LC's non-factors

EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
i'm pretty sure most people here have already noticed the abundance of LC players posting in our sever's forum, who pretty much go "(gibberish)u carebears(more gibberish) we don't know pvp balance (gibberish) we l33tzors (even more gibberish) u carebears (g33b3r1sh)"
i thought they had their forum? don't they? they do, right? i just want know ur opinions about these scrubs who keep coming here and talk about how leet their server is(kinda doubt this since it seems majority of them is pretty oblivious to the fact that this game's PvP is awfully imblanced.) are they simply trolls with nothing better to do in life? are they just too **** that they can't find their own forum? or do they just suck too much in their own server that they have to come here, provoke us in a little battle royale that will never happen(due to server separation)? -pretty much the point, so we can't prove how much of a scrub they are in here also.

so, what do the HT players think of em? what do the guilty LC players have to say about what i had to say(more like ask, but meh)? i'm expecting more carebear and elitist remarks from u, though i think many of u r actually civilized and have a brain bigger than ur ego, somehow.

let the flaming begin b:victory
Post edited by EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shut up lowbie and go level
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Kind of ironic the first person to post a reply is someone from LC >_>b:chuckle

I for one personally don't care, it gets entertaining at times b:cute
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    Sisi - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hm..we do need to go lvl, no need to reminding us...however why don't yourself go lvl and stop posting on HT forum instead ^^?
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    hm..we do need to go lvl, no need to reminding us...however why don't yourself go lvl and stop posting on HT forum instead ^^?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, I won't stoop to your level. Your post is obviously one that calls out for attention and what not, I'll only amuse you for this once. From what you say, you're unable to separate a civilized statement from a full on attack. Even though you tried to "clean up" your post with some disclaimers at the end, you should be wary of what you say, rather than cleaning up the act after it's done.

I think that if you don't like being called names you should avoid insulting others as well. I'll be nice this time, and I'll let you meditate on what you said, but please, don't act like the victim, your thread has a lot in common with what some of those people in "that PvP server" would say, which just makes you, regrettably, alike.

Edit: The servers are down, please, don't tell people to go grind right now...
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i don't know why i got yelled once for even talking in the faction, and i just speak wat i think. and is it that wrong that i forgot to quote? or do i have to get blamed on that as stupid or watever? i don't think so...
    and about my lvl...i'm not a hard player but it doesn't mean that i'm not a good person...and u'r high lvl...it doesn't mean that u'r that cool.
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i'm pretty sure most people here have already noticed the abundance of LC players posting in our sever's forum, who pretty much go "(gibberish)u carebears(more gibberish) we don't know pvp balance (gibberish) we l33tzors (even more gibberish) u carebears (g33b3r1sh)"
    i thought they had their forum? don't they? they do, right? i just want know ur opinions about these scrubs who keep coming here and talk about how leet their server is(kinda doubt this since it seems majority of them is pretty oblivious to the fact that this game's PvP is awfully imblanced.) are they simply trolls with nothing better to do in life? are they just too **** that they can't find their own forum? or do they just suck too much in their own server that they have to come here, provoke us in a little battle royale that will never happen(due to server separation)? -pretty much the point, so we can't prove how much of a scrub they are in here also.

so, what do the HT players think of em? what do the guilty LC players have to say about what i had to say(more like ask, but meh)? i'm expecting more carebear and elitist remarks from u, though i think many of u r actually civilized and have a brain bigger than ur ego, somehow.

Well i imagine it is because there is some bug type thing on the main forum page where when it says the last updated post, it only refers to the HT threads, same in class discussion it refers to the last Archer post as oppsed to any other class (at least i think its the archer thread, check in a second) Either way, so if someone sees the topic and the last post has anything PVP/Carebear/LC esque, a LC player clicks on it and is in your servers forum. I don't think the majority of us actually troll your threads
    b:bye
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    well..i have to appologize for being rude and insulting to someone, but i just saw some other postings from another thread that made me think of lc people really bad...i know i can't say that...but i just don't get it...like how did this all started?! and why can't other server players post on different ones? like what difference does that make?
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow, looks like you were right. And I'm on Sanc, I can still post here, right?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Well i imagine it is because there is some bug type thing on the main forum page where when it says the last updated post, it only refers to the HT threads, same in class discussion it refers to the last Archer post as oppsed to any other class (at least i think its the archer thread, check in a second) Either way, so if someone sees the topic and the last post has anything PVP/Carebear/LC esque, a LC player clicks on it and is in your servers forum. I don't think the majority of us actually troll your threads

i'm not here trying to insult ur whole server. i know it's full of good and respectable people, much like HT. i'm simply pointing out the few players in ur server that actually lurk the HT forum just to troll and insult the server's players. what's their purpose? should u guys let em run around here and make ur server look even worse? the thing is, i think the reason ur server didn't have as much people join is not because they're scared of pk or they're carebears, it's because of these idiots that are running around and trolling threads left and ryt. i played GuildWars, which focuses more on PvP, for 3 yrs doing nothing but PvP prior to playing this game. so why did i join HT? ur bad apples running amok, trolling every carebear thread in sight. who would want to join a server if it appears to be full of dickheads(from speculation)? i'm quite sure i'm not the only one who checks forums first before actually playing an MMO.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with people posting here from other servers. i've got nothing against cross-server forum posting or w/e u wanna call it. it's just a kick in the nuts when a guest disrespects u in ur own home. nothing more.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

