Genie Expansion

Options
13»

Comments

• jojoban
    jojoban Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

3. Other classes can solo grind without the need for a pet; veno cannot do anything without the pet. Its like being squad dependent -always.

6. Have you ever played a veno? I have both the herc and the 'nix, and I am not a god of a player. If you are getting your **** kicked constantly by venos, then it is you who sucks and not the veno that is OP. Your failure as a gamer is your own and it is not the GM's responsibility to cater your to your inabilities.

-KillaBee_

That may be partially or fully true for some venos but as a heavy armored foxform veno I am quite capable without a pet by my side. With my debuffs and leech I have taken out barbs and BMs in PVP too (and no, I don't own any legendary pets). Foxform venos are actually tailored towards PVP with alot of their skills. Seems more a case of have you played any type of veno OTHER than a pure mage veno?
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Actually, in the new upcoming expansion, players do not have to purchase Genie's. All players can attain them through the completion of an in-game quest.

Where do I get the quest? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    2nd skill listed in what the GMs posted, I got the translated skills of the genies that were posted on the chinese site, and there is no blood clot mentioned there, nothing that cures bleed. There is something that makes you immune to sleep though, I hope that helps with flesh ream too.

great immunity to sleep now people can kick cleric **** more just what I needed
  • RedSpeller - Sanctuary
    RedSpeller - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Where do I get the quest? b:cute
    Genie FAQ
    Your answer is at the First line of the First post of this thread?
    To lazy do press search button I presume?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StatusQuO - Harshlands
    StatusQuO - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Genie FAQ
    Your answer is at the First line of the First post of this thread?
    To lazy do press search button I presume?
    So...lets sum...

Genies will only kick **** if u are high lvl (because of the 1sp = 5exp transfer) cuz u can lvl them faster (including penalty)...

40% of chars exp, is a lot...so it will be like playing a second char, 60% faster (actualy with penalty - the percentage goes up...kinda) (if u are low lvl - not recommended to lvl ur genie because u prolly need to lvl ur self and not stay a newbie)

genie is one more think to worry, even tho u don't need to feed them and all...
    plus, random stats = lots of mirage stones spent (unless u r lucky and get the kind of genie u want at first)

did i missed smth
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Can I put my genie in a bottle?
  • Livlovelaugh - Lost City
    Livlovelaugh - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont know. But i'm pretty sure you can have more than 1 genie. Not much official news is out on genies yet.

You cant drop genies! Little sad of me to notice but on the loading page's it comes up in the loading bars lol :D
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i've seen all classes and i dont see how a veno is more powerful then the rest every class has their own special area and set up it depends on how the player sets up his or her own character on how it turns out don't blaim the GM's because you think your character is weak and has issues the veno's pet acually balances them out more cause once you take the pet away they no where near as strong or able to be hit as much as the other classes. So don't dis the GM's cause You have issues also this genie thing seems really cool and sounds fun i like it b:pleased should be fun i'm sure i'll live without the one thing Veno's can't use i think it should be fun seeing the one thing winged elves can do with them only b:thanks ty for the new toy i look forward to playing with them b:laugh b:chuckle
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    goldhouse wrote: »
    Can I put my genie in a bottle?
    b:chuckle
    thats cute XD