what QQme has become

Options

Comments

• JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Have you pressed M lately? Pretty sure QQme is up to something. Kylin's just after more free land.

im not even going to mention bunch of ppl went there just becuz they want a "Fun TW".....and have you pressed "G" lately as well? i think many ppl from other guild went there just for "having TW" if u cant tell by now, but no other reason.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LMAO ima BR...i quit LMAOOO
  • Mournbringer - Lost City
    Mournbringer - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dang!
    Just spent 20 mins reading this thread.
    Thats 20 mins of my life I never get back >.<
    Complete waste of time ...
    - Never argue with a moron. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with his experience.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Lol once I see the paragraphs I stop reading but really what is this? Are you guys seriously having a 16 page thread about QQme? Haha oh and I saw the part where you never see the QQme director or leader, I always see them around lol. You people are unbelivable
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ICON ur STUPID QQme is backstabbing you like they do with everyone, after crimson WOULD fall (which certainly wont happen) they would go for u, but for now they act like theyre good friends with u.

and icon indeed got no ballz, can only kos invidual persons.. how pathetic is that? put 1 person for a guild KOS just cuz you got a ret arded member called yoruichi
  • sulin
    sulin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi THC, me love you long time
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Edit: sorry wrong thread
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ICON ur STUPID QQme is backstabbing you like they do with everyone, after crimson WOULD fall (which certainly wont happen) they would go for u, but for now they act like theyre good friends with u.

and icon indeed got no ballz, can only kos invidual persons.. how pathetic is that? put 1 person for a guild KOS just cuz you got a ret arded member called yoruichi

I gave you a chance, but I am sick of you randoming my members and I am even more sick of seeing your venos name.
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was actually been serious, people do it in our office all the time to new starters because the mind doesn't notice the change in position of the "N" or "M" keys instantly, so you can type full documents without noticing the change until you spell check at the end and that still misses some,

I couldn't care about peoples spelling and grammar but over your last two posts it came up more then once so I thought someone might be pulling your leg,

Sorry b:victory

Oh and just my luck, you also seem to be the "fool" who only replies to stupid grammar mistakes - linky linky - thank you and good night b:bye

Anyone got that "OWNED" picture for Aurian please? b:bye

Made me lol!
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Thc ur a funny one b:chuckle

dunn call Icon stupid QQ

and Yoruichi is cool b:victory

i is angered very muchb:angry
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kingdom FTW!
    Icon is a smart leader and will do what's best for the guild. I won't talk trash to our past KOS (ex. LS, PEND, etc.), they fought hard it's just we were better at that moment. Never ever say Kingdom are scared because we can take on anyone at anytime, we're just being smart at this moment. THC u fail so much, i feel sad for you dude. Whoever's going to be the future KOS i'll look forward to kicking some assess, until then we'll just lvl up like there's no tomorrow LOL. PEACE b:pleased
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kingdom FTW!
    Icon is a smart leader and will do what's best for the guild. I won't talk trash to our past KOS (ex. LS, PEND, etc.), they fought hard it's just we were better at that moment. Never ever say Kingdom are scared because we can take on anyone at anytime, we're just being smart at this moment. THC u fail so much, i feel sad for you dude. Whoever's going to be the future KOS i'll look forward to kicking some assess, until then we'll just lvl up like there's no tomorrow LOL. PEACE b:pleased

Just you wait until QQme or/and Crimson decide to slaughter your guild. Until then enjoy carebear mode :)
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xtazee wrote: »
    Just you wait until QQme or/and Crimson decide to slaughter your guild. Until then enjoy carebear mode :)

OMG Did I read well there?b:chuckle
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OMG Did I read well there?b:chuckle

You can never say b:pleased
  • Place - Harshlands
    Place - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg don't you people get it? QQme ain't the real threat for server domination! Crimson is (LMAO, *thinks to herself* just a bunch of noobie carebears frm HT or failures from LC lol) !

admit it QQme is th best thing that happened to this server and you ppl luv em so much you hate it, and ya'll knw without em your forums will be filled with useless demented **** about crimson botting or othr stuff about em.

QQme,Kingdom,Kylin and LastStand (doesnt LS and KY suck in tw?) will run teh server, and all of you shall beg for their mercy!!b:shocked
  • Grenadier_LT - Harshlands
    Grenadier_LT - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Dang!
    Just spent 20 mins reading this thread.
    Thats 20 mins of my life I never get back >.<
    Complete waste of time ...

Epic words, <3
    This post should be on 1st page..rlly b:sweat
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg don't you people get it? QQme ain't the real threat for server domination! Crimson is (LMAO, *thinks to herself* just a bunch of noobie carebears frm HT or failures from LC lol) !

admit it QQme is th best thing that happened to this server and you ppl luv em so much you hate it, and ya'll knw without em your forums will be filled with useless demented **** about crimson botting or othr stuff about em.

QQme,Kingdom,Kylin and LastStand (doesnt LS and KY suck in tw?) will run teh server, and all of you shall beg for their mercy!!b:shocked

yeah we get it. botting and the botter guild known as qqme is the REAL threat to this server right now. if not checked they will ruin this server. b:sad

i think many are just waiting for aion now then bb hl.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

u just repeated whats been said 100 times already,
    just cos u love crimson so much it doesnt mean you have to keep talking about us b:pleased

but atm, since the last TW we had against QQme, seemed a pretty good fight at the time, so the *real threat* isnt just crimson, its "also" QQme, also as u saw there strong enough to take a level 2 land, so i suppose both guilds are a threat.

plz wipe the foam from ur alt mouth and re-think ur sentences if u have any clue to whats happening in HL.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since the last TW we had against QQme, seemed a pretty good fight at the time, so the *real threat* isnt just crimson, its "also" QQme

For once, I agree with Meca. People are always going off about "who is going to dominate the server?!". But I don't think any 'domination' is going to happen unless QQme and Crimson ally. Can you imagine? No other guilds would even be able to grind. It'd be WarLord-esque.

