[Enrage] is calling out the following guilds..

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cat, instead of trying to argue the difference between one faction retreating and another, give some reasons why Radiance should attack or defend against Enrage.
    I think Cat went to bed. Stop pressing F5 and go to sleep. There will be responses, I promise. b:surrender

Lol ty defected. Yes even mean evil people like me have to sleep occasionally.

And I believe I already stated in another post I dont care if rad shows up in the future. Im tired of the excuses and what not. Dont show up, I'll happily take your land and enjoy my weekend faster with the hopes that another guild will soon take it from us that actually is willing to fight for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009

i dont hate you cat infact i love you b:dirty

Anyway so why dont Enrage just attack adn take all lands as i said, so far you have attacked Rad, or you going to keep on attacking Rad untill there gone then face evo etc, cuz if you least face evo etc now.. wont you least get some sort of fight?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i dont hate you cat infact i love you b:dirty

Anyway so why dont Enrage just attack adn take all lands as i said, so far you have attacked Rad, or you going to keep on attacking Rad untill there gone then face evo etc, cuz if you least face evo etc now.. wont you least get some sort of fight?

Theres 2 things that come into play with who we attack. First and probably most important It is a guild vote.

We do want a fight and a challange but for me you have to think about the future too and whats going to put you in a good position for fights and challanges in the future and just not now.

Radiance was the second strongest guild, Triad might be now, we wil have to see.

Before when we started attacking Rad, some people did want to attack Triad and wipe them off the map. But what would have been the point? At the time we would have knocked a small guild off the map, Rad would have continued to gain lands, and run from us and nothing would have changed.

By us leaving Triads alone hopefully they have now built themselves into a force to be reckoned with. So not only will they provide a challange for Rad, will provide a challange for us too.

Same thing goes for evo. Why wipe them off the map or take their lands when they only own 8. Leaving them alone allows them to become stronger and provide more challanging TWs in the future. And from what I hear they are growing quite nicely and picked up some more members this week as well. I think by the time we do get to them they will be a great opponent and we wont just be running over them like we did last month. What use would it be to take them down? Yes Im sure they would provide a fight but for how long?

Bottom line is most guilds on the map cant afford to loose the land they have like Radiance can and still be a TW competitor.

Rad owns 20+ lands. They arent willing to even fight us to keep some of them. I mean seriously who doesnt even defend against loosing a lvl 1 territory. If we keep on Rad, other guilds have the chance to continue to get stronger so they can be more of a challange to use in the future.

Rad will also eventually go against a wall they cant get past and have to stop running from us, and I think it will be triads this weekend. Weakening Rad and their lands gives opportunity for other guilds to get on the map, especially if they keep pounding them like they did the other weekend.

I know rad loves to scream how jealous we were. I wasnt jealous. i was happy. Guilds are finally working to together and seeing the potiental there can be in mass attacks. i think if they continue they will overcome Rad and start gaining some land and new guilds on the map.

While it may suck for us now, I know we are setting things up for a much better and more challanging TW map for the future, and Im fine with that. Doesnt mean Im not going to give Rad a hard time for being wusses either :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Very well put Cat. Seriously, I will look forward to the day I meet you on the field. I still need to gain like 10 more levels though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok with this post i correct my last statement :d triad CAN attack enrage XD

but for now we're not thinking about enrage yet, but dream weaver port >_>

few more weeks and maybe you'll get your TW b:victory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think Cat went to bed. Stop pressing F5 and go to sleep. There will be responses, I promise. b:surrender
    Witty come back, if not for the 6 hours of pleasant sleep I had between my posts, I might have done more than give you a broad sneer and a muttered "****ing moron." Ah, F5 is refresh, always nice to pick up tech-tips from an online deviant.

And I believe I already stated in another post I dont care if rad shows up in the future. Im tired of the excuses and what not. Dont show up, I'll happily take your land and enjoy my weekend faster with the hopes that another guild will soon take it from us that actually is willing to fight for it.
    You still understand nothing. No faction is going to take land from you as long as you are so firmly on the top. As with Radiance at their height, you'll continue to grow unopposed, where the fights will be among the less powerful factions.

