Your Epic Fail Thread.

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    MY EPIC FAIL:

I was in the vilage of the dreaming cloud, and sometimes you can see cat shops there. I decided to see what kind of stuff those cat shops had. Then I saw a WHITE NAMED BOW, Refined +5, with 2 Flawless Garnet Shards, only for 35K. I tipped on the faction chat and "learned about refining transfer", I leave the vilage for a few minutes to go to Dreamweaver port to understand better the refining transfer. Then I had the brilliant ideia to transfer the refining to a legendary stuff bellow the bow level (it was a level 7 bow) and then sell the legend stuff +5 to get a nice money. I rushed again to vilage of the Dreaming cloud to buy the bow... but the cat shop vanished :(

Refining transfer isn't available yet lmao epic.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ok... now I made a epic fail...

(then why is the Refining transfer option in the PW agents)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Arzalea - Sanctuary
    Arzalea - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My guild mate accidentally NPC'ed her Midnight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656411
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh I'm good at this!

When I first did a cube run, I thought dice tickets were 21k at the NPC, not 210k, so I bought 10 and lost 2.1 mil.

I made a typo when selling Beautiful Sapphires. I wanted to sell 13 for 160k, so I typed "1-6-0-k" instead of "1-6-0-0-0-0." Lost 2.08 mil.

I bought a Hellhound at a really cheap price to re-sell it. I was pked (while white) and dropped it. The next day, someone on world chat offers to buy a Hellhound for 5 mil. Technically lost 5 mil there :/

I bid 5 mil on TW against Integrity. We had more people online and were sure we were going to win. Turns out 7 of our highest levels had joined 3 hours too late, and so they couldn't participate in TW. We lost, but we weren't destroyed, so those 7 players would've probably turned the tides. Technically lost 6 mil 'cause of towers and catapults.

The list goes on, but I'll stop there. All this without even spending real money on the botique XD
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009

It's still in the game from when it was a P2P game, and the matts to transfer refinements have been removed from the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009

Because PWE didnt make this game, they are simply "running" it for us. They choose to add what they want and do little changes, and it simply hasn't been added for us. Probably won't be. This is all from my understanding.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got an epic fail......

When genies first came out i was level 85 and 96%.

NOT checking the exp fuse thingy, i started leveling genies, till it said insuffcient exp, at wich time i realised I WAS ****ING LEVEL 85 AN 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARRED FO LIFE!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • _Nyu - Heavens Tear
    _Nyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    spent TONS of coins and mats to manufacture a 2-star cape for tailor level 6... then finally crafted one and acidentally sold it to NPC together with the other 1-star capes...... -.-
  • Finger - Heavens Tear
    Finger - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got an epic fail......

When genies first came out i was level 85 and 96%.

NOT checking the exp fuse thingy, i started leveling genies, till it said insuffcient exp, at wich time i realised I WAS ****ING LEVEL 85 AN 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARRED FO LIFE!!!!

No kidding! You totally beat my 30%.
  • Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My epic fail....

I had a level 30 wizard who just got her aerocraft to fly about 40 or so meters in the air on her way to Etherblade from nearby heaven's tear. I went afk after starting the auto pathing to only come back to a group of dragons surrounding my wizard's dead body. I resurrected and got myself back in the air. I held down on the space bar while watching TV since I'm on laptop. I looked back on my screen to see yet again myself surrounded by dragons that sprung to life after seeing their favorite toy and fried me to death... again.

It gets better, I talk to the guy at Heaven's Tear to turn in a one-man army quest the same day and decided to jump off to get to the ground faster. Well only problem was the area where I landed was occupied by no other than Sword Tamer who sprung to life.... R.I.P my poor wizard.

Three deaths on same day by my mistakes b:surrender
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    kosake666 wrote: »
    Was talking to a close RL friend in whisper about how I decide what my next password is going to be, then accidentally typed in my current Log in and password in common chat... In west arch

Got temp-banned due to 50+ log in attempts in less then 5 mins. b:shocked

It is truly awful that so many people would try to take advantage of your mistake so quickly. I swear, some people....
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Nope, that's not a fail, when it wasn't your cash to begin with :)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    spent TONS of coins and mats to manufacture a 2-star cape for tailor level 6... then finally crafted one and acidentally sold it to NPC together with the other 1-star capes...... -.-

Ouch thats really bad. I know how long it takes for making those things. It sucks.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My most EPIC FAIL would have to be deleting my wizard account before I mailed all my items to my new main. b:cry I forgot about it and once I remembered it was too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    When I first started, i had no idea how to allocate my attribute points, so, as a cleric, i kept pumping them into str to wear heavy armor. Finally around level 30 i realized this wasn't working out. So i charged gold for the first time to buy a reset note. I bought it, and then spent the rest on dyes and things like that, since i had nothing else i needed at the time. Then i went and took all my str and dex out, and put it straight into mag and some vit. And then realized i couldn't even wield my weapon, due to the 5 str in my stat. So then i had to charge zen again to buy another scroll. I researched everything the second time around... but this is back in the day when the least you could charge was $20. So i spent $40 in a matter of 15 minutes for the same item. But, at least I'm all fixed now XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My Genie ate 40% of my exp on 74 lvl b:surrender so from 70% I fall to 30% b:cry

And upgraded my sword on 40+ like from 0 to +3 and then want upgrade one more and fail b:shocked

EDIT: i have so m,any FAILS, that I don't remmeber all, but I think I lost about ~ 10-15 mil by them form my start O.o Most from my newbie's expieriences.
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    does blind siding Kagura_O in DT count? seemed like a big mistake after i did it lol
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Heh many epic fails :P Keep em coming.
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Heh many epic fails :P Keep em coming.

no .......
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    my biggest fail...?

i posted in this thread, d'oh how embarassing
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i once pressed teh windows button when 3 mobs were on me.... when i came back i was dead
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh I remember one! I know I'm not the only one that has done this.

Accidently unsummoned my hercules when it was tanking a boss. Quick party wipe.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Isjitar - Sanctuary
    Isjitar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm its not that bad of most of the fails listed here.... but it hurted alot >.<

I let a sword bm of my lvl steal aggro on a fb59 boss while i was tanking... and he is one of my best somewhat mean friends ingame, so he reminded me of it for weeks D:

And well, going afk in the middle of a group of mobs for 30 minutes, so the others in the squad had to stay with me the whole time to protect me...

and more stupid things like that >.<
    edited May 2009
    Oh I remember one! I know I'm not the only one that has done this.

Accidently unsummoned my hercules when it was tanking a boss. Quick party wipe.
    i did that before, but luckily when soloing TT i bring an alt who has a herc too LOL. it just takes over while i resummon. i have 2 hercs and 2 phoenixes >_>
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i was a heavy cleric until lvl 25 lolb:shocked

and had to pee during a boss fight in TT 1-2 hard mode =P while healing the tank lol

tank dced once while we were kilin boss >_>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    - Accidentally killed a pet I was trying to tame.
    - Accidentally pulled the boss once.
    edited May 2009
    - Accidentally killed a pet I was trying to tame.
    - Accidentally pulled the boss once.
    wrote a guide in the veno for... no jk :)
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I SOLD MY BAD PANDA FOR 3 MIL IN A CATSHOP TO teh_fishy. HOPE HES NICE TO SELL IT BACK, IM SO MAD b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angrY
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Was in PK mode and auto pathed to my next book while i went to eat but i was hovering just outta the safe zone lets just say it hurt and my poor GA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.