Phoenix Flesh Ream Issues

Options

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What is wrong with how my character looks?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i think veno portraits are skinnier than others. idk it just looks that way, maybe the ears. maybe zoe's head isnt as squished as u think.
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The more you post the more you show you do not even know how to play your class Ren. I have been in tons of TWs, WITHOUT a bleed skill and I never had a problem killing anyone. Heck, I'd have my pet attack one person, I"d hit another with spells and kill them both. I do not have a phoenix nor do any of my pets have flesh ream. You simply suck at the class.

Plus there is the simple fact that the class is not meant to be a killer in pvp.....

way to show everyone how mature we can be on here. . . b:bye
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    somebody post me a link or a SS of a GM clearly stating that using flesh ream on a pet in pvp/tw is abusing a bug. Else pls stfu and stop QQing about it as if it is a stated fact.
    They want to fix it, fine by me. But in no way did they say it is not allowed.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I still don't think it's bugged. I think its ment to be that way cause they planned on the genie pets from the beginning. As far as I'm concerned untill a DEV or GM says it's bugged it's ment to be the way it is.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No they didnt plan it from the beginning, this game is years old and gennies are new.
    The flesh realm bug is old, send in a ticket and you'll get something like "we are aware of this bug and will look into it"
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No they didnt plan it from the beginning, this game is years old and gennies are new.
    The flesh realm bug is old, send in a ticket and you'll get something like "we are aware of this bug and will look into it"
    No you will get a response that says "we are aware of this issue and have contacted the developers concerning it" meaning they know the skill does what it does and want confirmation from the devs before saying anything about it one way or another. As they have NOT said anything about it, it makes one believe the devs made it that way on purpose.

~S
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No you will get a response that says "we are aware of this issue and have contacted the developers concerning it" meaning they know the skill does what it does and want confirmation from the devs before saying anything about it one way or another. As they have NOT said anything about it, it makes one believe the devs made it that way on purpose.

~S

I think everyone is missing something very very important: when the game was coded the highest damage pet was the Varicose Scorpion followed by the Petite Sawfly which are high damage/low defense pets, and there was no pet that had combined stats anywhere close to a phoenix.

It is entirely within the realm of possibility that Flesh Ream was coded as it was with pets having ~3-4k attack at the very highest of levels, and not having 5-6k attack at the very highest of levels with an attack speed of 1.0, a movement speed that can match the fastest of mounts ,and defenses that are better than the best magic/physical tank in the game combined.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    having 5-6k attack at the very highest of levels with an attack speed of 1.0, a movement speed that can match the fastest of mounts ,and defenses that are better than the best magic/physical tank in the game combined.
    Except phoenix has less hp than myself, cant receive buff from players, and couldn't use hp charms b:sad
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Except phoenix has less hp than myself, cant receive buff from players, and couldn't use hp charms b:sad

But they have their own buffs...+HP + Attack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samalia - Sanctuary
    Samalia - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since venos have a skill that suffers no damage reduction in pvp i think its fair that i get a skill that suffers no damage reduction in pvp too!

i choose tempest!

ok when is this update going to be implemented? ive always wanted to 1 hit a lv 90 barb at lv 66.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow.. This thread is old as dirt and buried under pages and you think you need to dig it up after one old **** phoenix complaint thread was already locked? shame on you. just shame on you... thats just wrong .

dont necro old threads, do not repeat stupid venos are op threads!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since venos have a skill that suffers no damage reduction in pvp i think its fair that i get a skill that suffers no damage reduction in pvp too!

i choose tempest!

ok when is this update going to be implemented? ive always wanted to 1 hit a lv 90 barb at lv 66.

A veno cannot one shot someone with Flesh Ream since it's a DoT effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicoleluver
    nicoleluver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Don't get me wrong. I personally think the skill is overpowered in PVP. I have it on my Nix but almost never bother to use it, even against world bosses. I'd much rather have the Stun trigger than bleed personally.

~S

Yea I am an archer and I got stun skills but guess what ? I dont bother to use it... I completely agree that the "Bleed" Skill should be fixed asap whether it is a "Bug"or "No Bug". Unless the GMs and the Management do something about this PW Team are going to lose lots of players and I'd be one of them. Yea dont bother with "STFU, Leave no one cares" or any of those mindless statements, Just saying it coz many of friends left alredy for better games.

I kindly request the GMs to look into this matter like any other serious issue and provide a solution to this and make the game fair rather than lock the thread up. There are already lots of players requesting this (*Non Venos and a few Honest Venos who actually realise the potential of this Exploit and have enough balls to accept the Bleed skill as OP*).

Someone should start a Voting Poll (*Non Venos*) regarding this issue and request PW Management and Team to look into this issue, THIS cannot be neglected anymore. b:thanks
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hmm..i spent about the price of 3 phoenixes on my gear and i still die in 3-5 sec from veno + bird 90+. I cant even get 1 shoot of b/c the bird with stun outrange the archer and than the veno also have stun - so cant really do shiet i cant even get away alive after the first stun has landed. And even if i manage to get in atk range - i will die from bleed anyway since it ticks for like 1.8k if im unbuffed. I normally pop anti stun pot or use wings of grace if i see red nix and press fuel since its just a waste of dolls. I really rather tank GX+12 anyday than facing a nix with lvl 5 bleed lol.

