The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• Foxy_pet - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_pet - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yes he has tried to verify and then ate some cookies and defrag and clean up....he removed the program and is re installing now...see how that goes. fyi this started just after the patch yet i am having no issues.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Has anyone seen Chiah the Dancer lately? I sure haven't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2009
    Chiah is at a dance competition at the Archosaur Arena right now. She'll be back as soon as she and Patrick Swayze win Best Couple. ;)
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For real, though. I wasted a crystal and two of my friends' time because she forgot to leave a note -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's not bugged. The stones are uncommon to obtain so you just have to keep killing the enchanters util you get them.

When I weant back on and started killing the enchanters again, I started getting the orange stones every 1 - 2 kills on average. Strange, this sort of thing has never happened before.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sol_ - Dreamweaver
    Sol_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I can not go with the w, a, s or d keys. I can not fly up or down with the space or z keys.
    Help
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    verifying now thanks xD hope it works :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    still no luck...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Krisztinafox - Heavens Tear
    Krisztinafox - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am posting here to ask if COF room 1 is now PK enabled, mainly because as soon I ported in, like 5min ago, this Boysie(in white name, with swords) pk me, as you can see I am not in pk mode. Is that a bug or is it normal now ?
    Thank You for your time!!
    SS: 20090501004203v.png

Best Regards.

Errr, posted in the wrong section. my bad. move this post plz
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    yea so i want use w a s or d can go up or down while flying nor swimming and already verified. i hate new patchs >.< always problems :P so any help here without havin to reinstall the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bascillisk - Heavens Tear
    Bascillisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well i auto patched this evening, hit start and got a system error saying that element client has encounterd and error and needs to close. so i downloaded the patch manualy and now after i hit start and i get a bug report thing that i sent back with email was wondering if im a special case or are we getting alot of this problem i know you guys are prolly busy but a fix for this problem would be nice thank you.

p.s. having withdrawls
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Bascillisk please try a verify from the launcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I think this was a cash shop glitch.
    I bought 9 gold at 121,500 each, because it was cheapest price, and then bought another 6 for 122,000 to get the charm packs. But when I went back to withdraw my remaining money and gold, I only got 9 gold. I lost ~750k; I know I have no proof but this is really weird :x
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I aqpologize if another have posted this. This is a "bug" generated by the zoom feature patch.

The new zoom feature when used in dungeons with roof (like TT) makes my click activate on the roof instead of the floor or a mob. This might apply to main world roofs as well (i don't know, maybe like outside fb51 and such?).

1. Can you remove collission detection from mouseclicks on all dungeon roofs, so we can fully enjoy the new zoom feature and not remove it from dungeons (i love the feature too much to loose it) b:victory. In main world we just have to live with the few roofs there is, not much of a problem here. TNX for a great feature.

2. Can you plz fix the pathing issue of air pets (Petite Sawfly) when attacking land ranged mobs (archers, mages), b:beg
    A good place to test if you have succeded are the archers outside & north of Allies Camp. It's strange when you know how many venos uses this pet, that this have not been fixed ages ago (around the end of beta perhaps).
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • legionca
    legionca Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am a lvl 19 Elf and need to collect a Celestial Sprite to completemy quest. All I have to do is mine it like a maufacturing item(pig ore). This "Map Data Out of Phase with the Server's," issue won't allow me to collect it so I can't complete Cultivation Quest Lvl 19. Please help with this.b:sad / Updated 05.03.09 Because of this, it also cuts off resurrection, subsequent spells, and future Spiritual Cultivation Quests(Lvl 24+). / Final Update 05.04.09 ~I'm a tard~ They're right, the problem I had was in my head... sorry bout that ^^
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    Phaetal - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I turned in three quests and didn't receive the EXP for them, i get points from killing mobs and such but the Quests don't apply the points. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phaetal - Lost City
    Phaetal - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the problem seems to have fixed itself... or maybe a very sneaky GM fixed it, either way... all better now.. hmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Glaedr - Dreamweaver_1257034394
    Glaedr - Dreamweaver_1257034394 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was out killing mobs, and saw this guy who was real low on HP. So I, being the Cleric that heals every random stranger I see, tried to heal him. But I kept healing myself instead, even though I'd clicked on him! Any help? b:sad

