Ex Fiesta Players Migrating

Options
Askarael - Heavens Tear
Askarael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
how many people here have migrated from the "error king" Fiesta?
Post edited by Askarael - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    <.<

i came over here from archlord because of the adbots
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I have as well as many others that I know. After playing this game, I'm never playing that one again.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came here from one of the elder gods of MMO gaming called ragnarok online. forum members/community were egotistical pricks. being one of the few hardcore players left, i was sick of my fellow mans behaviors towards noobies after 5 years. so took up PW :P. been happier ever since
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came here from one of the elder gods of MMO gaming called ragnarok online. forum members/community were egotistical pricks. being one of the few hardcore players left, i was sick of my fellow mans behaviors towards noobies after 5 years. so took up PW :P. been happier ever since

ha same here but i mostly played the private servers. then I tried the original since it became so what free. i didn't have the heart to play it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm sure they would want to come over here. ;)

This is truly the best free game I have ever played. I have NEVER seen an adbot. How the fk do they keep them out?

Gm's almost always respond to you, even ingame. They don't just take your money, totally ignore you, and use the reasoning of "It's f2p, we don't have to do anything." Anyone who has played something like silkroad knows what I'm talking about 100%.
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i migrated here from Dofus which i played after Runescape became a hellhole
    so yup i'm here to stay :D love the game
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated here from Phantasy Star Online.

hueg difference.

This is not only my first free online game, this is my first MMO. And I love it so far. Great to see that some free games aren't bad after all. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • XXDragoonsXx - Sanctuary
    XXDragoonsXx - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came from fiesta and got into this game if far better then fiesta in may diffrent way i went back to fiesta to see what was new and it was hard geting back to it so i stayed here over all this is the best mmorpg i have ever played
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came for a game called 9Dragons. Decent game especially for pure grinders and players who like to solo. Could have been great game but they ran it like **** and one class became way overpowered. Many players got pissed and ranted in the forums. The Mods then became tyrannical in locking and deleting threads to try to silence any criticism of game. Meanwhile little got fixed and they keep tring to squeeze more money from cash shop out of loyal players.

I had 3 fairly high lvl characters and many rare expensive items and i quit, so i guess, if things don't change, that game will die.

PW is in many ways a more dynamic and superior game, and definitely ran much better. I'm glad i made the switch. I hope this "F2P" games doesnt deteriorate from the same forces to just increase their short term bottom line and not fix problems.
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    runescape-> Guild Wars-> PWI

runescape they made gettin money a ****

GW they nerfed everythin (im still on it to talk to friends, but thats bout it)

so yeah so far PWI is a good game, better graphix ect ect
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    runescape-> Guild Wars-> PWI

runescape they made gettin money a ****

GW they nerfed everythin (im still on it to talk to friends, but thats bout it)

so yeah so far PWI is a good game, better graphix ect ect

lol world trade in runescape. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Gau - Dreamweaver
    Gau - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well i played WoW for a bit-**** why still make you pay monthly then I tried Silkroad but it never had the server open,Also tried Maplestory but that got old way fast.

For a Free MMO this game is by far the best even tho FPS will still own lol
  • Zeonus - Heavens Tear
    Zeonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Runescape/Global Mu Online/Cabal.

Mainly Cabal.

And Cabal still has some epicness that this game never will have. Like tier 3 nation war Force Archers in BM2, owning everyone, not to mention the godly skill animations, <3 Assasination.

However, I do NOT <3 alzbots, bad GM support, and ego nerds like DH. I also do not <3 grinding for 12 hours a day in MF, lame. but RS runs are still fun ^_^

PWI > Cabal
  • Zeonus - Heavens Tear
    Zeonus - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ^ MUCH better video.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Shadowbane, by far the worst MMO I have ever playd, granted you had an endless amount of skill customization but other then that it was horrid. Purely pvp no quests, lvl 75 level cap that could be got too in a matter of ours, botting was well known and everyone did it, vent was required by EVERY guild in the game, everyone looked the same, the RUDEST community I have ever seen on an online game, and most people would play up to 3 characters at a time so anyone who didnt want to die all die would need to do the same.

now the games going away and the servers are being shut down.

oh yeah and one of the patches took about 4 months to go live, and it was just a bug/nerf patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

I came here from that game as well - although with another game inbetween.

I played on Teva.

