what QQme has become

Options

Comments

• HeavenzSky - Harshlands
    HeavenzSky - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I like all the LC guys who say HL are where all the second rate players go and those who failed on LC. You guys didn't start the game 90+ you were once noobs too.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've got to hand it to QQme though.. They have lasted longer than I thought they would with a good amount of them known hoppers. b:victory

Good job fellas and fellettes.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    this server has a lot of ppl from china and taiwan server.....more experience than LC players who came from MY server...
    Fail is fail no matter if Harshlands is your first server or you played CN for four years before coming here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Fail is fail no matter if Harshlands is your first server or you played CN for four years before coming here.

So I'm a fail player because theres people 9 lvls above me? stfu please.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Okay since I'm me I'm gonna say something you people should kinda know that by now and YEAH! No I didn't bother to read the whole thread cause I have a life and I'd rather not kill my eye yah knoww???? Yeah! But why's everyone hating on QQme? Most of the times you guys QQ about how they are high level how they have this and how they have thatt! Word of advice, actually I have two first one is if you wanna beat em get off the fourms and go grind yur butt and get the stuff they have. Second advice stop QQing, get off the comp, take a shower, get out into the sun and... GET A LIFEE!!! b:laughb:chuckle
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

im talking to that nerd who says this server are full of LC loser....what the fk u talking about?....

so you are saying i fail?......if thats the case...at least im better than you, son-_-...do u even read my post and understand who i talked to?...please

and too bad, ppl who played CN server, they are all at least lvl100+....unlike LC ppl. im sry...maybe if you want me give u a taiwan server account and let you see what it looks like-_-
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Huh? I didn't say anything about you. I said it doesn't matter what level they got to on any server: bad players are still bad. I soloed an 89 heaven mage who shall remain nameless like 2 days ago. He crit me twice and used an ultimate, but his timing is so terrible that he couldn't break my heiro. Having 11 levels on me at the time and having been higher level than I've ever been on two servers didn't save him from being bad at an easy game.

And how do you figure you're better than me? *Checks PvP List* Who are you again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • tinydix
    tinydix Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why do you think QQme are so adamant on taking out Crimson? Why do you think they keep putting Crimson down in every forum post? They know Crimson are the ONLY threat to them.

My PoV:-

I'm still to see any Crimsons even mention server domination or anything similar. If anything, they are a very quiet bunch? Maybe I'm wrong but I find few faults with their attitude compared to majority of QQme members.

As for QQme - they've got a very nice understanding and are quite experienced in PvP. I love watching them and badly want to join, but I don't think I can afford the costs of such a huge war atm. Hopefully soon :)

As for Crimson - it's still fresh in my mind how easily QQme were killing vast numbers of Crimsons since they formed. It really was quite sad but entertaining :D
    What came as quite a surprise is when I've been grinding BF and occasionally zhenning at spiders the last few days..
    People I had never seen before in Crimson were wiping the floor with QQme and they've been suffering quite a bit =/ Where were these Crimsons hiding for so long or are they new recruits? lol

QQme + Crimson = Keeps the PvP alive on HL. Give's this server a purpose and a breath of fresh air... If it wasn't for them this place would've been the 1st "unofficial" PvE server on PWI.

Can't wait for this weeks TW! Clash of the titans ^_^
    I wish both QQme and Crimson the best of luck.

PS. I do not fancy logging in on my main account from unsecured locations (not at home right now).

~ S
  • ne0p
    ne0p Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tinydix wrote: »
    Why do you think QQme are so adamant on taking out Crimson? Why do you think they keep putting Crimson down in every forum post? They know Crimson are the ONLY threat to them.

QQme + Crimson = Keeps the PvP alive on HL. Give's this server a purpose and a breath of fresh air... If it wasn't for them this place would've been the 1st "unofficial" PvE server on PWI.

~ S

QFT. These two fine guilds are the only threat to each other. Their rivalry keeps the game alive. Harshlands is pretty much boring without them I mean seriously who talks about other guilds?

