what QQme has become

Options
mina104
mina104 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
so everyone remember "what crimson has become" thread right? :) how they try to make crimson guys look bad and all that bs :)

well.. looks like now it's time for "what QQme has become" thread.
few members botted themselves up to rankings top and now some low levels saw.. woow .. look at that.. high lvl's I soo wanna join them... well reality is they just wanna own this server. They know they can bot away all they want since gm's don't do anything anyways. So now even more ppl join QQme. I'm no crimson but I sure as hell didn't like to see what they talk on guild chat. Looks like they just want to kill TW.

kd1.jpg
Post edited by mina104 on

Comments

• Seleucia - Heavens Tear
    Seleucia - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mina104 wrote: »
    so everyone remember "what crimson has become" thread right? :) how they try to make crimson guys look bad and all that bs :)

well.. looks like now it's time for "what QQme has become" thread.
    few members botted themselves up to rankings top and now some low levels saw.. woow .. look at that.. high lvl's I soo wanna join them... well reality is they just wanna own this server. They know they can bot away all they want since gm's don't do anything anyways. So now even more ppl join QQme. I'm no crimson but I sure as hell didn't like to see what they talk on guild chat. Looks like they just want to kill TW.

kd1.jpg

lol QQme! I guess none of the other guilds want to take the whole server :/
    when you speak you dont make since try english classss before you you make your self look like more of a dumb **** but GG
    -DeathDealer (Harshlands)

"Here in America, where PWI is located, we have a saying "Innocent until proven guilty." Also, "the burden of proof is on the accuser." Basically, you have to prove beyond doubt that he WAS botting. Short of being in the same room with him, you can't prove a thing. Therefore, he remains unbanned, and rightfully so."
    -LOLTANK (Harshlands)
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    "I'll settle for nothing less than complete server domination"

haha classic nova ;D
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why would a guild that thrives on competition want to dominate the whole server? Unfortunately sarcasm is poorly read in text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <-- in before QQme spam police drowns this post with their overwhelming e-peens + e-gos

Gots to feel sorry for poor ol "icon/image"..... wot a tool b:chuckle

Sig material = "OPVeno: Icon ain't got no balls"
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    roflmao.. that's so disappointing, Icon. well, it's obvious with the exception of Crimson, every other guild leaders are really scared of QQme and so has to beg for mercy i guess. reason why kylin, kd and every other guild won't dare touch any QQme at all.

makes sense though, only threat to QQme is Crimson. eliminate the threat while making false peace with the others. and after threat is gone, destroy all the other guilds. all part of the QQme master plan. b:chuckle
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    -edit- nevermind. Not even worth saying.

That screenshot shows the stupidity of QQme members...most of which will leave when you start losing territories. You don't even have anywhere to go on the map. Crimson will move down on QQme and they will only be able to bend over and just take it.

It's either you join the 3 big guilds or get wiped...for now.
  • thepopeseer
    thepopeseer Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think Icon is doing just what is best for the guild. many trusts his good judgment. it's not being a coward.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day. Oh well, think what you guys will.

*PS* I predict alot more QQme QQ in the comng weeks b:laugh
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only some few guys from KD and executors and ex-executorts have acess to this picture, I will assume was not KD who put this so for me was a ex-Crimson who give up to play and did XXXX , Icon is doing what is best for his guild,he is not coward like some ppl say, a coward leader will just stay behind his guild and start a kos, like he said: there is a time for everithing

but Nova u need to stop talking: ... mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day. Oh well, think what you guys will.
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Most of that is out of context, but that is besides the point.

Can anyone count how many alt chars are in this thread. ridiculous
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Yes, let's pick on the alts now..

Racist!
  • vipu88
    vipu88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    btw Nova_ ur sig is nice :D
    yep I got 20mil fuel gems in bank and I use fuel everytime I fly.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    vipu88 wrote: »

You even fuel while you grind at butterflies??

Oh wait your in Crimson. You are not allowed to grind there.
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.

