Open predictions

Options
Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Because I was busy the entire friday (just got back from drinking) there won't be any predictions this week. Actually I am kind of drunk typing this so, I'm afraid I might divulge too much drunky-personal information if I so decide to write paragraphs of words.

So this week's TW! What do everyone think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I predict...GM FAIL

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=276162

(And a few of my fellow Enrage might know why that is significant to us in HT for this week)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • GetPurged - Heavens Tear
    GetPurged - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Acting as a proxy of Sgt.

InExile vs. Radiance
    Radiance beats InExile

Un4given vs. Radiance
    If Rad doesn't defend against Triad, Radiance probably wins.

Tao vs. Radiance
    Radiance will have to abandon the Triad attack and swiftly defeat Un4givin to stand a chance here.
    Tao Wins.

Triad vs. Radiance
    No brainer.
    Triad wins.

Caesar vs. Radiance / Radiance vs. Caesar
    I have some reservations about this one.
    Classic land swap? Or an actual counter attack?
    If legit attacks, i'm going out on a limb.
    Caesar wins all.

Alianza vs. Evolution
    Evo quickly crushes Ali, gratz to Alianza for being persistant.

OdinBlade vs. Evolution / Belial vs. Evolution
    Even though these attacks are scheduled together, I don't think Evo will
    have any trouble fielding the manpower to win both.
    Evo wins all.

DrkRiders vs. Caesar
    Caesar wins here.

TheCore vs. Radiance
    Reserving my bias opinion here.

Healmeplz vs. Enrage / Solo vs. Radiance
    No comment.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    defected is pro.
  • Reenoa - Heavens Tear
    Reenoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Because I was busy the entire friday (just got back from drinking) there won't be any predictions this week. Actually I am kind of drunk typing this so, I'm afraid I might divulge too much drunky-personal information if I so decide to write paragraphs of words.

So this week's TW! What do everyone think?

Hi Hisui i have to say i was a little dissapointed not getting your views on predictions as i see you as the Andy Gray of Heavens Tear. If you dont know who is Andy Gray do some research:P

Anyway I would like to know who you would think will win etc.

Freshly just out of war with Radiance we can say we have improved but also it is fair to say i think the loss of some memebrs has shown.

Anyway i lvoe to know your future predictions such as the Evolution fights etc.

Thanks Reeno
    (i know my names Reenoa but cuz the toons a girl i prefur Reeno because its a guy's name :P would of named her that but jsut felt wrong and name was taken b:surrender)
  • screamoman
    screamoman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I can say this for a fact.

Enrage-Tao-Triad TWs will end like this.

Enrage vs Rad - Rawthrone will make the excuse "well we can't beat them this week either, like ive been saying the past other weeks so let them take it."

Triad vs Rad - Rawthrone will also say "well there mighty strong and we'd get crushed so why bother right? Lets rebuild and try next week [like ive said before too]"

Tao vs Rad - Rawthrone will say "ohh, they are new and even though they have former rad members and less numbers for now lets send our BEST 80 and crush them guys !! especially since we all want revenge on those deadly former rad members guys"

So in the end.

Radiance loses two TWs that night,

then probably beat Tao ONLY because of their excessive numbers NOT their power.

Then people from Radiance will say the same excuse every week. "We'll eventually fight [insert Radiance spanker here] soon when we get strong and rebuild"

Time's running out, eh? b:bye
  • screamoman
    edited May 2009
    Options

Caesar vs. Radiance / Radiance vs. Caesar
    I have some reservations about this one.
    Classic land swap? Or an actual counter attack?
    If legit attacks, i'm going out on a limb.
    Caesar wins all.

Alianza vs. Evolution
    Evo quickly crushes Ali, gratz to Alianza for being persistant.

OdinBlade vs. Evolution / Belial vs. Evolution
    Even though these attacks are scheduled together, I don't think Evo will
    have any trouble fielding the manpower to win both.
    Evo wins all.

Evolution will lose at least one land that night. Either OdinBlade or Belial but Belilal's leader is kind of fail so im going towards OdinBlade.

Regarding Caesar, it's a legit attack, Caesar wants to expand, what does a land swap do for them? There guild wants to dominate, not be dominated.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    screamoman wrote: »
    Evolution will lose at least one land that night. Either OdinBlade or Belial but Belilal's leader is kind of fail so im going towards OdinBlade.

