How long will Kingdom KoS Crimson?

Comments

• Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh and Kylin is? Right.

QQme was made to take out Crimson and any alliances they would make. Originally, we were to go for Kingdom also, but luckily Icon withdrew his Alliance with them prior to any QQme actions.

QQme was not made to become the next "kingdom" so to speak, by allying Crimson. The fact that you guys even made a peace treaty with them makes me sadface. Regardless of what Kylin was doing it shouldve been done like Suwaki always said "Lets worry about one target at a time". Obviously during my absence alot of things have changed.

Nova______ stop failing ^^
    Think about the bigger picture, look at the TW map and then realise whats happening. That's my hint =)
    And btw Nova__________, Crimson were reduced to doing crazy stone, wq, fb, cube and gv to level, they didn't actually exist on the world map for quite some time. Whereas other certain guilds have been in grind spots 24/7 unharmed.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Don't read that bold text Crimson never admit they have trouble, like how it took 2:30 minutes longer to beat a lvl 2 TW when they just rushed + jump **** it with higher lvls and/or bots.

Are you REALLY comparing the time it took you guys to finish L2 TW?b:shutup
  • gann
    gann Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    don't Read That Bold Text Crimson Never Admit They Have Trouble, Like How It Took 2:30 Minutes Longer To Beat A Lvl 2 Tw When They Just Rushed + Jump **** It With Higher Lvls And/or Bots.
    lol...........
  • gann
    gann Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Have you seen rank?
    I dont eaven understand why does Crimson still exist and how can they fight so many high lvl cash shopers?
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    gann wrote: »
    Have you seen rank?
    I dont eaven understand why does Crimson still exist and how can they fight so many high lvl cash shopers?

tis a mystery!

although sensei Yoruichi seems to have solved it :o its the rushing + jump hacks1!1! This is where we jump from our base to the enemy crystal and pew pew it to death. (ps. catas are left in our base for defense)
  • Fisson - Harshlands
    Fisson - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Nova______ stop failing ^^
    Think about the bigger picture, look at the TW map and then realise whats happening. That's my hint =)
    And btw Nova__________, Crimson were reduced to doing crazy stone, wq, fb, cube and gv to level, they didn't actually exist on the world map for quite some time. Whereas other certain guilds have been in grind spots 24/7 unharmed.

I dont read this forum often, but it appears to me you area sellout by the defintion. I think its funny how easy the 3 could have stop QQme in the begining and they get the balls to bid kylin shows who has some real digitiy they bring with them in real life so revobot up some more, we are sellling out. This is my alt. I am in QQme. crimson continually remind me why i would enjoy seeing them off the map by reading this forum, I know we have a bunch of haters but look at them they are trying to adapt our american culture to survive. There is alot of green on the map I dont see why were going for yellow or red untill the crimson eyesore is gone. I will actually be ones to choose to remember who helped me in the past by not hurting me anyway. The game isnt everything a digital map isnt everything if you cleared ashez facial you could see that.
  • Ayreon - Harshlands
    Ayreon - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow, I had to go here to know that a KOS was going on between Crimson and KD. I guess that's what happens when carebears vs carebears.
    I have seen a lot of high levels and ranking members with red names from both factions though, so it's nice to think there's not total inaction.
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    Rewas - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I would say somethin like :
    btw ur kos on Crimson is a joke. They are getting ganged and u idiots thing "omg we destroied Crimson!! we awesome!!!
    That would sound more true.

btw, I think that 4 people armed with nix killing one crimson isn't... Lets say - not big enough reason to be so sure about yourself.
    Jeeezz... Chill your ego KD...
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    This is my alt. I am in QQme.

look at them they are trying to adapt our american culture to survive.

Post on your main please, Captain America.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Today I saw a crimson barb (paigrande) run from a mage, the slowest in game. He ran from getting butthurt all day and tired of fighting back. When your guild won't fight back that's a sign imo.

