Ex Fiesta Players Migrating

13»

Comments

• Elvenmonkey - Lost City
    Elvenmonkey - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wow i started with runescape and that got boring fast then played some guild wars for a while but i never really got into it and then moved onto fiesta and got addicted for a while but it got really old in the 8x lvls and decided it was time to move on. For those who care i was on Apoline server and my first guild was The_Famous and i moved onto Renascence. Still log in to talk to ppl once in a while but every time i do it is just a reminder of why i stopped.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ragnarok chaos server -> 100's of priv rag servers -> LC -> rapplez -> my-en -> priv server -> pwi -> BORED :(

I finally maged to get my hercules and figured "woah now im going to grind lots of money and get tons of TT parties".. psh who am I kidding, grind for a hour and barely get 90k coins and maybe 1% exp. I just do horse races and wait to see what genies are like. Mean time playing online FPS.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I came from nowhere XD except xbox live. but that doesnt really count i dont think >.>
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prodaja
    prodaja Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Great to see more ppl came here from Fiesta.... I think distributor of that game kill it by turning in into playground for rich 10 year olds :(

Anyway i played on Teva (MoonsDaugther) b:cute
  • Orgazm - Dreamweaver
    Orgazm - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I came from 2moons what can i say?BOTS BOTS BOTS!
  • XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear
    XAnonymousx - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i came from fiesta, server: Tevab:victory
  • DragonBain - Lost City
    DragonBain - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I came from Eudemons online
    the games used 2 be pretty good before they started adding in extra un-needed items like more variety of pets and such
    also they only way 2 make a strong char was 2 buy eps form them (like gold)
    otehrwise u'd have to share ur cahr with 5 other ppl and have it played constantly just to be decent
    The Seventh Endogata...
    *Singh is King*
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    My husband first introduced me to GW. Played that for a bit (still haven't finished :[ any of them). I've also tried Archlord, Requiem, and Runes of Magic. Over all PWI held my interest so I've stuck with it for the past few months. Honestly though, I'll probably leave PWI when GW2b:dirty comes out..but that won't be for another century.
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lets see here, I started with Diablo 2: LOD, moved onto Conquer Online, from there I hit up a coupe of other random MMO's, played WoW for about 3 months, went back to Diablo 2 about 8 times in the process, went back to Conquer twice in the process, and then found PW... Haven't wanted to go back to any of my old games since...

However I may take a bit of a break when Diablo 3 comes out. lolb:laugh

EDIT: Oh, also played Guild Wars for a while, game sucks. >.< Same with Runes of Magic, and yes, Fiesta
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I came for a game called 9Dragons. Decent game especially for pure grinders and players who like to solo. Could have been great game but they ran it like **** and one class became way overpowered. Many players got pissed and ranted in the forums. The Mods then became tyrannical in locking and deleting threads to try to silence any criticism of game. Meanwhile little got fixed and they keep tring to squeeze more money from cash shop out of loyal players.

I had 3 fairly high lvl characters and many rare expensive items and i quit, so i guess, if things don't change, that game will die.

PW is in many ways a more dynamic and superior game, and definitely ran much better. I'm glad i made the switch. I hope this "F2P" games doesnt deteriorate from the same forces to just increase their short term bottom line and not fix problems.

9Dragons, oh the old times, that i spent hours and hours just to grind 1%exp lol.

Went back to it last week, just to see the reason i left in the first place >.>
    b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    goseri wrote: »
    I migrated here from guild wars and was very disappointed by what they call "pvp" in pwi. But pw devs took care of me and kick my butt back to GW with the release of the phoenix so i'm really tankful for this! b:bye

I to play GW and I am Guild Leader the thing about GW pvp is that is more competive like a FPS eg. counterstrike.It was a lot different in beta believe me.I haven't given up on GW just need little change in scenery for little while.I still look into my guild and I do care about my account there.I would say that GW and PW are great for free games.

PW is not as competive and doesn't require the skill the GW does as the skills are always getting balanced to keep it refreshed and any fotm gimmick builds.It is not easy to maintain your spot on the ladder or climbing it.I would say that GW is still great game just harder to make money on unless you know how to do it and it tougher to play.PW is great game as well for soling and the pve but the pvp lacks skills as to over powered skills and the nix.It isn't as competive.The pve as mentioned is great.

That is why I don't believe is dueling it doesn't show skill as they aren't as balanced.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i think something must be seriously wrong with you :|
    telling venos NOT to max their attack skills, and now bumping threads randomly?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    i think something must be seriously wrong with you :|
    telling venos NOT to max their attack skills, and now bumping threads randomly?
    I am not bumping them look at the person above my post.It not me it is you.
    edited May 2009
    you should have your head examined, the thread was buried a few pages, no one even cared this still existed
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    you should have your head examined, the thread was buried a few pages, no one even cared this still existed

I would say my heard is perfectly fine look at the date
    #71 Today, 01:26 PM
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gammaburst - Harshlands View Post
    I came for a game called 9Dragons. Decent game especially for pure grinders and players who like to solo. Could have been great game but they ran it like **** and one class became way overpowered. Many players got pissed and ranted in the forums. The Mods then became tyrannical in locking and deleting threads to try to silence any criticism of game. Meanwhile little got fixed and they keep tring to squeeze more money from cash shop out of loyal players.

