[Enrage] is calling out the following guilds..

poopie
poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Etherblade (West)
That's right kiddies. Enrage is calling out these so-called "TW Guilds" !

It's time to put up or shut up.

The following are being called to bid on Enrage Wednesday-Thursday: Triad, Evolution, "TheEmpire"<-LMAO, SenS[can't spell the whole guild name], Radiance, EIYSIUM, Ultra, OdinBlade, Enlighten, plus any guilds who max refund sits at 180mil. You guys call yourself a TW guild but I don't see action/bidding.

Don't consider yourself one if you can't put in the bid and face the best on the server. You want Enrage to go down? I send a challenge to the guilds mentioned/more to all bid on Enrage Wednesday-Thursday ; your of course bound to have someone win. Who's knows? Maybe Clunker goes EMO and quits in the frustration. Maybe Defected's QQ finally ends.

So kiddies in conclusion, if you read this tell the guilds to read this thread. Heck, even if you aren't in those guilds tell them on WorldChat, to get on Enrage or your not a TW faction !

You want respect for your guild/and from the server? Here's your chance. b:surrender
Post edited by poopie on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not that I dont want to be bid on, by all means please bid on us, but the OP isnt even in Enrage lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ULTRA isn't even a TW guild. We TW for fun, not for profit. A few dozen of our more TW-focused players left once we lost our land, so now we're busy rebuilding and having fun.

Expect to see us TW again, because it's awesome, but don't go around calling us a TW faction please. ^__^
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what about that Ceasar faction, they think of themselves as TW, but only took on a realy weak Elysium
  • bolvork
    bolvork Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what about that Ceasar faction, they think of themselves as TW, but only took on a realy weak Elysium

With the land Caesar now has, the only guild they could attack is Rad.
    IGN: Slitt
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    enrage needs to stop acting tough I remember a post saying enrage is what rad was supposed to be but you guys are a wanna be roc honestly stop talking on the forums and play the game
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol what's funny to me is that Rad is kinda pulling an RoC. When RoC was getting attacked Rad went for them and RoC didn't defend against Rad. Now the former RoC members are talkin **** about Rad for doing the same thing RoC did in the past. The only thing though is that Hong wanted Evo off the map (and Im sure so did some of the RoC members as well), but I dont know the motivation for Rad on Triad...unless it's just for the level 2 land compensation for losing 1000K. Let's just see what happens this week b:victory
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    NaturalSin, with that composed and well thought-out message, I can't even ignite a spark to flame you.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage disbanded and has about 50 players left. Go nuts and attack them.

Then, enjoy your victories with copious amounts of high fives and buttslapping for bringing down the evil faction.

And wonder what the server could have been...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol XD

sorry but how do u expect triad or ceasar to attack u guys? XD ==> we can't :p we're surrounded by radiance :^)

just keep on attacking radiance and take away their land b:pleased

they need to start attacking u guys sometime o_O

they'll just keep running from u guys t'ill you own the whole map ^_^ :^)
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Rumors:

Enrage split into Orion and Memories and some of Enrage went to Triad?

Hmm..

So Enrage + Orion + Memories + Triad will go hard for Radiance this weekend.

Oh yeah, Caesar wants to expand too so they will do too - very interesting, yes? I'm guessing the whole server will go after Radiance again - let's just hope time doesn't kill the surge. b:surrender
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage disbanded and has about 50 players left. Go nuts and attack them.

Then, enjoy your victories with copious amounts of high fives and buttslapping for bringing down the evil faction.

And wonder what the server could have been...

b:chuckle Sounds like a bait to me. I'm sure your guys are alive and well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    enrage needs to stop acting tough I remember a post saying enrage is what rad was supposed to be but you guys are a wanna be roc honestly stop talking on the forums and play the game

Hey Sticky, hows things ?
    You shouldn't skim so much, the 2nd post clearly explains that whoever started this thread isn't from Enrage, and as per the norm most of what you read here is gathered on misconception and a total lack of fact, it's more amusing to let it ride than to correct it however.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im good killer, and you? and yea i know a couple people dont speak for all, like when me and please were together :), that was a bit wild. but keep a tighter rope, so to speak, around your members, talking trash always comes back, whethere you believe in karma or not. it even came back to bite me in the ****, i know it did..... i just have to figure out how...... :(
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lol what's funny to me is that Rad is kinda pulling an RoC. When RoC was getting attacked Rad went for them and RoC didn't defend against Rad. Now the former RoC members are talkin **** about Rad for doing the same thing RoC did in the past. The only thing though is that Hong wanted Evo off the map (and Im sure so did some of the RoC members as well), but I dont know the motivation for Rad on Triad...unless it's just for the level 2 land compensation for losing 1000K. Let's just see what happens this week b:victory

This is what happens when people talk about stuff when they have no idea whats going on.

RoC ONLY didnt show up for wars with Radiance when they were being TRIPLE TEAMED, and Radiance refused to wait on them.

Radiance doesnt show up for Enrage wars even if they are only fighting 1 other guild and Enrage HAS WAITED on them before to even finish other wars first and Rad still didnt show.

Theres a BIG difference in RoC and Rad behavior. RoC didnt defend because they had no choice. Rad just doesnt show up because they dont like to loose. It doesnt matter if they are fighting anyone else or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle Sounds like a bait to me. I'm sure your guys are alive and well.

You know if you people would actually bother to read the server rankings you could sound a lot more like you actually know whats going on before you post.

Lets see 5 days ago Enrage had 18 people in the top 50. Now they have 11.

Triads had 1 person in the top 50. Now they have 7. Memories who was just made even have 2.

Radiance had 8 and now they have 11.

You can see some obvious moving around just by looking at what the top 50 are doing. And see which guilds have lost and gained TOP members. And you can bet if the top members are moving around there are lower level ones following them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea RoC were attacked same time by legion evo and rad but if u ppl havent noticed rad has lost like half of their high lvl TW ppl so do u think that they come with lvl75 ppl against triad and enrage same time since week ago triad vs rad was 3 hrs so that should already tell that they dont have enough ppl since all left for enrage or made new guild :)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    and why do you think Roc had a full guild?

On most TW nights RoC had 80-120 MAX on line. against 3 guilds you do the math, yet they still went to at least 2 of them every time and would have went to rad if rad waited as well.

So yeah RoC was only sending 40-60 people to each TW. So try another excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is what happens when people talk about stuff when they have no idea whats going on.

RoC ONLY didnt show up for wars with Radiance when they were being TRIPLE TEAMED, and Radiance refused to wait on them.

Radiance doesnt show up for Enrage wars even if they are only fighting 1 other guild and Enrage HAS WAITED on them before to even finish other wars first and Rad still didnt show.

Theres a BIG difference in RoC and Rad behavior. RoC didnt defend because they had no choice. Rad just doesnt show up because they dont like to loose. It doesnt matter if they are fighting anyone else or not.

*sigh* a flamer who just talks **** about anything and anyone. You guys flamed Rad when they didn't show up to war when they had 19 wars going on. And you say that's not the same thing? Last week yeah I can understand what you're talking about. You say I don't know what I'm talking about...this coming from the person who said Evolution and Legion were still allied when Legion decided to attack Evolution when Evo was being attacked by 4-5 guilds every week. I could understand where you were coming from but don't talk **** when you yourself are full of sh**. My point was that RoC lost 1 land...gained one. I think that Rad is trying to do the same. I think it's fair to say that. RoC didnt show up for Rad(I dont give a **** if they're triple teamed...they didnt show) and Rad didn't show for Enrage. b:bye
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i dont try any execuses i just say how things goes on..rad = atm like evo or any other guild all high lvls left rad and went to enrage or made own guild.. RoC had all high lvls back then and atm rads average lvl now is like 70+ or so and enrage and others 80+ and u still wondering why they dont defend land ? ^^
    i dont wan to def any guilds but u cant compare RoC to rad :)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    *sigh* a flamer who just talks **** about anything and anyone. You guys flamed Rad when they didn't show up to war when they had 19 wars going on. And you say that's not the same thing? Last week yeah I can understand what you're talking about. You say I don't know what I'm talking about...this coming from the person who said Evolution and Legion were still allied when Legion decided to attack Evolution when Evo was being attacked by 4-5 guilds every week. I could understand where you were coming from but don't talk **** when you yourself are full of sh**. My point was that RoC lost 1 land...gained one. I think that Rad is trying to do the same. I think it's fair to say that. RoC didnt show up for Rad(I dont give a **** if they're triple teamed...they didnt show) and Rad didn't show for Enrage. b:bye

And I still stand by what I said. It would be different if those 19 wars were on the SAME night or if even the Enrage war was the last ones on Sunday night.

BUT Enrage was the first of the wars on Friday night when they only had 2 other guilds to fight that ENTIRE day and both of those guilds had a max 1m refund on them. If you dont know what that means go ask. On top of that Enrage waited for them to still finish their wars with those other 2 guilds first.
    Yeah I think Rad can be flamed for not showing up.

As far as your evo-legion comment goes, I dont even know what your talking about, unless it was one of my weekly conspiracy theory reports. I made one of those about RK last week too. And I think another about RK the week before that. And Evo a few times, Triad a few times, radiance a few times. Actually I make one just about every week. And I take the most likely "conspiracy" people could think up for that week and I write it out. Mainly because I find it vastly amusing and often times its amazing how close they come to being true. Maybe thats why its called my weekly conspiracy report. But geez that would almost make too much sense.

Either way what you posted made no sense, and had no context in the current discussion. Trying to deflect much?

You can talk about RoC not showing all you want but the reasons and situation were much much different. And IF you did actually know anything about what was going on, then you would at least know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i dont try any execuses i just say how things goes on..rad = atm like evo or any other guild all high lvls left rad and went to enrage or made own guild.. RoC had all high lvls back then and atm rads average lvl now is like 70+ or so and enrage and others 80+ and u still wondering why they dont defend land ? ^^
    i dont wan to def any guilds but u cant compare RoC to rad :)

lmao. this' funny. RoC never had a bulk of the high levels. at the time, Rad's top 80 ended at around 83-ish if i remember correctly from my friend's info. RoC's top 80 ended at 77-ish. Rad had more than twice the amount of 90+'s that RoC did. Legion even had more 80s and 90s than RoC did.

but yea, please attack us this week. b:chuckle
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Enrage going to get their share of TWs but not this week imo
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lmao. this' funny. RoC never had a bulk of the high levels. at the time, Rad's top 80 ended at around 83-ish if i remember correctly from my friend's info. RoC's top 80 ended at 77-ish. Rad had more than twice the amount of 90+'s that RoC did. Legion even had more 80s and 90s than RoC did.

but yea, please attack us this week. b:chuckle

nvm u missed whole point...i will bid on ur land cuz u feel so uber power
    ill attack alone since there is only 2 members in my guild lvl2 leader and me
    and report and ban me for that :)
    edited April 2009
    Cat, instead of trying to argue the difference between one faction retreating and another, give some reasons why Radiance should attack or defend against Enrage.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cat, instead of trying to argue the difference between one faction retreating and another, give some reasons why Radiance should attack or defend against Enrage.

Like I said earlier.

Radiance should attack Enrage because Radiance is weak and weak guilds deserve an **** spanking every. single. week. Enrage will deliver it.

Radiance should defend when they are not handing out their asses to be spanked in which case they shall make like an uke and take it. Google that term btw.

Slave.

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1. For fun
    2. To (attempt to) kill defected over and over again
    3. To not disappoint your diminishing pool of fans
    4. To try to kill me first thing when I sit with my catshop on your gate walls
    5. To look at Clunker's lack of pants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    Nothing to say? ... just the wind blowing there, I guess...
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think Cat went to bed. Stop pressing F5 and go to sleep. There will be responses, I promise. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear
    Xsabbyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ithink enrage should attack every week untill they have all lands. That surely Triad, Evo and even Rad might stat attacking back. You have took 1k Steams, now its time to wipe off Evo, Triad, Cesar adn Rad from the map.

Sooner and later they will fight back..

That way you get your warsb:pleased
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This smells like another Radiance marathon coming up this weekend. Not a bad idea to join up with them if you want some intense TW action. From the way the current map is set up, they will be getting pounded every week for some time to come. b:victory