what QQme has become

Options

Comments

• icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    >_> wow ppl on this server. Making such a big deal of QQme attacking crimson. If it wasn't cuz crimson ppl screwed up themselves it would be all these ppl against other guilds. Hell, if it wasn't for crimson's All-Mighty complex not BC nor QQme would have existed to start with.

Why QQme choose crimson of all big guilds? You make the math. Ex-crimsons+Ex-Pends+Ppl that got bullied with the typical,*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

Also you need to blame all the carebears that just play the server and don't have guts to do anything against any other mid/big guild. I bet if there was another "X" guild wanting to take on a big guild before BC or QQme was formed, all this ppl would have joined that cause.

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
    To all ppl outside the QQme vs Crimson conflict. GTFO and make your own story. Or at least just sit and watch quietly. b:bye

Winning quote of the day! All the other non-factors just watch and learn how the big players do it.

at the end of the day, whoever wins or loses this war, whether it'll be crim or qqme, both have made their mark in HL and will remembered for saving this carebear server b:bye
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    U are the one generalizing and trying to make it look like i said something i never did. Or at least mecca did. But by you posting again and defend his position i guess you truly have mental problems. I'll leave you alone now. b:bye

Not defending anyone just nit picking on your nonsensical posts :)

Edit: Pinkyfied text
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xtazee wrote: »

I bet both Crimson and QQ know exactly what KD and KY are upto. Turning a blind eye coz they're pre-occupied does not make them stupid.
    Kingdom is the sleeping giant, though. They're doing exactly what Conqueror did: building quietly in their corner of the map undisturbed and PvE'ing to the top. Hopefully someone notices before it's too late.

divide and conquer. let the two guilds slug it out then finish off the rest. seems to be a valid tactic to me. for Kingdom, why the need to dirty their own hands if others can do the job for them? b:shutupb:bye
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Where did i said you were a fame ****? Or that i got bullied on crimson? reread pl0x. At least it'll make w/e you type like a valid argument. And stop the raven(BR) talk. It hurts my brain trying to read though that.

ur making ur self look like an idiot with each post by contradicting ur self, and Raven(BR) talk? my english is fine thx, just cos my post was actualy good and it seems to have *buthurt* you somehow, dont mock my english cos it aint gonna work lol.

*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this
    server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

read the bit in red, and the bit on red bold, that will answer your own question.

Are you re-tarded? i put the groups inside QQme which leads out Mecca being part of any of those. Fame **** in this case.
    And as for me being bullied while i was on crimson, Where the **** i say that? i still don't see it. As far as i know i fall into the Ex-crimson group.

P.S: Make more alt accounts to back you up pl0x.

*no person has EVER been bullied in Crimson guild, i dont no where you got that garbage from,*

yea i dont see it either, somewhere along the lines you seem to think im talking directly to u when i used the words *no person* lol.
    U are the one generalizing and trying to make it look like i said something i never did Or at least mecca did.. But by you posting again and defend his position i guess you truly have mental problems. I'll leave you alone now. b:bye

i diddnt no i was trying to make it look like u said something u never did...thats prob cos i wasnt lol, but keep dreaming ultimate, by being in QQme, ur IQ is decreasing from once being an Ok prob smart person, into a dum **** thats attemtping to raise his e-peen.
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ...and yes, Kingdom did almost made Heavenly disband...

Super cool story bro.b:chuckle
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Um...I thought this thread was suppose to mimic the "what crimson has become thread."

That thread was showing how disorganized and uncoordinated crimson was, and what is this one about? Can anyone tell me if it is even relevant?

