How long will Kingdom KoS Crimson?

Icom - Harshlands
Icom - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just wanted to see what everyone thought about this!

Edit: I'd also be willing to place a wager on this, so if anyone wants to gamble some gold, post a reply and I'll start a pool!
Post edited by Icom - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sniff.. i smell ****. Wait. its actually ur brainb:surrender
    Sorryb:sad
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • HeadTrauma - Harshlands
    HeadTrauma - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As someone with a pretty good understanding of the underlying reasons for the KoS, I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm not sure who you are or what you have against Kingdom, but I am confident that Crimson does not have what it takes to go toe to toe with Kingdom in an all out KoS. For some reason, many on this forum seem intent on calling those of us with end-game aspirations "Carebears" or "PvE-ers," and I for one relish the opportunity to prove otherwise.

I don't see Kingdom backing down from this, ever. But that of course is just my opinion, and I'm not in charge. All I know is that Crimson is very good at talking **** on the forums...but not so good at backing it up in game. Hate us if you want, but we're a serious guild with some very strong players. We're stronger than anyone except for probably QQme at this point, and I think that we would give each other a good fight. Crimson though, has not proven to be much of a challenge. Actually after being KoS with Crimson, I really don't understand why QQme called it off, other than maybe lack of action due to Crimson safezone hugging...but I digress.

Anyway, I'm out. I just wanted to share my veiw, but forum posting isn't really my thing. I don't talk **** on the forums like most of you KD haters out there, because I can actually make an impact in-game.

Flame away, haters.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As someone with a pretty good understanding of the underlying reasons for the KoS, I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm not sure who you are or what you have against Kingdom, but I am confident that Crimson does not have what it takes to go toe to toe with Kingdom in an all out KoS. For some reason, many on this forum seem intent on calling those of us with end-game aspirations "Carebears" or "PvE-ers," and I for one relish the opportunity to prove otherwise.

I don't see Kingdom backing down from this, ever. But that of course is just my opinion, and I'm not in charge. All I know is that Crimson is very good at talking **** on the forums...but not so good at backing it up in game. Hate us if you want, but we're a serious guild with some very strong players. We're stronger than anyone except for probably QQme at this point, and I think that we would give each other a good fight. Crimson though, has not proven to be much of a challenge. Actually after being KoS with Crimson, I really don't understand why QQme called it off, other than maybe lack of action due to Crimson safezone hugging...but I digress.

Anyway, I'm out. I just wanted to share my veiw, but forum posting isn't really my thing. I don't talk **** on the forums like most of you KD haters out there, because I can actually make an impact in-game.

Flame away, haters.

There was a lot of that, yeah. But when we started KoSing Kylin, they came out and did decently...

I guess it was psychological?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol i am having fun b:chuckle
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Me toob:cute
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    don't worry they'll be back in hiding shortly
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    omg why did I have to quit why!!! I could be killing crimsons too :(
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Crimson faint when they see red anything. b:victory
    Crimson faint when they see red.
    KD is red.

Icom is from Crimson.
    Crimson supports trolls.
    Trolls like to hide in caves.
    Crimson hide in FB caves.
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fun fun fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Crimson faint when they see red anything. b:victory
    KD is red.

Icom is from Crimson.
    Crimson supports trolls.
    Trolls like to hide in caves.
    Crimson hide in FB caves.

I loledb:laugh
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Onesht - Lost City
    Onesht - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hats off to Kingdom, tbh i didn't think Icon had the gall. Glad to see someone doing what QQme apparently is too scared to continue. Good luck man i hope you dominate b:victory
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dont talk it up if u cant back it up...b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol Crimson have been in the PvP zone keeping this server Carebear free, Kingdom on the other hand, the almighty PvE'ers are starting to talk trash which is what they said they wudnt do, but hey, all nubs have gota start somewhere right?

Crimson have been in Kos's since near start of the server, Kingdom pretty much never, so all i can say is its been a long hard fought game on Crimsons behalf so far, and i can say the same to QQme for bringing the pvp even more on this puss filled game full of idiots.

makes me lol when i see Faildom trying to trash talk for there 1st time ever cos they managed to pvp scraps of Crimson with an uneven fight.
  • Onesht - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    The only time i ever recall Crimson "Pking KoS" Like the valiant heros you draw them out to be, was when they had an ally (Crimdom). Then QQme forced them to PvP and pretty much rolled them everywhere. Now that they have a joint attack partner in QQme, their egos are renewed and they feel like the big bad boys of the server. Hopefully, Kingdom will take you guys out. I do wish Icon the best of luck.
    As for QQme, good job becoming what the Faction was founded on stopping.
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    The only time i ever recall Crimson "Pking KoS" Like the valiant heros you draw them out to be, was when they had an ally (Crimdom). Then QQme forced them to PvP and pretty much rolled them everywhere. Now that they have a joint attack partner in QQme, their egos are renewed and they feel like the big bad boys of the server. Hopefully, Kingdom will take you guys out. I do wish Icon the best of luck.
    As for QQme, good job becoming what the Faction was founded on stopping.

Was the faction not founded to KoS and stop 1 faction becoming overly powerful and controlling the map?

That clearly isn't Crimson anymore, is it?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    lol Crimson have been in the PvP zone keeping this server Carebear free, Kingdom on the other hand, the almighty PvE'ers are starting to talk trash which is what they said they wudnt do, but hey, all nubs have gota start somewhere right?

