Open predictions

Options

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Not knowing Tao's situation completely, and only going on the info I know, and believe to be true. Caesar had a larger high level base when we went up vs Ely in that TW you speak of, than Tao had. Word is Tao also has ppl who couldn't partake in this weekends TW due to the 100 hour rule. I wouldn't count them out of the game quite yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Lleela - Heavens Tear
    Lleela - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I found this interesting...Ceasar first tw against ely was 40vs80 and won
    Tao first tw and against mostly Elysiums + 1 guild attacking radiance same time ........ fails

I don't see a future for tao in the tw map

Tao has several high level, well equipped, experienced TW core members, suspect the combination of some members less than 100hrs in guild and holiday weekend here in US had an impact.

Don't count them out of TW map, would hope however they test their metal elsewhere once in awhile and not target former guildies each week for foreseeable future. This weekend was Tao's first TW as a new faction and they made a respectable showing.
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Tao first tw and against mostly Elysiums + 1 guild attacking radiance same time ........ fails

you can't compare fail Elysium with Radiance.
    different strategy, different cata pullers, experienced people, $$ .. etc
    Tao did great job holding rad for 35 minutes in spite being outnumbered
    we will see Tao real power next week, I just hope they have single tw with .. whoever they gonna attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    lol, we only have 4 clerics for TW also b:surrender we got inside their HQ like 2 times but were outnumbered b:sad cant wait next week b:thanksb:victory
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    D: nemo, i wanna see the battle, record for me please. b:chuckle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Good job again this weekand Rad but i hate to say days seem to be numbered. Next week they will have Triad Enrage Ceasar Tao (should win this time because will have bigger force) will all win if they attack Rad. prove me wrong Rad i believe in u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Radiance and Elysium are a lot different from eachother. Im not in Rad so dont know how many from Elysium joined them but to say its mostly made out of ex Elysium members, nah.. Maybe 1/4 - 1/3?... Next to that Radiance still has higher lvls and more expirienced people for TW then Elysium had + a way bigger budget.So to compare Elysium with Rad is like comparing a cow with a elephant :P...
    Next week with more people who can join the fight and being better able to setup more ideal teams then we could this weekend it will look a whole lot different then yesterday for sure :) ...

I do see a future for Tao on the TW map b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am not suprised that the 'merge' of Rad and Ely hasn't gone as well as they had hoped. Just like the saying "two wrongs don't make a right" combining two fail guilds isn't going to make a success. IMO Rad's only hope is to go back to basics and rebuild slowly with quality and loyal players, they'll prolly have little land left by then if any, and it will be a very slow road. Without bashing Raw even more, they will need a leader that is capable of inspiring people and bringing them together, it will be more like starting a new guild than taking over an existing one. Rad as we knew it is beyond repair.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'll chime in on this one.

I believe Tao will follow similar path to that of Caesar.
    They have very experienced and powerful core.
    Now they needs to recruit 70's and 80's n00bs, train them, and voila! b:pleased

The fact that they got into HQ twice and were only lacking in numbers shows that they got the fundamentals and strategy. Just need a bit more muscle, more firepower. In fact, if they can field more personnel, even inexperienced, they just might pull it off next week.

In any event, it's quite reasonable to expect Tao show up on the map in 2-3 weeks' time.
    b:bye
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't see Tao as being a huge success either, they have some very experienced players however they also have a very shady element associated with them and alot of high level players that I have spoken to wouldn't go near Tao whilst they are involved. The only way they will amount to any real force is if they recruit noobs that don't know their history and slowly build up that way. Afterall why would anyone want to risk being stolen from by the same people again.
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    Wendygo - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I don't see Tao as being a huge success either, they have some very experienced players however they also have a very shady element associated with them and alot of high level players that I have spoken to wouldn't go near Tao whilst they are involved. The only way they will amount to any real force is if they recruit noobs that don't know their history and slowly build up that way. Afterall why would anyone want to risk being stolen from by the same people again.

I for one dont like to dwell on what was, but what is, and i believe in giving people another chance.I think those you call shady have had their punishment in whatever way and thats good enough for me to trust them in not making the same mistakes again, even if i would stay wary, i wouldnt keep judging them on what was. If people cant get another chance, what would the world become? we would all hate eachother couse everyone makes mistakes.

I wouldnt underestimate Tao for what it can become, I think they will get a long way in becoming a strong force on HT.

Go for it Tao b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I for one dont like to dwell on what was, but what is, and i believe in giving people another chance.I think those you call shady have had their punishment in whatever way and thats good enough for me to trust them in not making the same mistakes again, even if i would stay wary, i wouldnt keep judging them on what was. If people cant get another chance, what would the world become? we would all hate eachother couse everyone makes mistakes.

I wouldnt underestimate Tao for what it can become, I think they will get a long way in becoming a strong force on HT.

Go for it Tao b:victory

Once a thief always a thief, it's part of a persons nature. Of course it isn't my problem it's Tao's. Personally it makes no difference to me, just giving my prediction as per the thread topic. b:laugh
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Once a theif always a theif, it's part of a persons nature. Of course it isn't my problem it's Tao's. Personally it makes no difference to me, just giving my prediction as per the thread topic. b:laugh

Once a theif always a theif? Hmmm, ive stolen from a shop when i was 12 years old and got caught. Im 23 now and never stolen again, so according to you im still a theif then? Nah,That statement is so wrong. People do learn from their mistakes. I for one did and will never steal again.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah but in this case we aren't talking about what a 12 yr old did, and whats they have learned 9 years later. In this case it just happened recently. And I highly doubt they regret it. I tend to agree with Killer on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Once a theif always a theif? Hmmm, ive stolen from a shop when i was 12 years old and got caught. Im 23 now and never stolen again, so according to you im still a theif then? Nah,That statement is so wrong. People do learn from their mistakes. I for one did and will never steal again.