Although, if you were a Teva'ian, you joined the wrong server here! You should've joined Lost City where a majority of us reside.
  • Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i cam here from fiesta lolb:cute that game had too many spammers that were simply invading the chat b:irritated
    PWI is waaaaay more better ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated here from guild wars and was very disappointed by what they call "pvp" in pwi. But pw devs took care of me and kick my butt back to GW with the release of the phoenix so i'm really tankful for this! b:bye
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    from Apoline

a lot less bugs in pwi than fiesta yes, but the more you play the more bugs you'll find in PWI
  • RogueFox - Heavens Tear
    RogueFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    from Apoline

a lot less bugs in pwi than fiesta yes, but the more you play the more bugs you'll find in PWI

veno fashion glitch....
    i think that 1 was intentional lol
    hehehe i like my sig >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cidlyncaster - Sanctuary
    Cidlyncaster - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ever since runescape let me down, ive been looking for a free mmorpg, was about to go wow, then found this.. and i love it b:laugh
    Probally one of the most musical barb's ever
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Runescape - Grandchase - Fiesta - World of Warcraft - and now at Perfect World.

Fiesta was the most horrible grind fest i've ever played.
    I got to level 40 and then totally quit. I thought of comming back but barely anything to do.
  • Xhinzo - Harshlands
    Xhinzo - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Big Guild Wars player moved to Rappelz and currently residing here! Love playing PWI. Very very fun.
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I played Last Chaos and was disappointed in it. I didn't like how everyone looked the same and the in store items were not that great. You could buy clothes but they were only good for I think a month. Plus all the ad bots.

I find PW to be the best. It gives you more chances to be creative with our char. as well as the graphics are really good. The people are nice, yes you have your **** hole or ego nut here and there but as a whole its a pretty nice place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Oni_shadow - Sanctuary
    Oni_shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options

Same here I came from Fiesta too.
    Oderint Dum Metuant b:sin

If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying b:cool
  • Oni_shadow - Sanctuary
    Oni_shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Runescape - Grandchase - Fiesta - World of Warcraft - and now at Perfect World.

Fiesta was the most horrible grind fest i've ever played.
    I got to level 40 and then totally quit. I thought of comming back but barely anything to do.

Tell me about I got to level 84 but the updates really let me down too and grinding got even worst -.-
    Oderint Dum Metuant b:sin

If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying b:cool
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated here from Phantasy Star Online.

hueg difference.

This is not only my first free online game, this is my first MMO. And I love it so far. Great to see that some free games aren't bad after all. ^^
    Same here, though I don't make a big point of it. <_>

What platform/server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Flyff =p
    It was actually a game with huge potential for being a lot of fun, but let down by an absolutely abysmal development team and decent but understaffed GM team. Very little quests, not much content, little class balancing and a huge focus on squeezing money from the cs.

Have to say, very impressed with PW so far, although the rudeness in some of the community is pretty shocking. =/
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Flyff =p
    It was actually a game with huge potential for being a lot of fun, but let down by an absolutely abysmal development team and decent but understaffed GM team. Very little quests, not much content, little class balancing and a huge focus on squeezing money from the cs.

Have to say, very impressed with PW so far, although the rudeness in some of the community is pretty shocking. =/

I migrated from FlyFF too and have to say I 100% agree with you except for the "decent GM team". The FlyFF development team made a lot of mistakes, basically starting a downward spiral from version nine. They may as well make FlyFF pay to play, they care more about money than pleasing any of their consumers. My main reasons for leaving was the sheer amount of bugs in that game, the fact that they kept adding features to further overpower one particular class, they sucked just about any fun out of that game. Probably the biggest reason though was that I had harrasment issues with people in game which the GM's ignored completely.

>_>;

PWI's customer service is ten times that of FlyFF. I sent in an email and got a reply back two days later, in FlyFF people wait for weeks, even months for a response from customer service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Silkroad Online International because that game was nothing but bots, adbots, goldbots, and over 30 servers being full 24/7. It sometimes took me an hour or two to log in on that game. Not only that, it takes months to go up one level from level 50. (10 million xp requirement or more). Oh and the quests were stupid (kill 1000 of a specific mob to get 900k xp out of the 10m+ you needed to level up).

The GMs on that game NEVER helped you unless it was about the cash shop (item mall) only if you sent a ticket. Other times they sent you a automated message that just showed how lazy they are. If that wasn't enough, the moment you hit level 20, you can be PKed by anyone regardless of the server. May not be so bad for PvP players but you LOOSE xp when you get PKed on that game. b:angry You can also loose levels by dying so much btw.

Another words I came from the worst MMORPG game and I am excited beyond my love for cookies to be here instead of that game.