what QQme has become

Comments

• Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    that was a mouthful, read me a bedtime story?

i hate forums so i dont read it. they were all like read the forums. then i was lol.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    amount of baddies vs decent recruits or higher in qqme's arsenal is at like a 18-1 ratio.

you scare no one dawgs.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    roflmao.. that's so disappointing, Icon. well, it's obvious with the exception of Crimson, every other guild leaders are really scared of QQme and so has to beg for mercy i guess. reason why kylin, kd and every other guild won't dare touch any QQme at all.

makes sense though, only threat to QQme is Crimson. eliminate the threat while making false peace with the others. and after threat is gone, destroy all the other guilds. all part of the QQme master plan. b:chuckle

stfu i can care less about who you are "if" you are even in QQme....

im cool with all guild officers and leaders, and please realize the facts how many ppl from other guild is in QQme. We dont beg Mercy, idk about kingdom.....but at least we dont for sure....but we are cool with anyone.

so stop running your mouth like you are dddfun....cuz u aint leader
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Who is the tard that started this concept that only Brazilians speak broken english?

Brazilians aren't the only ones who speak broken English. "BR" does not refer to a Brazilian player. A "BR" is a person who speaks broken English. The term "BR" was simply inspired by Brazilians, doesn't mean it's always talking about them.

Ontopic; Nova_ is, err, special. Although, yes, as a guild we share many ideals -- server domination isn't one of them. The whole reason QQme exists is because we wanted to prevent domination. :o

And lol at our master plan. Right now our only plans are to gank randoms and prepare for Crimson war. :3 Oh and maybe gank randoms some more.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    HOLY **** i knew you were dumb, but not that dumb. putting 4 immaculates on an unrefined 78 molder chest piece is one thing, but this just tops that so hard. sheo, you amaze me in ways you will never be capable of comprehending :3

anyway sorry about that. ive just been loling at his armor for a few days, then people tell me to the read the forums and BAM i see this O_O

as for the posts, its guild chat. i know crimson is QQing about our screenshots, but ours were official posts from ranking officials, yours is from randoms and NOVA_. pm nova in game for you to have an idea of his level of fail.

as for QQme, we wanted a guild to fight crimson, but kylin didnt take us in due to being scared of the kos. so we made this guild to take unrivaled land. unfortunately, our agreements with kylin and bloodcult went bad when they turned their backs on their original agreement since kylin was afraid of a bid war with kingdom as well. so bloodcult and kylin attacked unrivaled land, and i just chose the land which gives us the best strategic advantage for wiping crimson of the map. and then we became a real guild when we realized no one would fight crimson and it was so much easier than we thought once we fought them. anyway thats the story ^^ see you in TW this week crimson and QQme recruiting ex-crimson members for pvp/tw/winning

i dont think that is the reason while we talked on vent. but w/e. i will leave it as people think
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whats funny is how pitiful this smear attempt is, everyone was just messing around and getting used to each other since we just got like 130 new members. Oh wellz cya in teh tw crimson b:bye
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont think that is the reason while we talked on vent. but w/e. i will leave it as people think

you rejected us b:cry Q_Q was it cause of nova?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    amount of baddies vs decent recruits or higher in qqme's arsenal is at like a 18-1 ratio.

you scare no one dawgs.
    Do you guys seriously not have spies in our guild yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited May 2009
    Do you guys seriously not have spies in our guild yet?

i dont care for your guild anymore

im sure others in crimson care enough and probably have

your on pace with the Minnesota Timberwolves to me

i just don't care and most likely never will b:laugh

so your baddies now and your baddies forever.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Didn't wreck kill this guy? That says something.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Is there a problem with dominating? We can so we will. To orig. poster, thanks for the laugh, your pathetic. gtfo.
    Wonhalt
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    you rejected us b:cry Q_Q was it cause of nova?

its ok-_- i still cool with everyone in this serverb:cute

PS. im trying to find a male character to marry in game...want to hook me up?

1. need high level
    2. in game looks cool
    3. prefer a girl play the male character
    4. like to talk as a friend with me 24/7
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is no fear involved or begging, as you can see I did not attack him when he had 10 or 20 members and easily attackable, funlolz was a ex-member in Kingdom he and I both know we have a mutual respect, hense they dont attack us nor we them. I treat every faction big or small with same respect its why we have a good reputation diplomaticly.

As far as my lost city reputation... this game is full of children who dont question anything, only the ignorant and the insane can follow blindly in others opinions. None of these people knew me, who fsweet(OPVeno)? I never pvped vrs him, and he never talked to me. Nurfed, pendulum was in the middle of a alliance dispute nothing more, wasnt begged, hense it was dropped. DoggyStyle the coward joining a faction because he got pked by them, coward is just trying to fit into this hater envoriment that QQmes guild chat looks like. Please find me a creditible source, till then stfu.

