Welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle

dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
First off, welcome to The Cash Shop Huddle. This forum will serve as a centralized discussion spot for all things related to Cash Shop pricing and items, zen, coins and all other topics related to transactions and the economy of PWI in general.

Why was the creation of this forum deemed necessary? The staffers of PWE understand the importance of user feedback and concerns regarding the economic ecosystem of PWI and thus felt a need to create a centralized discussion ground where all matters transaction related can be openly discussed, while simultaneously making it easily monitored and observed by PWE staffers of all levels throughout the company.

Going forward please use this forum and this forum only for pricing and transaction related discussion. All related threads posted in other forums will be moved by moderators to this forum.

Thank you!
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments

• Servencia - Lost City
    Servencia - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How long will the ancient boa be in the shop for?
    Im level 4 and I really want one when Im level 20
  • sonicrex
    sonicrex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    where is the cash shop
  • Kimimarok - Lost City
    Kimimarok - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    the ancient boa is going ourt of the shop on 10-13-08,

also, the cash shop is under the map, it is a yellow thing called perfect world boutique, isnt it?

Can you buy mounts with money you find on the floor? I dont want to pay with real money for a decent mount.
  • paganb
    paganb Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I noticed the note under the paypal option, just wanted to clearify. If I do not have Paypal can I use that option with a normal credit card to buy zen?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    also, the cash shop is under the map, it is a yellow thing called perfect world boutique, isnt it?
    Yes. (Key letter "O" shortcut)
    Can you buy mounts with money you find on the floor? I dont want to pay with real money for a decent mount.
    There are mounts available inside the cities (for around 2.4 million coins, if I remember right). You can also trade other players coins for Zen Gold and Silver through the Auctioneers, or complete Dragon Quests and trade those DQ rewards in for a mount. Basic flying mounts are available for free through the level 30 quest.
    I noticed the note under the paypal option, just wanted to clearify. If I do not have Paypal can I use that option with a normal credit card to buy zen?
    Yes, although as with Google Checkout, PayPal will either require or try really, really hard to get ou to make an account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chinarose
    chinarose Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Did yall just raisew your prices on ultimate game cards by 80 cents?

If so how do i go about buying a 20.80 dollar ultimate game card?

or is this some way of getting us to buy an addtional 20.00 game card to cover the 80 cent raise in price?
  • kosta
    kosta Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    CAn you Post a picture with a character that has Robe of The Loong from the Cahs SHop in black colour? plz

thanx a lot

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • porridge00
    porridge00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hmm.. Was browsing through this forum but cant find any website for the Cash Shop. However, Malaysia forum did show...
    Wonder if there's a website to show those selling in cash shop? at least beside going into game, we are able to browse what is selling currently on the website... =)
    Cherish what you have... Do not regret when you lose it...
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    Hmm.. Was browsing through this forum but cant find any website for the Cash Shop.

The Cash Shop exists entirely in-game at this time, excluding the charging and transfer of Zen. It can be accessed from the small sun-like icon at the base of the minimap, or the "O" letter key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • porridge00
    porridge00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    The Cash Shop exists entirely in-game at this time, excluding the charging and transfer of Zen. It can be accessed from the small sun-like icon at the base of the minimap, or the "O" letter key.

Yes Sir. I saw it. However, was wondering if there's any website or forum that shown the item sold under the 'Cash Shop'. At least, in this way, other players can view it, even offline (Meaning not in game). Also, it helps to 'promote' the 'Cash Shop' too. Perhaps Admin or Mods can consider in it =D
    Cherish what you have... Do not regret when you lose it...
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    porridge00 wrote: »
    Yes Sir. I saw it. However, was wondering if there's any website or forum that shown the item sold under the 'Cash Shop'. At least, in this way, other players can view it, even offline (Meaning not in game). Also, it helps to 'promote' the 'Cash Shop' too. Perhaps Admin or Mods can consider in it =D

