GZ Butth0les

Comments

• complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh yeah and i forgot something.....:)

FOR PANDORA !!!!

You'll never be half as big as pandora's T!ts!
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    You'll never be half as big as pandora's T!ts!
    Pandora dont have ****....but you have strange imagination :)
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm i understand all this gz is nothing without cq talk. What i dont understand is how triple attacking them with wat could be considered decent guilds proves they are nothing? I mean these guilds are wat many have said would be able to take land from cq yet u believe if gz lose they fail? wondering how that makes sense.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hmm i understand all this gz is nothing without cq talk. What i dont understand is how triple attacking them with wat could be considered decent guilds proves they are nothing? I mean these guilds are wat many have said would be able to take land from cq yet u believe if gz lose they fail? wondering how that makes sense.

shoo chaotiic. cq arent welcome to play with us.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Your missing the point of us attempting to take their land. Everytime we whoop GZs **** they pm us saying WHERE IS YOUR LAND? So now we are taking that away from them so they have **** to say to us again. Get it?
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how triple attacking them with wat could be considered decent guilds proves they are nothing?

Dont forget how GZ got there lands. Thanks to integ and a few other guilds keeping RQ busy while GZ had there TW.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Dont forget how GZ got there lands. Thanks to integ and a few other guilds keeping RQ busy while GZ had there TW.

Thing is...we never told integrity to attack rq with us.
    And we got all rq lands by triple attacking them right???b:laugh

All yout statements are read... L A M E.
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Oh yeah and i forgot something.....:)

FOR PANDORA !!!!

Your a pandora wannabe. Stfu lowbie.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Oh bored huh?.

No worries, then wait till next week and attack the land that people took from gz.
    I mean they all are your kos aren't they?

Or are u gonna go to the rescue of those gz noobs again? This time the bored excuse aint gonna fly, cos u would have at least 2 lands held by kos to attack.

Lets see.b:surrender

rewind 2 pages to this message.

Are u actually QQing before we even attack? Spectral/riot/RQ are our main kos. The only reason we attempted to keep RQ contained where they were was to allow the other guilds to have TW, get stronger and eventually become a threat, seeing as though RQ were our only main kos, TW active guild. I promise u spectral and riot, should they take land, will not have the same privelege. so u don't have to worry about what we're going to do. We're going to hit u, and it's going to be hard and long drawn out until either u leave the tw field or until we feel like we're done **** u. As u said to gz before, "get the KY Jelly ready." That's even if u win this week, which i personally think u won't. b:bye
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Your a pandora wannabe. Stfu lowbie.

That says everything :)
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow. Column was all - we are rq we dont care about land. we are going to take out cq.

guess he pus.sied out pretty damn fast.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We -don't- care about land. Because any land we may get from GZ is just going to be taken from CQ. We're just taking a slight detour, and going back to our roots. 3 hour wars vs gz <3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow. Column was all - we are rq we dont care about land. we are going to take out cq.

guess he pus.sied out pretty damn fast.

It's a lot like chess, you can't take out the king before you get rid of the pawn :3

l2strategy plz
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    It's a lot like chess, you can't take out the king before you get rid of the pawn :3

l2strategy plz

But king is alien b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009

l2strategy plz

Actually in chess it's only to your advantage to trade away pieces if you're ahead. However here, as you trade away pieces with GZ, you give CQ more pieces to play with, which they clearly don't need.

Furthermore, if you can checkmate the king in x moves, there's no reason to go for a peripheral pawn. The only reason you knock out a pawn is to remove a future threat. One could make an argument we are a threat to wiping out CQ, but I'm not sure how; atr best we could only take land you took from CQ, and that still leaves land in the hands of someone else at least. But any guild could do that.

I respect RQ's desire to try to wipe CQ off the map, but their current plan of action seems counter-productive. Any members spec drives out with their pk'ing (and thereby might join this crusade) will be members I probably wish would die in a fire anyway because they whine 24/7, or are just there for salary. If you want them, take them.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We -don't- care about land. Because any land we may get from GZ is just going to be taken from CQ. We're just taking a slight detour, and going back to our roots. 3 hour wars vs gz <3

Get more stunners sxc b:thanks
    See you in TW b:bye
    edited June 2009
    Actually in chess it's only to your advantage to trade away pieces if you're ahead. However here, as you trade away pieces with GZ, you give CQ more pieces to play with, which they clearly don't need.

