crack in the armor

Options

Comments

• NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Everyone's too busy riding the CQ bandwagon to come to RQ. It's sad, but true. How many times have I been attacked when 1 vs 1'ing a CQ member by a random? Too many.

Complaining about numbers? No we're just ranting that if Zen and Integrity actually took the wars seriously, CQ would have lost a land. Especially when you pulled so many to our war near the end. Hence, read my first post. That TW was the best chance of CQ losing a land in a long time. Too bad they had to **** it up.

Yes, i cohere with the fact that CQ > RQ 1 vs 1. But this event reaches beyond that.

I went inside all three wars. Even if this was a training war for Integrity and Zen I know we have learned something. We learn something from every mistake we make and it only makes us stronger. Going inside Integrity I noticed the lack of numbers they had compared to us. I think you can figure what we would do for that war.

For Zen I don't even remember being able to kill people. I don't have to tell you the strategic methods to fix this issue. It's really simple actually. It could put us at risk of they get stronger but I garentee it wont mean a thing if RQ is getting the full feel of CQs zerg.

Oh, I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your BACKTRACKERY.

So by your own guilds mouths apparently we were the biggest threat during that tw night (despite having the lowest turnout). And you've all of a sudden have backed off saying we are the worst coordinated guild.... Your moonwalk towards the exit is sexy. Let me see more <3

Of course you can't hear me you ****, I'm typing.

I never denied that you guys had been the biggest threat last night. You can even read from me that I say you guys were the biggest threat last night. Only because we failed in communication in the first couple of minutes.

You think that moonwalk towards the exit is sexy? I'll let you know it wasn't me leaving. I'm going to keep talking even if I'm wrong. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW E-THUGS DO IT SON!!!
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I'm going to keep talking even if I'm wrong.

All I wanted to hear, Bye now. <3

Time to be a weaboo f.aggot and watch my Hatsukoi Limited.

Also. Please stop blaming other guilds on us not taking a land. It's bad form tbh. We're rq we're not meant to get or expect help from others.

We're despised and because of it our guild suffers numbers wise. We have to make due with what we have and when it falls short. There is always next weekend to play :3

It was fun see you guys next week.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    All I wanted to hear, Bye now. <3

Time to be a weaboo f.aggot and watch my Hatsukoi Limited.

Also. Please stop blaming other guilds on us not taking a land. It's bad form tbh. We're rq we're not meant to get or expect help from others.

We're despised and because of it our guild suffers numbers wise. We have to make due with what we have and when it falls short. There is always next weekend to play :3

It was fun see you guys next week.

I said even "IF" I'm wrong. Doesn't mean I am wrong.

Your guild has more people than us. Stop lying.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Does CQ have only 100-110 members? (It changes rather fast with RQ, so not going to post a fixed number.)
    Also, a lot of those aren't active at all.

PS: I am not using this as an excuse to why we lost or anything, its our own fault for not having more active members. Just saying that its bs that we have more people then CQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Does CQ have only 100-110 members? (It changes rather fast with RQ, so not going to post a fixed number.)
    Also, a lot of those aren't active at all.

PS: I am not using this as an excuse to why we lost or anything, its our own fault for not having more active members. Just saying that its bs that we have more people then CQ.

Whatever makes you guys sleep at night.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I love how the CQ rely on the fact that Zen and Integrity were 'REAL' wars. ANY war that someone ASKS PERMISSION to ATTACK ANOTHER GUILDS LAND is NOT, NOT a real war. Integrity didn't even pull cats? It also strikes me as funny how it's only the faceless CQ accounts arguing their points here, such as RQ is bad.

Some of CQs core is good, some decent, but the rest of CQ is terrible. Because they joined the guild for money and don't have any idea how to PvP. But hey, you're on top. Maybe when some guilds grow some balls you'll understand how RQ 'fell' (although, I think it was the best thing that ever happened to our guild) and stop giving us this bull**** of how yesterday was a '3v1'.

'goodnight column'
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I love how the CQ rely on the fact that Zen and Integrity were 'REAL' wars. ANY war that someone ASKS PERMISSION to ATTACK ANOTHER GUILDS LAND is NOT, NOT a real war. Integrity didn't even pull cats? It also strikes me as funny how it's only the faceless CQ accounts arguing their points here, such as RQ is bad.