0_o wait, aren't Crimson the carebear faction of Harshlands? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    0_o wait, aren't Crimson the carebear faction of Harshlands? :)

Surprisingly you guys are learning now and making hit and run attempts at our grind spots. :>
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Only some few guys from KD and executors and ex-executorts have acess to this picture, I will assume was not KD who put this so for me was a ex-Crimson who give up to play and did XXXX , Icon is doing what is best for his guild,he is not coward like some ppl say, a coward leader will just stay behind his guild and start a kos, like he said: there is a time for everithing

This is ofc the true. There is time for everything and going emo and KoS everyone is not a smart move since in 200 people that are in 1 faction not all like/love going around looking for targets to kill or being killed (some people are carebears and cry like fuc.kers but they are everywhere).
    A leader should think about all and not just him. This is something that icon and the other officer in KD do well. Think about all.

Most people (points at some crimson members or cimson lovers) have a condition called "lack of balls".
    I mean u are playing an internet game, hidding behind a online characters. Since that is not enough u still hide behind fake accounts and fake characters. bah little brainless kids with internet FTW
    vipu88 wrote: »

The concept of "Attack Charm" or "Defense Charm" is not in ur book right?
    Check the nearest apo for more info.

ecew1nd wrote:
    roflmao.. that's so disappointing, Icon. well, it's obvious with the exception of Crimson, every other guild leaders are really scared of QQme and so has to beg for mercy i guess. reason why kylin, kd and every other guild won't dare touch any QQme at all.

makes sense though, only threat to QQme is Crimson. eliminate the threat while making false peace with the others. and after threat is gone, destroy all the other guilds. all part of the QQme master plan.

U are talking about a faction that bring 7 people to kill 1 guy, that gets rolled at any pvp battle they do and that called for allied help at the beggining of server to kill 5 or 6 guysb:chuckle
    Check this exemple, DoggyStyle left KD a long time ago (before i did) with the excuse of "tired of being pked" and joined QQme. Why? Probably cause QQme is in open war with Crimson and u know, i know and the whole server knows they cant kill anyone unless they have 20%+ of the faction.

I see this QQme vs Crimson war in the following way:
    QQme like millions across the land, doesnt like to be pushed around by kids that sleep 3 hours in 1 week so they kill then. Crimson on the other hand tries to tell the server "We are still the best. Obey us." (in a BR kind of english ofc).

The other factions like Kylin, Kingdom etc have members that care about this and others that really dont give a ****. They just play for fun, friends whatever.. So their leader's are smart if they don't choose one side in this weird **** war and think about their members.

Unfortenelly Crimson wins atm in TW, but we all know that isnt going to last.
    If not QQme, other factions with skill will hipe then out. Maybe then they stop acting like gods in a silly game... and btw stuff like "We are pros at PW-MY" or "I have a lvl 80 in x server" are not arguments. It's just u showing others how ret@rded u are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aurian - Harshlands your hate from Crimson is blinding you, that photo is from QQme, the ppl who is joking with you, your guild, your leader and you are deffending them.

And btw Crimson dont have a single BR
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Hydra - Harshlands
    Hydra - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    awww poor Aurian selfwhoring again b:kiss
    Whats the matter? mommy didnt pay enough attention to u? and now u crave attention from everybody? self-promoting much?
    Here have some of this http://www.flashyourtattoo.com/images/pacifier-mute-blue.JPG b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:kiss
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aurian - Harshlands your hate from Crimson is blinding you, that photo is from QQme, the ppl who is joking with you, your guild, your leader and you are deffending them.

Blinding me?
    I agreed with ur statement ergo i'am not defending then.

But ofc most posts turn to ego/ball rubbing so i speaked my mind..

To make it all clear to you, i left KD for x reasons aka x members but none of then have anything to do with Icon's leadership. I believe it's a know fact that he knows what to do and when to do it.

On the no BR thingy, if u don't have BR's our country is doomed since some are acting like then. And that is not an achievementb:surrender

Hydra, ur post just proves what i said although it didnt make any sense. I'am a non-factor lets keep it that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    LOL underscore, your last comment is hilarious.... And the fact that it got to the forums makes it even more hilarious. But I have to agree that Icon isn't being weak; it seems like he's trying to do what's best for his guild, like others said.

