Your Epic Fail Thread.

Options
Wizzeled - Sanctuary
Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
Post your most epic fail here <.<

I sold my Nien Beast for 650k >.< :D
Forgot a "0" at the end before I went to bed lol..........player error ftw?

(If a thread like this was already made, don't be a &$^# and flame simply wait for a mod/GM to lock/delete this :D)

Most Epic Fails (Top 10)
I SOLD MY BAD PANDA FOR 3 MIL IN A CATSHOP TO *********. HOPE HES NICE TO SELL IT BACK, IM SO MAD
Sold my fb19 tabs to NPC. When I started to play I only wanted to solo and no interaction with other players. Quest needs squad? Don't want that kind of quest. And sold for 100 coins. Only at lvl25 understood what I have done.
I bought 60 1-star dragon orbs and proceeded the long process of making a single 5-star dragon orb. Through a slow and careful process I made 2star orbs.. then 3.. then 4.. finally I had all the constituents for the 5 star orb and made it.

Proud of myself I proceeded immediately to the elder to +5 my bow. Hitting the refine button I saw the terse message "Refinement failed."

I had forgotten to use the orb when refining. There goes my +4.

-Ast
When I first started, after my first FB19 run, I picked up a Mirage Sword mold but had no idea what to do with it. I couldn't figure out how to use it or what it was supposed to be, but I knew that molds sold for "a lot".

Now, I was very noobish about the economics of the servers and I didn't know about the AH at the time. I catshoped the mold for 15k. That was "a lot" to me at the time...

I've never gotten another mold since.
Samething happened to me recently, on my way to level 74. I had gathered 26% experience, I decided it's time to feed my genie and get her some new skills. Well I thought I was feeding her SP and next thing I know I look up and my xp bar was at 0.0%....

I almost became an hero that day....
NPCing my HH80 Arm bracers :'(
I once sold a Tough Shard of Gold Armor to an NPC thinking it was a DQ item since the icon is identical.
Sold two Pink Dye for 8k apc when I first started, made a few other silly selling mistakes during the "learning curve" of PWI but hopefully I wont make them anymore
kosake666 wrote: »
Was talking to a close RL friend in whisper about how I decide what my next password is going to be, then accidentally typed in my current Log in and password in common chat... In west arch

Got temp-banned due to 50+ log in attempts in less then 5 mins.
Post edited by Wizzeled - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NPCing my HH80 Arm bracers :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I once sold a Tough Shard of Gold Armor to an NPC thinking it was a DQ item since the icon is identical.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Asdleree - Heavens Tear
    Asdleree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sold two Pink Dye for 8k apc when I first started, made a few other silly selling mistakes during the "learning curve" of PWI but hopefully I wont make them anymore b:chuckle
  • Valincy - Lost City
    Valincy - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Haven't had any epicly huge fails, except earlier on in my PW gaming experience I had a whole bunch of hay and I used to NPC it all thinking it was useless and worth nothing.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think I'll edit the first post for the "Most Epic Fails" lol and put like a top 10. :D
  • Asdleree - Heavens Tear
    Asdleree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think I'll edit the first post for the "Most Epic Fails" lol and put like a top 10. :D

I like your thinking b:victory
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sold my Fawless Citrine Shard for 50k >.< because I had average citrine shard too and icons looks same b:cry

and..

WTT Midnight on Silka Deer(10m/s) then Deer on Raptor (9,..m/s), and theeeen Raptor on Polar Cub(10m/s) >.< and THEN sold it for like 1.8kk :p
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My RL wife sold a Bunny egg for $5k in kittyshop instead of $50k...
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Spent $250 for herc just a FEW HOURS before the sale of Battle Pet Packs went up.

Was +3'ing one of my armor from +0, had all my orbs ready, used a 3 star orb instead of a 1 star to get it to +1 @#$
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sold my 2*Pataka for blacksmith lv4 becuase i mystaken it with another Pataka gift from a quest

i discover my mystake when i report crafting quest b:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i sold a bunch (5) of scarlet fruit for 50k =[
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NPCed 6 xp scrolls :)
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    NPC'd a wraith dog tag thinking it was a seele token....b:cry
  • Finger - Heavens Tear
    Finger - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This I just did the other day...I was 3% from lvl 86, and wanted to level my genie a bit. I have several million SP, so I've been feeding her from there.

