share ur info on how to pk veno

Options
NinJaXXX - Harshlands
NinJaXXX - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
lol iff u say venos with nixes are op lol then do something about it like talk with each ather to make un anti_veno strategy for any class like NR 1 to NR 30 i hope ppl will try and experiment more now and share that info so what is op becoe less op in the head off players just share ur info off what or how to pk VEnOS b:victory
Post edited by NinJaXXX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Here's my strategy;

Drop on ground, use Holy Path and run to safezone @ 15.0 m/s.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • epicbish
    epicbish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol iff u say venos with nixes are op lol then do something about it like talk with each ather to make un anti_veno strategy for any class like NR 1 to NR 30 i hope ppl will try and experiment more now and share that info so what is op becoe less op in the head off players just share ur info off what or how to pk VEnOS b:victory

Easy. (I'm sorry if some of the names of the skills are different here, I played PW-MY delphi server and this is as close to the names for the classes as I know for here.)

Blademaster: Roar, Dragon, shortburst (I think its called draw blood here?), Drake. This worked on my 95 WR on PW-MY all the time.

Archer: You're pretty screwed against a phoenix, but i guess your best bet is to wing rise, barrier, paralyze the phoenix, get away from it fast, stun arrow the WF and regular attack to death - you just have to time it all perfectly or the phoenix will eat you alive..

Barbarian: Tortlen, get back to human form, hit them until almost to half HP and perdition.. Usually end all on a WF with phoenix or not.

Veno: Even without a phoenix, its pretty easy to beat it - Bramble Array, put your pet on the other veno, use your stun as often as you can. its basically a "With luck" kind of thing - if the other veno does bramble array also, your pet will die just like theirs will. (I dont know if the reflect works on pets in pk or not, I know it doesn't work on people in pk.)

Cleric: Sleep the phoenix, burst, plume shot the veno to death and hope you kill them before that sleep wears off.

Mage (Wizard?): You're the easiest target for a phoenix, and unless you have your ISC sleep skill, I will say your going to have a big problem.. You can use your seal skill on the phoenix to throw it away or use any of your other knockback skills, but the moment it gets to you and bleeds you, you're pretty much done for.

Sorry about the names, I started PWI a week ago and just recently quit PW-MY, if anyone has any corrections on skill names, I wont mind. :P
    xEPICxBISHx
    Veno @ Lost City
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Here's my strategy;

+1, The Ultimate Way to be a veno right here ^_^
  • NinJaXXX - Harshlands
    NinJaXXX - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol good strategy so u knew i didnt do it for myself i did so ppl with nix problem can have some kind off strategy against them as nixes at low lv is like any pet like lv40 but higher lv they get op and then its always strategy that counts correct and plz always share more info and ppl with pro can use this strategy as a base ty all for sharingb:pleased
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    here is a way not to fight a veno lol, not a nix but oh well
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMEBw0JvLs&feature=channel
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Here's my strategy;

no need that genie ksill with hell fox form ;)
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Even better: Force quit program. Wait an hour so, then log back in.
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    Even better: Force quit program. Wait an hour so, then log back in.

ROFLMAO!!!! +1!

ORRR, Stun, instant cast pot, town portal LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _HeavenStar_ - Heavens Tear
    _HeavenStar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ROFLMAO!!!! +1!

You make Archers sound like a Bad thing. Lol.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Here's my strategy;

whatcha gonna do when i holy path after you then occult ice you? =P

hate to say it but i was hella impressed by a cq mage i was fighting yesterday, good use of genie skills and apoth pots to be stun proof, invulnerable, and do a **** load of damage to my nix.

epicbish wrote: »
    Easy. (I'm sorry if some of the names of the skills are different here, I played PW-MY delphi server and this is as close to the names for the classes as I know for here.)

Blademaster: Roar, Dragon, shortburst (I think its called draw blood here?), Drake. This worked on my 95 WR on PW-MY all the time.

Archer: You're pretty screwed against a phoenix, but i guess your best bet is to wing rise, barrier, paralyze the phoenix, get away from it fast, stun arrow the WF and regular attack to death - you just have to time it all perfectly or the phoenix will eat you alive..

