share ur info on how to pk veno

Options

Comments

• Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The only class I know that can really deal with a nix a barb with a tank/pvp build. Other classes should just run away from it till the bug is fixed. b:chuckle
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ROFLMAO!!!! +1!

ORRR, Stun, instant cast pot, town portal LOL.

i tried before... town portal casts too slow b:surrender

What i usually try to do as a cleric is.. sleep the veno, purify, spam heal IH, extreme poison, plume shot if theyre robe, magic defense debuff and cyclone thunder cyclone if LA or tempest if u can.

another tactic though i havent tried it yet is to sleep the nix use guardian light (79 skill) then do as much damage as u can to the veno.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    See one thing people are forgetting is that all these strats are for venos who click u send the nex and cast. this is a veno with no skill at all who simply knows how to attack in pvp yet we have to rattle our brains to stop this simple veno strategy. So im wondering what the hell u do when a veno is good and knows ur about to counter the nix. TBH in most cases all they have to do is run away for a bit and attack u again if they see u know what ur doing. people say use apoth pots to beat the veno. yea ok now look at this: if we need pots to beat a veno without pots.... what happens when they use them. BTW 9x nix bleed me for 950 a tick yesterday. i dont even wanan know what that would do to some of u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    See one thing people are forgetting is that all these strats are for venos who click u send the nex and cast. this is a veno with no skill at all who simply knows how to attack in pvp yet we have to rattle our brains to stop this simple veno strategy. So im wondering what the hell u do when a veno is good and knows ur about to counter the nix. TBH in most cases all they have to do is run away for a bit and attack u again if they see u know what ur doing. people say use apoth pots to beat the veno. yea ok now look at this: if we need pots to beat a veno without pots.... what happens when they use them. BTW 9x nix bleed me for 950 a tick yesterday. i dont even wanan know what that would do to some of u.

u said all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ezriel - Harshlands
    Ezriel - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    +1, The Ultimate Way to be a veno right here ^_^

To deny the darkness battle, is to claim victory.
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    "share ur info on how to pk veno"
    For clerics only:
    Sleep veno->seduce her with your cool party buffs->marry her->divorce her and get half of her belongings then pray to god that among these is her nix.
    No pots required...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    EPs have it pretty easy...
    Sleep veno, plume shell, hell spark (to puri bleed as well) kill nix, debuff veno, seal, kill veno. b:cry
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So..a wiz can't kill a veno? Even if they are LA? Well uh, I guess LA wouldn't really help..
    Really depends on your gear, level, genie skills and the intelligence of the veno. Some veno's will stay in the air even though you're on the ground etc, meaning their damage is a joke. In that case you can just tank them and prevent/remove the bleed with a genie skill. Then kill them in whatever way. You'll have to bypass their hiero though, it needs to be done fast or you will die. Bleed cooldown is shorter than the genie skills, so if you get bled again you're ****ed.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if u can't kill the veno quickly kill the pet it will p!ss them right off

other then that errr celepills ftw
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    BMs...

I was thinking that Roar of the Pride could be used to stun both Veno and Phoenix and then you concentrate your attacks on the veno. When the stun is about to run out you drop to the ground and/or use Will of the Bod and/or Cloud Sprint to either escape, or get into position in between the Phoenix and Veno, and Roar again. But now that I think about it even Venos use charms too...

This was just the top of my head so I dunno. And I'm not a big PKer so I've never tried it. But at least I'm trying. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Between Tree of protection, soul transfusion, dew of star protection + immune to dmg pot, bramble hood, 79 skill, and hp boost and regular hp pots there really isn't to many chances you have to kill a veno unless you can stunlock or 1-2 shoot it. And the fact that venos, as soon as charm ticks, can kite u in foxform with 100-200% extra phy def while the bird is pecking, doesn't really make it easier.

So even without a nix a pvp build veno that knows how to stay alive is kinda hard to kill (not me tho since i have very slow game reflexes).
    But venos that actually knows how to pvp and always comes prepared with full spark + pharmacy, you really need to keep them stunned...which is kinda hard to do 1v1 for most classes.
  • eldnar
    eldnar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well since I play as a veno I can tell you one thing not to do.. approach them in fox form for attacks if you are a blademaster or barb. reason : if you're not wearing a charm they can pretty much drain all of your MP with malefic crush then provided they have it on their genie use chaotic spirit on you making it nearly a 3 hit process... and believe me some people do go into PK with no charm... and personally it would be more fun if it was not a game of who has more charm to tick... b:laugh
    edited July 2009
    Options
    get owned by a nix (not the veno never a veno)
    revive at lag central due to 30 other nix victims reviving
    form lynch mob, aquire pitch forks n torches
    FIND THE **** AND GRIEF/HARASS THEM WITH REST OF LYNCH MOB UNTIL THEY QUIT/REROLL CLERIC