WTF!? u saw me running from a mage? first of all, this mage u r talking about was running from me until u came with about 4 ppl nd killed me(There was another mage there before u came with sum KD members that died like a good boyb:pleased) nd the only reason he didnt die is cuz he was good at running away =.=
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow, I had to go here to know that a KOS was going on between Crimson and KD. I guess that's what happens when carebears vs carebears.
    I have seen a lot of high levels and ranking members with red names from both factions though, so it's nice to think there's not total inaction.
    I would say somethin like :

That would sound more true.

btw, I think that 4 people armed with nix killing one crimson isn't... Lets say - not big enough reason to be so sure about yourself.
    Jeeezz... Chill your ego KD...

Almost similar observations huh?
    Guess it only shows that you see what you wanna see.

Rewas ... you have never seen Crimson do the same thing? Attack 1-2-3-4-5 (with nixes) vs 1-2?
    Oh no ... then you would have to say so to not be bias wouldnt you? b:chuckle

Ayreon ... the fact that you hadnt noticed anything untill coming to the forum, shows more about you than it does KD or Crimson now doesnt it? b:laugh
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I dont read this forum often, but it appears to me you area sellout by the defintion. I think its funny how easy the 3 could have stop QQme in the begining and they get the balls to bid kylin shows who has some real digitiy they bring with them in real life so revobot up some more, we are sellling out. This is my alt. I am in QQme. crimson continually remind me why i would enjoy seeing them off the map by reading this forum, I know we have a bunch of haters but look at them they are trying to adapt our american culture to survive. There is alot of green on the map I dont see why were going for yellow or red untill the crimson eyesore is gone. I will actually be ones to choose to remember who helped me in the past by not hurting me anyway.

The game isnt everything a digital map isnt everything if you cleared ashez facial you could see that.

At first I was like b:chuckle.

Then I was like b:laugh.

Fisson wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Cmon, that wasn't about Crimson doing something or not, that was about KD beeing so overconfident when they realy haven't experienced any real KoS on this server till now and now beeing happy about 3 lvl 80 vs 1 lvl 50. Gratz, great going.
    Thou i must admit i have no idea how this all will turn out so.. Yea, I see kinda no sence to discuss any further when all server know anyway know the facts - that your leader is joke, you lack PvP skills (only reason why u can actualy kill something - high lvl, refined gear, perfect shards), and you have no PvP TW exp so far.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol amazing how KD talks **** about PK/PVP

I never said Crimson was pro or god PK/PVP, but at least we never backed down like u did when u fought QQme for 2 hours. Dunno how or why it lasted 2 hours, all i know was that sean announced something on wc and icon was there , i wasnt , but thats how i just observed it.

The KOS with QQme was hard as angeRR said but they just had the higher cards with their first gangs of 89+ where most of our high lvls stopped.

We felt there was a need of server change and we got it, only one more step to go and its complete. LVL and gear wise , KD should be > Crimson , dont need to explain that i think. The question is that if KD really is PK/PVP hungry then there is only one logical move they should do to show what their made off ;)

Anyways its only day 1 and more to go i hope , just enjoy the show.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As someone with a pretty good understanding of the underlying reasons for the KoS, I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm not sure who you are or what you have against Kingdom, but I am confident that Crimson does not have what it takes to go toe to toe with Kingdom in an all out KoS. For some reason, many on this forum seem intent on calling those of us with end-game aspirations "Carebears" or "PvE-ers," and I for one relish the opportunity to prove otherwise.

I don't see Kingdom backing down from this, ever. But that of course is just my opinion, and I'm not in charge. All I know is that Crimson is very good at talking **** on the forums...but not so good at backing it up in game. Hate us if you want, but we're a serious guild with some very strong players. We're stronger than anyone except for probably QQme at this point, and I think that we would give each other a good fight. Crimson though, has not proven to be much of a challenge. Actually after being KoS with Crimson, I really don't understand why QQme called it off, other than maybe lack of action due to Crimson safezone hugging...but I digress.

Anyway, I'm out. I just wanted to share my veiw, but forum posting isn't really my thing. I don't talk **** on the forums like most of you KD haters out there, because I can actually make an impact in-game.

Flame away, haters.

Can u tell me straight faced if you are legit or not ?

I never seen it myself but most of the server , not even Crimson alone say u are/were botter ?
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL at the nub who said we lack pvp skills, dude we have a lot of people in our guild that are pro pkers, if you want to test me out pm me in game anytime (rewas).

Anyways, Have you guys seen crimson gettin' pwned everywhere? bye bye cowards b:byeb:bye

ICWATIDIDTHARAGAINb:laughb:laugh
  • Karmasbich - Harshlands
    Karmasbich - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    tis a mystery!

although sensei Yoruichi seems to have solved it :o its the rushing + jump hacks1!1! This is where we jump from our base to the enemy crystal and pew pew it to death. (ps. catas are left in our base for defense)

There is no crystal in lvl 2 TW. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I never said Crimson was pro or god PK/PVP, but at least we never backed down like u did when u fought QQme for 2 hours. Dunno how or why it lasted 2 hours, all i know was that sean announced something on wc and icon was there , i wasnt , but thats how i just observed it.

Sometimes my own members annoy me with comments b:chuckle, but I wont censor my members like Crimson trys, during our alliance barba asked me to have them chill out in world chat after tws so I put those rules out of respect to an ally. In the end its just a game have fun.

About that backing down, ask Suwaki and Ascii, it was sportsmanship, mutual repsect, and aklogement of QQme's REAL goal, at the time? 2v1 isnt fun when they started the guild for a real reason which a small part of me agreed on when I put myself in there perspective, had I not made a guild or been a guild leader I probably would have been with them at the time.

Crimson backed down to QQme this week to 2v1 a lesser opponent, enough said.

look at them they are trying to adapt our american culture to survive. There is alot of green on the map I dont see why were going for yellow or red untill the crimson eyesore is gone. I will actually be ones to choose to remember who helped me in the past by not hurting me anyway. The game isnt everything a digital map isnt everything if you cleared ashez facial you could see that.

I love you.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Sometimes my own members annoy me with comments b:chuckle, but I wont censor my members like Crimson trys, during our alliance barba asked me to have them chill out in world chat after tws so I put those rules out of respect to an ally. In the end its just a game have fun.

About that backing down, ask Suwaki and Ascii, it was sportsmanship, mutual repsect, and aklogement of QQme's REAL goal, at the time? 2v1 isnt fun when they started the guild for a real reason which a small part of me agreed on when I put myself in there perspective, had I not made a guild or been a guild leader I probably would have been with them at the time.

Crimson backed down to QQme this week to 2v1 a lesser opponent, enough said.

I-con. Your stories are so warped sometimes...If you check a few threads back, majority of QQme (including ranked members) stated that Kingdom aka Icon begged for peace after just 30 mins of them slaughtering you (Proof4U).

Crimson backed down? I'll quote you now "it was sportsmanship, mutual repsect, and aklogement (lol whaeva)" to take down two greater threats. Many of you are trying your best to diss and criticize the Crim+QQme truce...which is understandable. Hypocrite much? Crimson is currently taking on two of the largest guild as well so...hmmm?! Let's just wait and see what happens in the future, just enjoy the game and let's look forward to TW.
  • Toxic - Harshlands
    Toxic - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Can u tell me straight faced if you are legit or not ?

I never seen it myself but most of the server , not even Crimson alone say u are/were botter ?

Why bother answering the same questions over and over again ...

EVERY SINGLE guild ... NO EXCEPTIONS ... has their amount of botters.
    If a game can be exploited that way ... someone will exploit it.

Please move on to something new ... b:thanks

If you suspect HT of botting ... report him. If not ... stand down.
    This actually applies to not only you, but everyone who comes here stating who is and who isnt botting.

If someone is a member of a guild who is opposed of their members botting ... you can be sure that person wont tell anyone about it.
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    LOL at the nub who said we lack pvp skills, dude we have a lot of people in our guild that are pro pkers, if you want to test me out pm me in game anytime (rewas).

Anyways, Have you guys seen crimson gettin' pwned everywhere? bye bye cowards b:byeb:bye

ICWATIDIDTHARAGAINb:laughb:laugh

See, you r an idiot. I'll explain you why. The fact that you can kill people 10+ lvl smaller than you (cmon, where is your pride telling me to fight with you?) doesn't prove your pro pk'er, and the fact that you ARE sugesting that as a prove (that you can do that) to your statement shows that you are rtard. Hope your mental illnes someday will be cured. ;)
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009

I-con. Your stories are so warped sometimes...If you check a few threads back, majority of QQme (including ranked members) stated that Kingdom aka Icon begged for peace after just 30 mins of them slaughtering you (Proof4U).

Crimson backed down? I'll quote you now "it was sportsmanship, mutual repsect, and aklogement (lol whaeva)" to take down two greater threats. Many of you are trying your best to diss and criticize the Crim+QQme truce...which is understandable. Hypocrite much? Crimson is currently taking on two of the largest guild as well so...hmmm?! Let's just wait and see what happens in the future, just enjoy the game and let's look forward to TW.

Link to a quote from Ascii or Suwaki? (NoProof4U)

Omg Kylin is a great big threat gotta get them, no Crimsons ranked members used them.

Kingdom a threat? We are passive carebear's remeber as you have said.

This kos was Crimson's doing, Ashez you and Unknown were a big part of this happening with your and other Crimson's random pking, combined Crimson's ranked members, snakey, vulturesc, unpredictible personality. You have seen yourself, multiple ranked members posting SS convos here, attempting to blackmail people, its pahetitic you just cant see it.
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Link to a quote from Ascii or Suwaki? (NoProof4U)

Omg Kylin is a great big threat gotta get them, no Crimsons ranked members used them.

Kingdom a threat? We are passive carebear's remeber as you have said.

This kos was Crimson's doing, Ashez you and Unknown were a big part of this happening with your and other Crimson's random pking, combined Crimson's ranked members, snakey, vulturesc, unpredictible personality. You have seen yourself, multiple ranked members posting SS convos here, attempting to blackmail people, its pahetitic you just cant see it.

Aww...thanks :) and yes I do see it..but as you know HL forums are nothing but drama and BS.
    It's the same **** everyday..with some rubbish topic about the top 4 guilds + a buttload of gloating, Q_Q or nonsensical arguments.
    Reason why I pop in here just to rile up the forum trolls, flamebait and have a good laugh whilst at work, killing time. Otherwise I never visit this place when at home or gaming. It's truly a waste of time.

We can continue this conversation/argument on Monday if you're really bored keke b:cute

It's the weekend so...Peace out! Omw home woohoo!!
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    See, you r an idiot. I'll explain you why. The fact that you can kill people 10+ lvl smaller than you (cmon, where is your pride telling me to fight with you?) doesn't prove your pro pk'er, and the fact that you ARE sugesting that as a prove (that you can do that) to your statement shows that you are rtard. Hope your mental illnes someday will be cured. ;)

I'll fight anyone at anytime, i don't back down from anybody even from higher lvl than me, if you want to call someone an idiot over a game, you should have the balls to face that person in game. Don't be a dumbass and talk **** to our guild otherwise face the music of my foot up your butt b:byeb:bye
  • BlackyBetty - Sanctuary
    BlackyBetty - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    All i see u do is run run or some like RedBetty crying a river. Getting one-shooted 4 times in a row hurt every ego rightb:cute

yes you hurted my feelings rly hard and i am going to quit PWI!!!!!!111 NANANANANANA!

who are u btw? never seen u around before :D
    maybe one of the afk-snowmen/desert-grinder? :D

oh and you '1-shooted' me 2 times :D very hard against 2,7 k robe-hp b:chuckle
    no need to mention that you died too, right? ppl could laugh at you and that hurts your ego^^

...oh and..not that you have to care...but.. i fight you guys w/o dolls since 2 days :D so i lost nothing! NOTHING! cant count the dolls your guys lost tho b:laugh

okay enough now, i dont wanna get called FATGIRL #2
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL, thank you for advertising you don't use dolls. That will help your cause.
  • BlackyBetty - Sanctuary
    BlackyBetty - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    why? .
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Wow 25 votes b:surrender

For Barba

I bet only "Balls of Steel" Sheo laughed at that, because it isnt happening.
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Now that Icon/KD has a KoS I have nothing or no-one to troll on forums to try and provoke b:cry
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll fight anyone at anytime, i don't back down from anybody even from higher lvl than me, if you want to call someone an idiot over a game, you should have the balls to face that person in game. Don't be a dumbass and talk **** to our guild otherwise face the music of my foot up your butt b:byeb:bye

oO
    who is this guy, and when did he come back from the water

i dont like this new found activity

everyones always in groups now

my one man army is getting rolled