Also, for fun ^_^ :

the ppl who are joking with you*
    defending*
    Crimson doesn't*

And I still can't seem to fix your sentence to make it logical.... =\ You may not literally be BR, but still - I would hate to be your English teacher/professor.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Who is the tard that started this concept that only Brazilians speak broken english?
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aurian - I think someone has swapped your "N" and "M" keys around hun, think you had best go check b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Who is the tard that started this concept that only Brazilians speak broken english?

Brasilians also make fun of other Brasilians so its a world wide thing.
    Aurian - I think someone has swapped your "N" and "M" keys around hun, think you had best go check b:bye

I pity the fool that only replys to stupid grammar mistakesb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dotsy - Sanctuary
    Dotsy - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I pity the fool that only replys to stupid grammar mistakesb:bye

I was actually been serious, people do it in our office all the time to new starters because the mind doesn't notice the change in position of the "N" or "M" keys instantly, so you can type full documents without noticing the change until you spell check at the end and that still misses some,

I couldn't care about peoples spelling and grammar but over your last two posts it came up more then once so I thought someone might be pulling your leg,

Sorry b:victory

Oh and just my luck, you also seem to be the "fool" who only replies to stupid grammar mistakes - linky linky - thank you and good night b:bye

Anyone got that "OWNED" picture for Aurian please? b:bye
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This servers like one big soap-opera lol

/Akah
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow it turned from a thread about QQme to a thread about spelling and grammar. Nice job guys.

http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Direction.jpg
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wow it turned from a thread about QQme to a thread about spelling and grammar. Nice job guys.

http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Direction.jpg

Its been killing you to link that image hasn't it ^__^

/Akah
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Its been killing you to like that image hasn't it ^__^

/Akah

It was an itch just waiting to be scratched, and I finally got it. Dayum that feels goooooood.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

HOLY **** i knew you were dumb, but not that dumb. putting 4 immaculates on an unrefined 78 molder chest piece is one thing, but this just tops that so hard. sheo, you amaze me in ways you will never be capable of comprehending :3

anyway sorry about that. ive just been loling at his armor for a few days, then people tell me to the read the forums and BAM i see this O_O

as for the posts, its guild chat. i know crimson is QQing about our screenshots, but ours were official posts from ranking officials, yours is from randoms and NOVA_. pm nova in game for you to have an idea of his level of fail.

as for QQme, we wanted a guild to fight crimson, but kylin didnt take us in due to being scared of the kos. so we made this guild to take unrivaled land. unfortunately, our agreements with kylin and bloodcult went bad when they turned their backs on their original agreement since kylin was afraid of a bid war with kingdom as well. so bloodcult and kylin attacked unrivaled land, and i just chose the land which gives us the best strategic advantage for wiping crimson of the map. and then we became a real guild when we realized no one would fight crimson and it was so much easier than we thought once we fought them. anyway thats the story ^^ see you in TW this week crimson and QQme recruiting ex-crimson members for pvp/tw/winning
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    HOLY **** i knew you were dumb, but not that dumb. putting 4 immaculates on an unrefined 78 molder chest piece is one thing, but this just tops that so hard. sheo, you amaze me in ways you will never be capable of comprehending :3

anyway sorry about that. ive just been loling at his armor for a few days, then people tell me to the read the forums and BAM i see this O_O

as for the posts, its guild chat. i know crimson is QQing about our screenshots, but ours were official posts from ranking officials, yours is from randoms and NOVA_. pm nova in game for you to have an idea of his level of fail.

as for QQme, we wanted a guild to fight crimson, but kylin didnt take us in due to being scared of the kos. so we made this guild to take unrivaled land. unfortunately, our agreements with kylin and bloodcult went bad when they turned their backs on their original agreement since kylin was afraid of a bid war with kingdom as well. so bloodcult and kylin attacked unrivaled land, and i just chose the land which gives us the best strategic advantage for wiping crimson of the map. and then we became a real guild when we realized no one would fight crimson and it was so much easier than we thought once we fought them. anyway thats the story ^^ see you in TW this week crimson and QQme recruiting ex-crimson members for pvp/tw/winning

that was a mouthful, read me a bedtime story?