GZ Butth0les

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, cause RQ rolls around with 2 other guilds at all times. How stupid of me.

Because everyone in CQ PvPs, how stupid of me.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Because everyone in CQ PvPs, how stupid of me.

LOL even a backstabbing piece of **** like warmachine knows CQ sucks **** at pvpb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited June 2009
    I didn't say they were bad, I said not all of them pvped. Can you read?

I like how a faceless who's account has been made in May 2009, with 5 posts, stills calls be a "backstabber".

butthurt still?b:kiss
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I didn't say they were bad, I said not all of them pvped. Can you read?

I like how a faceless who's account has been made in May 2009, with 5 posts, stills calls be a "backstabber".

butthurt still?b:kiss

T-T You got me. Go level ****ing lowbie 93? 94? LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sorbik and Trappe double teamed me last night, I'm definitely butthurtb:cry
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited June 2009
    renrii wrote: »
    T-T You got me. Go level ****ing lowbie 93? 94? LOL

I don't play anymore, can't careless about my level.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't play anymore, can't careless about my level.

Get 95.. we have cv spear waiting!
  • dekciw
    edited June 2009
    Get 95.. we have cv spear waiting!

Haha. Midnight told me the same thing. b:chuckle
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Haha. Midnight told me the same thing. b:chuckle

Get 4 dynasty shadows for cv spear and give to me for cv bow. I <3 u
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You would know because you're in conq right?

No, I was talking with another member from CQ on vent who was also at the PK.
    Besides people like, Envy, Elayne, Spirea, Pandalord, Chaotiic etc were there. the "important" conq were there.

Midnight and the rest of the party I was in already left by the time Chaotiic got there...RQ showed up quite a while after Spec.
    Also you were not the only gz who left safe Fugo came out a few times I got to say hi to him =p

Yeah, all he wanted to do was see how long he would last vs all of Spec + RQ + Riot. He's level 83, give him a break b:surrender
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Kinda sucks being on the other side of it, doesn't it?

Like what happened at village of the lost today?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    syl wrote: »
    Like what happened at village of the lost today?

Exactly :>
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't think you fully understand why we are doing this....

Allow me to try and shed some light here....

Even if we ignored you and took conq land you are one guild who can actually fill a full tw with competent levels Who are on poor terms with all 3 guilds ( riot, spec, us). Therefore we'd have to deal with our 3 guilds being potentially attacked by 2 strong guilds instead of just 1. (assuming when your land dwindle away so do your people to an extent)

We cannot focus fire conq, with you behind us. Since conq is the final goal, you're the stepping stone in the testing process to see if our 3 guilds can actually work together ( which it seems so far we do just fine in map pvp, pve).

We did manage to force conq+gz in safe zone @ intrepid for an hour with our guilds. When you can out zerg conq you have to be doing something right =p.

It's easier to waste our resources for tw in a 3v1 attack every week than dealing with that + your random attack which I'm sure you noticed for us and you guys was a 3 hour war, it's incredibly costly.

Pretty easy to understand I think.

I think we're operating on different assumptions then. You assume that us losing land will destroy the guild, which, being RQ, you should know to be patently false. We'll lose members, sure, but most of them who leave are fail anyway.

I believe their core won't collapse over the loss of land, *especially* if it's RQ or Spectral doing the damage. I think Spec has replaced RQ (for the most part) in our "will fight them to the ends of the earth and beyond" category... many were particularly pissed we fought you instead of spec (me not included... even though I completely despise them, it was smarter to fight RQ)

So saying you kick us off the map (entirely possible and very likely) you will either have no land yourselves (CQ having captured everything), or be left with 1-2 lands. GZ will still attack these lands, so it seems like you'd be at the same point as now, with perhaps some extra GZ fail members floating about. The only way it would be different is if GZ attacked CQ after they lost all the land, but I can't see that happening. Shin would never go for it.

Finally, letting CQ take the entire map raises the likelihood of multiple bids (over the trifecta you have currently) meaning a greater chance for a split war, and a slimmer chance of victory. Furthermore, extra money flowing into CQ coffers means more ridiculous salary and gear for their 95+. Not going to help your chances in a war.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think Spec has replaced RQ (for the most part) in our "will fight them to the ends of the earth and beyond" category... many were particularly pissed we fought you instead of spec (me not included... even though I completely despise them, it was smarter to fight RQ)

Either you are unaware of the history, or u are deliberately trying to twist facts.

Let me give u a brief history lesson.

When blt disbanded, riot and spectral was formed. Now being split and formed into 2 new factions, they were content to have no kos, content to let bygones be bygones and leave all the drama behind, play the game to themselves, get strength and finally when strong enough, contend with cq and whoever else is on the tw map.

