what QQme has become

Options

Comments

• MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands
    MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol nobody in kd bots

So Echo and HeadTrauma are not in Kingdom?
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol nobody in kd bots unlike your guild dude. just a stupid rumor started by that dumb elixir whos got nothing better to do. QQ b:bye

rofl not even talking about Echo fail....

can u fking read please? or u are middle school who cant read...did echo even go to fish? idk...at least i dont see Echo grind at fish...

im talking about whoever sleep dying at fish over like 6hrs.....dumb

if u know nothing...just stfu thanks...if u want to backup someone..at least know the facts...
    So Echo and HeadTrauma are not in Kingdom?

im not even talking about Echo and Head....
  • MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands
    MAGEALLDAY_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    im not even talking about Echo and Head....

I never said you were b:shutup
    I was just listing a few Kingdom botters
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Most of the people that are now in QQme are terrible, but are trying to get a free ride to the top.

It seems you agree with QQme reaching the top b:victory
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I still dont get it why you get so upset over a game. Really. PvP server, you can kill anyone, youre free to do it xD
    I have to say actually that QQme puts drama into the server, we cant deny it. Oh, maybe im being partial since I wanna marry Nova_, Ultimate lokos pretty hot with those shorts too ehehe.

Im having fun until Ill leave to Aion, but this server is much more funnier then LC. xD

P.D= just REMEMBER, dont ever EVER let a faction dominate whole map! Whethers its Crimson, Kingdom, QQme or Kylin, or BC, or bla bla bla (other guilds) otherwise it will get bored!
    This whole game is not abount being the strongest, but not letting the other being the strongest, theres where QQme has a strong and smart point imho
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    as multiple have already mentioned countless times, once an argument has been won, people from QQme will resort to how bad our english is, which is a clear statement to say *i have no other comeback cos i just got rolled on a forum*

seriously ultimate, u realy are becomming an arogant peice of work, and american english?
    British english was the 1st real english, american english is just 2nd rate, after all, why is it that most the worlds population considers americans as cocky arogant twits?

Won an argument? LOL boy. You are the one with the non-stop trolling fame in the forums and im only ANSWERING your posts. As me making fun of your english, IT IS BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UP.
    ur making ur self look like an idiot with each post by contradicting ur self, and Raven(BR) talk? my english is fine thx, just cos my post was actualy good and it seems to have *buthurt* you somehow, dont mock my english cos it aint gonna work lol.

That is what i meant by BR talk, then i went all the way out trying to explain how you are not understanding my post, but as said before, i gave up on false hopes as i **** you off so easily that you don't even need to read everything i wrote to make another fail comeback. b:bye

P.S: Yes, im being arrogant. Just for the hell of beating the few arrogant ppl in crimson ON THEIR OWN GAME. b:kiss U can now go ahead and make the final flame post as for your ego you need to "win" arguments on a forum LOL see ya on TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1. LS had only 3 70+ mages ok? rofl.....we only had 2 lvl80 im sry-_-rest mages were under 70.....
    2. how many lvl80+ cata u have? all our cata are below 80 sry-_-
    3. LS strat fail, im sry this isnt my fault.
    4. u sure we actually fight 2hrs? we could have finish like 1hr earlier...5% crystal last 1hr, i was like wtf?...cuz everyone thought we won already..i even went afk....
    5. at the end..im sry i cri so much with water dragon...cri 3/4 on ur cata when i use dragon....and they got **** in like 2sec..><
    1. Mages aren't that important in an attack war. But 3 mages against 4 cart pullers should have been over a lot faster.
    2. We had one 80+ cata, but it was Brendle.
    3. The strategy was actually ok, the failure was in people's performance and following directions. And not giving chi pots to mages.
    4. Yeah, it was actually a little over 2 hours. If you went afk halfway through a war, that's insta-kick in most guilds. Good thing you're hiding.
    5. BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR
    u are one of ppl who wants to follow the levels too, son rofl....

Ligeia....sigh just fail EA....
    Huh? Pendulum was asked to join for one TW when QQme had like 20 people in it. We were supposed to go back to Pendulum, but everything kinda snowballed so we decided to stick around for now. How am I "following the levels" when I was asked to join?

