GZ Butth0les

Comments

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GZ has too many care bears who allow me to solo crash their fish/undines party and don't bother returning.

Dirtygirl, Fix your guildies pls I remember when I used to fret over seeing a full pt of gz when I was by myself.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Funny you say that about riot because our KOS list is GZ and CQ only and stop saying old BLT. Do people EVER bring up the guild names that all formed under GZ when they got the **** beat out of them? You people need to get a ****ing clue honestly.

that's because GZ was made with a goal in mind and organized enough to recruit, level, farm gear, and bring it to the TW table.

spectral and riot wasn't.

so they'll just be BLT.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    The fact is, the only guild that is capable of taking GZ 1 on 1 right now in LC is CQ after BLT disband.
    So stop acting like any of you noob guilds out there can do anything.. and keep the QQ going.

Want to prove those words mt?

Then just try my expriment out.

Come on Gz, make me and everyone that doubt you shut up permanetly once and for all.

Tell cq to leave u truly alone for one month. If you don't get rolled, everyone will know that you truly are a force to be reckoned with.

So....what say you gz? Brave enough to take up the challenge?
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We dont do anything for gz right now and tbh even back when they were close to our stregth they did a lot more for us then we ever did for them. Gz were always manic pkers always out looking for rq/bl crashing them and assisting grind pts who needed pk help. It was really from the pk efforts of gz that cq gained confidence in mass pvp and started bringing numbers anywhere near matching BLs. It was gz world pvp help that really allowed cq to hold down grind spots and become the best guild on the server and we can say with total honesty cq wouldnt be strongest right now if gz didnt exist.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    We dont do anything for gz right now and tbh even back when they were close to our stregth they did a lot more for us then we ever did for them. Gz were always manic pkers always out looking for rq/bl crashing them and assisting grind pts who needed pk help. It was really from the pk efforts of gz that cq gained confidence in mass pvp and started bringing numbers anywhere near matching BLs. It was gz world pvp help that really allowed cq to hold down grind spots and become the best guild on the server and we can say with total honesty cq wouldnt be strongest right now if gz didnt exist.
    10chars
    Cute.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009

aww chaotiic <3's gz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tbh though, during my time in BLT, most of the time GZs were the ones who tried to pk me rather than CQ... so the statement about GZ being more pk active could very well be true.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Come on Gz, make me and everyone that doubt you shut up permanetly once and for all.

Tell cq to leave u truly alone for one month. If you don't get rolled, everyone will know that you truly are a force to be reckoned with.

Read what Chaotiic and Zori said.
    That is more than enough.
    kthxbye b:bye
    . . . . . .
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    10chars
    Cute.

Its the truth tbh i dont like or dislike them
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    <3 Chaotiic =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    GZ has too many care bears who allow me to solo crash their fish/undines party and don't bother returning.

Dirtygirl, Fix your guildies pls I remember when I used to fret over seeing a full pt of gz when I was by myself.

Be patient Destro, me and Polter are on holiday :)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Be patient Destro, me and Polter are on holiday :)

Tokyo's gonna be 90 by the time you guys get back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CQ and GZ has always been on good terms, and we relied on each other to get where we are as both guilds in this point of the server. GZ has never really depended on us 100%, but when they needed help, we are here to help them too, and vice versa. Kinda lame to call them the slaves or dogs of CQ.

Wait, so the remnants of UL just went and basically joined up with CQ just like Mieze did?
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Tokyo's gonna be 90 by the time you guys get back...

Thats great :)
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Wait rukhy....first you made topic named gz buttholes and now u are asking us to do something? You are funny girlb:chuckle

And why we need to prove you anything? Where were you and all other FACTORS that demand and cry about land now when whole server hated RQ and when it was needed to be done something with them? Where were you then huh? Why u didnt attack rq with gz? Same for blt? Tell me please?

Its simple, you dont have balls, which is not too suprising for a person hiding behind some random letter name...