It's apparent the server is very much carebear, guilds playing it safe FTW! The only ever pvp we see involve only these two. Keep it up!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The real rivalry will not be QQme and Crimson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    tinydix wrote: »

My PoV:-

I love watching them and badly want to join, but I don't think I can afford the costs of such a huge war atm. Hopefully soon :)

Wow shut the Fuuuck up man. "Ohhh I Lovvee Watching them And Want To Joinn Them SOOOOOOO Bad." You're nothing but a fking **** rider.

And Crim being the only threat...roflorlfogfreghntjlrknbrbn. LOL
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    realtalk wrote: »
    Wow shut the Fuuuck up man. "Ohhh I Lovvee Watching them And Want To Joinn Them SOOOOOOO Bad." You're nothing but a fking **** rider.

And Crim being the only threat...roflorlfogfreghntjlrknbrbn. LOL

You've got issues and need some counseling son b:pleased

Butthurt that Crim and QQ are the only real pvp guilds on this server?

It was actually a well written post and made a lot of sense, unlike the **** people like you normally fill the forum with. gtfo fool
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You do realize PvP servers are no fun till guilds are roaming with 5-10 9x right?

stfu when all you people are like "god this server is so carebear"

just because Crimson has KoS and because QQme have time to PK doesnt mean their the only factor guilds.

i'd love too see you smart asses take on Kylin or Kingdom and then try and tell me QQme and Crimson are the only threats. if i remember right whenever KD koses someone they ALWAYS disband.

some idiots start something we decide to KoS them and them when others see it they go with the flow.

Welcome to the conformist planet we all know as Earth.
  • xtazee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You do realize PvP servers are no fun till guilds are roaming with 5-10 9x right?

stfu when all you people are like "god this server is so carebear"

just because Crimson has KoS and because QQme have time to PK doesnt mean their the only factor guilds.

i'd love too see you smart asses take on Kylin or Kingdom and then try and tell me QQme and Crimson are the only threats. if i remember right whenever KD koses someone they ALWAYS disband.

some idiots start something we decide to KoS them and them when others see it they go with the flow.

Welcome to the conformist planet we all know as Earth.

Someones crying out for attention it seems..

Crimson has 1 lvl 90 and QQme has 5? They started PvP eons ago!! kekethx

KD and Kylin are a joke, they are trying to stay under the radar and grind, zhen or whatever it is you carebears do while QQ and Crimson actually play the game on a PvP server the way it's supposed to be played. Reason why the population look upto them and don't give rats **** about the other two "factor" guilds.

Just coz you attacked LS after Crim and the others had already weakened them during Crimdom alliance. You fools think yall are all that. It was so obvious the two biggest carebear guilds would go after LS land coz they were already dead with no resistance whatsoever.

I bet both Crimson and QQ know exactly what KD and KY are upto. Turning a blind eye coz they're pre-occupied does not make them stupid.

You're dillusional for thinking that you will stand any chance vs QQ or Crim in PvP or TW. That's a fact!
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    >_> wow ppl on this server. Making such a big deal of QQme attacking crimson. If it wasn't cuz crimson ppl screwed up themselves it would be all these ppl against other guilds. Hell, if it wasn't for crimson's All-Mighty complex not BC nor QQme would have existed to start with.

Why QQme choose crimson of all big guilds? You make the math. Ex-crimsons+Ex-Pends+Ppl that got bullied with the typical,*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

Also you need to blame all the carebears that just play the server and don't have guts to do anything against any other mid/big guild. I bet if there was another "X" guild wanting to take on a big guild before BC or QQme was formed, all this ppl would have joined that cause.

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
    To all ppl outside the QQme vs Crimson conflict. GTFO and make your own story. Or at least just sit and watch quietly. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kylin is pretty bad, actually. LastStand held them off for over 2 hours with only 3 70+ mages, and the EP's on carts were alive all day because our air squads wouldn't kill them. I was on mage and I stood in the middle of archers and phoenixes dropping cart pullers and didn't get focused. My EP didn't heal me with 3 carts on our crystal until I literally screamed at him. If maybe 10 more people in that guild had known what they were doing we would have defended successfully.

Kingdom should try KoS'ing a decent guild before flaunting that they make people disband. And Kingdom didn't disband Pendulum.