I was in gz at this time, and i remember clearly, shinzoko's exact words were "All ex-blt must die!" and he put the newly formed riot and spectral on gz kos list. An the whole hatred and war erupted again.
    Same goes for cq, i remember clearly with my alt in cq, that there were in fact many members of cq that were content to leave riot and spectral alone, but of course, then there was elayne and Llama and company, with the butthurtness towards "LTX" that just couldn't let it rest, so once again, kos was declared.This just a fun fact, nothing to do with what i'm trying to say.

Now papewoix, you want to come around and ask why they are pking you, why they are attacking your lands, why why why? You are a joke. Your faction started this war that never seems to have an end, and now u ask why.
    I hope i haven't slapped you in the face to hard with these facts. Flaming is fun sometimes, but facts really hurt eh?

Maybe shizoko may know who i am from the above sentences.......thank god he is illiterate to english though. So i guess my identity is safeb:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Either you are unaware of the history, or u are deliberately trying to twist facts.

Let me give u a brief history lesson.

When blt disbanded, riot and spectral was formed. Now being split and formed into 2 new factions, they were content to have no kos, content to let bygones be bygones and leave all the drama behind, play the game to themselves, get strength and finally when strong enough, contend with cq and whoever else is on the tw map.

I was in gz at this time, and i remember clearly, shinzoko's exact words were "All ex-blt must die!" and he put the newly formed riot and spectral on gz kos list. An the whole hatred and war erupted again.
    Same goes for cq, i remember clearly with my alt in cq, that there were in fact many members of cq that were content to leave riot and spectral alone, but of course, then there was elayne and Llama and company, with the butthurtness towards "LTX" that just couldn't let it rest, so once again, kos was declared.This just a fun fact, nothing to do with what i'm trying to say.

Now papewoix, you want to come around and ask why they are pking you, why they are attacking your lands, why why why? You are a joke. Your faction started this war that never seems to have an end, and now u ask why.
    I hope i haven't slapped you in the face to hard with these facts. Flaming is fun sometimes, but facts really hurt eh?

Maybe shizoko may know who i am from the above sentences.......thank god he is illiterate to english though. So i guess my identity is safeb:surrender

Agree.
    Btw Shinz said All ex blt must be on KOS, not that they need to die lol and im glad he said that.
    And do i need to mention some epic qq's from (i wont say names) like "is this going to be personal or we are not on kos anymore qq" or "why you want to kos us when we disbanded qq" or some uber epic like "why you killed me??? QQ" etc.

About that "they need to die" thingy...hmm...we dont get this game that serious to wish someone to die rukh, like you do with all that "inteligence collecting" rofl :)))

BTW, CrazyPolter said "hi" b:bye
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009

Do you really think Shinzoko is bothering with forum QQ's?
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Well DG, you may remember all those QQ's then.
    But now your ppl are the ones qqing.

Please go educate them as to why really they are being pked by riot and spectral. Not lie to them and say "Oh they are cowards, they can't take cq, so they are irrationally hitting us."

Don't make me rejoin gz and shed the light to your members, and maybe give them a maths lesson on the amount of salary they actually should be getting too eh?

I'll think about it. See if i can stomach being around you guys again.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Fail there were very few maybe 4 or 5 people that didnt wanna kos spectral or riot after blt disbanded. You cant just get off KOS by disbanding forming 2 new guilds and saying oh were a new guild now. Elayne never calls for KOS you have no idea how hard it is to get a guild on KOS -.-. LLama is LLama and likes to **** stuff. Maybe you should log your 'alt' more o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • rukhmath
    edited June 2009
    Fail there were very few maybe 4 or 5 people that didnt wanna kos spectral or riot after blt disbanded. You cant just get off KOS by disbanding forming 2 new guilds and saying oh were a new guild now. Elayne never calls for KOS you have no idea how hard it is to get a guild on KOS -.-. LLama is LLama and likes to **** stuff. Maybe you should log your 'alt' more o.o

Sure Ethree, you have your version, i have mine. But i will give you one point tho, i honestly can't recollect if it was elayne or envy or whoever, that was insisting "I will kos ltx no matter wherever they go, untill they quit this game" then the rest just jump on the band wagon. Doesn't change the fact that before this statement was made, most of cq couldn't be bothered with the two new factions.

Neways, this is all just shadows in the past.

The matter of fact is, everyone saying oh riot and spectral have no balls, they should be going for cq blah blah blah, when actually most of you sheep don't even know the truth as to why there is a kos in the first place.

Thats the point. So stop the lies, cos there are ppl here who remember the truth and will expose you.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Well DG, you may remember all those QQ's then.
    But now your ppl are the ones qqing.

Please go educate them as to why really they are being pked by riot and spectral. Not lie to them and say "Oh they are cowards, they can't take cq, so they are irrationally hitting us."

Don't make me rejoin gz and shed the light to your members, and maybe give them a maths lesson on the amount of salary they actually should be getting too eh?

