The proper way to spell Genie

Comments

• Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wall of text

Thanks for proving everything I said right b:chuckle

I find it hilarious you defend yourself so vehemently to someone you don't know and probably will never know over the interwebs, why do you care so much ? Why so serious ?

Your kind is the best kind of game! b:kiss
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I find it hilarious you behave so belligerantly to someone you don't know and probably will never know over the interwebs, why do you care so much ? Why so serious ?
    Your kind is the best kind of game!

if a lion is attacked, will it not bite back?
    i laugh because the lion already mauled you buddy
    edited May 2009
    Your kind is the best kind of game!

go to www.zombo.com perhaps you'll find somebody who cares b:kiss
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for proving everything I said right b:chuckle

I find it hilarious you defend yourself so vehemently to someone you don't know and probably will never know over the interwebs, why do you care so much ? Why so serious ?

Your kind is the best kind of game! b:kiss

I find it quite fun to play this game with you. Nobody even feels you say anything but ****, so why do you incist on saying anything at all? I have not been defending myself. Your comments dont bother me so there is nothing to defend. I have simply been pointing out how stupid every comment you have made is seeing as you just like to say things without having an actual base to go off of. ^^

I have been laughing the whole time, but mostly just at you. ^^ lol. You have done everything i have asked which is to please continue your worthless comments so that i may continue to laugh, and you have every time. So i've played you like a fiddle. Please continue making stupid comments. They really are making me laugh. b:chuckle
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    go to www.zombo.com perhaps you'll find somebody who cares b:kiss

Uh-oh! I think she's showing that she cares! Look at that she even went so far as to find a site for you! o.o

Oh yeah...you definitely care.b:chuckle
    Someone that doesn't care would have stopped posting a long time ago and let things go wouldn't they? End the flame fest and move on with your so-called life please.
    edited May 2009
    i will if you goto this
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Guys, if you want this thread to die, stop posting here. There's honestly no reason why a grammar **** thread should be surviving this long anyways.

And before you point out, with your undoubtedly godly observation skills, that I too have posted here, kindly press the back button and resist the temptation to further prolong this thread.
    edited May 2009
    havent you ever heard of
    post count +1 oppurtunities?
    im aiming for most posts on PWI forums
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Guys, if you want this thread to die, stop posting here. There's honestly no reason why a grammar **** thread should be surviving this long anyways.

And before you point out, with your undoubtedly godly observation skills, that I too have posted here, kindly press the back button and resist the temptation to further prolong this thread.

Aye Aye Sir ^_~ You can count on me
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    havent you ever heard of
    post count +1 oppurtunities?

No, but after seeing your post + the number of posts you have, I can safely assume what it is -_-
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Aw ****........my bad
    edited May 2009
    ky did you goto my link ;D?
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Yes. I lol'd. You are too funny

I dont think Insergapwn wants to play anymore. Either that or they are just staring at that site amazed and cant peel their eyes away >_> Probably looks like this ->b:dirty
    edited May 2009
    of course, i watch that for thrillz
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    What a perfect song for the....ahem.....situation
    edited May 2009
    DEAD%20OR%20ALIVE%20you%20spin%20me%20round%2012%20diff%20Cov.JPG
    lol their lead singer. you spin me round round baby right round like a record baby...
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    -stares at eye-patch- Maybe they had their face too close when someone started........spinning
    edited May 2009
    lol he wore it because of a freak nosejob that he didnt like, he always was teased about being ugly :P
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    So the eye-patch was to distract people from looking at his nose? Thats actually pretty clever because it worked xD

He's not ugly, he just had really...really fluffy hair. Pretty sure that is mostly for the photo shoot though >_>
    edited May 2009
    BillKaulitz.jpg
    yay for hot german guys who look like women
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/DScythe99/IMG_3958-1.jpg
    not the most attractive man alive, but eh, here is me and my wife so FU antaury >_>

DUDE. i have the same shirt as you lol xD
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    O_O OMG he looked even more feminine in that shot.......thats just like begging to be teased.....He even has pink lipstick on XD And the clothes look like women clothing.

wow, that deep voice comes outta him huh?

well......he's pretty. Wonder how odd that would be for a guy who bought him a drink and he just turns and starts talking and they hear his voice. They would probably be like o_O W.....T......F?
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BillKaulitz.jpg

I think that singer should cease to exist
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    no theyre two different guys, one is bill kaulitz from tokio hotel, the other is pete burns from dead or alive
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    @_@ So they are 2 different guys. But they both had fluffy hair.... Was it like the fluffy hair era?

Oh well. i g2g'z for now D: but i will check this thread later ^^
    edited May 2009
    lol for when you get back, no one is form the 80s, the other is more famous for modern music, tokio hotel has a song on guitar hero WT from 06'
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BillKaulitz.jpg

ಠ_ಠ

I...can't...unsee it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Rubles - Heavens Tear
    Rubles - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/DScythe99/IMG_3958-1.jpg
    not the most attractive man alive, but eh, here is me and my wife so FU antaury >_>

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

this makes your previous posts even funnier then i could have ever imagined..

thankyou for the laugh..

hahahaha
    edited May 2009
    I find it quite fun to play this game with you. Nobody even feels you say anything but ****, so why do you incist on saying anything at all? I have not been defending myself. Your comments dont bother me so there is nothing to defend. I have simply been pointing out how stupid every comment you have made is seeing as you just like to say things without having an actual base to go off of. ^^

I have been laughing the whole time, but mostly just at you. ^^ lol. You have done everything i have asked which is to please continue your worthless comments so that i may continue to laugh, and you have every time. So i've played you like a fiddle. Please continue making stupid comments. They really are making me laugh. b:chuckle

No need for walls of text to say what I'm posting is ****, unless of course you just like seeing your own text on the screen so you can feel you've actually maybe accomplished something in life.

I'm glad I made you laugh it obviously doesn't take much to please and I suppose any attention you get is good attention due to the clear lack of it you get in the real world being a fatty b:kiss

And btw I was asleep, it's what people with lives do, you should try it sometime it might de-zombie-fy you, but you'll still be ugly and fat
    lol he wore it because of a freak nosejob that he didnt like, he always was teased about being ugly :P

So how many eye patches do you wear then ? Over 9,000 ???
    edited May 2009
    So how many eye patches do you wear then ? Over 9,000 ???
    i dont wear them, i force your mother to, to avoid getting my sweet glaze in her eyes. she likes it all over her face :).

goto google and type in

define: bukkake