Kingdom is the sleeping giant, though. They're doing exactly what Conqueror did: building quietly in their corner of the map undisturbed and PvE'ing to the top. Hopefully someone notices before it's too late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong but heavenly didn't disband. And you called of kos with pendulum a while before they moved guilds.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    xtazee wrote: »
    Someones crying out for attention it seems..

Crimson has 1 lvl 90 and QQme has 5? They started PvP eons ago!! kekethx

KD and Kylin are a joke, they are trying to stay under the radar and grind, zhen or whatever it is you carebears do while QQ and Crimson actually play the game on a PvP server the way it's supposed to be played. Reason why the population look upto them and don't give rats **** about the other two "factor" guilds.

Just coz you attacked LS after Crim and the others had already weakened them during Crimdom alliance. You fools think yall are all that. It was so obvious the two biggest carebear guilds would go after LS land coz they were already dead with no resistance whatsoever.

I bet both Crimson and QQ know exactly what KD and KY are upto. Turning a blind eye coz they're pre-occupied does not make them stupid.

You're dillusional for thinking that you will stand any chance vs QQ or Crim in PvP or TW. That's a fact!

Its not like some of those QQme players weren't part of BC just to be under a radar and just zhen and do their "carebear" things.
  • xtazee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ultimates posts as usual is nothing but self-whoring and bla bla bla.

Totally agree with Ligeia's reply!
    Kingdom is the sleeping giant, though. They're doing exactly what Conqueror did: building quietly in their corner of the map undisturbed and PvE'ing to the top. Hopefully someone notices before it's too late.

But..aren't you part of QQme?
    Isn't QQme's indirect campaign strategy supposed to be "giant killers"? (still to be done though)
    Can QQme only handle 1 KoS (Crimson)?
  • Lilith - Harshlands
    Lilith - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's me, I'm the carebear messing up the serverb:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ultimates posts as usual is nothing but self-whoring and bla bla bla.

Totally agree with Ligeia's reply!

But..aren't you part of QQme?
    Isn't QQme's indirect campaign strategy supposed to be "giant killers"? (still to be done though)
    Can QQme only handle 1 KoS (Crimson)?

GTFO or sit quietly pl0x. Trying to live though someone else's actions by persuading them to KoS whole server? lulz Too bad D5 is a former RQ and experienced how bad is to do that too early first hand. Even worse in this case where QQme has yet to get more land.
    As for handling several KoS, most ppl in QQme is used to it from other servers, problem is that for all the nubz in server QQme have to beat big guilds AT THEIR OWN GAME (they won't play otherwise). This meaning taking their land.
    Personally i could careless about land but as usual on this server, mass PK fights won't last more than 30 minutes. Heck only 20min+ fight i have been seen was BC vs Heavenly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    >_> wow ppl on this server. Making such a big deal of QQme attacking crimson. If it wasn't cuz crimson ppl screwed up themselves it would be all these ppl against other guilds. Hell, if it wasn't for crimson's All-Mighty complex not BC nor QQme would have existed to start with.

Why QQme choose crimson of all big guilds? You make the math. Ex-crimsons+Ex-Pends+Ppl that got bullied with the typical,*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this server*+All the fame wh0res that want to take the "biggest" guild = QQme.

Also you need to blame all the carebears that just play the server and don't have guts to do anything against any other mid/big guild. I bet if there was another "X" guild wanting to take on a big guild before BC or QQme was formed, all this ppl would have joined that cause.

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
    To all ppl outside the QQme vs Crimson conflict. GTFO and make your own story. Or at least just sit and watch quietly. b:bye

how exactly did crimson **** up them selfs? every guild has drama u complete idiot for brains, u was even in Crimson, u left after the people from Eminence left to form there own faction which was BloodCult (there was abit in between but thats irevalent to type up)

no person has EVER been bullied in Crimson guild, i dont no where you got that garbage from, i was on pretty much all during the day, even if i was afk i wud scroll up to check chat, saw no bullying there or any drama in our forums about it...so where did u get that imaginary bull**** from?

