obtaining the best weapon was easy? That would make the game easy. I hate easy games. They're boring. If it was easy for everyone to get it, then what is the point of hard work and dedication? Everyone would be lv 150 who has it by now. Every boss would be shivering.

That's like giving away all the pieces to Exodia to everyone who plays Duel Monsters (Yu-gi-Oh).

Hint: The mightiest weapon is suppose to be close to 'unobtainable'
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I'll take that challenge.

Heck, who said obtaining the best weapon was easy? That would make the game easy. I hate easy games. They're boring. If it was easy for everyone to get it, then what is the point of hard work and dedication? Everyone would be lv 150 who has it by now. Every boss would be shivering.

That's like giving away all the pieces to Exodia to everyone who plays Duel Monsters (Yu-gi-Oh).

Wake up and smell the coffee grandma (or grandpa)
    PWI ISNT FULLY IMPLEMENTED.
    With this currently half done game, this is what you need to do:
    The "Ultimate Weapons" available from the Warsoul Spirit (Center of Arch) will be a rare sight on any perfect world server. Out of curiosity I have crunched the numbers (as geeks like me tend to do). All Ultimate Weapons require the same 7 mats. These mats are:

Ingredients:
    100 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha
    100 Warsoul:Vajra
    100 Warsoul:Samantabhadra
    100 Warsoul:Manjusri
    100 Warsoul:Arkarsja
    100 Warsoul:Jakra
    100 Warsoul:Avalokites

Each of the Ult Wep mats can be crafted from a fragment of the same name (ie. 1 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha from 1 Warsoul:Ksitigarbha Framents). It is unclear what if any the manufacturing fee will be for mats to fragments or fragments to final mats. If someone knows about a fee plz post here so I can update this information.

Creating a Warsoul wep is a 3 step process. First combine mats into fragments, then combine fragments into final mats, and lastly manufacture wep from these final ingredients. Additionally, each of the weps requires 1 mold also manufactured from 1 of each final mat listed above (thus 100 mats not 99). Again, I do not know if there is a manufacturing fee for the mold.

There are multiple mats that can be used to create many of these fragment. You can find a detailed list of these mats at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/ultimate. Remember you will need 100 of each fragment to create a Warsoul wep.

The Mysterious Chips Option:
    Good news: You can manufacture all the necessary ult wep frags from mysterious chips. Bad news: You gotta be a billionaire. It will take... are you sitting down?...
    315,300 Mysterious Chips + 6,750,000,000 coin
    Or (at gold exchange rate of 125,000/1) one could purchase all the necessary coin for a mere 54,000 zen gold... hmmmm, I wonder if PWI will give a better bonus when zen is purchased by the thousand.

For those of us that don't have a spare $50G between our sofa cushions the options are a bit more narrow. Ult Wep Frags can be manufactured from mats gathered from Twilight Temple, Lunar Glade, Frostcovered City, and Valley of Reciprocity.
    I dont have time to calculate all drop rates and mobs, however here is a list of the possible mats/mobs/drop rates for Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment (mats calculated are required for just 1 Ult Wep Fragment - all kills are calculated in TT party mode=6 drops)

Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment - mats gathered from Twilight Temple
    Ancient Serpent's Orb (Vipenalt: Substancia) 6.22% success=16 mats=aprox 160 kills
    Feng's Steel Armor (General Feng) 3.02% success=33 mats=aprox 330 kills
    Evil Minion's Shell (Djinscream) 10%=10 mats=aprox 200 kills
    Giant Beast's Shell (Dark Colluseast) 25.33%=4 mats=aprox 138 kills
    Ancient Devil's Soul (Ancient Evil: Lethal Vengeance) 1.5 mats=aprox 23 kills
    Empire's Back Image (Twilight Emperor: Vacuity) 1.5 mats=aprox 45 kills
    Ghost Lord's Protection (Steelation: Doom) 1.5 mats=aprox 30 kills
    Giant Ape's Tail (Cosmoforce: Null) 1.14%=88 mats=aprox 44 kills
    Astral Stone (Astralwalker: Null) .7%=143 mats=aprox 107 kills
    Giant Beast's Armor (Dark Colluseast: Null) 3.17%=32 mats=aprox 55 kills
    Tsu's Ghost Mask (Twilight Minister: Vacuity) 1.06%=94 mats=aprox 189 kills