You can tell me to go level when you're higher than me.
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    lol i don't think that there's any forum rules saying that u can't lol jk, but i think people complaining that other servers' peeps shouldn't post on the other ones' forum is wrong, i was mad cuz i was going over some forum posts from other threads and some people r really really rude and strict. but it's not that they can't post.
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    You can tell me to go level when you're higher than me.

thx for the other girl pointing out that i was insulting u cuz i didn't realize that..cuz all i meant was that u don't need to be rude to the guy complaining right there...and i was reading a few bad peeps' posts in another thread, and wat u said made me feel like u'r one of them...so i can't just sit there and watch. and speak of the truth...i don't see how lvl is so important when it comes to someone talking cuz it made me feel like u'r really just too proud of urself and u think u'r the boss of the game...i can't say that u'r really like that tho, but u made me feel like it.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    thx for the other girl pointing out that i was insulting u cuz i didn't realize that..cuz all i meant was that u don't need to be rude to the guy complaining right there...and i was reading a few bad peeps' posts in another thread, and wat u said made me feel like u'r one of them...so i can't just sit there and watch. and speak of the truth...i don't see how lvl is so important when it comes to someone talking cuz it made me feel like u'r really just too proud of urself and u think u'r the boss of the game...i can't say that u'r really like that tho, but u made me feel like it.

Cause *

You're*

Yourself*

What*

You*
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i'm not here trying to insult ur whole server. i know it's full of good and respectable people, much like HT. i'm simply pointing out the few players in ur server that actually lurk the HT forum just to troll and insult the server's players. what's their purpose? should u guys let em run around here and make ur server look even worse? the thing is, i think the reason ur server didn't have as much people join is not because they're scared of pk or they're carebears, it's because of these idiots that are running around and trolling threads left and ryt. i played GuildWars, which focuses more on PvP, for 3 yrs doing nothing but PvP prior to playing this game. so why did i join HT? ur bad apples running amok, trolling every carebear thread in sight. who would want to join a server if it appears to be full of dickheads(from speculation)? i'm quite sure i'm not the only one who checks forums first before actually playing an MMO.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with people posting here from other servers. i've got nothing against cross-server forum posting or w/e u wanna call it. it's just a kick in the nuts when a guest disrespects u in ur own home. nothing more.

ya they'r like really mean and evil intruders to a peaceful village :P
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Cause *

You're*

Yourself*

What*

You*

........................i don't get it.........................b:sad
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

b:chuckle its okie cutie b:cute b:kiss
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    ty ^^^^^b:cute
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cause *

You're*

Yourself*

What*

You*

*blinkblink*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The only reason I enter HT forums is to weed out flame threads like this one, threads where false accusations and rude stereotypes are made. If you look in the LC forum, you will notice there aren't any "HT/Sanct non-factors" threads, or "1k city", or "What should we call them HT guys?". If you analyze careful, you're creating the threads that produce the flaming. Some of the LC players may flame around threads, and they may say rude things, but that doesn't mean you should create a thread with the specific purpose of degrading every single LC player, making even more people angry.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The only reason I enter HT forums is to weed out flame threads like this one, threads where false accusations and rude stereotypes are made. If you look in the LC forum, you will notice there aren't any "HT/Sanct non-factors" threads, or "1k city", or "What should we call them HT guys?". If you analyze careful, you're creating the threads that produce the flaming. Some of the LC players may flame around threads, and they may say rude things, but that doesn't mean you should create a thread with the specific purpose of degrading every single LC player, making even more people angry.

/win
    They make topics dedicated to LC player bashing and now b:cryabout us replying, lol !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Sisi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    /win
    They make topics dedicated to LC player bashing and now b:cryabout us replying, lol !

i think it's because of some people from lost city made a bad reputation of lc players...they just jump in the threads and talk *** in ht forum. it's really wrong to target on peeps that don't do it...it just happened :(
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Lol Sky this post is so full of win.

Ya i only come on HT forums to rebuke the bs and lies spread about lc server. Its funny as u will find ht players saying lc is sooo obsessed with them yet there are threads dedicated to LC in the HT forum and 0 threads even mentioning HT in the LC forum.

Funny as hell so much for pvp players obsessed with the pve
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    all of you shut up and go lvl
    envy u too b:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i'm not here trying to insult ur whole server. i know it's full of good and respectable people, much like HT. i'm simply pointing out the few players in ur server that actually lurk the HT forum just to troll and insult the server's players.

i thought i made it clear i'm not trying to flame or even talking about ur whole server, but ok. b:surrender it's either u didn't read/comprehend my post carefully, or u have enough guilt that u felt u had to post here.

it's pretty funny that the LC trolls that i thought of r exactly the ones posting on this thread, now that's full of win.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wish I could be a famous LC troll like Skyannie and Envy. b:surrender
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Lol, your level is pathetic. You do ONLY PVE and you're still in your 80s?

I say everyone from HT should be 100+ already. The worst part about you guys and your terrible leveling is that someone from LC is going to reach 100 before you.

Fail b:chuckle

The only thing that can change this fail is if you re-rolled to this character after you leveled to 100. Too bad that's not the case.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wish I could be a famous LC troll like Skyannie and Envy. b:surrender

b:cry Me too.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:cry Me too.

We weren't even mentioned. THAT HURTS. b:cry