Some of CQs core is good, some decent, but the rest of CQ is terrible. Because they joined the guild for money and don't have any idea how to PvP. But hey, you're on top. Maybe when some guilds grow some balls you'll understand how RQ 'fell' (although, I think it was the best thing that ever happened to our guild) and stop giving us this bull**** of how yesterday was a '3v1'.

'goodnight column'

Uhm, all because it wasn't a real war doesn't change the fact that we lacked numbers to fight the real one.

No one said anything about the rest of Conqueror being terrible. If they were terrible you guys would have no room to say they are because you can't beat our terribles. Don't talk about terribles that are in guild for salary because as I recall you thought about joining CQ becuase you were broke. I could quote almost every crying word you said like the dog you showed me you were that day.

You say grow some balls? What's wrong with you? Your guild is the only guild along side Spectral and Riot that hate us. stfu with your poor logic.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Who is CQ? Or what is CQ? Never heard of them/it/thing.
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Amour talks as if he's pro, he plans to get to 90 and put 90 gears on and stop leveling, because to RQ pros, 90 is endgame.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't talk about terribles that are in guild for salary because as I recall you thought about joining CQ becuase you were broke. I could quote almost every crying word you said like the dog you showed me you were that day.

LOL?
    You mean as I talked to you saying IDK, because Pandora was inactive and all but RageQuit is my home and I tried leaving it already, it doesn't work. And you said you respected that of me?

Yes, sounds like I was whining for money. I have an alt with a herc, I don't need salary. I mean I know you're a troll Xtacy, but you gotta have something to show for your claims. If I wanted to be in CQ I would be in CQ, seeing as I've been offered spots quite a few times before.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We dont take mages that thinks 90 is endgame.
    We have enough pro level 100+ mages already.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We dont take mages that thinks 90 is endgame.
    We have enough pro level 100+ mages already.

When have I said 90 was endgame?
    Lushess isn't pro, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No one said anything about the rest of Conqueror being terrible..

Gathering mats, I force of will Tiff to get a rubstone...
    But she pulled out a nix after hellsparking so I ran.

So Link shows up behind me as tiff and I head to safezone and I don't see him until he spouts his mouth.

So I blink into him and ravage him.

So he calls me out then 'lags' how convenient. +5 gear and +6 weapon can't save you from dying to a LA mage with +2 gear apparently.

Case and point, I would disown any RQ archer who did that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My dragon likes you too
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    My dragon likes you too

Congrats, you can zerk crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh my days all this for little o' me's post. Um I will tell things from my point. Cant say anything for the Zen war or the RQ war wasnt there. I was in the Integrity war b:surrender. I can say though there was never any real concern with the RQ war, but for anybody to say that RQ wasnt the biggest threat thats funny lol. As far as the Integrity war there were catas. They sent catas several times. I can say that no one was pulled from the Integ war to go to the RQ war; cant say if people were pulled from Zen or not. Dont think too many were. From what everybody said Zen had some coordination and did good for theirselves. Integrity did good but were just outlvled. All in all fun wars. I really think people are looking way too far into this really b:bye
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You know, to properly prove a point, it would be more convincing if unedited screenshots were provided. You know, dont crop anything out and just show the whole SS when you press print screen.
    Lushess isn't pro, lol.

Says the level 87 mage. Get 13 more levels.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As long as people aren't afraid to attack and people continue to level then CQ will eventually fall, yes.

CQ can support a war on 3 fronts which is a big accomplishment, but I'd be more impressed if they could support one on 6-9 fronts, and I think they'd happily accept the challenge.

Start bidding for the future. Stop QQing about the past.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As long as people aren't afraid to attack and people continue to level then CQ will eventually fall, yes.

CQ can support a war on 3 fronts which is a big accomplishment, but I'd be more impressed if they could support one on 6-9 fronts, and I think they'd happily accept the challenge.

Start bidding for the future. Stop QQing about the past.