So if one were to hunt, say, General Feng. It would require aprox 33,000 runs thru TT (33,000 kills of Genera Feng) to gather the 3,300 Fengs Steel Armors to manufacture 100 Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragments. After this there are still the other 600 fragments to gather.
    Or, put another way, if you ran TT 10 times per day, every day it would take you 3,300 days (9 years) to gather just this one mat. If the others take as long that will be a total 63 years to gather all mats. Better get cracking...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wake up and smell the coffee grandma (or grandpa)
    PWI ISNT FULLY IMPLEMENTED.
    With this currently half done game, this is what you need to do:

You know you can get most of them right?
    Lol, just believe it's impossible
    And I'll work on it

I'm going for it anyway. I may be told that I'm crazy but that hasn't stopped me before :P
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And I'll work on it

I'm going for it anyway. I may be told that I'm crazy but that hasn't stopped me before :P

You have failed.
    pic12734.jpg
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yay for another complaint thread, two words; WHO CARES! play the damn game, warsouls dont affect you, so why are you even complaining op?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    And I'll work on it

Its not impossible when the game is implemented further. Ive previously come from FFXI were endgame weapons took 2-3+years to make at the initial implement. Now it only takes 1.5years because the game was updated even better. The length it takes to get this warsoul is nothing new to me.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    warsoul too hard? it's too easy. all it takes is time.
  • Skyflower - Heavens Tear
    Skyflower - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    some NICE imput and Info , thanks you guys
    the problem still remains
    ULTIMATE WEAPONS = YOU AINT GONA GET ONE
    or youll be Lv.99+ and Half DEAD from 13hours a day online.

*reason I posted this thread is because I too strive 4 the rarest of the rare/hardest of the Hard items in games like this ,NOT to say to others ,"look @ me" , its about personal achievement , frankly , 2 hell with others views on personal things like that
    THESE WEAPONS remain unobtainable however.
    PWI , youve not only STOLEN my Goat, your Spanking him also .b:cry
    O.well , if I have to settle 4 Medoricity(spelling) so be it.

* Legend has it that some Chinese Boy achieved a Warsoul Weapon BTW
    (though this is not confirmed)
    hes presently undergoing theropy and debt management XD
    peace .. Im off 2 be an adverage-uber-weaponless-mat-grinding-player now
    b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You have failed.
    pic12734.jpg

I fail because I try. That makes so much sense!

You're going to eat this post once I achieve it.

Edit: And get a better "Fail" pic. That's so old.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ROFL

That sounds delicious. May I bring wasabi? *evil grin*
  • longiinus
    longiinus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Just a quick note on that, if you were any good at all, an Exodia win was 90-95% guaranteed on the first turn (before your opponent even went) and 99% if you made it to turn two. (Original few sets)
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    longiinus wrote: »
    Just a quick note on that, if you were any good at all, an Exodia win was 90-95% guaranteed on the first turn (before your opponent even went) and 99% if you made it to turn two. (Original few sets)

lolwhut? O.o
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I fail because I try. That makes so much sense!

You're going to eat this post once I achieve it.

Edit: And get a better "Fail" pic. That's so old.

No really,stop it now its obvious you're stubborn but theres not a chance in hell you're getting it the way the game is now.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Its not impossible when the game is implemented further. Ive previously come from FFXI were endgame weapons took 2-3+years to make at the initial implement. Now it only takes 1.5years because the game was updated even better. The length it takes to get this warsoul is nothing new to me.

nice.
    it was reduced into 2/3 or 1/2 the time
    so 63 years of no life gaming..
    will b reduced to around 40-30 years of no life gaming

you have convinced me
    i'm going for itb:bye
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nice.

you have convinced me
    b:chuckle lmao
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    which should make yall think!
    pwi- out less than a year in open
    FFXI- out 7 years now

just wait for PWI to get older :P
  • Sheonite - Lost City
    Sheonite - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lol Fun fact, if you were to sell gold to make a warsoul item youd have to spend more than 500 dollars.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

UNOBTAINABLE Goal ?

1. Love the Game

thanks , comments please
    have a nice day.
    Sky

I agree completely.