I don't pretend to be good at this game, but you were in WolfBlade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dont make me bring out bunch of botter in this whole server pleaseb:bye

if u want to flame, at least get on ur real account rofl little kid.

why someone from kingdom Dying (sleep) at fish over 6hrs? ok yea u fking fall into sleep while u are grinding really? do you think everyone is 3 yrs old? make up more story kid......

but its ok, we will see in the future~

PS. its not GM dont ban them, its GM dont really care that much.....

i suggest you get some reading glasses smart ****.

i died at nixes and didnt feel like rezzing so i went afk it being 5am my time i wanted sleep.

i was dead at fshes for 20 minutes cuz i actually died without a doll chasing elixlir through mobs.

why is it my story is always the same yet kylins keeps changing..
    hmmmmm.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I never said you were b:shutup
    I was just listing a few Kingdom botters

and you, you just fail.

its so funny ya know.

i damn well know kylin thinks they can take kingdom, what they dont know is about 50 members in kd are good friends who know how to plan andactually show a good fight.

not to mention besides crimson we have the only actual hh established guild

kylin prancing around with their chip weapons is kinda funny to see.

and honestly im reeaaall close to just saying **** it and kosing elixlir and them.
    why?

becuz they constantly harrass me. they see me grinding and 1st thing they do is try to kill my nix.

and all like 10 times they've tried i call back my nix and send it at them when i resummon it. then they pull the 'oh im not scared' then why you running!!

i mean seriously is your life so meaningless and dull that you gotta make alt acounts and try trashin on someone?

grow up plox
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    n Ligea quit ur big talk son...if u guys were all that..why is Kingdom still there..n pend n LS aint? i mean for real answer that please..if u think we that wack..how come both of those guilds failed n we still standing..n wen i say standing i mean nothing done changed...n iam tlou..
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    n Ligea quit ur big talk son...if u guys were all that..why is Kingdom still there..n pend n LS aint? i mean for real answer that please..if u think we that wack..how come both of those guilds failed n we still standing..n wen i say standing i mean nothing done changed...n iam tlou..
    Quit my big talk? Who are you again?
    Pendulum is still here. The good people from BloodCult + Pendulum = QQme core - we're all still together. I said LastStand was bad over and over in every post that's ever had anything to do with them; I just pointed out that Kylin is also bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Poww - Harshlands
    Poww - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i rest my case u cant answer a simple question no point bothering with you period..
  • Muse - Harshlands
    Muse - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mina104 wrote: »
    so everyone remember "what crimson has become" thread right? :) how they try to make crimson guys look bad and all that bs :)

well.. looks like now it's time for "what QQme has become" thread.
    few members botted themselves up to rankings top and now some low levels saw.. woow .. look at that.. high lvl's I soo wanna join them... well reality is they just wanna own this server. They know they can bot away all they want since gm's don't do anything anyways. So now even more ppl join QQme. I'm no crimson but I sure as hell didn't like to see what they talk on guild chat. Looks like they just want to kill TW.

kd1.jpg

Guild Chat is for spies to see and for us to laugh at. Thank you for proving it and making a fool out of yourself. Do you honestly believe we would discuss our guild matters in guild chat?
    Showing us what 3 people said in gc and making thread with name "What QQme has become?"...while we have almost 200 people in our guild. Some people I believe are decent and are my friends are in Crimson, but this doesn't make me think Crimson is a good guild or full of nice people.
    And believe me or not no one from us underestimates Icon, he is a good ally and if someday the things will go wrong he will be a dangerous foe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i rest my case u cant answer a simple question no point bothering with you period..
    I thought I did. Maybe if you were less BR I would have known exactly what you were asking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    1. Mages aren't that important in an attack war. But 3 mages against 4 cart pullers should have been over a lot faster.
    2. We had one 80+ cata, but it was Brendle.
    3. The strategy was actually ok, the failure was in people's performance and following directions. And not giving chi pots to mages.
    4. Yeah, it was actually a little over 2 hours. If you went afk halfway through a war, that's insta-kick in most guilds. Good thing you're hiding.
    5. BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

Huh? Pendulum was asked to join for one TW when QQme had like 20 people in it. We were supposed to go back to Pendulum, but everything kinda snowballed so we decided to stick around for now. How am I "following the levels" when I was asked to join?

I don't pretend to be good at this game, but you were in WolfBlade.

rofl chi pot...i dont even bother using that until there is lvl90+ WB-_-.....too bad i dont get 1hit by nix like LS's MG....and its their fault they dont follow the order...i can care less ok. end

PS. i use blade tempest more than 10 times at LS base...they dont even stun me just watch me channel it rofl<--- weird...and about 10 times dragon on ur cata.....why i get my chi so fast when i dont even use any chi pot...
    i suggest you get some reading glasses smart ****.

i died at nixes and didnt feel like rezzing so i went afk it being 5am my time i wanted sleep.

i was dead at fshes for 20 minutes cuz i actually died without a doll chasing elixlir through mobs.

why is it my story is always the same yet kylins keeps changing..
    hmmmmm.