Yeah, I don't think there can be 6 wars at once. 4 tops I think, if you actually occupy ALL of the war time slots, which would mean that every single one of those guilds would have to be pumped with power, because there are less chances that the powerhouse guilds will have a conveniently joint hour. That, or, another more powerful guild appears.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How unfortunate.

Of course they don't have to all be at the same time.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Congrats, you can zerk crit.

Was just pointing out that posting that SS with your supreme damage log was meaningless.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL?
    You mean as I talked to you saying IDK, because Pandora was inactive and all but RageQuit is my home and I tried leaving it already, it doesn't work. And you said you respected that of me?

Yes, sounds like I was whining for money. I have an alt with a herc, I don't need salary. I mean I know you're a troll Xtacy, but you gotta have something to show for your claims. If I wanted to be in CQ I would be in CQ, seeing as I've been offered spots quite a few times before.

What makes you think you would not have been denied from CQ? Don't act as if we wanted you desperately. That very unlikely.

If only I had pro screen shots like you you would look pretty stupid right now.
    Lushess isn't pro, lol.

You're one to talk mister 1 shot with a lvl 8 thunder weild. Baddie
    Gathering mats, I force of will Tiff to get a rubstone...
    But she pulled out a nix after hellsparking so I ran.

So Link shows up behind me as tiff and I head to safezone and I don't see him until he spouts his mouth.

So I blink into him and ravage him.

So he calls me out then 'lags' how convenient. +5 gear and +6 weapon can't save you from dying to a LA mage with +2 gear apparently.

Case and point, I would disown any RQ archer who did that.

Ok? You make it sound as if some of RQ aren't bad. Every guild has bad people but again we never said the rest of CQ sucked. This proves no point at all. Wow, I never seen anyone show off 2 shotting people when that person is in fact a 1 shot. Good job.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    supamoke wrote: »
    Just an outside observers perspective.

RQ is dying and crying, spreading lies and propaganda the whole way down.

CQ is playing with all these guilds and could have downed Integ, and Zen pretty quick, but kept it competitive and fun while they held off RQ

RQ was strong, might have been a real contender but are not a real challenge to CQ anymore.

Zen and Integ are up and coming guilds with little TW experience but starting to reach levels to be competitive. Hopefully they don't become cocky a-holes in the process.

There are a few other up and comers but CQ still has the strangle hold. GZ still the best of the rest, and RQ are the cranky soon-to-be has beens of Lost City.

I bet you're an outsider [/sarcasm]

We didn't bring extra in you ****.

We allowed you to hit our crystal so you continue to attack us based on the false notion that you may stand a chance.

Again. We didn't bring extra in. It was the same amount we started with.

And we don't zerg, ever. We just have alot of active PKers. We just gonna tell em to stay away because failures will QQ and say its unfair?
    Grasping at straws.

You know what they call bad sportsmen?

People who make excuses when they fail.

The irony of these 2 statements... Tbh, people that make excuses period are bad sportsmen. People that try to lie to cover up their mistakes are even worse... LLama, why such a poor sport? Pandora drop one to many blade tempests on your head when you two were young?
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What makes you think you would not have been denied from CQ? Don't act as if we wanted you desperately. That very unlikely.

If only I had pro screen shots like you you would look pretty stupid right now.

You're one to talk mister 1 shot with a lvl 8 thunder weild. Baddie

Ok? You make it sound as if some of RQ aren't bad. Every guild has bad people but again we never said the rest of CQ sucked. This proves no point at all. Wow, I never seen anyone show off 2 shotting people when that person is in fact a 1 shot. Good job.

Your constant attempts to degrade everyone and claim there is no points to their posts, and failing to prove anything is amazing. True forum troll [/sarcasm]

Git owt uv mi foramz! b:angry

Btw, "if" doesn't cover up the point that you admit that you continue talking even when your wrong. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well at least some people from both sides make valid points. We were told by a few different people that there were no catas in Integ war.
    We were also told by people in the other two guilds fighting that during the war CQ members said they had to go to RQ war.
    I don't know if it was 65 or 80 people at the end and to be honest it doesn't matter, We lost GG CQ. I do know that towards the end of the RQ / CQ war a lot more members of CQ were poured into it, So lol @ people who say other wise.