The latest advertisement for the Warsoul weapons is just a way for PWI to draw in newbies to play the game. New people to PWI have no idea what it takes to get the weapon rather than "Wow im going to get one of those one day i better keep playing!".

It's completely unrealistic, unobtainable, and bottom line absolutely ridiculous.

Though i gotta say, its a great marketing attempt :>

And if anyone actually gets a warsoul weapon.....I pity you...
    lol Fun fact, if you were to sell gold to make a warsoul item youd have to spend more than 500 dollars.

Uh more like $50,000 <_<

I came from FFXI too (great game though outdated) and the only reason why it takes "so long" to reach an endgame weapon in that game is because they keep adding more and more items every month. The length of warsoul is completely different. It takes the average person 7-9 months to get to 90. I can't imagine how long it would take to gather all of those rare items for warsoul. And you can't do it by yourself, you need a team helping you.
  • Sheonite - Lost City
    Sheonite - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    More than $50,000? ORLY? I dont think anyone will ever get that weapon, maybe after some years of non stop grinding n saving.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You've seen some of the figures put up for TW wars, I suspect? It's not 100% unreasonable to think a guild might get behind this, if only for the sake of saying "LOOK WHAT WE MADE!!!"

Of course, then comes the debate about who actually gets the warsoul wep...
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    nice.

you have convinced me

:D
    10 chars
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honestly, most endgame stuff in PW requires u to:

abuse hacks
    multi client
    have access to sereval accounts
    be in a fixed farm team with other that use hacks/ have access to several accounts
    be in a big guild and be a core member that ppl wanna waste time and money on
    have no irl life what so ever and play PW 24/7 hardly time to sleep

or you can be really rich and spend loads of irl cash about the amount of a really fancy 20 room house and a sportscar

Its asian MMO and thats how it looks on the older servers of PW; its like only the leader of the biggest guilds with 20000 hacks installed and 20000000 mil coins in guild bank and little obedient soldiers working for them that have warsoul <.<

If you play legit like most ppl it will take you a couple of years for warsoul, and many months + need helpful friends and fixed teams for easier endgame gear. I think thats why PW kinda fails at higher lvl for Euro/US players that are use to get best shiet relatively easy when they play online games (as in it doesn't take months of endless boring farming for 1 item).
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Honestly, most endgame stuff in PW requires u to:

abuse hacks
    multi client
    have access to sereval accounts
    be in a fixed farm team with other that use hacks/ have access to several accounts
    be in a big guild and be a core member that ppl wanna waste time and money on
    have no irl life what so ever and play PW 24/7 hardly time to sleep

but looking at ur lvl u are doing that ;D
  • zhaxor
    zhaxor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Yay my first ever post :-)

You know what really annoys me? I'll tell you, its noobs (like me hehe) who think they should be able to get the best stuff within a month or two of joining a game like this. The idea of an ultimate weapon is that they are RARE! The only way to make them rare is to make them a) hugely expensive or b) very hard to get or make. If everybody suddenly started running around with Warsoul weapons the devs would have to invent a new ultimate weapon, and then guess what? People would all be back complaining because they are so hard/expensive to get.

In a game like this, in fact an any MMO, there should be items that are rare, even items that are limted in number, you can only have so many superdupersoulsmasher swords on the server. Of course that does bring up the problem of all the good items being hoarded by the top factions, but there are ways around that.

For instance a magic weapon that has a desire to be used, and if you just tuck it away in faction vault and never use it eventually it will magic itself away to a random mob in the world, you can imagine the rush to start killing mobs if there was an anouncement that the ultimate weapon was out there wating for the lucky dude to get hold of it. Oh yes, and I would also make it a must drop on PK item, so once you've got it you have the problem of trying to keep hold of it. It would eventually gravitate to the highest lvl player of course :-) But even then he has to bring it out every now and then. I can imagine entire factions created just for that opportunity, a whole mob of lower lvls attacking a player wielding the ultimate weapon, then if they win they have to decide who gets it, I can imagine them turning on each other and fighting over it. You would only ever dare bring it out if you were surrounded by fellow faction members, and then another faction would mob em to try and get it, and then if it dropped by chance a low lvl noob might pick it up and run away with it, lucky him lol.

Still, the point is, there should be rare items that only a few players can get, otherwise it just becomes a race to get everything ASAP and no challenge anymore!
This discussion has been closed.