Ex Fiesta Players Migrating

Options

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated from FlyFF too and have to say I 100% agree with you except for the "decent GM team". The FlyFF development team made a lot of mistakes, basically starting a downward spiral from version nine. They may as well make FlyFF pay to play, they care more about money than pleasing any of their consumers. My main reasons for leaving was the sheer amount of bugs in that game, the fact that they kept adding features to further overpower one particular class, they sucked just about any fun out of that game. Probably the biggest reason though was that I had harrasment issues with people in game which the GM's ignored completely.

>_>;

PWI's customer service is ten times that of FlyFF. I sent in an email and got a reply back two days later, in FlyFF people wait for weeks, even months for a response from customer service.

Well, development team is different from the GM team. Basically the developers never listened to any suggestions from the players or GM's or even hired enough GM's to run things properly. At the moment they just lost their CM, they're down to about 3 GM's for the entire game. People are waiting on email replies anywhere between 1 and 3 months.

The customer service is incredible on PWI O.O No ad bots or spammers, extremely fast replies to any problems and I hear you can even get help from GM's ingame.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Runescape/silkroad/9dragons/archlord/conquer online>which had to this day the best pvp in any game i've ever played...until the freaking bots and hacks ruined it all(brings tear to the eye remembering all the awesome fb duels)...now this,its a decent enough game for f2p i guess,but still looking for something that gave the adrenaline rush conquer did.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Well, development team is different from the GM team. Basically the developers never listened to any suggestions from the players or GM's or even hired enough GM's to run things properly. At the moment they just lost their CM, they're down to about 3 GM's for the entire game. People are waiting on email replies anywhere between 1 and 3 months.

The customer service is incredible on PWI O.O No ad bots or spammers, extremely fast replies to any problems and I hear you can even get help from GM's ingame.

I'm fully aware about the situation at FlyFF at the moment, I still log in to siege every week. They didn't "lose" their CM, she was moved to Luna. She wasn't a good CM nor gamemaster. I was actually the victim of one of her "bans without reason". She'd often say "I'm in a bad mood, watch yourself." And I know many people that got banned simply because she was in a "bad mood."

Yes the development team and GM team are different - but the GM team are responsible for answering emails and customer service. The development team fail just because they take out good content and replace it with rubbish useless stuff. ~_~ And it's not the development team that hire GM's. So...

Yeah the Customer Service is great here and yep, you can get help from GM's in game. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm fully aware about the situation at FlyFF at the moment, I still log in to siege every week. They didn't "lose" their CM, she was moved to Luna. She wasn't a good CM nor gamemaster. I was actually the victim of one of her "bans without reason". She'd often say "I'm in a bad mood, watch yourself." And I know many people that got banned simply because she was in a "bad mood."

Yes the development team and GM team are different - but the GM team are responsible for answering emails and customer service. The development team fail just because they take out good content and replace it with rubbish useless stuff. ~_~ And it's not the development team that hire GM's. So...

Yeah the Customer Service is great here and yep, you can get help from GM's in game. =]

Hmm, guess I have to agree on that, you make a good point.

Either way, that game's gone pretty much downhill. I'm rather glad I gave PWI a try ^_^
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came from SoS(secret of the Solstice)not a bad game but it had way to many problems.played this and decided i wanted to actually enjoy playing a game.its more like work on there hahahah.ign on sos was/is nasty3
    message me other ppl that moved over from there b:pleased
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fiesta >archlord>PWI
    theres 1 good thing about fiesta that i wish was in PWI and thats the kingdom questsXD
    only thing 2 look forward 2 inbetween boring grind fest
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    MTGO to Runecrack to MTGO to GuildWars to MTGO to WoW to MTGO to MY-EN to WoW to PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    fiesta >archlord>PWI
    theres 1 good thing about fiesta that i wish was in PWI and thats the kingdom questsXD
    only thing 2 look forward 2 inbetween boring grind fest
    yeah it would be nice to have Kingdom Quests here it would be so funb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i came to Pw from a long ( 6 months) MMO break. but before that, i actually played Fiesta for a while.
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated from Fiesta, to Runescape, to Last Chaos to this game.

