The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• Ardyser - Heavens Tear
    Ardyser - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Since I'm not getting any answer, I'll post this again.
    Perhaps your weapon just needs repairing. Check its endurance, if it's 0 then you'll be causing the same damage that you would if you fight unarmed. NPCs that sell stuff can all fix your equipment.
  • Faeia - Dreamweaver
    Faeia - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bug in room 5 (counting red dots) - questgiver does not allow quest to be completed; ie, no options for the number you've counted. I teleported out. Anyone care to refund my celestone? b:thanks
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Our faction leader was hit this morning running through the cube "he WAS NOT in pk mode, "someone else was pking a guy" and my leader got hit. What is up with this?? Fix it before enrage "or others who can't **** it in a real PvP server" start taking advantage of it and stealing ppl's stuff who aren't in pk!
  • Krisztinafox - Heavens Tear
    Krisztinafox - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Arielan , that has been like that for more than a week now, dunno what they have done but it's true , it sucks, and not just Enrage that took advantage of that other faction did too.. Me being one of those targets while in blue name..
    Anyway, hope they fix it.
  • nqeib
    nqeib Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bug with the friendship quest.

The lady in white/ dancer girl isn't there. I lost 15k exp because of this.
  • rigotone
    rigotone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was doing Fb 59 and wined and killed all mobs except last one sayed failed and now i just have one tab in my inventory...now what am I supposed to do about this..now am poor do to the wines and i cant find a squad to do this pain in the butt FB aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh this makes me want to quit the game...plz helpb:cryb:angry
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Arielan , that has been like that for more than a week now, dunno what they have done but it's true , it sucks, and not just Enrage that took advantage of that other faction did too.. Me being one of those targets while in blue name..
    Anyway, hope they fix it.

That is terrible! I do hope they fix it very soon! I am gonna stop using the cube till they do!
  • shadearystal
    shadearystal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Found this flying turtle as I was flying over the Great Lake. Is this a glitch or are you planning to make the turtles fly?
    whenturtlesfly.png
  • Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear
    Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    no FB19 reward... i did the FB used the tab and everything, saw the beetley-monsta die...but now...the elder's not giving me my rewardb:cry...halp! please..this BehrBlud on heavens tear...

oops now poppy is having trouble with the toaist with quest reward...please help me soon with both of em
    Art page: [behrblud.deviantart.com]
  • xwar
    xwar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I recieved only 2 tabs for my FB59. I have looked at all the NPC's and double checked each one. What do I need to do?
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Harshalands - Ladywraiths quest:

When I trash it, the amulet still stays in my Quest inventory. I have no desire to do this quest what's so ever, and I can't get rid of the amulets. (I have 2 of them)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liniz - Heavens Tear
    Liniz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Craftsman Wu, Tree Flute quest. Translation error.

In-game talk-text asks for 5 Buttefly Herbs. The quest text correctly states 5 Elderwood, but I can imagine that some people have gone and bought the level 60-requirement herb only to find that it's useless.
  • Regor - Lost City
    Regor - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm having issues seeing other players' characters. Unless I am directly on top of them I cannot see them. The only thing I can see is the nameplate. I understand there is a button above the character screen that makes other characters disappear in crowded areas to reduce lag. I have used this button before. It seems my computer is permanently stuck in that mode however, so toggling the button doesn't change anything. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
  • kimbalito
    kimbalito Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    On my Venomancer, Rockpool, I was supposed to have learned a specific skill at level 3(Heal Pet and Revive Pet), and one at level 7 (Tame Beast). I need to learn Tame Beast, Revive Pet, and Heal Pet. I am level 18, but the game will not allow me to learn these skills. I was unable to learb these skills at the requested level as well. None of these skills are in my Skill List.
    I took a screenshot of the Pet Skill Trainers Page open, the Character Stats, and the Tame > Skill List page open. The screenshots are located at:

http://pwip.webs.com

As well as that, my PC is stuck in Best Performance Mode and I can't return it to it's original status.

Does anyone know how I can fix the skills?
  • Sinami - Lost City
    Sinami - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:surrender Since lvl 83, when you need the Water/Fire Orb i have the Bug, that the Leader of Immo Camp wants me to talk to him -__- But he has no Quest or anything else >_>

b:lipcurl Could you remove him from my Quest Log? <.< He's kinda annoying x_X

b:thanks Sinami, Lost City
  • ritaf
    ritaf Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    got stuck here couldnt get out had to have a lvl 30+ male char come get me cuz i couldnt fly

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/ClassicVampireAngel/2009-05-0815-59-37.jpg
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    I'm having issues seeing other players' characters. Unless I am directly on top of them I cannot see them. The only thing I can see is the nameplate. I understand there is a button above the character screen that makes other characters disappear in crowded areas to reduce lag. I have used this button before. It seems my computer is permanently stuck in that mode however, so toggling the button doesn't change anything. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    As well as that, my PC is stuck in Best Performance Mode and I can't return it to it's original status.