If there was a dmg **** for every class for the tiny price 25mil + the cost of bleed lvl 5, it would be fair. But only allowing one class to spend 25 mil to make them invincible kinda sucks for the rest that didn't choose to lvl a veno to 90+.

Bump.

Totally agree. Even wearing heiro, and popping event hp pots its the same. I can escape only just, but if I try and take the veno out I die.any other class of my level struggles to kill me and rarely succeeds. And main point being that lost city is a 1v1 pvp based server, it should be 1v1 balanced. TW is a non factor to this issue, as is party purifying, healing.All other classes seem pretty much balanced, noone's screaming about them. Weird there's only one class has people so annoyed, and only 1 bug, which PWI staff can't even be bothered to comment about.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump.

Totally agree. Even wearing heiro, and popping event hp pots its the same. I can escape only just, but if I try and take the veno out I die.any other class of my level struggles to kill me and rarely succeeds. And main point being that lost city is a 1v1 pvp based server, it should be 1v1 balanced. TW is a non factor to this issue, as is party purifying, healing.All other classes seem pretty much balanced, noone's screaming about them. Weird there's only one class has people so annoyed, and only 1 bug, which PWI staff can't even be bothered to comment about.

It doesn't sound like you really want the game balanced except in such a way that you can easily kill everyone else's characters, but they cannot easily kill your characters.

Helpful reminder: PWI staff cannot actually make any changes to the game code as that is done by PW-Beijing in China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    wow.. This thread is old as dirt and buried under pages and you think you need to dig it up after one old **** phoenix complaint thread was already locked? shame on you. just shame on you... thats just wrong .

dont necro old threads, do not repeat stupid venos are op threads!
    it makes me wonder why the **** people are even digging at the back end of the forums for these kind of threads and magically revitalize them with a post.

why, people, why? why do you browse the back pages of the forums!?
  • wastedz
    wastedz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    skill is bugged no argument...

alot of the venos argument seems to be that they are squishy and that whoever is attacking should be able 2 kill them before the nix kills them...

try doing that when a veno is running away with speed pots

prob could be solved with out changing the skill if they maxed a nix's travel range from the veno at 25-35 meters

(so they atleast have to be somewhere in the general vacinity when killing u X_x) <<< instead of like 50m away

my 2 cents and yes i expect to be flamed for this post b:surrender
    edited May 2009
    Options
    why did you bump this thread, forum rules mr noobie man, dont post in old threads
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Could be worse...someone could have written yet another flesh ream thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • kyothegreat
    kyothegreat Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Flesh ream, not the phoenix, should be fixed and my "fix", isnt "nerf". Why should flesh ream have this special advantage when the other elemental dmg-over-time skills have no such advantage. IMO, all venos should stop defending ur flesh ream by saying u can counter it by some tactic or wad nots. Its a total different issue! Having an advantage means the balance isnt there already. Something must be done. If flesh ream isnt fixed, all the other pet-skills are deemed useless, cuz when u got the money, u rather spend on flesh ream, if possible, instead. Then wad this feature of having so many petskills for?
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Flesh ream, not the phoenix, should be fixed and my "fix", isnt "nerf". Why should flesh ream have this special advantage when the other elemental dmg-over-time skills have no such advantage. IMO, all venos should stop defending ur flesh ream by saying u can counter it by some tactic or wad nots. Its a total different issue! Having an advantage means the balance isnt there already. Something must be done. If flesh ream isnt fixed, all the other pet-skills are deemed useless, cuz when u got the money, u rather spend on flesh ream, if possible, instead. Then wad this feature of having so many petskills for?

Nix evens things out for people who don't wanna be pure debuffers imo. We can kill as easy as the archer/wiz who has spent money on his weapon. Were on the same lameness level as the barb/bm who has spent money for decent armors.

I don't understand the problem with it. It's not so horribly op that it one-shots people 10 levels higher or anything. It just lets us kill and be as lame as everyone else. b:bye
  • MoonlitMusic - Heavens Tear
    MoonlitMusic - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    idk what the OP is complaining about....assassins can pwn venos under 89 i don't care if they have nixes or not, nixes TICKLE. the only thing you can kill w/ a nix is a robe...and thats only if the robe doesn't hit the nix first...nixes are squishy i've seen a bm handle 2 nixes at the same time and AoE them both to death.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:shocked
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Necro....

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Guess its time for me to play this card now!

doomed_necromancer.jpg

NECRO!
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OI! That's my card :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What's with all the necros today? Did I miss the memo about today being international necro day or something?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    What's with all the necros today? Did I miss the memo about today being international necro day or something?

When hell is full, the dead shall walk the earth b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »

I guess people are getting bored and felt the need to dig up the dead topics?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    17114d1257963711-necropost-warning-pinhead-necro2.jpg
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
This discussion has been closed.