Welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle

Options

Comments

• Lavaetinn - Lost City
    Lavaetinn - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you haven't seen my thread yet, I am Canadian searching for a method to purchase ZEN, thanks!
  • fruitspunchsamurai6
    fruitspunchsamurai6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have a quick question, is a guardian scroll a one time use, or will it still be in you inventory after you die?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have a quick question, is a guardian scroll a one time use, or will it still be in you inventory after you die?

One time only. It disappears when you die, whether or not you would have dropped anything from a PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • c34
    c34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    how do u tell what character your gold that u buy goes to? it shows the top 3 characters of an server but how do u send all of the gold to just one of the characters? Please help me Thanks
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    All characters on the same account get the gold. Of course, they have to be on the server you sent the gold to.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Aelfieurin - Harshlands
    Aelfieurin - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so each character gets the same ammount so character 1,2,3, each get 10gold if u buy $10's worth of gold?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Each player has collective access to the same gold placed on the server. But no $10 will not give you $30 worth of gold, only $10
  • SirRolls - Dreamweaver
    SirRolls - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What does zen do and how do I use it? I bought a card and charged it now what?
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so u chose ingame? what character or cobo of characters get it?
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so i chose ingame who gets the amount?

No, every character on the server you sent the gold to and that are on the account you bought gold on will have access to the same gold.

Example:

You buy 10 gold on your account named PWIaccount (my endless creativity amazes even me) and send it to Harshlands.
    On Harshlands you have 2 characters: and archer named Archer (woot for imagination) and a cleric named TankyTank.
    You log onto Tankytank and check your gold. You have 10 gold
    You log onto Archer and check your gold. You have 10 gold.
    You use 3 gold on Archer so now you're down to 7 gold.
    You switch to TankyTank and check your gold. You have 7 gold.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    thanks alot
  • XXTsuraraXx - Heavens Tear
    XXTsuraraXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I tried to make a transaction with paypal but all it did was take money from my prepaid credit card. I even got a message saying their was no such card in their database so why did they steal my money
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I tried to make a transaction with paypal but all it did was take money from my prepaid credit card. I even got a message saying their was no such card in their database so why did they steal my money
    Im srry that this happend to you
  • tcard
    tcard Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I went to buy a pet cage from the boutique and in the description it says the same thing a super inventory stone says. So if i buy that am i buying a pet cage or a super inventory stone??
  • PaperShow - Heavens Tear
    PaperShow - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok so on my level 31 archer i bought the suprise pet box and when i try to equip the pet that came out it says current item can not be used. so what do i do to use the pet i bought? anyhelp is welcome thanks :D
  • prismaik
    prismaik Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    himay im lost here but im looking 4 a good grind spot to an archer lvl99...ostly a lone rider.......please help me
  • DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver
    DarkExorcist - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok so on my level 31 archer i bought the suprise pet box and when i try to equip the pet that came out it says current item can not be used. so what do i do to use the pet i bought? anyhelp is welcome thanks :D

Hatch it.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is there a monthly limit on zen?? Most of my family is gonna be getting me zen for Xmas and I just wanna make sure what the max monthly limit is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaiRyu - Raging Tide
    DaiRyu - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have a ten million coin bank note, it may sound noobish but my question is how is the note used? how do I redeem the note for its ten million coin value? I got it by exchanging 2 best of luck tokens at boutique agent thinking I could just exchange at the bank?. Please tell me how this works thanks...
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sell it to any NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Bebes - Harshlands
    Bebes - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    neutral
  • christian84
    christian84 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dear pwi-team,

next week the great genesis-update is coming. i would like to know if there will be an bonus-zen-sale again like the usual 15% before the release?
    the reason is simpel,you got great and very usefull items in the boutigue right now,witch will be extremly requested by all users for the upcoming expansion.

it would be an great deal for both sides,all your users and yourself. :)

i'm sure all players will appreciate it very much!

plz respond as soon as possible and thx in advance!

greez chris b:cute
  • christian84
    christian84 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hi,
    well no response, but thx for 25th-28th 15% bonus-zen-sale. :)

greez chris b:cute
  • pantzyboynb1
    pantzyboynb1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    guys can anyone pls tell me why i cant transfer the zen from my wallet to the game?i keep trying and it just stays there in the wallet.im getting mad hereb:cry
  • mythashi
    mythashi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lets play pass the bull****... Paid for Zen... money comes out of my bank in minutes.. NO ZEN!!
    5 days later no Zen!!!!
    PWI blames PayPal, PayPal blames my bank, bank says money left account same day..
    WHERE THE FRIGGEN HELL IS MY ZEN!!!
    NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHOEVER'S TO BLAME!!!
    b:angry b:angry
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mythashi wrote: »
    Lets play pass the bull****... Paid for Zen... money comes out of my bank in minutes.. NO ZEN!!
    5 days later no Zen!!!!
    PWI blames PayPal, PayPal blames my bank, bank says money left account same day..
    WHERE THE FRIGGEN HELL IS MY ZEN!!!
    NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHOEVER'S TO BLAME!!!
    b:angry b:angry

Your payment is defined as an eCheck because you have made your payment from a bank account as the funding source. If you log into your PayPal account, you can go directly to this transaction and there will be a note at the top of the page telling you that the payment has not cleared and when to expect it to do so. Below for your convenience I have also entered the estimate for when your transaction will complete:

For your pending transaction from 4/26/11 that is an eCheck "eCheck estimated completion: 4/29/2011-5/3/2011"

So your purchase from 3 days ago is expected to clear between today and next Tuesday. When you receive confirmation from PayPal that the purchase is completed, you will have the ZEN delivered within the next business day.

To avoid eChecks and have your payments clear faster, you will need to add either a credit or debit card as an alternate funding source on your PayPal account. Your purchases will then be defined as "instant" instead of an eCheck. EChecks are like normal paper checks in that they require several days to process between your bank and PayPal.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • LupusDin - Sanctuary
    LupusDin - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will we ever see pre-paid cards in the UK?
    I hoped we'd see them when Walmart bought Asda, as I believe Walmart sell them in the US.
    Or is PayPal the only way to go for us?

Cheers!
  • KittieMau - Archosaur
    KittieMau - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:beg In the fashion world of pw. . . one should not have to spend millions of $$ on dyes/pigments... why not sell every hot color in the cash shop for 1gold? or sell them in pkgs of 5,10,15,20... there seems to be an unused abundance of hot colors that no one wants so they try to sell them and it seems like a fail situation with the random hot colors pack...
  • guardianwolf11
    guardianwolf11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm just here waiting for my game to download lol And I'm currently thinking of buying zen (if it ever does download -_- at this rate I'll be here all day xD). I've recently played before (im a lvl 22 I think) so I was wondering, what benefits can I get out of buying zen? Like what kind of items are worth buying, what are good mounts and such?