Another cleric complaint

124»

Comments

• MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    A. Holy Path genie skill. I have it and it rocks. FB/TT/and GTFO.

B. Pick up everything. Sell it in catshops if you can. Dont pay NPC prices unless you have to.

C. Cube. Experience is great but I make my living selling Gold and Platnum boxes. Its how I pay for everything. Sure drops help, but its nothing compaired to paying 100k to make 300k. And chips are good too if you can make the right molds, your golden. Try making a Misty ring sometime.

D. Make TT friends. Go out of your way to be best pals with the barbs and hercs. Then run TT with them. Even Venos have a hard time with the AOE bosses and wouldnt mind a cleric tag along to make life simpler there. And your DD for the non AOE. Ive split great TT loot in a 2 person Veno and Me squad. Time consuming but soooo worth it.
  • Song - Dreamweaver
    Song - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    In many other games, Clerics / Priests do have the power to replenish mp AND give mp to others. They aren't OP in those games, not necessarily.

They just have to give the spell a reasonable cool down time so you can't spam it and get unlimited mp.b:surrender

The ability to refill own mp and give it to a party member who needs it will make playing a Cleric a whole new ball game becuase you are watching party's hp, status effect, AND mp now.

Oh well, I guess I don't have a say in 'whole new ball game' as my highest Cleric is only level 36 b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup
  • Song - Dreamweaver
    Song - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    However, in this game, clerics can replenish mp and give mp to others (using apothecaries and trade, for example -- or for people with busy lives and jobs, and no time for gathering herbs, mp charms). Of course all classes can also do this, but so can clerics?

I have yet to squad with a tank yet but I am 100% sure if I send a trade request to give him apothecaries while he is running out of mp tanking a boss, you'd hear a lot more about me on this forum... not in a good way, I'd have to say b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Back to my point, if any one else still don't get it, I mean using spell for instant mana refill.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have yet to squad with a tank yet but I am 100% sure if I send a trade request to give him apothecaries while he is running out of mp tanking a boss, you'd hear a lot more about me on this forum... not in a good way

I had one ***&^b:angry#$#$ do that to me & the wizzy tanker on Mantavip. I was just thinking about switching sides & killing her together with the boss... b:angry

& when we told her NO!b:shocked she didin't seem to get it...

How do these ppl lvl up???
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I had one ***&^b:angry#$#$ do that to me & the wizzy tanker on Mantavip. I was just thinking about switching sides & killing her together with the boss... b:angry

& when we told her NO!b:shocked she didin't seem to get it...

How do these ppl lvl up???

High levels running all their FBs and quests for them. Posted it a while ago, back in Dec. With the power creep, came the stupid creep. No reason to learn ended up with lazy people not taking the time to.
  • Secilia - Lost City
    Secilia - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You know, he's right about the drops in party. Alot of the time when boss drops item, everyone gets the good stuff and i end up gettin 1 or 2 seele token and broken yellow jade etc. I was really pissed off at an fb69 mold run wen i used up so much mana and only got 2 dq drops while other people got 3 star equips.
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You know, he's right about the drops in party. Alot of the time when boss drops item, everyone gets the good stuff and i end up gettin 1 or 2 seele token and broken yellow jade etc. I was really pissed off at an fb69 mold run wen i used up so much mana and only got 2 dq drops while other people got 3 star equips.

I think there is some conspiracy for Clerics & drop rates in parties... but this is just my experience...
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    isn't drop went to tabber? =o
    maybe it's just Dreamweaver -.-!