Attacking Radiance helps other factions get on the map? How absurd. If things continue, Enrage will push back Radiance and Radiance will push every other faction off the map. It would have gone the same way with RoC earlier. As Radiance kept biting off their tail, RoC kept taking lands from other territories. Radiance grew, RoC maintained, and practically every other faction lost. The only thing that prevented that was the dissolution of RoC, and the core of Radiance members that left to form Enrage.

Superpowers are only beaten internally, when the strength is dispersed. Enrage never beat Radiance at it's height, it absorbed a significant portion of Radiance's own strength, and then struck back against it as it was declining. If Enrage maintains all the power it has acquired, it is unlikely they'll ever be pushed back or even stopped for quite some time.

If you want to help other factions emerge, there's nothing better Enrage could do then disperse their power, which seems to be happening. Radiance declined and much of it's strength went to other factions, so if Enrage follows suite now, the landscape of power will move from superpowers to become multipolar.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Perhaps Enrage will attack Rad this week, along with Triad and PWXchange.My bet is they'd go to PWXchange and none of the others.b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Witty come back, if not for the 6 hours of pleasant sleep I had between my posts, I might have done more than give you a broad sneer and a muttered "****ing moron." Ah, F5 is refresh, always nice to pick up tech-tips from an online deviant.

You still understand nothing. No faction is going to take land from you as long as you are so firmly on the top. As with Radiance at their height, you'll continue to grow unopposed, where the fights will be among the less powerful factions.

Attacking Radiance helps other factions get on the map? How absurd. If things continue, Enrage will push back Radiance and Radiance will push every other faction off the map. It would have gone the same way with RoC earlier. As Radiance kept biting off their tail, RoC kept taking lands from other territories. Radiance grew, RoC maintained, and practically every other faction lost. The only thing that prevented that was the dissolution of RoC, and the core of Radiance members that left to form Enrage.

Superpowers are only beaten internally, when the strength is dispersed. Enrage never beat Radiance at it's height, it absorbed a significant portion of Radiance's own strength, and then struck back against it as it was declining. If Enrage maintains all the power it has acquired, it is unlikely they'll ever be pushed back or even stopped for quite some time.

If you want to help other factions emerge, there's nothing better Enrage could do then disperse their power, which seems to be happening. Radiance declined and much of it's strength went to other factions, so if Enrage follows suite now, the landscape of power will move from superpowers to become multipolar.

You can sit there and say I understand nothing, when you sit in a guild who still owns 20+ land, who ISNT showing up to their TWs when they think they will lose, and ISNT doing a damn thing to get other guilds on the map.

You guys want to cry to get us to leave you alone for what? So YOU can continue to attack weaker guilds and take THEIR land? So YOU can continue to grow and own MORE land? Tell me just what purpose that serves?

If we stop attacking you are you going to stop attacking the smaller guilds? Nope. SO basically you want us to attack the smaller guilds too and help you wipe them off the map faster.. Yeah that really helps..

Pfftt..... Ill say it for a third time...Dont show up, I'll happily take your land and enjoy my weekend faster with the hopes that another guild will soon take it from us that actually is willing to fight for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ROTFLMAO

This is funny stuff b:laugh
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Radiance was the second strongest guild, Triad might be now, we wil have to see.

I wouldnt even define a strongest faction on this server atm. All factions are struggling and your still labeling to be the strongest? You have no idea what the other factions are like now.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Very true Enrage has no idea what the "so called" #2 faction is like, its hard to find out when they dont turn up for TW b:chuckle

Triad will obviously be stronger now that they have taken in some high level pk loving players. This is why some think they may very well be second strongest on the server now.

