The proper way to spell Genie

Comments

• Insergapwn - Harshlands
    Insergapwn - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont wear them, i force your mother to, to avoid getting my sweet glaze in her eyes. she likes it all over her face :).

goto google and type in

define: bukkake

Well that's BS right there as my mother is dead and she'd have never gone for fuglies like yourself
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    aww what a creative come back! its instantly to the "my mommie is dead!" card.
    seriously, if you cant come up with anything better than what id hear on a jungle gym while arguing with a 3rd grader, dont even bother trying haha. sandbox 'yo mama' jokes take the fun out of everything
    edited May 2009
    aww what a creative come back! its instantly to the "my mommie is dead!" card.
    seriously, if you cant come up with anything better than what id hear on a jungle gym while arguing with a 3rd grader, dont even bother trying haha. sandbox 'yo mama' jokes take the fun out of everything

wow, so that wasn't my mother I buried 5 years ago ?

Amazing, you really are **** aren't you ? I thought you just had the **** looks but it appears you have the mentality too
    edited May 2009
    pics of a death certificate and a legal birth certificate to prove association/relation + some kind of stamp to prove its you, or it didnt happen. prove it, talk is cheap, ****face lol
    edited May 2009
    pics of a death certificate and a legal birth certificate to prove association/relation + some kind of stamp to prove its you, or it didnt happen. prove it, talk is cheap, ****face lol

Like I'd go to that much effort just to prove something to a jumped up nobody on the internet.

As I said originally your arrogance astounds me considering how butt ugly you are, then again on the internet you can be anybody you want without fear of retribution...
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    SO much flame with so little substance to burn. This has potential to solve the world's energy issues.

And, it is D'Jinni FTW b:laugh
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This thread is like a train wreck. I can't look away. O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    No need for walls of text to say what I'm posting is ****, unless of course you just like seeing your own text on the screen so you can feel you've actually maybe accomplished something in life.

I'm glad I made you laugh it obviously doesn't take much to please and I suppose any attention you get is good attention due to the clear lack of it you get in the real world being a fatty b:kiss

And btw I was asleep, it's what people with lives do, you should try it sometime it might de-zombie-fy you, but you'll still be ugly and fat

So how many eye patches do you wear then ? Over 9,000 ???

When you read back what you write, does it actually make any sense to you or you like saying whatever useless thing pops into your head. Maybe you should work on that, you'll get laughed at less and look less stupid than you already do.

I am happy you make me laugh too b:chuckle Please continue to do so. Sleeping does not mean you have a life btw. Everyone but insomniacs sleep, so that means by your definition just about everyone has a life, yet you say people dont have a life for various other reasons just to try to make a flame? Thats just like arguing with yourself. And in a later to Tear you reverted to yo mama jokes. You really are very unoriginal.

So do you spend just about all of you time confused by your own stupidity? Well you know, the time you dont spend sleeping so that you can prove you have a life.

Since you didn't care to say that what you were posting wasn't ****, i guess that means you know you post nothing but ****. Sorry my short wall of text is too much for your brain cell to comprehed and get though.

Maybe you should have named yourself Insergafail. Woulda fit alot betterb:chuckle
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    wow, so that wasn't my mother I buried 5 years ago ?

Amazing, you really are **** aren't you ? I thought you just had the **** looks but it appears you have the mentality too

When you say you burried her, did you actually dig the hole yourself? I would be seriously amazed that your brain cell got you through that much. Though i guess that wouldn't take much thought. Perfect job for you. I guess you only need one cell to tell yourself, dig a hole, dig a hole, dig a hole.
    edited May 2009
    And in a later to Tear you reverted to yo mama jokes. You really are very unoriginal.

Perhaps you should read again who reverted to the jokes about the mother, or not as it seems comprehension is not your forte. And just what exactly is "a later" ? did you mean "post" ? I can see how you got it wrong they're so similar aren't they.

As for stupidity lol how little you know about me, unlucky for you you're not going to find out either as I don't associate with ugly people or fat people

You're a faceatious troll and nothing more, go spend your time doing something useful like losing weight

Ciao b:bye
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    SO much flame with so little substance to burn. This has potential to solve the world's energy issues.

And, it is D'Jinni FTW b:laugh

Not really since they aren't actually based on the Arabian myths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Metal Gear. A guard, I think, says "I feel asleep" when you talk to him.

You win. +1 internets for you.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I've come to totally love this thread, I've added 4 people already to the ignore list. I never even knew it existed on the forum - there should be a sticky how to add ppl!
    edited May 2009
    I've come to totally love this thread, I've added 4 people already to the ignore list. I never even knew it existed on the forum - there should be a sticky how to add ppl!

ooo....did I make the list? I bet I did. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    this isnt arabic, this is the english equivalent.
    id be stupid if i went around calling assassins something like h'ashashin, or zero back to cero, among many other arabic things found in the english language :P
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Perhaps you should read again who reverted to the jokes about the mother, or not as it seems comprehension is not your forte. And just what exactly is "a later" ? did you mean "post" ? I can see how you got it wrong they're so similar aren't they.