failing that jump in a river and swim down and town portal ^^
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Cleric: Sleep the phoenix, burst, plume shot the veno to death and hope you kill them before that sleep wears off.
    i lol'd

to deal with a nix .........
    holy path your **** to sz gg
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yea if they have a nix i usally Holy path to safe zone then QQ them to death in whispers. it seems to work.
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this is what happen when you try to fight a nix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAn2UFXSsgw&NR=1
    edited July 2009
    Options
    it makes me lol how ppl say venos are OP venos are this and that
    it's just the freakin' nix lol not veno and nix
    u see the nix and run like you have a police attack dog on yer ****
    find a way to stall/stun/get aggro on it and thats the job done we only need one way!! and all veno's are screwed

as an archer tho amma keep on runnin' lol

but yeh i have seen a nix (note how i said nix not veno) camping an event,
    i saw one righteous barbarian shout to everyone he has had enough and he charged the veno in a suicidal attempt to kill her/him

i saw this busted ot the old wings and as the nix started it's death swoop on the barb i hit it with aim low the barb got closer i stunned the nix again the veno targeted nix on me i windforced, accelrated to sz and the barb ghot the veno ( i got oneshotted inside sz Oo) but the veno died so yeh all you need is either a mad barb or some ppl who aren't scared to die

but yeh solo 1vs1 just jump in a river >.>
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this Is What Happen When You Try To Fight A Nix
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lan2ufxssgw&nr=1

Wahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I need to know this
    I almost killed a venomancer in TW but died coz of freaking nix
    stupid triad
    DIE!!!!
    Go PartyWipe!
  • Charles_Xav - Heavens Tear
    Charles_Xav - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i was recently pked by a nix named M-16 D:
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    3,99 vigor makes a mage unstopable so...
    yeh mages can beat venos wiht phoenix u just need know how to use ur skills

even a noob wiz if able to do a ultra on phoenix will almost 1 shot the phoenix..

wheres a good tip...sleep the veno at begin of battle silence the phoenix...open sutra, glacial snare on phoenix> ice dragon if u think u can shot it dow(if not use mountain seize) since they are big aoe skills u will hit veno as well...if u need use undine strike on veno since i dont think it wll help thta much on phoenix^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well don't have to run..a way to kil nix veno..is kill pet first..cuz 90% of venos send pet after the owned not the pet^^..so i send my pet on nix..nix die..veno run to sz !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well don't have to run..a way to kil nix veno..is kill pet first..cuz 90% of venos send pet after the owned not the pet^^..so i send my pet on nix..nix die..veno run to sz !

nice necro

up yours 10 char rule die in a fire
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -.- most of them relying on pet = epic fail payers ever:D make meh fun look at em get owned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you get a cleric to sleep the veno, kick the **** out of the nix and while the veno is QQin about her pet dying stun her then shoot a few arrows into her head :D
  • Otti - Dreamweaver
    Otti - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My Stratey for Venos as a Cleric b:pleased

i always do it so and mostly it works ... b:laugh

1. Sleep NIX
    2. plumeshell
    3. trible Spark
    4. 2 heals with Ironheart Blessing
    5. Extreme Poison / Frenzy
    6. just Plumeshot

in my opinion, it is good b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My Stratey for Venos as a Cleric b:pleased

i always do it so and mostly it works ... b:laugh

1. Sleep NIX
    2. plumeshell
    3. trible Spark
    4. 2 heals with Ironheart Blessing
    5. Extreme Poison / Frenzy
    6. just Plumeshot

in my opinion, it is good b:chuckle

If you sleep the pet the veno will just kite your spark/purge it/bramble hood. I prefer to Shell>*nix comes*>sleep veno>Purify Bleed>Dimensional Seal>Demon Spark>Plume Shot with Extreme Poison and Fortify to avoid being stunned.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Barb Vs. Veno Strategy:

Tree of Protection and Armageddon for the 1 shot.

End.
    I have nothing to say.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My strategy against any veno:

1: Target veno
    2: Use cloud sprint
    3: Roar
    4: double spark
    5: punch till dead
    or
    6 (optional): with double spakr still in effect use sword and do Atmos strike or Aeolian Blade xD (Just for lulz, both of them usually cause major dmg >.>)

Works for almost any veno :D

Oh, and if veno gets outta stun be4 she is dead use TE for the dmg and then magic shield. (Dmg should kill veno if veno is low enough, of course if veno goes into air when you use it.....veno is dead from triple dmg xD)
  • Epyx_Kuriel - Harshlands
    Epyx_Kuriel - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol... pro shet