Fiesta lags like hell, Runescape's a hole, Last Chaos is okay, and this is awsome!b:victory
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'll just say i was on FPS games.. then here after playing some MMO's i didn't last in because the community sucked (cabal) *cough* and My MMO track is too long for me to have to remember, But I did play RS :) ~.~lvl94 stopped playing years back. I don't know how anyone lvls passed 94 in the wilderness, on free servers when they still had pking xD

Anyways, I'm still into some FPS games, BUT! Yes so far this is a pretty nice game, community, customer service, Item mall that is accessable with IN-GAME money.. most games item mall are so expensive you'd have to spend your entire life trying to get money for a decent item. SO I'm happy abt that b:victory
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Valdea - Dreamweaver
    Valdea - Dreamweaver Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I liked to test out many many games. I started with Ragnarok, then moved on to Everquest I for a while, then my free trial ran out, so I tried Shayla, that mmo failed, so moved on to Cobal. That was good for a while then stumbled on to Perfect World because they had furries. b:laugh
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Maplestory for the winb:thanksb:victory
    b:shocked
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Astonia 3>Supreme Destiny>Dungeons and Dragons Online>Guild Wars>Fiesta>PW MY>Shiaya>PWI>Zhu Xian

On Fiesta I played on Bijou, was in Aoi No Kaze. I miss some of my guildies from there so much. Hassen, KingButters, FlashBang, Misa b:cry

Just wasnt enough content for me.

If you played on any of the other games and knew Catica that was me b:victory

I like PW for the graphics, TWs, and fashions, but I have to disagree and say they have some of the worst GMs, and Customer Service out of any of the games I have ever played in the past 9 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    worst GMs, and Customer Service out of any of the games I have ever played in the past 9 years.

Are you serious?

Personally, I don't have anything bad to say about any of the GM's/Customer Service.

What makes you say this?

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Are you serious?

Personally, I don't have anything bad to say about any of the GM's/Customer Service.

What makes you say this?

b:surrender

Im allowed my opinion and your allowed yours. You should leave it at that in light of having this thread closed which would be what would happen if GM actions are discussed.

I have been a GM myself and played numerous games, I stand by what I said. If you havent experienced it yet in this game just consider yourself lucky and go back to playing and hope you never do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    GMs rockb:dirty
    b:shocked
  • nitethief
    nitethief Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ive been bouncing from F2P to P2P games for a while ive found some good games like fiesta was fun but too laggy WoW was fun but too repetitve and no good content till over 100 dollars and months of play time.

so from what i see this game seems to be pretty cool but i just dont wanna download another game and play it to find out that i need to spend a months leveling then find out at higher lvl u need to spennd alot of real cash for the game to be fun. so is there any long timers out there with any advice?
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have migrated here from the russian version of the Everquest II, purely because it was P2P. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skellz - Sanctuary
    Skellz - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I've played many F2P including Fiestas, but, to me, this is the best F2P mmorpg out there. In Fiesta the GM's dont do their work as they should, every patch just makes the game worst and they just want you to buy from cash shop.

The only thing I dont like too much about this game is the GMs involvement in the game. I've never seen them in the chat and kind of let everyone do what they want. Still, to me this is a great F2P matching or even better than some P2P.

So, tell your friends about PW!!!b:laugh
  • Azlin - Sanctuary
    Azlin - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Guild Wars which is comparably fun with this game, if i had Guild Wars in my hand, i would not be able to decide on which to play, Perfect World or Guild Wars :S
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Fiesta was cool for a while, but it got dull quick. I'm loving this game though! I'm level 48 now and only just hit the grinding woes, and even that's not that bad (really only b/c my friend just started a new BM and I'm waiting for him to level before I continue my quests). I've played enough other MMO's to know that this one, while not quite perfect, is the best thing out there.
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from FFXI. In terms of fun, story, setting, gameplay depth, and GM/Developer relations with the players, FFXI easily beats PWI. Its community was a lot less annoying, too, although whenever people congregate in large groups, there's always going to be idiots, and it had its fair share.