Furthermore, if you can checkmate the king in x moves, there's no reason to go for a peripheral pawn. The only reason you knock out a pawn is to remove a future threat. One could make an argument we are a threat to wiping out CQ, but I'm not sure how; atr best we could only take land you took from CQ, and that still leaves land in the hands of someone else at least. But any guild could do that.

I respect RQ's desire to try to wipe CQ off the map, but their current plan of action seems counter-productive. Any members spec drives out with their pk'ing (and thereby might join this crusade) will be members I probably wish would die in a fire anyway because they whine 24/7, or are just there for salary. If you want them, take them.

I don't think you fully understand why we are doing this....

Allow me to try and shed some light here....

Even if we ignored you and took conq land you are one guild who can actually fill a full tw with competent levels Who are on poor terms with all 3 guilds ( riot, spec, us). Therefore we'd have to deal with our 3 guilds being potentially attacked by 2 strong guilds instead of just 1. (assuming when your land dwindle away so do your people to an extent)

We cannot focus fire conq, with you behind us. Since conq is the final goal, you're the stepping stone in the testing process to see if our 3 guilds can actually work together ( which it seems so far we do just fine in map pvp, pve).

We did manage to force conq+gz in safe zone @ intrepid for an hour with our guilds. When you can out zerg conq you have to be doing something right =p.

It's easier to waste our resources for tw in a 3v1 attack every week than dealing with that + your random attack which I'm sure you noticed for us and you guys was a 3 hour war, it's incredibly costly.

Pretty easy to understand I think.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    As long as tons of gz members don't jump ship and join conq, keep doing what you're doing.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No Devoted we wont have to worry about that. When they get wiped they'll just make a new guild and call it ForeignerZ. lolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    We did manage to force conq+gz in safe zone @ intrepid for an hour with our guilds. When you can out zerg conq you have to be doing something right =p.

There were only two GZ at Intrepid, one of which didn't even take part in the fighting. I was the only GZ that stepped out of SZ, you can't really call that all of one guild...

CQ had several parties in Rebirth and HH at the time, so it was difficult for them to send enough numbers to even out with you guys. A lot of GZ were sleeping/in HH as well.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    There were only two GZ at Intrepid, one of which didn't even take part in the fighting. I was the only GZ that stepped out of SZ, you can't really call that all of one guild...

CQ had several parties in Rebirth and HH at the time, so it was difficult for them to send enough numbers to even out with you guys. A lot of GZ were sleeping/in HH as well.

This is correct
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well if they do take over, they will make slaves of us all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009

damn it stop explaining things and let someone else have their moment of glory for being able to out-zerg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    damn it stop explaining things and let someone else have their moment of glory for being able to out-zerg.

u out zerged 2 pts of cq with 3 dif guilds...... congrats

Edit: 4 guilds
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »

Thanks b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009

You would know because you're in conq right?

Besdies people like, Envy, Elayne, Spirea, Pandalord, Chaotiic etc were there. the "important" conq were there.

Besides we only had one party of rq there... and riot has like 10 people lol.

Also you were not the only gz who left safe Fugo came out a few times I got to say hi to him =p
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    You would know because you're in conq right?

Besdies people like, Envy, Elayne, Spirea, Pandalord, Chaotiic etc were there. the "important" conq were there.

Besides we only had one party of rq there... and riot has like 10 people lol.

Also you were not the only gz who left safe Fugo came out a few times I got to say hi to him =p

Envy was leaving when I got there, probably cq vent sounded something like:
    "oh sht, lots of people, i'm dead, i'm always hate targeted, i'm dead already, probably to harpy wraith, some cleric better be on their way already, god i'm so dead"...and then column saw him in the cube while we were still out there fighting b:kiss

A few of the cq logged out in intrepid (someone hung around long enough to see them log back in).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »

Kinda sucks being on the other side of it, doesn't it?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kinda sucks being on the other side of it, doesn't it?

I'm not sure how 1 guild can zerg against 3 guild, maybe I'm bad @ maths but it just doesn't sound right.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    I'm not sure how 1 guild can zerg against 3 guild, maybe I'm bad @ maths but it just doesn't sound right.

Yes, cause RQ rolls around with 2 other guilds at all times. How stupid of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]