Crimson have been in Kos's since near start of the server, Kingdom pretty much never, so all i can say is its been a long hard fought game on Crimsons behalf so far, and i can say the same to QQme for bringing the pvp even more on this puss filled game full of idiots.

makes me lol when i see Faildom trying to trash talk for there 1st time ever cos they managed to pvp scraps of Crimson with an uneven fight.

You guys had KOS's sine start but then again u learned nothing.
    All i see u do is run run or some like RedBetty crying a river. Getting one-shooted 4 times in a row hurt every ego rightb:cute

Also like that now u are rubbing QQme's ego. Its awesome. And since they have a crappy leadership now i dont doubt u will ally soon and become QQsom, the carebear bringersb:bye

btw ur kos on Kylin is a joke. They are getting ganged and u idiots thing "omg we destroied kylin!! we awesome!!!
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Onesht - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Was the faction not founded to KoS and stop 1 faction becoming overly powerful and controlling the map?

That clearly isn't Crimson anymore, is it?
    Oh and Kylin is? Right.

QQme was made to take out Crimson and any alliances they would make. Originally, we were to go for Kingdom also, but luckily Icon withdrew his Alliance with them prior to any QQme actions.

QQme was not made to become the next "kingdom" so to speak, by allying Crimson. The fact that you guys even made a peace treaty with them makes me sadface. Regardless of what Kylin was doing it shouldve been done like Suwaki always said "Lets worry about one target at a time". Obviously during my absence alot of things have changed.
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh and Kylin is? Right.

QQme was made to take out Crimson and any alliances they would make. Originally, we were to go for Kingdom also, but luckily Icon withdrew his Alliance with them prior to any QQme actions.

QQme was not made to become the next "kingdom" so to speak, by allying Crimson. The fact that you guys even made a peace treaty with them makes me sadface. Regardless of what Kylin was doing it shouldve been done like Suwaki always said "Lets worry about one target at a time". Obviously during my absence alot of things have changed.

Grtz on lvl 2.b:victory
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol we need u back dude..

and meca...after what we saw today..people constantly logging off n running to safezone...ur words dont make sense 2 me..GG keep on talking big on the forums and be invisible in game..
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    btw ur kos on Kylin is a joke. They are getting ganged and u idiots thing "omg we destroied kylin!! we awesome!!!

u hear that Kylin u and u large amounts of land r a complete jokeb:chuckle
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    u hear that Kylin u and u large amounts of land r a complete jokeb:chuckle

i r not understand at your br.b:surrender
  • Martel - Harshlands
    Martel - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Everybody used to say Conqueror were pve carebears so go figure
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    You guys had KOS's sine start but then again u learned nothing.
    All i see u do is run run or some like RedBetty crying a river. Getting one-shooted 4 times in a row hurt every ego rightb:cute

its funny that u say ur seeing me run run or some like redbetty crying a river, when i can garuntee that uve never even seen me ingame realy as i for one havnt seen u, fail more with ur comments plz.
    and meca...after what we saw today..people constantly logging off n running to safezone...ur words dont make sense 2 me..GG keep on talking big on the forums and be invisible in game..

the ppl logging or running or w/e means only 1 thing *outnumbered, or heavily outlvled, or heavily outnixed, choose 1, then go 8========D some more, and as for me being invisable in game, its cos im pretty much semi quit, i just like trolling on idiots like u.
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    the ppl logging or running or w/e means only 1 thing *outnumbered, or heavily outlvled, or heavily outnixed, choose 1, then go 8========D some more, and as for me being invisable in game, its cos im pretty much semi quit, i just like trolling on idiots like u.

Today I saw a crimson barb (paigrande) run from a mage, the slowest in game. He ran from getting butthurt all day and tired of fighting back. When your guild won't fight back that's a sign imo.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Today I saw a crimson barb (paigrande) run from a mage, the slowest in game. He ran from getting butthurt all day and tired of fighting back. When your guild won't fight back that's a sign imo.

today i saw homer simpson run away from a donut, the tastiest bagle in springfield.

also no...when we dont all come jumping to the rescue with each pk thats been the way it has for ever, so think signs all u want, wont change a think genius, u actualy think Faildom are doing a better job then QQme? i realy do lol at ur pityful attempts, QQme were alot more trouble everyday then ur fail guild full of PvE carebears.
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    today i saw homer simpson run away from a donut, the tastiest bagle in springfield.

also no...when we dont all come jumping to the rescue with each pk thats been the way it has for ever, so think signs all u want, wont change a think genius, u actualy think Faildom are doing a better job then QQme? i realy do lol at ur pityful attempts, QQme were alot more trouble everyday then ur fail guild full of PvE carebears.

QFT? (check siggy)

I am SO wrong ty Meca I didn't realize that QQme pk every corner of every map every 15 minutes there was no escape so the trolls lived in caves. But now they are free to troll around.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    QFT? (check siggy)

glad u agreeb:bye
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    glad u agreeb:bye

We beat you in TW time and today in KOS but tomorrow is another day, thats our point?
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009

So that means carebears are giving you some trouble at least? Oh Em Gee
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    QQme were alot more trouble everyday then ur fail guild full of PvE carebears.

Don't read that bold text Crimson never admit they have trouble, like how it took 2:30 minutes longer to beat a lvl 2 TW when they just rushed + jump **** it with higher lvls and/or bots.