PWI's only benefit is PVP, and the fact that it's free. At the very least it's run more smoothly than some of the other god-awful F2P MMOs, but when you're used to GM responses that take under 45 minutes to process, and servers that only go down once every few months for massive, game-changing updates (with the devs actually listening to the player base on how to improve the game), PWI really can't compare.

I tried WoW for about a month; it's more boring than PWI.

F2P MMOs are always content- and gameplay-lite, though, and I don't expect much from this game to begin with.
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from RAN online... and also FLYff
  • Tuiki - Heavens Tear
    Tuiki - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Fiesta...very fail game IMO... Compared to PWI, its leagues better...

My boring 4 cents.
    Is it so hard to write correct English...? b:surrender
  • Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear
    Jayson_fall - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I came from Guild Wars which is comparably fun with this game, if i had Guild Wars in my hand, i would not be able to decide on which to play, Perfect World or Guild Wars :S

I came for GW, too. And I agree it's a very good game. A lot of PvPers got sick of it, but I was all PvE so it didn't bother me.

I haven't actually "left" GW, have about seven lvl 20 toons, one of which has done all 3 games and the expansion. But after playing it for three years, it just got stale. I imagine their GW2 will be very similar to PW.
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Holy **** I came from Fiesta.

That Revert kid is my hoe, too.

I was booyah8876 on Teva server.

I hate that other game, now though... I'll stick with PW. I love this game. b:cute
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    RuneScape > Guild Wars > Back to RS > PW

Guild Wars is a good game, but in the "Prophecies" areas, you are pretty much stuck squadding with "runners" who charge you a fee for running the mission for you or moochers who purposely die right away so they don't have to do any work during the mission but still get xp. I quit because I got stuck at a spot where I couldn't do anymore missions with just my "Eye of the North" heros and henchmen.

RuneScape is pretty much the outhouse of MOGs. Since it doesn't require a software download (only Java and a web browser) the community has an extremely high population of very young children, many as young as 7 or 8 years old. As an adult, it's often necessary to turn chat off completely just to avoid going insane with rage at 10 year old kids who obviously have other things on their mind during spelling class trying to be e-gangstas.

I like PW because if downloading, installing and patching a game client is too difficult for you, then I won't have to put up with your idiocy in game. And I think the cash shop probably keeps a lot of the kids away too. I could do without a lot of the coin sinks though. Seems like the game economy is too dependent on real world money. A decent game developer should be able to maintain a stable virtual economy even if people aren't spending as much money in the cash shop ... like if there is a recession in the real world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Caelir - Heavens Tear
    Caelir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hm, I have a long MMO history lol.... it started with Runescape around 2002. I played that for over about two years, with a month break in between. When Guild Wars came out, I got it and then played that for awhile, but kept going back to RS in between.

From there, in an order I forget, I went from trying out some MMO's and playing others for weeks/months at a time. Games I played for at least a month, in no particular order except how I remember them (lol), range from Risk Your Life 2:Incomplete Union, 9Dragons, FlyFF, Deicide, ArchLord, GunZ: The Duel, Rakion, all the other Guild Wars that came out, 2Moons, and an FPS called WolfenStein:Enemy Territory.

Games I tried out but didn't stick with were Dungeon Runners, Knight Online, Ether Saga, MapleStory, Rappelz, Space Cowboy Online, ExSteel, MU Online.

PWI is by far the best, and most addictive, MMO that I have EVER played. It actually got me to spend money on an online game, with the exception of Runescape which I sadly payed membership for.

Still waiting to try out Aion and Twelve Sky 2!
  • Isathara - Sanctuary
    Isathara - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I migrated here from Guild Wars, like many others.
    I was lvl 19.. D=
    (But my dog killed the disc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Luminary] Is looking for members, and I'm looking for friends! <3 -PM Me In game!-