b:victory

you better believe that something like this is on our list of 'things to do' b:cute
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Meshina - Sanctuary
    Meshina - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just turned level 10 and still can not access the gold functions. Is it normal to have to wait over an hour for this to update?
  • Meshina - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Now getting close to 12 hours with no access to the cash shop and no reply. Is this normal?
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    The Support and Ticketing folk can need sleep and days off, on occasion. If they don't get back to you by mid-afternoon tomorrow, check your spam filter (especially with AOL or Comcast e-mail accounts), and check back in here. We'll get this fixed for you one way or the other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meshina - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Well dang. I didn't send in a ticket. I didn't know it was necessary to have one just to ask a question. I wanted to know if this was normal, then if it wasn't I would send in a ticket but now that it's been over 24 hours, I will assume it's not normal and use that ticketing system you are talking about.
  • xthreex
    xthreex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    can u add alertpay payment method?
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Quick question about charging ZEN....

I notice that under Paypal, Google checkout, and other methods, there is a minimum of $20 dollars to use that method.

However, with Ultimate Cashcard, you can put a minimum of 10 dollars on it.

Is there any reason behind the limits? I use Paypal, and I"d like to spend only 10 dollars on the game sometimes, but I can't unless I buy a card, which I find somewhat incovienent. for myself. So, yeah, I'd like to know! =)
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • affenkind
    affenkind Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi guys

I want to ask you about the prices of Zen ,how much is it ?

b:surrender
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    affenkind wrote: »
    I want to ask you about the prices of Zen ,how much is it ?

Through PayPal and Google Checkout, you can get 2000 Zen for 20 USD, 3000 Zen for 30 USD, or 5300 Zen for 50 USD.

USD = United States Dollar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakonthedragon
    drakonthedragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I sent in an e-mail 2 days ago, and now that Im lvl22 its stills says the same thing with no response from the ticket system....not a promising start to be honest.Any way to get it fixed?
  • Rasuyu - Heavens Tear
    Rasuyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    how much is gongfu tunic and leggings worth together?
  • drogun
    drogun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey guys . Could you please introduce the Western Style Suits into PWI? I'm very fond of the fashion and it's very hard to be a PW pimp without atleast 6 suits. ty for reading.b:coolb:victory
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The exchange rate for us Aussie players sucks atm =(
  • MaiyaMay - Heavens Tear
    MaiyaMay - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:worried I was wondering i you can upgrade the Flying Mount's From The Event And If So How Many to max it b:thanks
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I just tried buying $30 of Zen and when I placed the order it was cancelled right away and the money was still taken and not refunded. I sent an e-mail to the billing department and I want this issue resolved as soon as possable and knowing Perfect World pays more attention to the forums rather then e-mails, messages in game & the like (due to this being the most public image for them). Any PWE employee that can help me in the matter please send me a private message or reply to this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alizee7
    alizee7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    When I purchase zen and then I go to transfer it i want to make sure i have option to give it directly to my character-in other words this post name and character name are different. Will I be ok??? Thanks b:chuckle
  • shaula
    shaula Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    battle pet pack = temporary or permament? GM pls answer
  • diashie
    diashie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What is the ratio rate of Zen to Gold?

I am asking because I used Paypal and got 2000 zen.

Transferred the zen to the server I play on and bought the "New Player Pack".

Now apparently I have no gold left and that was my only purchase.
  • DreamWave - Sanctuary
    DreamWave - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    diashie wrote: »
    What is the ratio rate of Zen to Gold?

I am asking because I used Paypal and got 2000 zen.

Transferred the zen to the server I play on and bought the "New Player Pack".

Now apparently I have no gold left and that was my only purchase.

Never mind I just found a different thread that told me the answer. Just thought this one would have had that answer.
  • Shyandra - Heavens Tear
    Shyandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Paypal allowed me to charge $10, or said they did.

My question is, after buying zen, for the first time, how long does it take to appear in game? My purchase per my cash wallet shows two days ago, completed. :)

Also, should the money 'just show up' on the cash shop/boutique Sun icon when I click it? So basically all characters would see the amount and could use it?

Thanks in advance. :)