• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol... pro shet
    Meaningful first pots b:laugh
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pfft, so many noobs at pk in here. To pk a veno is simple, one ignore pet and one shot her then u win.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    archer = pew pew, veno is dead
    bm = punch punch, veno is dead
    sin = "veno dont knOW THAT I HAVE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE"
    barb = "yawn... *armageddon*
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • XJmKx - Sanctuary
    XJmKx - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its kinda easy for me xD Im a bm, and i just do Bodhi>Stun>hit 2 times and their deadb:victory
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol iff u say venos with nixes are op lol then do something about it like talk with each ather to make un anti_veno strategy for any class like NR 1 to NR 30 i hope ppl will try and experiment more now and share that info so what is op becoe less op in the head off players just share ur info off what or how to pk VEnOS b:victory

pew pew dead. unless heavy, then blast blast dead.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Wollfgoldrid - Lost City
    Wollfgoldrid - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    u dont need a brain to kill a veno there easy
  • nekene
    nekene Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    barb vs veno barb yawn
    sin vs veno sin walk away
    wizard vs veno smoke ****
    the rest win before it even start
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To put simply:

Veno vs Wiard = Veno is now ashes.
    Barb vs Veno = *barb goes to sleep after arma*
    BM vs Veno = punch, punch, bye bye.
    Sin vs Veno = Veno don't even have a chance to react
    Psychic vs Veno = Psychic uses null void dmg skill and then 1 shots them.
    Cleric vs Veno = Tempest and bye bye veno.
    Archer vs Veno = Veno done before adjusting camrea angle
    Veno vs Veno = Tie.
  • Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear
    Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To put simply:

Veno vs Wiard = Veno is now ashes.
    Barb vs Veno = *barb goes to sleep after arma*
    BM vs Veno = punch, punch, bye bye.
    Sin vs Veno = Veno don't even have a chance to react
    Psychic vs Veno = Psychic uses null void dmg skill and then 1 shots them.
    Cleric vs Veno = Tempest and bye bye veno.
    Archer vs Veno = Veno done before adjusting camrea angle
    Veno vs Veno = Tie.

ok clearly the last like 10 people to post here dnt really know anything about a veno or pwi in a whole.

in response the post i quoted, not sure about other servers but on heavens tear there arent many pvp/pk wizards at all and the 1s there are do less damage then my lvl 30 barb (maybe not but you understand what im saying now)

barb vs veno? you think its all that easy for a barb, and what happens if the veno domains when he armas or sparks? barb is a lot weaker, pretty much dead meat. and besides a lot of barbs love the reduce pdef arma combo and still fail to 1 hit me anyway.
    BM vs veno: punch punch bye bye? you think we guna stand there? no ever heard of anti stun?
    Sin vs Veno: thats a tricky 1 but still unless the sin knows what hes doing it doesnt necessarily mean dead veno
    psychics havent had much experience with them so can't comment
    cleric vs veno tempest? lmfao if anything it would be a sparked plume shot not a tempest LOL a gd veno should be able to kill a cleric anyway
    and archer die pretty fast only downside with them is some hit dam hard but thats what skills like feral are for.

it seems to me you have based these judgements on a lvl 90+ against a lvl 30 veno otherwise they would not all come out with that out come.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    this is the way i see it.

Veno spends either 1+ months soloing tt runs and grinding for money OR pays $150 or more to cashop the Nix

If any other class spent that much money on armour and wep, they'd be pretty tough to kill too.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    u guys are seriously under estimating the art of run especially with stone turtle orb b:laugh
  • tequilam3
    tequilam3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    you guys act like venos are invincible or somethin w/ their pets. my wife is a veno and its really not that hard to kill her. heres how you do it

build a barb that at lvl 86 has 10.3k hp buffed, ignore their pet and go to town on the poor squishy. if you see bramble hood, then beat the ever-livin hell outta their pet bird till it wears off, and then recommence the beating on said squishy. easy as pie.

*disclaimer*
    if you do not have said barb, or the balls to try this out, please refer to a previous post that may read as follows...

get owned by a nix (not the veno never a veno)
    revive at lag central due to 30 other nix victims reviving
    form lynch mob, aquire pitch forks n torches
    FIND THE **** AND GRIEF/HARASS THEM WITH REST OF LYNCH MOB UNTIL THEY QUIT/REROLL CLERIC

failing that jump in a river and swim down and town portal ^^
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    necro X 2
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."