And thats all you can do rukhy....u can make me laugh on forums and pray somewhere that something will happen....

I would really like to see CQ take over whole map, because all you buttholes (RQ not included) dont deserve any single coin from land money.

And u dont understand one thing about GZ. We wont attack someone just because you wrote something on forums, or because we want to look nice. Our core dont give a fk about those lands (im not counting carebears from GZ). We work very simply....if some guild annoys us we crash them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only 3 guilds that really deserve place on fking map are CQ, GZ and RQ (blt is gone now), because we are only guilds which were not afraid to attack and take risk. For all others, you can just qq on forums and hate those 3 guilds....thats only thing u can do and thats the only thing you are doing.

We were at war with RQ since i was lvl 1 on this server. I told Pandora, Column, Destro etc that they are idiots like 500times, but u kno what? I RESPECT THEM MORE THAN ALL OF U FKERS TOGETHER.

Bye rukhy...i dont feel like talking with babies anymore.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wait rukhy....first you made topic named gz buttholes and now u are asking us to do something? You are funny girlb:chuckle

And why we need to prove you anything? Where were you and all other FACTORS that demand and cry about land now when whole server hated RQ and when it was needed to be done something with them? Where were you then huh? Why u didnt attack rq with gz? Same for blt? Tell me please?

Its simple, you dont have balls, which is not too suprising for a person hiding behind some random letter name...

And thats all you can do rukhy....u can make me laugh on forums and pray somewhere that something will happen....

I would really like to see CQ take over whole map, because all you buttholes (RQ not included) dont deserve any single coin from land money.

And u dont understand one thing about GZ. We wont attack someone just because you wrote something on forums, or because we want to look nice. Our core dont give a fk about those lands (im not counting carebears from GZ). We work very simply....if some guild annoys us we crash them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Only 3 guilds that really deserve place on fking map are CQ, GZ and RQ (blt is gone now), because we are only guilds which were not afraid to attack and take risk. For all others, you can just qq on forums and hate those 3 guilds....thats only thing u can do and thats the only thing you are doing.

We were at war with RQ since i was lvl 1 on this server. I told Pandora, Column, Destro etc that they are idiots like 500times, but u kno what? I RESPECT THEM MORE THAN ALL OF U FKERS TOGETHER.

Bye rukhy...i dont feel like talking with babies anymore.

I can agree with this. I have also come to respect certain members of GZ, and even though I kinda like that the ceasefire is over (I'm 90 now so don't care about lvling, and now more ppl to fight that actually fight back) its not a KOS out of hate for me. Just fun pvp!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    I can agree with this. I have also come to respect certain members of GZ, and even though I kinda like that the ceasefire is over (I'm 90 now so don't care about lvling, and now more ppl to fight that actually fight back) its not a KOS out of hate for me. Just fun pvp!

Same here.

Most people I pk I don't do out of spite, its just more fun than killing mobs.

Oh and I like sending my phoenix at people on the ground while I'm auto-flying wq.(sucks to be on my wq route)
    One guy yesterday saw my nix coming, popped two genie skills, started running, and still died to bleed. Now I know why 8-9x people kept doing that to me when I was 7x, its really funny to watch.

Also gotta love it when people see you fly near them and force log (b:bye level 101 archer)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Same here.

Most people I pk I don't do out of spite, its just more fun than killing mobs.

Oh and I like sending my phoenix at people on the ground while I'm auto-flying wq.(sucks to be on my wq route)
    One guy yesterday saw my nix coming, popped two genie skills, started running, and still died to bleed. Now I know why 8-9x people kept doing that to me when I was 7x, its really funny to watch.

Also gotta love it when people see you fly near them and force log (b:bye level 101 archer)

Psh... wt noobs....

They don't do things the ZephyrX way

Yea, I always have a stock of these for some crazy ownage.
    Violent Wind Dew

Yea, that's right, light-blue pots are not for smoking..