Does anyone know how I can fix the skills?
    When you quit the game while the Best Performance option is turned on, your graphics settings will be set to match the Best Performance settings. If you go into your in-game System Settings, you can manually set the items in the System and UI tabs back to where you want them. Two items are of particular note: the first is the Customizations box in the UI tab; when it is unchecked it causes all characters to appear with the default appearance to ease the strain of loading hundreds of customizations. The second is the Show/Hide Players Outside the Range Limit button above your character's HP bar; when active, players outside the range of your abilities will not be visible.
    kimbalito wrote: »
    On my Venomancer, Rockpool, I was supposed to have learned a specific skill at level 3(Heal Pet and Revive Pet), and one at level 7 (Tame Beast). I need to learn Tame Beast, Revive Pet, and Heal Pet. I am level 18, but the game will not allow me to learn these skills. I was unable to learb these skills at the requested level as well. None of these skills are in my Skill List.
    Have you completed the requisite quests? If so, these can be learned from the Pet Skill Trainer.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• mhisty
    mhisty Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Members of our faction have been hit too. Hope the GM's do something about this soon. I took a screenshot of ToySoldierZ trying to pk someone in the cube, but I'm not sure how to add it here. He's not (or wasn't) in a faction at the time, so it seems more than one person is taking advantage of this.
  • Fellywn - Sanctuary
    Fellywn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bleg nvm got it
  • aoleon
    aoleon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My Venomancer Problem is that i just can fullfill the first Pet Skill Trainer Quest.
    I talked to Hu several times, but nothing happens. I am Lvl 12 now and i am totally lost...
    Hu still have the flag above her head and the Quest to find her is still in my Folder. Help? Please?
  • Regor - Lost City
    Regor - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you Surtr that fixed it =)
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    PLEASE fix the bug in the teleport room of the cube! Tired of lowlifes trying to pk me when I enter the cube to get back to arch! There were like 7 enrage members camping the entrance tonight "May 11, 11:30 pm central time". I AM NOT ON A PK SERVER so I DONOT want to pk. thank you.

By the way, are you GM's even reading this post? Haven't heard anything out of you guys! come on give us something please, "workin on it", "**** you", "anything please"??
  • Sepultura - Dreamweaver
    Sepultura - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hi I have 3 quests in my log that are in red. and say..mision already acepted..cannot compleat quest, 2 i have compleated 1 dq..and another for Tauro Ears, please see pic i took [IMG][/img][IMG][/img]2009-05-1216-01-21.jpgof log.. [IMG][/img]2009-05-1216-01-03.jpg[IMG][/img]2009-05-1216-01-11.jpg

only after compleating the Tauroc ear quest i have this problem...Plz guys... Help
  • surtr
    edited May 2009
    Workin' on it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• surtr
    edited May 2009
    Trash the blank quests in your log and everything should be fixed.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Arielan - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Surtr wrote: »
    Workin' on it.

YEAH!! A GM talked to me!!! Thank you very much!!! I do feel special now!! b:thanks b:pleased
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I might as well post the 2 bugs ive come accross as well for cleric spells

Sirens Kiss- I attacked a mob with a squad member nearby and it attacked my squad member, and yes i have my protections on all and i wasnt holding down Ctrl.

Wield Thunder- the graphics do not work correctly while standing (the fanned out lightning effect) but it works while flying and swimming

That is all.

Edit: also my wings dont flap at the same time/ one moves quite a bit more than the other (watcher of the skies)
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just turned on after last nights update and all my XP from yesterday is gone. Fix it i was so close to leveling
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Dzinn - Sanctuary
    Dzinn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I found a bug. There is a a quest, with the name "volcanic ambassador". I would get this quest from Leader of Immolation, and "find quest" shows me there is this quest, BUT the leader dont give me anything.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Unable to login my character. I was flying from butterflies to DWP and my client crashed, giving me an error message with random gibberish. I can log in other characters on that account, but whenever I log Ligeia my client instantly crashes once I get past the loading screen. If this is a bug similar to the black hole at Etherblade Lake, please move my character. I'd appreciate a speedy response as I'd like to be 80 for TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
This discussion has been closed.