what QQme has become

Options

Comments

• Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mprkeller wrote: »
    I don't know who has been spreading these rumours, Crimson never had and never will have server domination ambitions. Can't understand why people keep saying it's a threat. b:surrender

no1 ever said nothing, i already said the short story before...
    so cut short;

pendalum attacked Crimson, Crimson attacked pendalum with kos on each other after, pendalum QQ'ed and started getting ppl into there guild to try TW against us, TW failed so they went back to other guilds, pend members started guild hopping, pend members still hate crimson for pwning them, pend members eventualy make QQme for there hate to crimson in hopeing of wipeing us off the map ext ext,

in the middle of all that stuff these forum section threads were made mainly from pend/QQme ppl about how much crimson sucks and how they wonna rule the server and how we cant pvp ext, the cocky talking got heavy before our TW, crimson won the TW and the cocky talking blew away with the wind, so now were back to the usual trash talk lol.

so to sum up no1 said anything about Crimson being a huge threat and wanting server domination apart from QQme, hope this post cleared that nonsence up.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Crimson attacked first, we didn't QQ about the KoS because we took that option when YuKii gave us an ultimatum and it was fun, we didn't guild hop, and ex-BloodCult members formed QQme. Other than that it's pretty accurate, except that the only other thing you mentioned was us recruiting people from other guilds for TW and losing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Crimson attacked first, we didn't QQ about the KoS because we took that option when YuKii gave us an ultimatum and it was fun, we didn't guild hop, and ex-BloodCult members formed QQme. Other than that it's pretty accurate, except that the only other thing you mentioned was us recruiting people from other guilds for TW and losing.

back in pend, im sure i heard they recruited some ppl from other guilds to go against us in TW, which still failed anyway, if im wrong, then o well.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That would fall under the 'pretty accurate' after the 'other than that.' >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

hmm... the story was that someone from your group(cleric?) at the time started it all when they random pk the guild's director. since it was completely unprovoked the guild decided to counterattack, just like any other guild would b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    icew1nd wrote: »
    hmm... the story was that someone from your group(cleric?) at the time started it all when they random pk the guild's director. since it was completely unprovoked the guild decided to counterattack, just like any other guild would b:surrender
    hmm,, seeing as I was the cleric, you are wrong. I was also in a guild of a max 8 people I knew from lost city at the time. I was kicked from merc because crimson bullied them and asperity or w/e their name was dropped on their knees for crimson. The people from rule34 that merged into merc thought that was bs and made pendulum. They were the only people who didn't ***** out over crimson. The kos could have been stopped if I returned the weapon lol. Pressure from the pvp failures ftw. I still have that hh60 on an alt if you guys want world peace ^.^ I think it should be worth more for the historical value b:cool

blame /I\ for trying to kill the oracle boss twice in a row and yuki for coming to help /I\ .. without dolls xD
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    Wdawdaw - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    pend was being a loser and cry too much, so they ask other guild for help
    ----Heavenly----
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Crimson can't make alt chars, the BR is way to obvious
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That would fall under the 'pretty accurate' after the 'other than that.' >.>

lol ops my bad, diddnt read properly.
    Crimson can't make alt chars, the BR is way to obvious

nothing better to say apart from BR? seems pretty clear u have no good comeback. +1 post count
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol ops my bad, diddnt read properly.

nothing better to say apart from BR? seems pretty clear u have no good comeback. +1 post count
    So you cant read OR write? qqb:cry
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We had 20 people against 200 and asking for help makes us losers? I'd like to see you take on 10 people solo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We had 20 people against 200 and asking for help makes us losers? I'd like to see you take on 10 people solo.

qq again like always, not my fault if you did not have enough people for one tw
    ----Heavenly----
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

so what your saying is that we are losers for getting more ppl and its not your fault we cant get more people?
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    so what your saying is that we are losers for getting more ppl and its not your fault we cant get more people?

another loserb:bye, come to forum after you can take crimson off, Heavenly > QQme
    ----Heavenly----
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Witty comebacks there good sir.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Witty comebacks there good sir.

another loser b:bye
    ----Heavenly----
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Oh hai there level 1 alt. Do you force log when there's QQme chasing you too? Seems to be the new trend with Crimson these days.
  • meaangirl
    meaangirl Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Um yeah. Basically you're calling everyone a loser, and ignoring the fact that you made a contradiction and have no comeback.

And I already know your response, so I'll post it for you to save you the trouble:
    Another loser b:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, you guys are losers for having too many people, so HA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, you guys are losers for having too many people, so HA!

i am not in crimson fail, heavenly own
    ----Heavenly----
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I like Heavenly, but you're still an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I like Heavenly, but you're still an idiot.

I like most of people in QQme, but I hate people who cries so much
    ----Heavenly----
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why do people think stating facts is crying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why is this thread still open? b:laugh

QQme has lasted far long than most expected. For that I commend you all. Now take a LVL1 land and then the rest of the map already.
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why is this thread still open? b:laugh

QQme has lasted far long than most expected. For that I commend you all. Now take a LVL1 land and then the rest of the map already.

they can not take crimson
    ----Heavenly----
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Now take a LVL1 land and then the rest of the map already.

well they would but crimson stands in their way. funny it seems qqme supposedly was formed to stop crimson from dominating now the situation's somehow reversed-crimson has taken responsibility stopping qqme domination (while other guilds are getting a free ride). b:surrender
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well they would but crimson stands in their way. funny it seems qqme supposedly was formed to stop crimson from dominating now the situation's somehow reversed-crimson has taken responsibility stopping qqme domination (while other guilds are getting a free ride). b:surrender

Just watch. While we're busy pounding on each other, Kingdom and Kylin are gonna come out of nowhere with 9xs and **** both of us. Then we'll really feel like idiots. b:surrender
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options

i do not see any situation has changed as long as qqme can not win against crimson
    ----Heavenly----
  • Wdawdaw - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Just watch. While we're busy pounding on each other, Kingdom and Kylin are gonna come out of nowhere with 9xs and **** both of us. Then we'll really feel like idiots. b:surrender

add heavenly too please
    ----Heavenly----
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i do not see any situation has changed as long as qqme can not win against crimson

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?