EDIT: Resolved. Please delete :)
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i wanted to decompose some genesis pants (3*) to mirage but it says that i will only get 1mirage for in instead of 3mirage like it's supposed to (according to pwdatabase) i also have to pay 15k to decompose to one mirage so something isn't right
  • Khali_s - Sanctuary
    Khali_s - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bug here.
    I opened my supply pack thingie lvl 10 and received the fantasy fruit, but after clicking on it I got neither the exp nor the spirit reward. A fantasy fruit quest appeared in my quest log under normal, but had no instructions. I waited and waited to see if anything happened but nothing went on. Unable to do anything else I trashed the quest. A friend that was playing with me used the fruit and received the reward, so I asume mine was bugged...I really wanted that reward, so if there is no way for me to get it fine, but it was pretty disappointing.
  • XtinkX - Sanctuary
    XtinkX - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the duke said there were wraiths at hidden orchid, so i teleport there only to find no wraiths at all and a bunch of people waiting there complaining...
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It seems some people are taking advantage of the PK bug in the beginning of the Cube of fate on Sanctuary I herd from several Faction mates that some Ferril jerk was taking advantage of this minor bug. By attacking and killing robe wearers.b:sad
    it's really disturbing to hear about greefers really if they want to PK put on PK or go to a freaking PK server... Which I hope to hear the option of server switching being enabled...
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah even if ur blue named if u in the begining part of cube of fate (where u just entered from adventure assistant) that ur free game for pk which is totally sucky for people who just wanna pve and dont carry dolls as much as pk servers. I hope that gms will allow people to take screenshots of the offenders abusing this glitch, submit a ticket, and GM will ban the offenders for abusing a glitch.
  • Anarande - Sanctuary
    Anarande - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have problems with my spells on my cleric. Usually they damage around 700-900. But something happened and now they're down to about the half of that. It happened once before, but it fixed itself again. I don't know how. But this time it's not working. I've tried loads of things. I've tried to go back to a trainer to learn a higher skill, but I already have the highest. I tried to switch to another character and back, and then to restart the game entierly. Still it doesn't work.
    I haven't forgotten any buff or something like that, since I haven't got any. Not yet, because I'm only level 26.
    It's quite annoying that I'm damaging as much as my level 14 wizard. And I have real problems killing any monster in my level, so I can't do any quests.
    Do you have any idea of what happened? Or what I should do to fix it?

Since I'm not getting any answer, I'll post this again.
  • logikbomb
    logikbomb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Resolved pls delete
  • h1meyou
    h1meyou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yeah even if ur blue named if u in the begining part of cube of fate (where u just entered from adventure assistant) that ur free game for pk which is totally sucky for people who just wanna pve and dont carry dolls as much as pk servers. I hope that gms will allow people to take screenshots of the offenders abusing this glitch, submit a ticket, and GM will ban the offenders for abusing a glitch.

What he said.
    Fix the damn bug by the next update or dont blame me for pking others too.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Bug here.
    I opened my supply pack thingie lvl 10 and received the fantasy fruit, but after clicking on it I got neither the exp nor the spirit reward. A fantasy fruit quest appeared in my quest log under normal, but had no instructions. I waited and waited to see if anything happened but nothing went on. Unable to do anything else I trashed the quest. A friend that was playing with me used the fruit and received the reward, so I asume mine was bugged...I really wanted that reward, so if there is no way for me to get it fine, but it was pretty disappointing.

I had the same problem also ... I consumed the fruit and nothing happened. It disappeared with no bonus to experience.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • myoni
    myoni Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I finished the cube for my 2nd time but didn't get the final and in my inventory is a Disabled cog of fate o.0....and then was teleported to the lottery room w/o getting the exp.
  • myoni
    myoni Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    the final reward *
  • chrono1988
    chrono1988 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ok gm here is 1 4 ya fb 59 bug at last boss i talked to the piller and nla bla bla but when we killed the boss i still have the quest and didnt get no exp from it just wonderin if it will be fixed any time soon?????? plz and thank u
This discussion has been closed.