Welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle

Options

Comments

• Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So bought some yen this morning and it is currently pending. About how long does it usually take to get through so I can transfer it?
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Mayagita - Heavens Tear
    Mayagita - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I bought 1000 gold via paypal. I went to my wallet and sent it to Heavens Tear server/my characters. Can someone please tell me how to access it? I want my GOLD! I want to buy some things in the shop.

Thank you

b:cry
  • ladybear
    ladybear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was wondering if the Pet, Bank and bag Cages to increase the room to store stuff, is still only available through the Boutique or if it is dropped of a mob in-game?
    Thanks
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ladybear wrote: »
    I was wondering if the Pet, Bank and bag Cages to increase the room to store stuff, is still only available through the Boutique or if it is dropped of a mob in-game?
    Thanks

Boutique only unfortunately. None of the current boutique items will drop off of the mobs in-game.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I bought 1000 gold via paypal. I went to my wallet and sent it to Heavens Tear server/my characters. Can someone please tell me how to access it? I want my GOLD! I want to buy some things in the shop.

Thank you

b:cry

You spent a thousand dollars on this game? :|
  • ladylavendar
    ladylavendar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    But when i go to buy an item.. the buy button is grey and wont be allowed to be clicked.. Can u pm me and tell me how to fix this pls?? Im trying to get my storage bigger and bank storage thanks.
  • xdudux
    xdudux Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just like the ppl said above. I bought Gold i game, then I go Boutique try ti buy some items I need . The buy buttom is grey cannt get the item. Can GM or some ppl tell me wat I need to do? thx.b:surrenderb:bye
  • ladylavendar
    edited April 2009
    Options
    xdudux wrote: »
    Just like the ppl said above. I bought Gold i game, then I go Boutique try ti buy some items I need . The buy buttom is grey cannt get the item. Can GM or some ppl tell me wat I need to do? thx.b:surrenderb:bye

I am new to the game and without any doubt.. I bought gold. I still cannot buy anything because the buy button is still greyed out.. Im patiently waiting for the answer to this problem so I can have some fun and enjoy this game.. Thanks..LadyBeast on Dreamweaver
  • Ryda - Heavens Tear
    Ryda - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    u guys should do what microsoft has done with the 360 and put out pre paid cards with different amounts of zen on them. i dont know if any of u have seen these cards but they cost the same online as on the cards and all u do is type in a number on the back...much like a credit card...then again that would cost money and im not sure if PWI would like to do that. just a sugestion though =] b:pleased
    WaR FTW 6x BM
  • ladylavendar
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I either want a refund sent to me, or the gold I purchased..I need to get rid of some quests and cannot without buying some things with the gold I bought!b:angry
  • beverton
    beverton Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
  • shnuggles
    edited April 2009
    Options
    u guys should do what microsoft has done with the 360 and put out pre paid cards with different amounts of zen on them. i dont know if any of u have seen these cards but they cost the same online as on the cards and all u do is type in a number on the back...much like a credit card...then again that would cost money and im not sure if PWI would like to do that. just a sugestion though =] b:pleased

Perfect World Entertainment cards are out and can be found at many Target retail stores. Currently, that will be where they are found and we are working to make them more available.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • shnuggles
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I either want a refund sent to me, or the gold I purchased..I need to get rid of some quests and cannot without buying some things with the gold I bought!b:angry

Your ZEN was delivered the day you bought it on 4/4/09 and spent just after midnight going into 4/5/09. All 1000 ZEN you purchased on 4/4/09 has been fully used. If you need more help, you will need to contact us via email and we can go over your account-specific details.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I am Tremaria. More needs to be able to be boughten by us old schoolers,too lazy or no skills to join big guild to get the good stuffs.

To be able to buy our way to strong weapons and armor and have just as good stuffs as the leaders of the guilds who have socializing skills and time.

If my "irl" money cannot by me strong weapons and armor's in the end that can compete with kids who defeat the big boses it's not gonna be enjoyable for me and my big pocket book to stay 8( cos I cant compete.

Here come +12 everything lol

Ps. ty for sale it's a good step in the right direction

Pss.kinda getting close to the end of the game 105 might wanna up the max lvl so the game can last us years of enjoyment.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    can prepaid cards be regionally available? I stay in Singapore and I don't use credit cards, unless my siblings can lend me theirs to pay :(

Please consider. it's a hassle to pay online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheryzeus - Heavens Tear
    Cheryzeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Everything in the Boutique is far too expensive for me really.
    Living in the United Kingdom really puts a bummer on the pre-paid cards, would love to see them here one day b:victory.
    Also, are new mounts going to be put in the Boutique for a long period of time?
    Everytime new mounts have been put on, they are either too expensive, cannot be spurred, or on a weekend only deal. b:cry

b:thanks
  • Itesses - Dreamweaver
    Itesses - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok i have a problem i bought some zen the other day $30.00+600(3600) and my orde was canceled but it sid my card wouldnt be charged so i tried again and it go declined and i am missing $31.00 how can i get my zen ot my money?
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Everything in the Boutique is far too expensive for me really.
    Living in the United Kingdom really puts a bummer on the pre-paid cards, would love to see them here one day b:victory.
    Also, are new mounts going to be put in the Boutique for a long period of time?
    Everytime new mounts have been put on, they are either too expensive, cannot be spurred, or on a weekend only deal. b:cry