i suggest you fking read the whole thing and understand the whole thing before you talk....didnt i just say i wasnt even talking about you? i can care less you grind at fish or not...cuz i never see u grind at fish.....please "fking read"...im not talking about you here.......how about go ask ur GC who die at fish over 6hrs everyday?..............
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Quit my big talk? Who are you again?
    Pendulum is still here. The good people from BloodCult + Pendulum = QQme core - we're all still together. I said LastStand was bad over and over in every post that's ever had anything to do with them; I just pointed out that Kylin is also bad.

rofl....you sound like you are core member in QQme...this is making me laugh badly son......rofl....

should i world chat how many people think you are good? pssh....lame

ofc you talk bunch of shet when u just hide behind your guild, but u cant do shet, this is sad........

Pendulum fail, period....not even going to mention that shet...when we almost start the war at swamp, and ur excuse "we just play around" rofl......
  • Moodyflame - Harshlands
    Moodyflame - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I thought I did. Maybe if you were less BR I would have known exactly what you were asking.

This is for you Ligeia
    http://tinyurl.com/ckdv2r

=O
    b:thanks
  • Dangerous - Harshlands
    Dangerous - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This is for you Ligeia
    http://tinyurl.com/ckdv2r

Look at the poor kitty b:cry
    Heavenly~
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    things i have learned from this thread:

QQme "might" have spies in guild!b:victory

Nova_ is going to take over the server b:dirty

not very many people like Jefferys b:cry

Ligea like to have fun playing PWb:surrender

lol at the lil spies. as if leaders didnt know you were in there. nothing to hide so have fun with your ss's.
    the good Starr
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The kylin/laststand war was horrible all I did was qq in cq vent that it wouldn't end. Kylin stop being bad. b:angry
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not my fault VQ put like 18 people on DEF and 8 people went afk halfway through =/
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    things i have learned from this thread:

QQme "might" have spies in guild!

Nova_ is going to take over the server

not very many people like Jefferys

Ligea like to have fun playing PW

lol at the lil spies. as if leaders didnt know you were in there. nothing to hide so have fun with your ss's.

things i learned about this thread:

stuff about kylin...

stuff about kingdom...

stuff about crimson...

not enough about QQme b:cry i expected something megajuicy if you guys were gonna copy my "what crimson has become" post

srsly, stop changing the topic b:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not my fault VQ put like 18 people on DEF and 8 people went afk halfway through =/

Don't worry I yelled at him after
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    things I Learned About This Thread:

Stuff About Kylin...

Stuff About Kingdom...

Stuff About Crimson...

Not Enough About Qqme B:cry I Expected Something Megajuicy If You Guys Were Gonna Copy My "what Crimson Has Become" Post

Srsly, Stop Changing The Topic B:angry
    THIS Thread Is Now Back To Qqme Crimson, Kingdom, Kylin Go Make Your Own Thread ****ers!
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The kylin/laststand war was horrible all I did was qq in cq vent that it wouldn't end. Kylin stop being bad. b:angry

Con didnt win against BLT at TW first time

-_-it was like some ppl dc from TW <
    rofl.... then some ppl just go in TW w/o telling us....then some ppl went afk at base...<---wtf?

-_-u saw their crystal was at 1-5% also...for like 1hrb:angry

after the TW over, i threw up....fking lame
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    should i world chat how many people think you are good? pssh....lame

Kylin fail, period....not even going to mention that shet...when we almost start the war at swamp, and ur excuse "we just play around" rofl......

Fixed your post lol... please, stop comparing yourselves with CQ, k?

and so u think anyone think you're good? Ligea and pend tried to do something for the server instead of your cowardly guild hiding behind the scenes. while kd is responsible for many guilds disbanding. and what has kylin accomplished ???? QQ b:bye
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

and so u think anyone think you're good? Ligea and pend tried to do something for the server instead of your cowardly guild hiding behind the scenes. while kd is responsible for many guilds disbanding. and what has kylin accomplished ???? QQ b:bye

Pfft Kylin destroyed the so powerful Sin! //sarcasm
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Itty bitty Heavenly takes credit for that actually. for what it's worth =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options

omg at least Pend had the balls to fight crimson, too bad they fail badly><....
    stop comparing to Con? hmm well Con was my home guild until i quit LC>< so thats only guild i can compare im sry if u werent in Conb:sad or maybe if u were, then u are being nerdb:surrender remember i sold 400 dolls to Dai haha

well its not like we want, i dont even know how KL and Sin started the War rofl..
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    omg at least Pend had the balls to fight crimson
    Have you pressed M lately? Pretty sure QQme is up to something. Kylin's just after more free land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~