As for stupidity lol how little you know about me, unlucky for you you're not going to find out either as I don't associate with ugly people or fat people

You're a faceatious troll and nothing more, go spend your time doing something useful like losing weight

Ciao b:bye

I am not a troll, but you obviously would like to be. Though your rather fail at it just like everything else. When someone makes a crack about your mom and you say, My mom is dead Q.Q. Ugh, the unoriginality almost brings me to tears. At least when Tear made a crack about it, he made it original.

Oh no, b:sad you caught me, I missed the word post when I wanted to type "a later post," 1 typo in over 60 posts. Shame on meb:sad

O_O Woah you knew what I meant to say? I was wrong, you dont have 1 brain cell, you have 2. But watch it, the second one is fading fast.

And as for you not associating with me, I dont associate with children who demand attention and think lame comments are actually insulting. Trust me when I say that by not finding out more about you, I am not missing out on anything important or good.

You can run off with a delusion that you think I am fat, ugly, or unsocial whatever makes you feel better; I don't really care. I know i'm not so it doesn't bother me. People who know me know I am not. So what do I care that some little kid who has never seen me in their life thinks about me?

Please keep responding. I still get a kick out of your unintelligible comebacks. I want to see what other **** can come flying out of your mouth.

Oh, and here is a ladder so you can climb over my "wall of text." Dont trip on the first step. b:chuckle

Edit: Fixed to appease Tear's Grammar Nazism. lol ^_~
    edited May 2009
    meant to say?
    lol im mean
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    lol im mean

>:O are you bein a grammar **** on me? You typed form instead of from so :P lol
    edited May 2009
    I am not a troll, but you obviously would like to be. Though your rather fail at it just like everything else. When someone makes a crack about your mom and you say, My mom is dead Q.Q. Ugh, the unoriginality almost brings me to tears. At least when Tear made a crack about it, he made it original.

Oh no, b:sad you caught me, I missed the word post when I wanted to type "a later post," 1 typo in over 60 posts. Shame on meb:sad

O_O Woah you knew what I meant to say? I was wrong, you dont have 1 brain cell, you have 2. But watch it, the second one is fading fast.

And as for you not associating with me, I dont associate with children who demand attention and think lame comments are actually insulting. Trust me when I say, that by not finding out more about you, I am not missing out on anything important or good.

You can run off with a delusion that you think I am fat, ugly, or unsocial; whatever makes you feel better. I don't really care. I know I'm not, so it doesn't bother me. People who know me know I am not. So what do I care that some little kid who has never seen me in their life thinks about me?

Please keep responding. I still get a kick out of your unintelligible comebacks. I want to see what other **** can come flying out of your mouth.

Oh, and here is a ladder so you can climb over my "wall of text." Dont trip on the first step. b:chuckle

this is what a real **** would do.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    this is what a real **** would do.

o_O holy ****....You really went all out for that one. Meh, at least they were minor mistakes.
    edited May 2009
    you know im only teasing darling ;P
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Kommt zu mir.
    Kommt zu mir in mein dunkles reich...

'Reich' is a noun and in german language nouns need to be capitalized. Go change it!!!!11 b:beatenup

-the grammar Nazi

rawr
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I know. ^^ You do realize this thread is now over 20 pages xD

On that note Konariraiden better get in here so i can wish him Happy Brithday
    edited May 2009
    This is what a real Nazi would do.

Oh my. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Ack, see what you have started Tear XD lol.
    edited May 2009
    'Reich' is a noun and in german language nouns need to be capitalized. Go change it!!!!11 b:beatenup

-the grammar Nazi

rawr
    heres the lyrics to the song its from, if you think so, why is it the only noun/nounlikeobject not capitalized?
    Sempiternus raptus est...

Blutige Rache.
    Verrat und Raub.
    Asche zu Asche.
    Staub zu Staub.

Seelen verbrannt.
    Das Blutmeer versiegt.
    Helden sind tot und grausam das Lied.

Aus Rheingold geschmiedet, von Gottern erzwungen.
    Vernichtend der Fluch.
    Der Ring der Nibelungen.

Sempitemus raptus est.
    Te tenebo in umbras.
    Exire imperio nemo potest.
    Si sinistra te tango in me aeterno ardes et in obscuritas captatus est

Kommt zu mir.
    Kommt zu mir in mein dunkles reich...
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do you know what happens to a slice of bread after you leave it outside for days?

It goes mouldy.

The same thing happens to threads like this when the moderators turn their backs for one day, other than 75% of this bread..I mean thread..is mould.

Smeg, that was beautiful Drazo! I must treat myself to some sleep. :)
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I can't believe they (the mods) have missed it this long, lol.

I call this thread the train wreck. I don't want to look. I know there's nothing here that I need to see, and I'll probably regret looking after I do. But I can't help it!!!

Meh... It'll be locked soon.

Maybe.
    edited May 2009
    lol and lazerz said zephyr was the better troll :P
    edited May 2009
    lol and lazerz said zephyr was the better troll :P

That's because you aren't a troll.

You're just an angry person venting on everyone around you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]