LC's non-factors

12346»

Comments

• NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rad has the first mp helm in the server.

Who cares? CQ has the first everything...... Besides first 90, first 100, and level 2 land. Otherwise we have everything still. b:pleased
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Who cares? CQ has the first everything...... Besides first 90, first 100, and level 2 land. Otherwise we have everything still. b:pleased
    It doesn't have me though.b:laugh
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    It doesn't have me though.b:laugh

Good point. Maybe I'm a bit off on the everything then b:chuckle
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • h3artbr3ak3r
    h3artbr3ak3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I won't stoop to your level. Your post is obviously one that calls out for attention and what not, I'll only amuse you for this once. From what you say, you're unable to separate a civilized statement from a full on attack. Even though you tried to "clean up" your post with some disclaimers at the end, you should be wary of what you say, rather than cleaning up the act after it's done.

I think that if you don't like being called names you should avoid insulting others as well. I'll be nice this time, and I'll let you meditate on what you said, but please, don't act like the victim, your thread has a lot in common with what some of those people in "that PvP server" would say, which just makes you, regrettably, alike.

Edit: The servers are down, please, don't tell people to go grind right now...

Personally, I think my posting in this topic, and actually noticing there was a topic about LC, you have both proven his point and stooped to his level in one post. Gratz!
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Personally, I think my posting in this topic, and actually noticing there was a topic about LC, you have both proven his point and stooped to his level in one post. Gratz!

Way to necro a month old thread.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009

slap yourself for necroing this thread
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Personally, I think by necroing this thread, and actually trying to respond to someone who stopped posting/playing ages ago, you have proven yourself an idiot. Gratz!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009

*insert additional necro-hating comment here*

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    =_= Apparently, I am not allowed to post what I said.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i'm pretty sure most people here have already noticed the abundance of LC players posting in our sever's forum, who pretty much go "(gibberish)u carebears(more gibberish) we don't know pvp balance (gibberish) we l33tzors (even more gibberish) u carebears (g33b3r1sh)"
    i thought they had their forum? don't they? they do, right? i just want know ur opinions about these scrubs who keep coming here and talk about how leet their server is(kinda doubt this since it seems majority of them is pretty oblivious to the fact that this game's PvP is awfully imblanced.) are they simply trolls with nothing better to do in life? are they just too **** that they can't find their own forum? or do they just suck too much in their own server that they have to come here, provoke us in a little battle royale that will never happen(due to server separation)? -pretty much the point, so we can't prove how much of a scrub they are in here also.

so, what do the HT players think of em? what do the guilty LC players have to say about what i had to say(more like ask, but meh)? i'm expecting more carebear and elitist remarks from u, though i think many of u r actually civilized and have a brain bigger than ur ego, somehow.

let the flaming begin b:victory

They botted in game from the beginning I'm sure they're botting in the forums too. b:chuckle
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I always posts in other servers threads hehe. Usually it's by mistake. I'll just read something interesting and I'll end up replying. It's just fun. If all the hardcore players (raughhhhhhh) and some carebears (care bear stare) complain about us replying in each other's threads why not tell the GM's to make it so that we can't do that? Problem solved right? Maybe that's too easy an answer. b:chuckle