and you shud no ur self, Pend was pking our members for 1 reason, we were a big guild and they wanted to see what they could do, so ofcourse Crimson responded in PK back to them, and the trash talking began mainly on Pend, but soon after we started trash talking them aswell, it takes 2 to tango Ultimate, not 1, so stfu making stories to make us seem worse when realy, we have dont nothing wrong at all,

were being attacking by QQme for 1 reason, cos were one of the biggiest guilds and QQme wants to have a bash at us just like any other guild wud like the oportunity of, which is why loads of random ppl from other guilds are joining QQme.

also were not fame wh0res at all, id love to no where u got that **** from aswell, u was in the guild AND forums when Barbapapa said we do NOT self **** ever, if caught doing that, it will be instant kick, and dont denie it.

so there you go to the people wondering, thats the real story of it, just alot of **** on QQme behalf, so if u want to rage against a guild, do that to QQme, there the random pkers of the server, not Crimson, so far all we have done is play the game normaly untill Pend/QQme came into the picture.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It's not your fault Mecca when your leaders lie to you to get away with stuff that im not even gonna explain. BC was never meant to get bigger than 8 members to start with. And reasons why i really left crimson you can go ahead and ask Yukii and see what other lie he can come up with.

As for bullying, just because you don't PK someone non-stop or guild rules don't let you smack talk too much doesn't mean they don't do it. Hell, you ever saw the SS i posted where Khaos was bullying BC with KoS+TW assault cuz he got rolled by Nova on a personal KoS?

If i first joined crimson was because of the similarity to Conqueror on paper, but it all turned to worse. In Conqueror we never depended so much in 1 person as we were rather a close group of friends which tried to have something in common. In the other hand, a whole bunch of crimson just follow rules with eyes closed, and the amount of disrespect within the guild members is vastly. As many say, crimson = just a bunch of ppl from another server. There are several groups within that guild, but it's far from having a compact group of ppl. This combined with greed and lies just resulted on the lot of ppl that have already left crimson at some point, the creation of BC, and the situation where your guild is at currently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options

also were not fame wh0res at all, id love to no where u got that **** from aswell, u was in the guild AND forums when Barbapapa said we do NOT self **** ever, if caught doing that, it will be instant kick, and dont denie it.

Where did i said you were a fame ****? Or that i got bullied on crimson? reread pl0x. At least it'll make w/e you type like a valid argument. And stop the raven(BR) talk. It hurts my brain trying to read though that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtazee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm not bad.. meca +1 for a change.

Ignore Ultimate...every post of his is utter garbage.

<3 Ligeia though.

It always turns into a Crimson hate thread no matter what the topic is :) QQme members truly do envy you guys b:chuckle

Anyways although I haven't been online recently, I hear Crimson has stepped up their game and making life very difficult for QQme b:shocked
  • xtazee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Where did i said you were a fame ****? Or that i got bullied on crimson? reread pl0x. At least it'll make w/e you type like a valid argument. And stop the raven(BR) talk. It hurts my brain trying to read though that.

Amnesia much?
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Amnesia much?

Are you re-tarded? i put the groups inside QQme which leads out Mecca being part of any of those. Fame **** in this case.
    And as for me being bullied while i was on crimson, Where the **** i say that? i still don't see it. As far as i know i fall into the Ex-crimson group.

P.S: Make more alt accounts to back you up pl0x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtazee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you re-tarded? i put the groups inside QQme which leads out Mecca being part of any of those. Fame **** in this case.
    And as for me being bullied while i was on crimson, Where the **** i say that? i still don't see it. As far as i know i fall into the Ex-crimson group.

P.S: Make more alt accounts to back you up pl0x.

Ex-crimsons+Ex-Pends+Ppl that got bullied with the typical,*We are big guild, we are the best, We have rights over this server*

Generalization ftw!! I used pink this time..easier to read? Did they touch you there? You poor lil abused child :( b:bye
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kylin sucks a$$ at pvp, same as LS enuff said. don't put Kingdom into the category of these losers, k? and yes, Kingdom did almost made Heavenly disband. same with pendulum.

Lying low doesn't mean being toothless. it can take on any guild it wants. In due time, you will see. b:victory
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Generalization ftw!! I used pink this time..easier to read? Did they touch you there? You poor lil abused child :( b:bye

U are the one generalizing and trying to make it look like i said something i never did. Or at least mecca did. But by you posting again and defend his position i guess you truly have mental problems. I'll leave you alone now. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]