Fun wars or not, Id like to see an attack by RQ/Integ/Zen/Spectral/Riot on CQ lands. It's just one of those things that I don't think there is enough people working together to achieve.

On world pvp, In RQ guild chat at least / vent. It's true that members mention that they rolled 4 v 6 + or w/e just being out numbered by other guilds, Of course other members ask if they want help, Most of the time it's "Nah that wouldn't be fair" or "Nah too many we're dippin outa here"

Not saying RQ is PvP gods or we **** every other guild or we don't gank other guilds too we definitively do, my point just being most of the time its a few people from RQ up against. Integ, Zen, CQ, Riot, Spectral at the same time.(Not all 5 at once of course) Lots of times its a party or two of RQ versus 3 or more guilds at once. We don't always win but who does? We come out on top enough in world pvp that's something to be said in itself imo. Sure you can say the same **** since the beginning of the server "You did it to yourselves" or something along those lines.

Lastly I feel like it's said enough it feels like RQ are beating a dead horse. Land or no land, RQ isn't going anywhere I think that's something everyone should understand. We'll take land / lose it whatever it's just one part of the game. It seems really stupid to me when people keep saying were going to be wiped and lose members lol. This is it what RQ is; made up of is its CORE.

anyways im so sick of hearing about CQ on the forums in the LC section, New topic pls :3
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Initially they didn't. But when RQ got the CQ crystal to 40% they freaked out and called people out of other wars.

And of course, they were able to do this because in the OTHER wars there was no threat of losing. (No catapults)

PvE f@ggotry in lost city imo.

shut your hole and lvl up.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cei98 wrote: »
    shut your hole and lvl up.

Shut it, you hoe, and buy some hoes, and dig a hole through your ****. Then buy a hoe to cover up the hole you dig with a hoe.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Asma - Lost City
    Asma - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    Well at least some people from both sides make valid points. We were told by a few different people that there were no catas in Integ war.
    We were also told by people in the other two guilds fighting that during the war CQ members said they had to go to RQ war.
    I don't know if it was 65 or 80 people at the end and to be honest it doesn't matter, We lost GG CQ. I do know that towards the end of the RQ / CQ war a lot more members of CQ were poured into it, So lol @ people who say other wise.

Fun wars or not, Id like to see an attack by RQ/Integ/Zen/Spectral/Riot on CQ lands. It's just one of those things that I don't think there is enough people working together to achieve.

On world pvp, In RQ guild chat at least / vent. It's true that members mention that they rolled 4 v 6 + or w/e just being out numbered by other guilds, Of course other members ask if they want help, Most of the time it's "Nah that wouldn't be fair" or "Nah too many we're dippin outa here"

Not saying RQ is PvP gods or we **** every other guild or we don't gank other guilds too we definitively do, my point just being most of the time its a few people from RQ up against. Integ, Zen, CQ, Riot, Spectral at the same time.(Not all 5 at once of course) Lots of times its a party or two of RQ versus 3 or more guilds at once. We don't always win but who does? We come out on top enough in world pvp that's something to be said in itself imo. Sure you can say the same **** since the beginning of the server "You did it to yourselves" or something along those lines.

Lastly I feel like it's said enough it feels like RQ are beating a dead horse. Land or no land, RQ isn't going anywhere I think that's something everyone should understand. We'll take land / lose it whatever it's just one part of the game. It seems really stupid to me when people keep saying were going to be wiped and lose members lol. This is it what RQ is; made up of is its CORE.

anyways im so sick of hearing about CQ on the forums in the LC section, New topic pls :3
    tl;dr QQ, We lost Calvin RQ is pro at pvp.
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Btw, "if" doesn't cover up the point that you admit that you continue talking even when your wrong. GG.

"If" covers "If I was wrong I'd still continue to talk." Not like I didn't add that in there buddy. But then again we all have different opinions.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "If" covers "If I was wrong I'd still continue to talk." Not like I didn't add that in there buddy. But then again we all have different opinions.

Which also means their is potential that you have been wrong before and continued to spread your fail all over the forums. Btw, it's more than potential. Especially considering all the CQ talk about the last war contradicting each other rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.