What the hell is wrong with you people and your alt forum trolling chars.(At least think of better names <3 Uiztrollin)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kingdom did almost made Heavenly disband. same with pendulum.
    Disbanding was never even discussed in Pendulum. We had too much fun with the KoS to consider getting out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • tlou
    tlou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    all the dudes talking **** about Kingdom...i mean real talk..we a buncha people social people who parties, stays out and likes to have fun and we play this game just for fun and kill some time while we at it..PWI is my stoner game..some of u guys need to go out n see the sun light again i swear b:laughb:laugh ..Kingdom is kingdom our members are still there we can watch our own backs...and Icon is a great leader out of all the guilds ive bin in...kingdom officers and leaders can hold it down...i rather go hit a level then waste time killing people 30 levels below me...peace
  • tlou
    tlou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    and Ligea talking about disbanding..if u took PWI for a game.. u wouldnt come out with the retarted stuff ur coming out with..peace
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tlou wrote: »
    and Ligea talking about disbanding..if u took PWI for a game.. u wouldnt come out with the retarted stuff ur coming out with..peace
    Apparently having fun with a game is ****.

Edit: Who are you, anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If she tries to make a point about Nova_ wanting complete server domination.......... It's going to end right there. I've played for 2 months (this is my 10th char xD, but im sticking with this 1) And Nova_ has been talking about server domination forever ^^. Thats Nova_ (although he really should add about 6 or 7 more _'s :) ) in a nutshell :D. But every1 is like ahh Nova_ arrogant blah blah, just make an alt and pm him nicely, he will respond back and answer questions and then add extra info, hes a very nice guy (With a taste for domination ;D) but w/e cya guys :P

Edit: What I want to see happen is QQme get the whole map and then the leader kick everyone (I've actually never seen the leader or director :o) and then give the guild to a random level 0x in etherblade ;).
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    How do you figure they will take over anything? For the time being the 3 big guilds are ok with each other. QQme is surrounded by all of them. And noone really likes QQme because of their cocky attitudes. So use your critical thinking skills to figure out wtf is gonna happen.

And they have had a sudden jump in members ONLY because LastStand recently fell apart after getting rolled twice by Kylin. The majority of LS people went to QQme. But pretty soon, they will be finding themselves orphans all over again.

look at lvls maybe itll disband yes or maybe it wont ? why u think crimson wants em down ( im cool with crim they all fine ) crim wants em down cuz they got potential to become big and yes QQme R Pks but is a pvp server every time heavenly fougth QQme we enjoyed it it was fun as i said thats wat a pvp server is about im fine with all guilds i just wanna enjoy the game
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kylin sucks a$$ at pvp, same as LS enuff said. don't put Kingdom into the category of these losers, k? and yes, Kingdom did almost made Heavenly disband. same with pendulum.

Lying low doesn't mean being toothless. it can take on any guild it wants. In due time, you will see. b:victory

eh disband ? disband DUDE OR DY W/E yeh we not as strong as KD crim kylin but we try enjoy the game our goal is not to take the map its to play the game pk and have TW for fun thats what its all about *Sigh* u people with ur damn diplomatics its a GAME
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There is one reason I don't like QQme. It has nothing to do with their leader, or how they're run, or if they RPK or anything. I just get annoyed when half the server jumps to any new guild cause they see a few high levels there. Most of the people that are now in QQme are terrible, but are trying to get a free ride to the top. That just aggravates the hell out of me. There are about 5-10 total people in QQme that actually belong there. I felt the same way about BC since it was exactly the same issue.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ur making ur self look like an idiot with each post by contradicting ur self, and Raven(BR) talk? my english is fine thx, just cos my post was actualy good and it seems to have *buthurt* you somehow, dont mock my english cos it aint gonna work lol.

*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this
    server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

read the bit in red, and the bit on red bold, that will answer your own question.

*no person has EVER been bullied in Crimson guild, i dont no where you got that garbage from,*

yea i dont see it either, somewhere along the lines you seem to think im talking directly to u when i used the words *no person* lol.

i diddnt no i was trying to make it look like u said something u never did...thats prob cos i wasnt lol, but keep dreaming ultimate, by being in QQme, ur IQ is decreasing from once being an Ok prob smart person, into a dum **** thats attemtping to raise his e-peen.