So for now, we will remain sworn enemies. For the good of the server! :3
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For once, I agree with Meca. People are always going off about "who is going to dominate the server?!". But I don't think any 'domination' is going to happen unless QQme and Crimson ally. Can you imagine? No other guilds would even be able to grind. It'd be WarLord-esque.

Yep, I agree also, an alliance between us would be strange, but I don't think it will happen, because the soul purpose for our guild is to bring down Crimson, I don't hate all of crimson members, just some :).
    Wonhalt
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since the last TW we had against QQme, seemed a pretty good fight at the time, so the *real threat* isnt just crimson, its "also" QQme, also as u saw there strong enough to take a level 2 land, so i suppose both guilds are a threat.
    This come from someone on the former "#1 guild" So you know, Kingdom is doing same, if not better than QQme, and Kylin has just as much opportunity if they play smart.
    If QQme defeated belial and took T2 Land before Kingdom was because we intentionally tried to beat them at it. Not like they couldn't do it already.

As far as i know, crimson was the #1 threat, QQme was purely formed to take care of that. No need to explain to us that we are doing a good/bad job at it. Just because now everyone can see that no matter how much of a "#1guild/threat" anyone is at some point, when people takes hands in the matter it can easily make a turning point on the server.

Ex. First days of Lost City #1 Threat RQ, ppl QQing about PK thus everyone on server Pk RQ. Balanced it out.

1st+ Month of Lost City #1 Threat CQ, Oh noes they have 1 more land than anyone else. BLT Formed to block CQ TW movement. Balanced out.

2nd Month of Lost City #1 Treat BLT, Being able to defend CQ, and taking up on several KoS at the same time w/o problem. InFlameZ goes away from the game and guild goes to chaos. Balanced out.

And so on. Im not gonna go into detail how other guilds heavily affected the server like the AxeGang Core group or other large land owner guilds.

As for me, and few other, i'll just jump to w/e guild attack crimson. Im just that straight forward. Once i leave a guild, never look back. Once i start attacking a guild, never look back. Once i decided that a guild tag doesn't define me and just play for fun, never look back.

LoL here comes meca flamez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This come from someone on the former "#1 guild" So you know, Kingdom is doing same, if not better than QQme, and Kylin has just as much opportunity if they play smart.
    If QQme defeated belial and took T2 Land before Kingdom was because we intentionally tried to beat them at it. Not like they couldn't do it already.

As far as i know, crimson was the #1 threat, QQme was purely formed to take care of that. No need to explain to us that we are doing a good/bad job at it. Just because now everyone can see that no matter how much of a "#1guild/threat" anyone is at some point, when people takes hands in the matter it can easily make a turning point on the server.

Ex. First days of Lost City #1 Threat RQ, ppl QQing about PK thus everyone on server Pk RQ. Balanced it out.

1st+ Month of Lost City #1 Threat CQ, Oh noes they have 1 more land than anyone else. BLT Formed to block CQ TW movement. Balanced out.

2nd Month of Lost City #1 Treat BLT, Being able to defend CQ, and taking up on several KoS at the same time w/o problem. InFlameZ goes away from the game and guild goes to chaos. Balanced out.

And so on. Im not gonna go into detail how other guilds heavily affected the server like the AxeGang Core group or other large land owner guilds.

As for me, and few other, i'll just jump to w/e guild attack crimson. Im just that straight forward. Once i leave a guild, never look back. Once i start attacking a guild, never look back. Once i decided that a guild tag doesn't define me and just play for fun, never look back.

So your one of those people that use the word "flip flopper" in a negative connotation?

I mean, because when has it ever been a good idea to reevaluate your position once more information has been presented.

AMIRIGHT OR AMIRIGHT?
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ulti, as much as I love you, as much as LC was balanced 7 months ago, its not too balanced any more...
    Wonhalt
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ulti, as much as I love you, as much as LC was balanced 7 months ago, its not too balanced any more...

It could be balanced, it's just that the people who can balance it are too *****/greedy to start trying.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Inb4: wow you did belial once, kingdom has done it like 5-6 times with a much more efficient method.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It could be balanced, it's just that the people who can balance it are too *****/greedy to start trying.

all cq's faultb:cry
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

No one cares...about your damn issues! Seriously dude, every damn post from you is like 100000 characters of "I'm a victim" OR "I need some attention". weak...

PS. LC is anything but balanced out lol.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Well said.

While I still have my hands tied due to restrictions against my normal play style being in Crimson, it's still fun to run across a lone QQme and fight it up with them win or lose. I solo 99.9999% of the time so when I see two of you I turn on my afterburners. Only Escobar and Iffy?(Or Angerr?) Someone with a phoenix caught and stunned me because I didn't have my spark to use my Will of the Bodhiva or whatever (anti stun skill).

It keeps me on my toes always looking out for you all and pressing "T" whenever i see a green blip. Especially because playing solo I can't rely on Crimson to help me b:cry
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    As far as i know, crimson was the #1 threat,

I don't know who has been spreading these rumours, Crimson never had and never will have server domination ambitions. Can't understand why people keep saying it's a threat. b:surrender

Right now any of the four major guilds remaining have as much equal chances of being a 'threat'. It would become more interesting the next few weeks b:chuckle