Theres only 1 way to find out if Enrage is still strongest and thats to attack us or show up and defend if we attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Very true Enrage has no idea what the "so called" #2 faction is like, its hard to find out when they dont turn up for TW b:chuckle

Triad will obviously be stronger now that they have taken in some high level pk loving players. This is why some think they may very well be second strongest on the server now.

Theres only 1 way to find out if Enrage is still strongest and thats to attack us or show up and defend if we attack.

What she said b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle Well you know me. Im always willing to find out lol.
  • Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear
    Hexualhealin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Aesthor! *waves shiny badge at*
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You can sit there and say I understand nothing, when you sit in a guild who still owns 20+ land, who ISNT showing up to their TWs when they think they will lose, and ISNT doing a damn thing to get other guilds on the map.

You guys want to cry to get us to leave you alone for what? So YOU can continue to attack weaker guilds and take THEIR land? So YOU can continue to grow and own MORE land? Tell me just what purpose that serves?

If we stop attacking you are you going to stop attacking the smaller guilds? Nope. SO basically you want us to attack the smaller guilds too and help you wipe them off the map faster.. Yeah that really helps..

Pfftt..... Ill say it for a third time...Dont show up, I'll happily take your land and enjoy my weekend faster with the hopes that another guild will soon take it from us that actually is willing to fight for it.
    *shakes head* Damn, you didn't read a word I wrote... you really aren't able to see things but through a faction-tinted lense...
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    btw this is how Enrage ask permission to Zhen b:chuckle

zhenasking.jpg

you tell me how strong they are after lol
  • Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear
    Gryff_Mizrym - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hehe. I was just joking around with Element, which is why you should have included the rest of the conversation, but that would have ruined an excellent piece of propaganda you have there though. b:chuckle Nyte was zhenning in PK which you should absolutely never do, and Element went to farm him. She did nothing wrong and hopefully he learned not to zhen in PK because it hurts your whole squad. If a Triad member was zhenning white name I assure Enrage or another PK group would be all over farming that individual. So what have we learned today kids? Don't zhen in PK mode because it is a detriment to your health, and the EXP of your party.
    As for the strongest guild on the server, I would have to agree with Forb, since Enrage lost several high members, it is unknown if we still possess our status as strongest guild on the server. Can't wait for the weekend. b:thanks
    Founder of the Interstellar Dinosaur Theorem.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I really don't get it, Radiance let little guilds have land, suddenly there's a huge uproar about them shielding undeserving. Radiance takes land from the little guilds, suddenly there's an uproar about then bullying little guilds. Radiance expands and gets more land, suddenly there's an uproar about how Radiance is too big and dominating the server. Radiance loses a few lands and suddenly there's an uproar about how Radiance are unwilling to defend their land.

Maybe it's the blind discrimination at work?

Cat, please provide some quotes or at least a reference when making accusations, "I know rad loves to scream how jealous we were", Radiance is a name under which people banded together, it couldn't scream anymore than a rock can sing. But what else should I expect from the queen of straw men?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

Cat, please provide some quotes or at least a reference when making accusations, "I know rad loves to scream how jealous we were", Radiance is a name under which people banded together, it couldn't scream anymore than a rock can sing. But what else should I expect from the queen of straw men?

Its not worth my time to go back through posts and try to quote everyone. You know its there and so does everyone else. But what else should I expect from the King of pickles? (yeah your insult sounded that lame as well)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Hehe. I was just joking around with Element, which is why you should have included the rest of the conversation, but that would have ruined an excellent piece of propaganda you have there though. b:chuckle Nyte was zhenning in PK which you should absolutely never do, and Element went to farm him. She did nothing wrong and hopefully he learned not to zhen in PK because it hurts your whole squad. If a Triad member was zhenning white name I assure Enrage or another PK group would be all over farming that individual. So what have we learned today kids? Don't zhen in PK mode because it is a detriment to your health, and the EXP of your party.
    As for the strongest guild on the server, I would have to agree with Forb, since Enrage lost several high members, it is unknown if we still possess our status as strongest guild on the server. Can't wait for the weekend. b:thanks

pretty sure that's why i zhened yesterday in Hell white name and no enrage showed up the whole ****ing time. Gotta "TRY really hard to find them nowaday" most or hem have fun 2vs5 other white name in SP and when its 6vs6 they just hug safe zone
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Aesthor! *waves shiny badge at*