I guess your brain can't understand what i wrote cuz you are posting the same again. Or maybe it works only on British English. On the sight of you never comprehending it I'll just drop the issue now and leave it for us ppl that can read American English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how exactly did crimson **** up them selfs? every guild has drama u complete idiot for brains, u was even in Crimson, u left after the people from Eminence left to form there own faction which was BloodCult (there was abit in between but thats irevalent to type up)

no person has EVER been bullied in Crimson guild, i dont no where you got that garbage from, i was on pretty much all during the day, even if i was afk i wud scroll up to check chat, saw no bullying there or any drama in our forums about it...so where did u get that imaginary bull**** from?

and you shud no ur self, Pend was pking our members for 1 reason, we were a big guild and they wanted to see what they could do, so ofcourse Crimson responded in PK back to them, and the trash talking began mainly on Pend, but soon after we started trash talking them aswell, it takes 2 to tango Ultimate, not 1, so stfu making stories to make us seem worse when realy, we have dont nothing wrong at all,

were being attacking by QQme for 1 reason, cos were one of the biggiest guilds and QQme wants to have a bash at us just like any other guild wud like the oportunity of, which is why loads of random ppl from other guilds are joining QQme.

also were not fame wh0res at all, id love to no where u got that **** from aswell, u was in the guild AND forums when Barbapapa said we do NOT self **** ever, if caught doing that, it will be instant kick, and dont denie it.

so there you go to the people wondering, thats the real story of it, just alot of **** on QQme behalf, so if u want to rage against a guild, do that to QQme, there the random pkers of the server, not Crimson, so far all we have done is play the game normaly untill Pend/QQme came into the picture.

As for the BR just let me give you pieces:

**** up them selfs?
    u complete idiot for brains
    u was
    to form there own faction

That only in the first paragraph. I don't feel like going through all that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    there Is One Reason I Don't Like Qqme. It Has Nothing To Do With Their Leader, Or How They're Run, Or If They Rpk Or Anything. I Just Get Annoyed When Half The Server Jumps To Any New Guild Cause They See A Few High Levels There. Most Of The People That Are Now In Qqme Are Terrible, But Are Trying To Get A Free Ride To The Top. That Just Aggravates The Hell Out Of Me. There Are About 5-10 Total People In Qqme That Actually Belong There. I Felt The Same Way About Bc Since It Was Exactly The Same Issue.

Qft..........
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not really our fault if people want to join. I think it's pretty lame that QQme is accomplishing exactly what we tried to do with Pendulum only because they have higher levels, but kids are dumb around these parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I guess your brain can't understand what i wrote cuz you are posting the same again. Or maybe it works only on British English. On the sight of you never comprehending it I'll just drop the issue now and leave it for us ppl that can read American English.
    As for the BR just let me give you pieces:

**** up them selfs?
    u complete idiot for brains
    u was
    to form there own faction

That only in the first paragraph. I don't feel like going through all that.

as multiple have already mentioned countless times, once an argument has been won, people from QQme will resort to how bad our english is, which is a clear statement to say *i have no other comeback cos i just got rolled on a forum*

seriously ultimate, u realy are becomming an arogant peice of work, and american english?
    British english was the 1st real english, american english is just 2nd rate, after all, why is it that most the worlds population considers americans as cocky arogant twits?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Arent ur replys covered with the bright light of awesomeness?
    I mean "butt hurt" or "sup dawng we rock at tha super TW" or maitress(??) exquisite english skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    >_> wow ppl on this server. Making such a big deal of QQme attacking crimson. If it wasn't cuz crimson ppl screwed up themselves it would be all these ppl against other guilds. Hell, if it wasn't for crimson's All-Mighty complex not BC nor QQme would have existed to start with.

Why QQme choose crimson of all big guilds? You make the math. Ex-crimsons+Ex-Pends+Ppl that got bullied with the typical,*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

Also you need to blame all the carebears that just play the server and don't have guts to do anything against any other mid/big guild. I bet if there was another "X" guild wanting to take on a big guild before BC or QQme was formed, all this ppl would have joined that cause.

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
    To all ppl outside the QQme vs Crimson conflict. GTFO and make your own story. Or at least just sit and watch quietly. b:bye
    You sound like the following:
    A: Cho Seung-****
    B: Al Queda

Hey, if that's your ideology in life, cool.