Regarding Caesar, it's a legit attack, Caesar wants to expand, what does a land swap do for them? There guild wants to dominate, not be dominated.

Awww whats wrong Rofo hand you your **** on a paper plate to many times. Did he slap you around like the red headed step child you sound like.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    My conspiracy Theory for the week.. And this is a fun one!!

I find it weird that suddenly so many guilds take an interest in Evo when Rad is the one weakened atm. So the conspiracy begins with Rad paying off a certain guild to convince a bunch of other guilds to bid on Evo. Why? cause if Evo is feeling pressured they wont bid on Rad land. Cause atm Im positive Evo could actually roll Rad. But not if they are defended against other guilds.

Rad knows it will loose a land to Triad and Enrage, against Evo would almost be another 100% sure loss so why not take out that threat right at the start of bidding. Even 1 land saved is better than a guarenteed 3 lose. Really not a bad plan!

This weeks conspiracy theory brought to you by Cat, the letter S, and the PWI map!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cat,
    Must say that is another piece of wonderful and insightful conspiracy theory. b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    go cat wewt
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cat, i totally buy this theory.

However, i would like to add that Radiance is really wasting money on this one.

I mean, Evo would not attack them either way.
    They've been totally inactive for weeks now.

I suspect there's some kind of guild drama that's fermenting there, but theirs got overshadowed by Radiance's drama.
    Anyone know what's going on with Evo leadership? b:question
    What their domestic politics look like at the moment?

Anyways, Evo could roll Radiance at this point in time, even 1-on-1, i dare say. And if they share time with others, even more so.

They just needs to wake up and smell the damn coffee!
    You snooze, you lose! Grab those northern territories now, Evo, while the supply lasts! b:surrender
  • midnightblue
    midnightblue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Evo leadership?

Evo leadership ftw! b:victory
  • screamoman
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Pepper really doesn't have the balls to attack Radiance. He's happy sitting content with where there at with his tea-party guild.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Tao vs. Radiance
    Radiance will have to abandon the Triad attack and swiftly defeat Un4givin to stand a chance here.
    Tao Wins.QUOTE]

Tao really? how about u pick a guild with a full max refund. and i swear rad might not be able to keep up with the bigger factions at the moment but they can still handle these weak ones i think they have shown that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screamoman
    edited May 2009
    Options

Tao vs. Radiance
    Tao Wins.QUOTE]

Tao really? how about u pick a guild with a full max refund. and i swear rad might not be able to keep up with the bigger factions at the moment but they can still handle these weak ones i think they have shown that

I guess you didn't get the memo that 90% of Tao is 85+. b:chuckle it's okay.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I guess you didn't get the memo that 90% of Tao is 85+. b:chuckle it's okay.

Lol yeah, Thats why I made that prediction. 2(or more) of Rad's SuperTanker's are in Tao, Chansore and neomccoy, I can say 1st hand that those 2 do NOT go down easy.

Tao wins.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

ROFL well that didn't happen. Seriously everyone thinks we're that weak? I mean granted Enrage or Triad may whoop us as of now but we're not noobs lol (except me b:chuckle). About the drama-*shrugs*-drama? where? Ooh a tea set....*walks away*
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cat, i totally buy this theory.

However, i would like to add that Radiance is really wasting money on this one.

I mean, Evo would not attack them either way.
    They've been totally inactive for weeks now.

I suspect there's some kind of guild drama that's fermenting there, but theirs got overshadowed by Radiance's drama.
    Anyone know what's going on with Evo leadership? b:question
    What their domestic politics look like at the moment?

Anyways, Evo could roll Radiance at this point in time, even 1-on-1, i dare say. And if they share time with others, even more so.

They just needs to wake up and smell the damn coffee!
    You snooze, you lose! Grab those northern territories now, Evo, while the supply lasts! b:surrender

There's no drama going on. We're just really slow, and carebears to boot b:cute.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There's no drama going on. We're just really slow, and carebears to boot b:cute.

Hari let's go back to our tea party now please! What people don't know is the tea is spiked! b:laugh That's why we can't bid...too drunk...too drunk. b:angry Maybe if I just kick Pep while he's inebriated...tune in next week to see what happens b:chuckle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    if someone besides Ceasar or Triad beats Rad on sunday i will never post again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screamoman
    edited May 2009
    Options

Lol yeah, Thats why I made that prediction. 2(or more) of Rad's SuperTanker's are in Tao, Chansore and neomccoy, I can say 1st hand that those 2 do NOT go down easy.