P.S. That's right Nix, catch me if you can sucka!! (for 15 seconds)
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • qqqqqqqqq
    qqqqqqqqq Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I got banned earlier.
    kewkew
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    its not a KOS out of hate for me. Just fun pvp!

QFT.

No challenge, no fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Psh... wt noobs....

They don't do things the ZephyrX way

Yea, I always have a stock of these for some crazy ownage.
    Violent Wind Dew

Yea, that's right, light-blue pots are not for smoking..

P.S. That's right Nix, catch me if you can sucka!! (for 15 seconds)

Pretty sure that doubling cleric run speed is still slower than a nix moves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    eh I PKed ZephyrX from the air with undine - sandstorm, he couldn't even get away from that even though he did try running away. Doubt he can run from a phoenix. One bleed tick will kill him
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • dwarvendiety
    dwarvendiety Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You guys won't recognize my forum name, bacause it dates WAY back from another game. Anyone that guesses who I am will get a cookie.

I will tell you that I am in GuardianZ, not that anyone really cares, but here is the real deal. GuardianZ originally formed to fight the "evil" RQ that were the major PK'ers and hellions on this server. I must say it was quite fun back in the day. RQ and GuardianZ had some very interesting battles and eventually they were taken off the map, as far as territories go.

BloodLust and Conquerer had been "enemies" for some time, but we never had major issues with either of them. We had a good server balance going and for whatever reason, Bloodlust, when they were still here, said that if we did not help them take Conquerer down, they would attack us and take our lands.

That's how this whole thing started and it continues to this day. Spectral and RIOT were formed out of BLT as we all know, and suddenly GZ seems to be thought of as "Buttholes" according to this thread title. We seriously want a balanced server and some people don't understand that.

We have never had issues with Conquerer. We have been friends with them through all of this. If Spectral, Riot and RageQuit want to fight us, so be it.
    We will fight, and not back down. But I think you really don't get it. If you take our lands, I believe Conquerer may take them from you. I may be wrong, but I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Like I said, we have always been friendly with CQ and you have not.

Conquerer could very easily take over the entire map if they wanted to and you guys all know that. It's not our fault that you chose to be enemies with them. Instead of fighting them, you feel the need to take us out which is fine but perhaps you should open your eyes and see the whole picture.

I've said all I have to say, cya in game.
  • rukhmath
    edited May 2009
    Awwwww you know whats coming don't you?b:sad

Take it like a man and get ready alot of ky jelly.

Enough of tough talk from gz, you about to be schooled, just how useless you all are when left alone.

b:bye gz.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ZOMG it must be so fun being Dai, basically having control over the guild that owns quite a bit of the map... lol, Dai must like politics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Enough of tough talk from gz, you about to be schooled, just how useless you all are when left alone.

Only babies are afraid, rukhy :)
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009

So your saying its smart to make enemies with top guild so you get all land taken? Yeah I guess thats best way to go too b:cute
  • rukhmath
    edited May 2009
    meaangirl wrote: »
    So your saying its smart to make enemies with top guild so you get all land taken? Yeah I guess thats best way to go too b:cute

Nope.

I'm saying gz should have just shut up, and stay humble. Becos no matter how many people say words here, that they are better, they are great, they are pro, the fact is they are a weak second class faction that has been hiding under cq's skirt for so long....that now they actually begin to believe they are something.

Don't believe me? Think i'm full of ****? Watch and see this town war, where their Dadies and mommies from cq can't save them cos not enuff days to clear the 100 hours.

Only this weeks town war tho. By next week they would have cried and begged and plead with cq to send their high lvl pro ppl over to save their pathetic asses.
    This you can count on.

At least after this experience, maybe GZ will learn and accept what they are, and just sink into the background where they belong.
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    zomg, its only a game, I'd rather have fun fighting a a strong guild than do whatever...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Didn't CQ send some of their members to GZ just to help them defend?