This time, however, I forgot to click the "use SP" box, and fed her from my xp...30% worth. b:cry
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Samething happened to me recently, on my way to level 74. I had gathered 26% experience, I decided it's time to feed my genie and get her some new skills. Well I thought I was feeding her SP and next thing I know I look up and my xp bar was at 0.0%....b:cry

I almost became an hero that day....
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Was talking to a close RL friend in whisper about how I decide what my next password is going to be, then accidentally typed in my current Log in and password in common chat... In west arch

Got temp-banned due to 50+ log in attempts in less then 5 mins. b:shocked
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Accidently put 2 Silver DQs in AH at 200k buyout price. Meant to put Copper DQs and wasn't paying attention.
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When I first started, after my first FB19 run, I picked up a Mirage Sword mold but had no idea what to do with it. I couldn't figure out how to use it or what it was supposed to be, but I knew that molds sold for "a lot".

Now, I was very noobish about the economics of the servers and I didn't know about the AH at the time. I catshoped the mold for 15k. That was "a lot" to me at the time...

I've never gotten another mold since.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Updated with what I think are the most epic fails :P
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This I just did the other day...I was 3% from lvl 86, and wanted to level my genie a bit. I have several million SP, so I've been feeding her from there.

This time, however, I forgot to click the "use SP" box, and fed her from my xp...30% worth. b:cry

Ouchy!!

In my younger days, I bought a pet collar from a catshop for 50k NOT knowing you could buy one from the Zoologist for 10k. b:surrender

Even better, that catshop is still around selling those per collars at 50k...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Heh some pretty epic fails seriously

I'd love to see a GM's fail :P
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i don't remember anything brutal except tabbed a boss twice in fb once b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My Guild members were doing a fb run for just the heck of it. I was the highest level and AFKed only for a second. b:embarrassb:sweat And well I came back and everyone died except me...

b:surrender I was a bad leader in my younger levels.

Then there was the time I sold 2 headless horseman necklaces for 300k each...
    I was still a low level and Jolly was just throwing them out everywhere. I figured it was a low price. -sigh-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was running a TT1-2 and we had just gotten past the first set of balls. We ran smack into a group of three mobs. As the three Venos in the party had unsummoned their pets to slip past the balls, they started trying to summon their pets. I on the other hand, reacted in my usual way when faced by a surprise mob. I switched to Fox Form thinking I could easily tank the Melee Mobs. I just forgot one thing. I was wearing ROBES. The entire party wiped soon after. But the fun didn't stop there. We tried to defeat those mobs 3 times, wiping each time. Finally, we defeated them, and dashed past the next sets of balls. Or so we thought... Our back two party members, one of which being our second cleric had been run over by balls. Our first cleric had already dropped down to fight the boss, and I, not knowing what had happened to the party, didn't pay attention, and was slaughtered by passing mobs... We just gave up at that point. b:surrender
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Post your most epic fail here <.<

Forgot a "0" at the end before I went to bed lol..........player error ftw?

(If a thread like this was already made, don't be a &$^# and flame simply wait for a mod/GM to lock/delete this :D)

Most Epic Fails (Top 10)

LMFAO dude. I know how you feel, I accidently lefty out a 0 yesterday in my catshop and sold my Ninetails mount for 3.5 Mill!!!! I had people getting the cash to buy it too.. I'm trying to find out who got it. I think it was some Veno named Specks or something... Too bad for her >:)

EDIT: Btw I think i make #1 on epic fail, screwed myself out of over 30 mill.. I was pissed all night
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was grinding for more then 4 hours on antelopes for 60 hay and accidently npc'd it together with the dq drops.

I also spend 50$ for zhen during the bonus-sale last weekend and now i'm gonna quit the game.
  • drmarley
    drmarley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was killed by an aggressive level 20 mob when I was level 60. FMPWL.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was grinding for more then 4 hours on antelopes for 60 hay and accidently npc'd it together with the dq drops.

I also spend 50$ for zhen during the bonus-sale last weekend and now i'm gonna quit the game.

KAN I HAZ UR STUFFS?!?!?!

Desu?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I bought 60 1-star dragon orbs and proceeded the long process of making a single 5-star dragon orb. Through a slow and careful process I made 2star orbs.. then 3.. then 4.. finally I had all the constituents for the 5 star orb and made it.

Proud of myself I proceeded immediately to the elder to +5 my bow. Hitting the refine button I saw the terse message "Refinement failed."

I had forgotten to use the orb when refining. There goes my +4.

-Ast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MY EPIC FAIL:

I was in the vilage of the dreaming cloud, and sometimes you can see cat shops there. I decided to see what kind of stuff those cat shops had. Then I saw a WHITE NAMED BOW, Refined +5, with 2 Flawless Garnet Shards, only for 35K. I tipped on the faction chat and "learned about refining transfer", I leave the vilage for a few minutes to go to Dreamweaver port to understand better the refining transfer. Then I had the brilliant ideia to transfer the refining to a legendary stuff bellow the bow level (it was a level 7 bow) and then sell the legend stuff +5 to get a nice money. I rushed again to vilage of the Dreaming cloud to buy the bow... but the cat shop vanished :(
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
This discussion has been closed.