You said you learn't from your mistake so one can assume that you are remorsefull. Desi and Bookman gloated over their crime and never repaid any of the ill gotten gains. No remorse there at all, infact they were rewarded for their actions by being given officers positions in a guild of high level players, no punishment there, so why would they have learn't anything?. As I stated before it's Tao's problem now, Tao's reputation, and Tao's members that will suffer if your 'changed behaviour' theory is wrong.
    Good luck
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No one is aware that I actually stole Enrage's guild funds to fund my secret Guild Biscuits. Beware HT, a powerful forces is about to rise from the oven!
    edited May 2009
    Options
    No one is aware that I actually stole Enrage's guild funds to fund my secret Guild Biscuits. Beware HT, a powerful forces is about to rise from the oven!

Whew for a second there I thought you were gonna say, you were getting a rise elsewhere, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited May 2009
    Options

Aww looks like you plans are ill thought out yet again. Enrage happen to have a barb named 'biscuiteater' b:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Aww looks like you plans are ill thought out yet again. Enrage happen to have a barb named 'biscuiteater' b:laugh

ROFL!

Well since that wasn't 10chars...

@KB: In regards to what you said about the reputation of Tao's...certain members, it still can't be denied that lower levels are constantly leveling into TW range who have no idea of said history. I don't think their reputation would make much of a different except early on, but those who remember will fade out while the new members fill those spots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Wendygo - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You said you learn't from your mistake so one can assume that you are remorsefull. Desi and Bookman gloated over their crime and never repaid any of the ill gotten gains. No remorse there at all, infact they were rewarded for their actions by being given officers positions in a guild of high level players, no punishment there, so why would they have learn't anything?. As I stated before it's Tao's problem now, Tao's reputation, and Tao's members that will suffer if your 'changed behaviour' theory is wrong.
    Good luck

Hmmmm... good point i gues, dont know the full story, only what is being shared on the forums etc.if they dont feel remorse then they should watched closely for sure. But dont think something like that will happen again. For one its not the smartest idea to share account info with others youre not friends with IRL so you can punch them when they do something like that.
    Dont think Edya will share her account info with anyone.People should trust their guild leader for doing the right thing, if you cant trust the guild leader or have doubts you shouldnt be in that guild.This will prevent others from messing with accounts unless they **** them.
    But yeah, i admit youre right then if they dont have remorse.But everyone deserves a chance.
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I predict next to fail is Evolution. They lost 50+ high level members and officers yesterday due to failed leadership and theft by the leader and veno marshall. Their main War team is gone. If you don't believe it ask around. b:laugh
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dankmonkey wrote: »
    I predict next to fail is Evolution. They lost 50+ high level members and officers yesterday due to failed leadership and theft by the leader and veno marshall. Their main War team is gone. If you don't believe it ask around. b:laugh

Grrr I wish guilds would stop collapsing....we're NEVER gonna get anyone to attack Enrage with all this easy/free land around...
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Hmmmmmm.....
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well i hope guilds DO keep falling inclusive enrage b:cute

i don't want a situation like malaysian server (MY) where one guild owns the whole map :/
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options

my former guildmate, incidentally.. b:sad
    edited May 2009
    Options
    All those Evo ppl going to Tao. Suddenly Tao looks alot more threatening. Future TW's are beginning to look interesting with more powerful guilds forming and building themselves up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I predict next to fail is Evolution. They lost 50+ high level members and officers yesterday due to failed leadership and theft by the leader and veno marshall. Their main War team is gone. If you don't believe it ask around.

aha! So those are the answers to all the riddles!

And here i was wondering why Evo isn't active, TW-wise.

Corruption, corruption, corruption.
    DrLeper doesn't even have 500k anymore to bid on land!
    His girlfriend sucked him dry! b:chuckle

When the devil can't get something done, he sends in a woman. b:shutup

Well, i say pillage and burn! Let another long-standing faction fade into history. Evolution, one of the original guilds.

How sad their empire had fallen into the hands of corrupt and lecherous leadership! b:surrender

Burn the green!!!! b:angry
  • dankmonkey
    dankmonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Who said they were broke? The leaders are skimming the extra funds. example from what's been heard/told by members: 80 war team people get paid around 450K per war, and Evolution has 8 lands so that's 80M @ 450K per person war pay x 80 = 36M lets say Evolution spend 10m max on a war(that's being very very generous). OK so where is the other 34M and that is per week? Doesn't take much to crunch some simple numbers and see they don't add up!! There was a page screen shot out there from Evolutions forums showing war fund of somewhere around 240M that was on another PWI forum, not allowed to link it. Also a ventrillo recording of Evolution VGM slipped up stating that the guild paid for Phoenix and Herc for this Marshall and it was never paid it back, and next to it is a screen shot of Evolutions leader saying he paid for it out of his pocket on the Evolution forums. So who is lying? What else is going on? On a funny note it been said the leader and this marshall are going to get married in game, and supposedly he moved to her house in real life. Wonder who does the books? FAIL !!!!!!!! b:chuckle
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    o's evil plan is working, its only a matter of time before the sleeper agents of "o" spread the seeds of discontent within Tao, Enrage, Triad.

Indeed they are already among you. o demands immediate payments of 10,000 coin, payments are to be made in un-marked coin and deposited in sums of 1,000 coin in all starter areas.

o