I'll think about it. See if i can stomach being around you guys again.

They all know why they are pked rukh. As for those that are qqing all the time...they are just like you (not needed).

And if u want to educate them, you are welcome to join back GZ, that would be good thing because you always make me laugh.
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    Shiorila - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    this is just a game.....
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    this is just a game.....

Wrong. Game which is unplayable without cash shop items (charms) is not game, its money making machine.

Cant wait for GW2b:cryb:cry
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ...Now papewoix, you want to come around and ask why they are pking you, why they are attacking your lands, why why why? You are a joke. Your faction started this war that never seems to have an end, and now u ask why.

No, I knew all this, I just wanted to hear some BLT scum admit it.

See the problem DT? While YOU might want to take down CQ, BLT is just concerned with trying to grief GZ. Your alliance serves their purpose for now, but if you want them to do some real work (like attack CQ) they'll do the same thing they've done the whole server: Sit with whatever remaining land they have until CQ takes it all.

I'm 100% behind Pandora when he says he'd rather give the whole server over to CQ than see BLT gain any benefit. You can try to pk until you're blue in the face, you just make us stronger by shoving out idiots who can't play on a PvP server. You can take our land and remove our salary, but that will merely remove lazy people who don't know how to get money. But you'll never have any land, and RQ will never take down CQ while they have allies like BLT.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    But you'll never have any land, and RQ will never take down CQ while they have allies like BLT.

At this point there's very little we could do about cq taking our land till we're strong enough to defend it. There's no way they'd ever not attack us, then they'd have nothing to do.

Concerning allies: If our final goal is to take out cq, then what option do we have really? Gz won't do it, I think you said that. If the ex-BL guilds are no good, then what do we have left? Nagare, SG1, Integrity, Yakuza? Does anyone else tw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickrollled - Heavens Tear
    Rickrollled - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    At this point there's very little we could do about cq taking our land till we're strong enough to defend it. There's no way they'd ever not attack us, then they'd have nothing to do.

Concerning allies: If our final goal is to take out cq, then what option do we have really? Gz won't do it, I think you said that. If the ex-BL guilds are no good, then what do we have left? Nagare, SG1, Integrity, Yakuza? Does anyone else tw?

You have God. Believe in him and he will give you land. With aids. And herpes. And genital warts.
  • WindRunnerr - Lost City
    WindRunnerr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No, I knew all this, I just wanted to hear some BLT scum admit it.

See the problem DT? While YOU might want to take down CQ, BLT is just concerned with trying to grief GZ. Your alliance serves their purpose for now, but if you want them to do some real work (like attack CQ) they'll do the same thing they've done the whole server: Sit with whatever remaining land they have until CQ takes it all.

I'm 100% behind Pandora when he says he'd rather give the whole server over to CQ than see BLT gain any benefit. You can try to pk until you're blue in the face, you just make us stronger by shoving out idiots who can't play on a PvP server. You can take our land and remove our salary, but that will merely remove lazy people who don't know how to get money. But you'll never have any land, and RQ will never take down CQ while they have allies like BLT.

oh QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

why the hell are you so afraid of TWs? what would your preferred senario be then? all other guilds attack cq while you sit there collecting salary week after week? isnt that boring as hell? oh wait i forgot...you take non-factor lands which was the original post of this topic.

and i dont get why you sound so sore. you just mentioned it would weed out people that cant pvp in your guild thus making it stronger? if you feel that way why arent you embracing the situation?
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Guyyyysss relax please.....
    At the end, this game gonna die, so dust will own server, not cq or rq or bq or gq or sq or riotq blah im bored....

You are getting this faaar tooo serious and i just like bears b:pleasedb:laughb:chuckleb:thanksb:
    Every type of bears, even carebears.
    Lets talka bout something else...like movies or songs or global warming (fk that is cq related), flowers(taup! again), snakes, sky....just chose topic....

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

And one question for DestroyTokyo: are you playing TW's from your car? :P
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guyyyysss relax please.....
    At the end, this game gonna die, so dust will own server, not cq or rq or bq or gq or sq or riotq blah im bored....

You are getting this faaar tooo serious and i just like bears b:pleasedb:laughb:chuckleb:thanksb:
    Every type of bears, even carebears.
    Lets talka bout something else...like movies or songs or global warming (fk that is cq related), flowers(taup! again), snakes, sky....just chose topic....

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

And one question for DestroyTokyo: are you playing TW's from your car? :P
    Someone get this person his meds...
  • Treza - Lost City
    Treza - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the weak deserved to be wiped out. whether guardianz is part of the weak or not is not my place to say. but if they are they should be wiped out.
    Communist Leader
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    the weak deserved to be wiped out. whether guardianz is part of the weak or not is not my place to say. but if they are they should be wiped out.

gtfo commie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]