Tao wins.

If they don't win this week, next week with new additions they will. b:chuckle and im still holding by my prediction that Radiance will not show up to Triad TW to send the full 80 to Tao's. lmao.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ROFL well that didn't happen. Seriously everyone thinks we're that weak? I mean granted Enrage or Triad may whoop us as of now but we're not noobs lol (except me b:chuckle). About the drama-*shrugs*-drama? where? Ooh a tea set....*walks away*

It almost did happen. If ppl would frakin show the frak up like they say they are, we would have had more than 47 ppl in the TW. Laugh what you want that you held your land it took you guys a full 80 to beat our 47.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It almost did happen. If ppl would frakin show the frak up like they say they are, we would have had more than 47 ppl in the TW. Laugh what you want that you held your land it took you guys a full 80 to beat our 47.

3 wars all at the same time-divide how many peeps into 3. BTW We didn't have 200 online that night b:angry dont even have that much in the faction lol. I'm wasn't trying to flame anyone or laugh at who we faced. We had a good fight with all 3 guilds. Also a good fight with enlighten too. So yeah...b:kiss

lol we had 80 peeps for all 3 wars...wait a minute (80x3/40+1+2-6 i pi)^2 oh wtf I've gone cross-eyed! b:surrender
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

If they don't win this week, next week with new additions they will. b:chuckle and im still holding by my prediction that Radiance will not show up to Triad TW to send the full 80 to Tao's. lmao.

Following the latest traditions from Radiance i think that is very likely. They showed us all how well they run from stronger factions and go for the small ones instead, from wich they know they can beat.So yeah,i think aswel that they will go full force into defending against Tao.
    The outcome of that battle will most likely depend on how many people Tao can enter the fight with. Since its little over one week old if im not mistaken and im sure there are a lot of people in there that dont have the 100hr req yet.
    For next week it will be a much different story. my bet will be on Tao then for sure.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

oh, i see b:chuckle

well, if you guys put down your tea cups and picked your swords and bows again, you could expand the lush green lands. That way you'll have more places on the map to hold tea parties! ;)

It took Caesar 11 and 29 minutes for def/offensive Rad battles respectively, from what i hear.
    So, you can take on Radiance! YES! YOU! CAN! Bid next week! b:surrender

Triad is also a no-brainer. I'm rooting for Tao! I believe they can pull it off tonight! b:cute
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Following the latest traditions from Radiance i think that is very likely. They showed us all how well they run from stronger factions and go for the small ones instead, from wich they know they can beat.So yeah,i think aswel that they will go full force into defending against Tao.
    The outcome of that battle will most likely depend on how many people Tao can enter the fight with. Since its little over one week old if im not mistaken and im sure there are a lot of people in there that dont have the 100hr req yet.
    For next week it will be a much different story. my bet will be on Tao then for sure.

Pretty much soms it up XD .... we were 33 vs 80 ... lasted for little more then 30 minutes so we did well enough :) ... next week will be a lot different when more Tao members pass the 100hr rule and they will be able to join in the fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Guild_Less

"The only faction where less than 100hours in faction is seen as a good thing"

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=277371

Heck I've left and come back three times today alone
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well, if you guys put down your tea cups and picked your swords and bows again, you could expand the lush green lands. That way you'll have more places on the map to hold tea parties! ;)

Tempting...very very tempting...More cups please! b:victory b:pleasedb:laugh
  • Kim - Harshlands
    Kim - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I found this interesting...Ceasar first tw against ely was 40vs80 and won
    Tao first tw and against mostly Elysiums + 1 guild attacking radiance same time ........ fails

I don't see a future for tao in the tw map
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I found this interesting...Ceasar first tw against ely was 40vs80 and won
    Tao first tw and against mostly Elysiums + 1 guild attacking radiance same time ........ fails

I don't see a future for tao in the tw map

This doesnt seem like a very fair comparison as Tao went up against Radiance, although there were some from EIysium of course. Tao is slowly building up its core, i would say a guild that tries harder after each failure will be stronger than one that sits on its butt and does nothing, win or lose.