By the way all these fourm posts are pathetic, at first you look at them every day, then once a week, then once a month, there is no progression.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is no fear involved or begging, as you can see I did not attack him when he had 10 or 20 members and easily attackable, funlolz was a ex-member in Kingdom he and I both know we have a mutual respect, hense they dont attack us nor we them. I treat every faction big or small with same respect its why we have a good reputation diplomaticly.

As far as my lost city reputation... this game is full of children who dont question anything, only the ignorant and the insane can follow blindly in others opinions. None of these people knew me, who fsweet(OPVeno)? I never pvped vrs him, and he never talked to me. Nurfed, pendulum was in the middle of a alliance dispute nothing more, wasnt begged, hense it was dropped. DoggyStyle the coward joining a faction because he got pked by them, coward. Please find me a creditible source, till then stfu.

By the way all these fourm posts are pathetic, at first you look at them every day, then once a week, then once a month, there is no progression.

/boner.
    You are alot bettter than you were on LC, I gotta admit, and its true, they did not fear kos, they are just playing the game as smart (diplomaticaly) as possible, and that is how guilds become succesful :O
    Wonhalt
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    this game is full of children who dont question anything, only the ignorant and the insane can follow blindly in others opinions. None of these people knew me
    So that's how you got away with putting four g9's in your helmet.

And I thought you were a native English speaker. WTF happened to the grammar in that post? ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Sorry could you repeat that?

i had to.

stfu devvvvvvvv u own me 10mil in LC...wheres my money?

remember i farm HH for u every single day? u thought i forgot huh?

pay me back in this server its ok.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So that's how you got away with putting four g9's in your helmet.

We have alot more then 4, it isnt even my gear I just get to wear it till they hit 90 =P
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Werebeasts wear Aqua Viciousness at 9x?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This server is just made for people who failed on LC so they can feel big dominating a 2nd rate player population.
    edited May 2009
    This server is just made for people who failed on LC so they can feel big dominating a 2nd rate player population.

This game is just made for people who failed on (Insert any other game in existence) so they can feel big dominating a 2nd rate player population.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited May 2009

we all cant be in the #1 guild on LCb:cry
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day. Oh well, think what you guys will.

*PS* I predict alot more QQme QQ in the comng weeks b:laugh

Nova nothing personal u migth be hyping em up but comon

look at LC

the map 1 guild got domninant
    that arent fun TW theyre too strong i liek the map as it is guild figthing and stuff i dont wnt this whole server rule thing cuz that would make the server boring to be honest dont u agree ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    icew1nd wrote: »
    roflmao.. that's so disappointing, Icon. well, it's obvious with the exception of Crimson, every other guild leaders are really scared of QQme and so has to beg for mercy i guess. reason why kylin, kd and every other guild won't dare touch any QQme at all.

makes sense though, only threat to QQme is Crimson. eliminate the threat while making false peace with the others. and after threat is gone, destroy all the other guilds. all part of the QQme master plan. b:chuckle

if i remember heavenly dint beg for mercy b:victory i actully like QQme they give a good figth thats what a pvp server is about rigth ? b:pleasedb:victory
    (\__/)
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    if i remember heavenly dint beg for mercy b:victory i actully like QQme they give a good figth thats what a pvp server is about rigth ? b:pleasedb

I actually agree with BB on something for a changeb:shocked

I <3 QQme, can I has more fun in SP soon pleaseb:beg
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    I actually agree with BB on something for a changeb:shocked

I <3 QQme, can I has more fun in SP soon pleaseb:beg

its a wonder :Ob:victory
    (\__/)
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Saw the new recruits of QQme in DP today.. All I have to say is that nothing will change on the map this weekend... Just the shades of green.

bye crimsonb:bye <-
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009

look at LC

that arent fun TW theyre too strong i liek the map as it is guild figthing and stuff i dont wnt this whole server rule thing cuz that would make the server boring to be honest dont u agree ?

How do you figure they will take over anything? For the time being the 3 big guilds are ok with each other. QQme is surrounded by all of them. And noone really likes QQme because of their cocky attitudes. So use your critical thinking skills to figure out wtf is gonna happen.

And they have had a sudden jump in members ONLY because LastStand recently fell apart after getting rolled twice by Kylin. The majority of LS people went to QQme. But pretty soon, they will be finding themselves orphans all over again.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009

look at LC

It's a pvp server. It will always happen. Lost city was like this also. Give it time and guilds will merge with bigger guilds, the only way to prevent 1 big guild is to have enough people who will stick to the plan to prevent it (which is almost impossible.)
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009

really? when this server has a lot of ppl from china and taiwan server.....more experience than LC players who came from MY server...no comment....

not all the ppl fail in LC then come here....

PS. please dont act like a pro just becuz u are lvl97 in LC-_-.....