YOU! GET BACK OVER HERE! *pewpew*

And oh yea, it's so easy to point fingers when one guild hops and an exception happens to them. I mean, wow, how many people out there can even get into heaven or hell, let alone go there randomly just to PK someone. Heck any 89+ person in any guild can go there, zhen for an hour, luck out by encountering no white names, and claim that everyone is too chicken to come. May or may not be true, but not a very valid base for an argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    YOU! GET BACK OVER HERE! *pewpew*

And oh yea, it's so easy to point fingers when one guild hops and an exception happens to them. I mean, wow, how many people out there can even get into heaven or hell, let alone go there randomly just to PK someone. Heck any 89+ person in any guild can go there, zhen for an hour, luck out by encountering no white names, and claim that everyone is too chicken to come. May or may not be true, but not a very valid base for an argument.

there were beeing blue name enrage withing my party LOL
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Then it's pretty obvious why no one Pked or tried to PK you. They don't want to **** over a guildie's zhen o.o Sounds normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage has good TW strat. I've seen the recent Radiance TW strat , one word for it , fail. I'm not sure why Enrage is so sure that they are still the #1. If the new Triad pull out a good TW strat , they might be the new #1.
    Remember RoC vs TE? TE has like double the number of 80+ compared to RoC but RoC still beat them due to superior strat and skill/experience of players.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Enrage has good TW strat. I've seen the recent Radiance TW strat , one word for it , fail. I'm not sure why Enrage is so sure that they are still the #1. If the new Triad pull out a good TW strat , they might be the new #1.
    Remember RoC vs TE? TE has like double the number of 80+ compared to RoC but RoC still beat them due to superior strat and skill/experience of players.

Ah, the good ol' days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I think the whole Enrage is still #1 thing is said by other players. I personally don't know who is the strongest guild on the server right now. Heck, it might be Enrage, Caesar, Radiance, or Triad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The closer the gap between the top 2 or even top 3 or 4 guilds the better. I couldn't think of a better scenario than to have territories two and fro between factions, based on weekly performance rather than trade agreements.
    edited April 2009
    Its not worth my time to go back through posts and try to quote everyone. You know its there and so does everyone else. But what else should I expect from the King of pickles? (yeah your insult sounded that lame as well)

I doubt its actually there which is why I asked for the proof. If you can't get it then don't try to use it as a point, pure and simple.

So you agree that you are the queen of straw men?
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I doubt its actually there which is why I asked for the proof. If you can't get it then don't try to use it as a point, pure and simple.

So you agree that you are the queen of straw men?

Ok well I am bored enough to have at least pulled up one example for you b:laugh

"Originally Posted by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    Cat, I really don't know what your problem is. But Rawthorne just so happens to be a highly intelligent individual. I'm not here to hate on you or Enrage but it seems that you, the people of Enrage, are a bit jealous that we managed to pull off 19 victories in one weekend when you, the people of Enrage, walked away with a FREE land so to say. So, please stop the QQ'ing of us not showing up when in fact Enrage had the better end of the stick. You got a new land, which means more income, which then means bigger paychecks every week. No fighting saved you charm usage and repair costs. All of these finances can be saved and used at a later date for the battle that you all are waiting for. Good things come to those that wait, now the question is, can Enrage actually be that patient?"

If the server takes too long to come back up I'll start adding another one every 15 mins....oh and on a side note I noticed KP used the term "straw-men" when trying to insult Cat, a term used constantly in posts by Sonnestark when he debates with Cat. Coincidence or is there a deeper truth here we are missing *x-file music*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    What's this? 2 people making an observation coming to the same conclusion? Must be a conspiracy!