b:thanks

there are 6 new flying mounts. 3 of them (50 gold) are only 2 weeks in the boutique, the other 3 (30 gold) will be in the boutique permanent. the 50 gold mounts are already +3,0 speed so they can not be upgraded. the 30 gold mounts have speed 2,5 and can be upgraded to 3,0.
  • Cheryzeus - Heavens Tear
    Cheryzeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there are 6 new flying mounts. 3 of them (50 gold) are only 2 weeks in the boutique, the other 3 (30 gold) will be in the boutique permanent. the 50 gold mounts are already +3,0 speed so they can not be upgraded. the 30 gold mounts have speed 2,5 and can be upgraded to 3,0.

I meant ground mounts b:chuckle.
    My bad if I wasnt clear.b:embarrass.
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    Saoirie - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Sorry if this has been asked before but...

Is ZEN the same as GOLD in the boutique shop?
    How much ZEN/GOLD is worth each USA dollar?

Thanks in advance
  • Saoirie - Sanctuary
    Saoirie - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorry if this has been asked before but...

Is ZEN the same as GOLD in the boutique shop?
    How much ZEN/GOLD is worth each USA dollar?

Thanks in advance

Nevermind, someone else has answered me.

100 Zen = 1 Gold
    $10.00 = 1000 Zen = 10 Gold
    b:shedtear
  • foonick
    foonick Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am trying to buy some zens. I request to activation codes for last 3 days and did not get it even though it said the code had been sent. I also sent a ticket to support day ago and never get reply.
  • foonick
    foonick Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    First off, welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle. This forum will serve as a centralized discussion spot for all things related to Cash Shop pricing and items, zen, coins and all other topics related to transactions and the economy of PWI in general.

Why was the creation of this forum deemed necessary? The staffers of PWE understand the importance of user feedback and concerns regarding the economic ecosystem of PWI and thus felt a need to create a centralized discussion ground where all matters transaction related can be openly discussed, while simultaneously making it easily monitored and observed by PWE staffers of all levels throughout the company.

Going forward please use this forum and this forum only for pricing and transaction related discussion. All related threads posted in other forums will be moved by moderators to this forum.

Thank you!

I tried to buy some zen and asked for activation codes for last three days. I never get any reply even though it always that the activation code was sent. I also send a ticket to the support staff and did not get any reply as well. Please help. How do i post a new thread?
  • Sakuramiko - Dreamweaver
    Sakuramiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok, I just came back to the game after being gone for a while due to personal reasons. My problem:
    I purchased $10 worth of zen on 05/05/2009 and again purchased $10 today. Both say completed and both say transfered to server yet my balance in-game still says 0
    Yes I forgot I had bought some before I left (and was told it could take a while to be completed), but now that I am back and still have a 0 balance after buying even more I am a bit upset.
    I got the confirmation emails and everything saying it is complete etc.
    So now at this point I have paid for (through paypal) $20 worth of zen/gold whichever you want to refer to it as, and have gotten nothing in-game.
    I am trying to figure out what else to do other than sit and wait forever for an email reply that may not even come.

edit: recieved the $10 from this time but still not from the 05/05/2009 entry.
  • Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary
    Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    can u guys have the cash cards being sold in singapore? i really want to charge zen but i am juz 13 lol and i hope that i can but the cash cards which mean i dun have to apply for the paypal stuff like that =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Its not Eion anymore its Unknown]
    Done by ForsenX
  • Solandria - Dreamweaver
    Solandria - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I had a question. I'm new to this game, so I have not seen all the content quite yet. Is the Boutique items used in a lot of quests? I just don't wanna spend too much money on Gold at this time. Maybe I will later to splurge on certain items. Thanks, anything helps. b:laugh
  • Crust_fire - Dreamweaver
    Crust_fire - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    May i ask why u remove the Coin box in the boutiques?
    HI all,

I have been doing crafting like everyone else, I reached blacksmith, ornaments, tailoring to lvl 5 successfully. However, Apothecary I am stuck at lvl 3 and can't upgrade it to lvl 4 at the Elder..

I must have missed something in between reaching lvl 4 and upgrading it (like blacksmith for example where you have to do a quest).

Can someone tell me what do Ihave to do ,or who to speak to to start Apothecary lvl 4?

thanks in advance for any hints.
  • drasimdrake
    drasimdrake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the Training Esoterica on the pw trade ingame says that they give ya a silworm and the same thing on the cashshop says give ya exp for a hour are they the same and if not why they named same thig this is misleading and people dont know either way whats what can a gm specify since there are none iname wanna answer this
    Thanks much
    Amiee
  • Bosnian - Sanctuary
    Bosnian - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how do i get pigments
  • Guesstori - Harshlands
    Guesstori - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Good day to everyone!

I would like to know when will be it avaliable to buy Zen by phone. They are saying it is "coming soon" for a loooong time. If anyone know an answer or a hint, it would been appreciated =)

Thanks in advance!