I had 3 fairly high lvl characters and many rare expensive items and i quit, so i guess, if things don't change, that game will die.

PW is in many ways a more dynamic and superior game, and definitely ran much better. I'm glad i made the switch. I hope this "F2P" games doesnt deteriorate from the same forces to just increase their short term bottom line and not fix problems.
    9Dragons, oh the old times, that i spent hours and hours just to grind 1%exp lol.

Went back to it last week, just to see the reason i left in the first place >.>
    I have been posting on fansites for over 4 yrs now and I am Admin. of one.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Umm... dam, I didn't care but somehow because it was bumped by YOU so much.... I suddenly had to give a dam about it!

Geeze, +post count.. suckas!

Anyhow, bumping is made by you also. Criticizing someone for bumping when you also bumped is just ludicrous (or Ludacris da rapper!)... And not be mean or anything, but there are always people caring about the smallest things in the world....

Because you know.... read the Duke Blacke Times #1
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=286761

P.S. **** your Post-count... plez sir, tone down da trolling! So I can beat your **** in post count.
    I would say my heard is perfectly fine look at the date I have been posting on fansites for over 4 yrs now and I am Admin. of one.

Na there is something wrong with your head, there's a brain in it! b:shocked
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
    edited May 2009
    you should see mysti's posts in the veno forum, someone asking for veno advice, shes all, YOU ONLY NEED LEVEL 4 VENOMOUS AND IRONWOOD. and then says clerics dont need max buffs. and fought to the death to defend thepoints
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    you should see mysti's posts in the veno forum, someone asking for veno advice, shes all, YOU ONLY NEED LEVEL 4 VENOMOUS AND IRONWOOD. and then says clerics dont need max buffs. and fought to the death to defend thepoints

Now you want to change the topic.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009

Wow there's actually someone dumber than you? b:chuckle.

Dam.. thanks for telling me! I didn't know that.. I thought you were *ZephyrX was killed by Tearvalerin's rage*....

QQ....
    Now you want to change the topic.

Dam girl, your like a homing missle. I thought girls were suppose to be like a missle platform or something.. but dayumm!! Your different!
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Wow there's actually someone dumber than you? b:chuckle.

Dam.. thanks for telling me! I didn't know that.. I thought you were *ZephyrX was killed by Tearvalerin's rage*....

QQ....

Dam girl, your like a homing missle. I thought girls were suppose to be like a missle platform or something.. but dayumm!! Your different!

You wouldn't know one unless it shot in the A%%End.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    You wouldn't know one unless it shot in the A%%End.

Temper little girl...b:chuckle.

tsk tsk tsk... Your losing proper grammar and actual meaning. I mean.. the subject "one". What does "one" refer to anyhow? And shot in (How does the "one" shot in?... yea... it's a mystery indeed)? Yea, these are puzzles even English doesn't know. And where's the objective receiving the it? The proper term is "shoot you"?

Heck I'm trying to think your trying to **** me off, but I'm too busy laughing at you. b:laugh

Geeze, calm down ^_^!..

edited May 2009
    i dont get why people find the need to type things like "im laughing at you" or "LOL" or "LMAO" before or after a comeback statement, it doesnt add anything but extra character count, and its kind of stupid. no one really cares, nor was it that funny, unless its something like someone saying:
    OMG AN EMERALD QINGFU TANKS TT BETTER THAN A HERC AND A CARAPEST KILLS FASTER THAN A PHOENIX
    and seriously defends it to the death.

even then no one cares youre 'laughing' it doesnt make you more intelligible, or intimidating or even troll like. just makes you sound like your sense of humor is kind of... well.. stupid
  • Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how many people here have migrated from the "error king" Fiesta?

LOL I have but i joined back to Fiesta Just cuz i missed it. But i still play PW. And yes Fiesta is a Fail King :P
  • nutterbob2
    nutterbob2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yah i came from Fiesta

It was also cuz i reached cap with all +9 Blue gear an such, Got too easy.
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I came from FlyFF Because it was just ****
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont get why people find the need to type things like "im laughing at you" or "LOL" or "LMAO" before or after a comeback statement, it doesnt add anything but extra character count, and its kind of stupid. no one really cares, nor was it that funny, unless its something like someone saying:

even then no one cares youre 'laughing' it doesnt make you more intelligible, or intimidating or even troll like. just makes you sound like your sense of humor is kind of... well.. stupid

lol.

Its pretty stupid that people fight in these forums in general, person A doesnt care about person B and person B doesnt care about person A. Its just the classic "E-gansta" attitude that everyone online gets. In my eyes they all just slap themselves, lol and the whole troll thing is just funny as can be, anyone who is proud to be a bother is slapping themselfs even harder then the people fighting. No one wins on the internet they all just beat themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Temper little girl...b:chuckle.

tsk tsk tsk... Your losing proper grammar and actual meaning. I mean.. the subject "one". What does "one" refer to anyhow? And shot in (How does the "one" shot in?... yea... it's a mystery indeed)? Yea, these are puzzles even English doesn't know. And where's the objective receiving the it? The proper term is "shoot you"?

Heck I'm trying to think your trying to **** me off, but I'm too busy laughing at you. b:laugh

Geeze, calm down ^_^!..

I am not going to stupe to your low boy and do the same.I will end it here have you caught anything yet.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009

I could say the same for the majority of the drivel that you post b:bye
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet