Genie

ok all done here, learn to spell your forum topics please

WRONG! b:angry

It's obviously spelled Jeannie! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't play sports but I am pretty good in goal(football) and Rugby. I still consider myself a nerd but who cares. Tear falls more into the arrogant **** category, spouting lies and flames to make himself feel superior.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no, then the proper way to spell it would be barbara eden.
    arrogant, far from it :P nowhere do i say im better than someone unless theyve really gone off the deepend and lost a fight. lies? i dont do that either. you have me all wrong ;D.

i purposely **** people off for the giggles, didnt you read my article about ODD i posted in another thread?

dont jump to the labeling people conclusion unlessyou know everything about em ;P.
    because really, i could go off my first impression of you from our former faction days, and say you like to be sarcastic and give people a hard time too, so whatever man.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No, I'm pretty sure you're both nerds.

This is going to escalate into a flame where you demand pictures from me to prove that I'm not. So here you go:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w33pn6.jpg

And I am pretty sure you are just a beotch who thinks that looks mean everything in this world. Seriously, his wife is cute and i bet she has a better personality than you. Being a b*tch is worse than being a nerd. And FYI your personality is ugly and so you are as well. But hey, feel free to go slap on a pair of short shorts and prance around in front of guys who base everything off looks. At least you will find someone just like you. kthnxb:bye

Edit: In general i am very nice, but that comment made me PO'd so we all got to see my flame side for a moment. Rare sight so feel privledged b:chuckle
    edited May 2009
    And I am pretty sure you are just a beotch who thinks that looks mean everything in this world. Seriously, his wife is cute and i bet she has a better personality than you. Being a b*tch is worse than being a nerd. And FYI your personality is ugly and so you are as well. But hey, feel free to go slap on a pair of short shorts and prance around in front of guys who base everything off looks. At least you will find someone just like you. kthnxb:bye
    youre an honorable person, defending a person, despite the mean things they do.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    youre an honorable person, defending a person, despite the mean things they do.

^^ Thank you.
  • Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm ugly and jealous

Did I sum it up correct ?
    edited May 2009
    LETS DaRE TO COMPARE.

ZephyrX calls himself a professional troll. He makes a sarcastic or snide remark, no one cares.

Tear makes rude, inflammatory, and vulgar posts, and starts 10-15 pages of derailed flamethrower wars.

whos the better at what they do?
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

b:sad How ever did you know?

I seriously lol'd when i saw this. So you have to make fake quotes to try to insult me. Why dont you come up with something original ^^

You dont know me at all. I am quite beautiful actually and i have an awesome personality but i am not gonna run around saying that because looks are not everything.

Why would i be jealous of an silly girl who bases her Judgment around looks?

Oh and before you make any more fake quotes dont worry, i am not upset or offened by your failed attempt to sum me up. I dont get offended by lame comments made by people who are ignorant and in for lack of a better word, fail.

Edit: -Puts away lighter and slaps a big Fail sticker on Insergapwn's forhead- Perfect. It fits you so well b:chuckle
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LETS DaRE TO COMPARE.

ZephyrX calls himself a professional troll. He makes a sarcastic or snide remark, no one cares.

Tear makes rude, inflammatory, and vulgar posts, and starts 10-15 pages of derailed flamethrower wars.

Congrats to you,you win at provoking flames on a game forum that does not get you any status irl,nor helps in anyway with all of lifes challenges other than giving your tiny little e-penor a much needed boost occasionally...fap fap fap away nerd.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited May 2009
    Are you ranting today because you got rejected by Nefarious?

poor Tear

XD

edited May 2009
    I retracted my application, not rejected. I dont want to be a part of people who cant keep their own trash behaving members in line.

and when have my posts not been rants? remember the "things in the forum that annoy me" thread?

you seriously make no sense/dont have straight facts:O
    edited May 2009
    I actually have very reliable sources. You applied, they asked the members and a large number of Nos popped into faction chat Tear.

EDITED

edited May 2009
    Actually youre wrong yet again, I sold the black raptor AFTER I got herc, dumb ****. You remember Bulv from damnation? His and mine ult sub farming got it.

And would you like me to go straight onto nef's forum and screen shot my post about my application retraction?

go ahead make an **** of yourself lol Id love to see more.
  • FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/DScythe99/IMG_3958-1.jpg
    not the most attractive man alive, but eh, here is me and my wife so FU antaury >_>

HAHA PINK SHOES!

Anyways, shes pretty cute. Reminds me of my ex.

Wait a second....
    edited May 2009
    Half truths and whole lies from a faction who doesnt keep their members in line is just plain wrong.

WHATS THAT? IT SAYS APPLICATION RETRACTED!!!! Straight of nefarous.eikylon.org. go look for yourself, they deleted my other defensive statements when I evaded their IP ban, which in no grounds did they have a reason to other than them throwing hissy fit, left me a nasty message for defending myself. Excuse me for not wanting to be a part of that. the blacked out name is another faction but id rather not start drama with them
    ttrhrth.jpg
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LETS DaRE TO COMPARE.

Aww, no one cares about my posts... b:cry.
    Congrats to you,you win at provoking flames on a game forum that does not get you any status irl,nor helps in anyway with all of lifes challenges other than giving your tiny little e-penor a much needed boost occasionally...fap fap fap away nerd.

But it's fun to provoke flames... The bigger your e-penor! The smaller your real penor! People with small penor are pro at doing it with anything because their penor can fit into anything!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    LETS DaRE TO COMPARE.

ZephyrX is, and that is the exact reason he is.

You're like a bull in a fine china shop destroying everything of value which is rather a pointless way to act in the long run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    uhm.. if it wasnt against the law. id be willing to post a pic of my real penor to prove you wrong...
    The bigger your e-penor! The smaller your real penor!
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Half truths and whole lies from a faction who doesnt keep their members in line is just plain wrong.

WHATS THAT? IT SAYS APPLICATION RETRACTED!!!! Straight of nefarous.eikylon.org. go look for yourself, they deleted my other defensive statements when I evaded their IP ban, which in no grounds did they have a reason to other than them throwing hissy fit, left me a nasty message for defending myself. Excuse me for not wanting to be a part of that. the blacked out name is another faction but id rather not start drama with them
    ttrhrth.jpg

Sour grapes? b:laugh
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People with small penor are pro at doing it with anything because their penor can fit into anything!

Wayyyyyyy off topic here, but some people actually prefer that. I'm not saying any more than that. Let your imagination fill the gaps.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    uhm.. if it wasnt against the law. id be willing to post a pic of my real penor to prove you wrong...

Lol.... but in all seriousness that would make me laugh.

Anyhow, my point wasn't that. It was that the bigger your e-penor, the reality of yourself becomes so clouded in angry that you don't realize your true self (In this case, the penor is an symbol for your real self).

Flames will make you lose a sense of yourself, if it consumes you
    Wayyyyyyy off topic here, but some people actually prefer that. I'm not saying any more than that. Let your imagination fill the gaps.

Hi .. above for u b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tear you know I'm your friend and all so believe me when I say you should just take a few steps away from this thread... you aren't really doing yourself any good.

So what if someone on the internet says something about you that is wrong? There are lots of wrong things on the internet and few are worth worrying about.

If someone gets under your skin don't invite them to your birthday party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2009
    lol ill explain things to you in a pm
    edited May 2009
    You dont know me at all.

Just like you don't know D_Ana at all ?

I really wish people started practicing what they preached instead of being egotistical hypocrits b:chuckle

Oh and I'm guessing you're fat with entish legs, only fatties say they have awesome personalities,
    edited May 2009
    Just like you don't know D_Ana at all ?

I really wish people started practicing what they preached instead of being egotistical hypocrits b:chuckle

Oh and I'm guessing you're fat with entish legs, only fatties say they have awesome personalities,
    failtroll!
    edited May 2009
    failtroll!

I don't troll, ever. I say what I think and I don't do pleasantries for the sake of it.
    edited May 2009
    I don't troll, ever. I say what I think and I don't do pleasantries for the sake of it.
    you do so, quod sum eris. <- thisll happen if you keep it up.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    TO EVERYONE GETTING PISSY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SPELL GENIE AND ARE TAKING IT OUT ON TEAR:

Please shut up.

Also, before you call me an arrogant fatty with a terrible personality and also a nerd, I will go ahead and say:

That's me. If you are so desperate to believe that someone out there is so beneath you, then believe me, I'm as far beneath you as anyone gets.

Now everyone should be happy.
    edited May 2009
    you do so, quod sum eris. <- thisll happen if you keep it up.
    I was who you are — you will be what I am

I don't think so :)