I don't care if bullying actually happened.
    The way you respond to it is....c mon now. Just learn to QQ in a normal way and everything will be fine.

Breath son, breath.
    Take a walk.
    Watch the sun set.
    Put the gun down.
    Look at the awesome smiley. b:pleased
  • cutiewater
    cutiewater Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kylin is pretty bad, actually. LastStand held them off for over 2 hours with only 3 70+ mages, and the EP's on carts were alive all day because our air squads wouldn't kill them. I was on mage and I stood in the middle of archers and phoenixes dropping cart pullers and didn't get focused. My EP didn't heal me with 3 carts on our crystal until I literally screamed at him. If maybe 10 more people in that guild had known what they were doing we would have defended successfully.

Kingdom should try KoS'ing a decent guild before flaunting that they make people disband. And Kingdom didn't disband Pendulum.

Kingdom is the sleeping giant, though. They're doing exactly what Conqueror did: building quietly in their corner of the map undisturbed and PvE'ing to the top. Hopefully someone notices before it's too late.

rofl were you even in Con? if you werent, please just stfu...if u were,tell me ur ign in Con please....

1. LS had only 3 70+ mages ok? rofl.....we only had 2 lvl80 im sry-_-rest mages were under 70.....
    2. how many lvl80+ cata u have? all our cata are below 80 sry-_-
    3. LS strat fail, im sry this isnt my fault.
    4. u sure we actually fight 2hrs? we could have finish like 1hr earlier...5% crystal last 1hr, i was like wtf?...cuz everyone thought we won already..i even went afk....
    5. at the end..im sry i cri so much with water dragon...cri 3/4 on ur cata when i use dragon....and they got **** in like 2sec..><

stop talking shet because u are in QQme......u are not even good as an EA anyway-_-
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For Ligeia who thinks shes good EA....

cutie is me btw>< sry use the wrong accountb:shocked
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I mean, yours are pretty exquisite too!b:cute
    Aren't your replies covered with the bright light of awesomeness?
    I mean "butt hurt, "sup dawg," we rock at the super TW, or Maitresse's exquisite English skills.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    For Ligeia who thinks shes good EA....

cutie is me btw>< sry use the wrong accountb:shocked

OmG alt char, lol <3
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    missqq wrote: »
    I mean, yours are pretty exquisite too!b:cute

Damn.. i got ownedb:cry

btw the "Tha" was made on purpose QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kylin sucks a$$ at pvp, same as LS enuff said. don't put Kingdom into the category of these losers, k? and yes, Kingdom did almost made Heavenly disband. same with pendulum.

Lying low doesn't mean being toothless. it can take on any guild it wants. In due time, you will see. b:victory

dont make me bring out bunch of botter in this whole server pleaseb:bye

if u want to flame, at least get on ur real account rofl little kid.

why someone from kingdom Dying (sleep) at fish over 6hrs? ok yea u fking fall into sleep while u are grinding really? do you think everyone is 3 yrs old? make up more story kid......

but its ok, we will see in the future~

PS. its not GM dont ban them, its GM dont really care that much.....
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not really our fault if people want to join. I think it's pretty lame that QQme is accomplishing exactly what we tried to do with Pendulum only because they have higher levels, but kids are dumb around these parts.

well, are you leader? you sounds like you made the guild "not our fault ppl want to join".......u are one of ppl who wants to follow the levels too, son rofl....

even tho i <3 Suwa so much.....but you,Ligeia....sigh just fail EA....

u are worse than xmx who went HA EA...or HP EA in BLT....lame
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    OmG alt char, lol <3

>< let me save up 10mil>< give me sometimesb:dirty
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why someone from kingdom Dying (sleep) at fish over 6hrs? ok yea u fking fall into sleep while u are grinding really? do you think everyone is 3 yrs old? make up more story kid......

lol nobody in kd bots unlike your guild dude. just a stupid rumor started by that dumb elixir whos got nothing better to do. QQ b:bye