Barbarian: Tortlen, get back to human form, hit them until almost to half HP and perdition.. Usually end all on a WF with phoenix or not.

Veno: Even without a phoenix, its pretty easy to beat it - Bramble Array, put your pet on the other veno, use your stun as often as you can. its basically a "With luck" kind of thing - if the other veno does bramble array also, your pet will die just like theirs will. (I dont know if the reflect works on pets in pk or not, I know it doesn't work on people in pk.)

Cleric: Sleep the phoenix, burst, plume shot the veno to death and hope you kill them before that sleep wears off.

Mage (Wizard?): You're the easiest target for a phoenix, and unless you have your ISC sleep skill, I will say your going to have a big problem.. You can use your seal skill on the phoenix to throw it away or use any of your other knockback skills, but the moment it gets to you and bleeds you, you're pretty much done for.

Sorry about the names, I started PWI a week ago and just recently quit PW-MY, if anyone has any corrections on skill names, I wont mind. :P

some good ideas, but it sounds like you haven't used genie skills, and you're not using apoth pots. there's better ways to beat a veno.

ROFLMAO!!!! +1!

**** sutra portal.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    stun the veno, use extreme poison on the nix and kill it while veno is stunned. after that its a 1 vs 1 with no pet
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    how about sleep the nix and kill the veno before it wake up? -.-!
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    how about sleep the nix and kill the veno before it wake up? -.-!
    u can't sleep the Nix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    just act like nix isnt there, just pretending veno is doing 1k+ bleed per tick >.>
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I believe I did put it to sleep =o
    If you sleep the veno first, the nix cant use skill but doing normal atk only
    If you sleep the nix first, the animation show that the nix is attaking but they don't do any damage.
  • XEPICxBISHx - Lost City
    XEPICxBISHx - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You're right, I never was able to use genie skills on delphi server because Genies simply done exist there. I am basing all of what I said on not using Genies. You could add plenty of genie skills like extreme poison in to help you in killing the veno faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Venos typically run away when I fight them so I just kill their phoenix using mine with my own attacks, drops it in seconds, then go after the veno who promptly dies due to not being able to take a hit, which is why they ran in the first place.

This is why trying to run away isn't such a good idea, it only makes you easier to kill.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    look For The Nearest Body Of Water And Jump In Cuz The Pheonix Cant Swim Hehe
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Wussies >_>
    Ignore the nix, hunt down the veno, own it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If your hit by Occult Ice..

Tranquilize Orb yourself....

Remove Bleed by Genie Skill

Holy Path (boom run!!!!)

Now click Flight -> Accelerate -> Wind Force to Safe Zone
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Aerynx - Sanctuary
    Aerynx - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    look For The Nearest Body Of Water And Jump In Cuz The Pheonix Cant Swim Hehe

lmao or run up a hill b:chuckle
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    killing the pet is always better....if you can...and cost them 100 loyalty pointsb:chuckle have you seen the price of loyalty foodb:chuckle
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    killing the pet is always better....if you can...and cost them 100 loyalty pointsb:chuckle have you seen the price of loyalty foodb:chuckle

the nix would have already killed you. also with veno healing no point..
    it only works for EA's
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    blood cloth -> own nix -> get **** by veno-> respawn at town-> repeat
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nix is immune to silence
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the nix would have already killed you. also with veno healing no point..
    it only works for EA's

Who says im not????
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Best for mages... Essential Sutra --> Town Portal
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i just aoe the hell outa the veno and her pet it works a hellva lot better than taking them down 1 at a a time or ill use my bleed skill on the veno take the pet out and when the pets dead i get to melee range of the veno aoe her to deah (i can 1-3 shot a veno depending on lvl) my aoes do around 2k-2.9k and some times 3k-4k when it crits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Best for mages... Essential Sutra --> Town Portal

lucky mages b:infuriated
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So..a wiz can't kill a veno? Even if they are LA? Well uh, I guess LA wouldn't really help..