Open predictions

13»

Comments

• Me/me/me - Heavens Tear
    Me/me/me - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dankmonkey wrote: »
    Who said they were broke? The leaders are skimming the extra funds. example from what's been heard/told by members: 80 war team people get paid around 450K per war, and Evolution has 8 lands so that's 80M @ 450K per person war pay x 80 = 36M lets say Evolution spend 10m max on a war(that's being very very generous). OK so where is the other 34M and that is per week? Doesn't take much to crunch some simple numbers and see they don't add up!! There was a page screen shot out there from Evolutions forums showing war fund of somewhere around 240M that was on another PWI forum, not allowed to link it. Also a ventrillo recording of Evolution VGM slipped up stating that the guild paid for Phoenix and Herc for this Marshall and it was never paid it back, and next to it is a screen shot of Evolutions leader saying he paid for it out of his pocket on the Evolution forums. So who is lying? What else is going on? On a funny note it been said the leader and this marshall are going to get married in game, and supposedly he moved to her house in real life. Wonder who does the books? FAIL !!!!!!!! b:chuckle

U talk shi and u should really go and stuff it up your ars and if u try and take over EVO again u fail as u did this time and we dont get paid 450k a week it more than that next time get your facts stright.

(STOP TRY TO OVER POWER CLANS)b:angry
  • Slinkey - Heavens Tear
    Slinkey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I predict next to fail is Evolution. They lost 50+ high level members and officers yesterday due to failed leadership and theft by the leader and veno marshall. Their main War team is gone. If you don't believe it ask around. b:laugh

So glad you know things that are going on in Evo and also feel the need to post on an alt chat and not your main.
    Ok some members have left, some kicked things like this happen from time to time in large guilds.
    As for Failed Leadership - i have no idea where your getting your info from the sounds of it, its like someone who has left Evo or been kick and trying to start some crazy war of scum sucking lies. Good luck with it you pond life.
    As for a theft of guild funds another rumor and miss-leading lie's again i've seen guild funds and there topped up as normal, nothing missing all accounted for as if that's got anything to do with you!!!

May be someone should take this monkey and give you a good old spanking
    3 points 3 lie's EPIC FAIL
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dont know why people actualy still respond to people who dont use their main accounts when posting on the forums. They hide for a reason... They say things that are not true .. half true ... say things to make people angry or to discredit people in whatever way. If people realy have something to say they will show who they are. There would be a lot less drama and flaming etc if people just ignore the ones who are to scared to show their face on the forum coz they are full of bulldroppings.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dont know why people actualy still respond to people who dont use their main accounts when posting on the forums. They hide for a reason... They say things that are not true .. half true ... say things to make people angry or to discredit people in whatever way. If people realy have something to say they will show who they are. There would be a lot less drama and flaming etc if people just ignore the ones who are to scared to show their face on the forum coz they are full of bulldroppings.
    b:bye

Is this a nice way to say Cow Pies? lolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Is this a nice way to say Cow Pies? lolb:chuckle

Yup ... not allowed to say Bullstars b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also a ventrillo recording of Evolution VGM slipped up stating that the guild paid for Phoenix and Herc for this Marshall and it was never paid it back, and next to it is a screen shot of Evolutions leader saying he paid for it out of his pocket on the Evolution forums. So who is lying? What else is going on? On a funny note it been said the leader and this marshall are going to get married in game, and supposedly he moved to her house in real life. Wonder who does the books? FAIL !!!!!!!! b:chuckle

Now if he REALLY loves her he'll buy her my +8 Cloak of Tauran Chieftan (4 sockets, 4 flawless citrines), currently in the AH for 20 mil min bid, 25 mil buyout). Guild leaders, show your BF/GF you love them, or show some love to yourself, skim funds for a VERY nice item!

And congrats on the impending wedding...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    So glad you know things that are going on in Evo and also feel the need to post on an alt chat and not your main.
    Ok some members have left, some kicked things like this happen from time to time in large guilds.
    As for Failed Leadership - i have no idea where your getting your info from the sounds of it, its like someone who has left Evo or been kick and trying to start some crazy war of scum sucking lies. Good luck with it you pond life.
    As for a theft of guild funds another rumor and miss-leading lie's again i've seen guild funds and there topped up as normal, nothing missing all accounted for as if that's got anything to do with you!!!

May be someone should take this monkey and give you a good old spanking
    3 points 3 lie's EPIC FAIL

I dunno, Im posting on my main account and it sounds pretty much like the same stuff that was going on when I left Evo back in January.

Im just surprised its taken this long for most of the rest of the guild to smarten up about it.

And you have actually seen guild funds?!! OMG!! You mean they are actually showing that stuff to the guild and not just saying trust the leaders lol...

Either way screenshots and voice recordings usually dont lie....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    U talk shi and u should really go and stuff it up your ars and if u try and take over EVO again u fail as u did this time and we dont get paid 450k a week it more than that next time get your facts stright.

(STOP TRY TO OVER POWER CLANS)b:angry

Me/me/me, whoever you are:

I'm not starting anything or getting involved in anything as I neither know about the situation nor understand if it's true/false or whatever...

But the last TW pay before people left was 450k, so that isn't talking sh*t

I shall re-clarify, I'm not flaming or showing hate, but that was the amount of last week's pay
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dont Know Why People Actualy Still Respond To People Who Dont Use Their Main Accounts When Posting On The Forums. They Hide For A Reason... They Say Things That Are Not True .. Half True ... Say Things To Make People Angry Or To Discredit People In Whatever Way. If People Realy Have Something To Say They Will Show Who They Are. There Would Be A Lot Less Drama And Flaming Etc If People Just Ignore The Ones Who Are To Scared To Show Their Face On The Forum Coz They Are Full Of Bulldroppings.
    B:bye

D; But I Post On My Main!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    D; But I Post On My Main!

Good boy *pats back* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]