crack in the armor

Ninloth - Lost City
Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Tonight proved that Conq isnt all that. They struggled with the wars. I mean RQ and Zen got people into Conq's base. Even pissed on the crystal a little.Just goes to show the 'great' Conqueror isnt what you guys think they are. They will fall sooner rather than later b:cute
Post edited by Ninloth - Lost City on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Tonight proved that Conq isnt all that. They struggled with the wars. I mean RQ and Zen got people into Conq's base. Even pissed on the crystal a little.Just goes to show the 'great' Conqueror isnt what you guys think they are. They will fall sooner rather than later b:cute

they tried the BL tactic except....they actually defended all three wars
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    defend all three wars? Zen and integ are pushovers. Integrity brought seventy and didn't even pull carts. They just fought in the middle.

So RQ gets CQ crystal to 40%... and then CQ brings in a full eighty players, because the other wars yield no risk.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    for Pandora
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    defend all three wars? Zen and integ are pushovers. Integrity brought seventy and didn't even pull carts. They just fought in the middle.

So RQ gets CQ crystal to 40%... and then CQ brings in a full eighty players, because the other wars yield no risk.

11x ppl were online at war time, i doubt they sent 80 vs u and 15 to the other wars. and zen and integ aren't pushovers, they have some 9x..a couple
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You are disgracing the word "war" when you mention CQ vs Zen and CQ vs Integ.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Is spreading your propaganda the only thing you can do? If you spent as much time playing the game rather than thinking of the next stupid **** to post maybe you would be able to compete, just maybe.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    You are disgracing the word "war" when you mention CQ vs Zen and CQ vs Integ.

oh come on, there were worse this week
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Okay warmachine, I'm sorry. Next time ill remember that a war where carts aren't pulled is a real war. I'll also remember the fact that just because the game won't let you in a full TW doesn't mean there's 80 people in it.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    People tried to get into our war and it was full... That's coming from more than 1 person that tried it, people could not get into CQ vs RQ war in the last 10 mins of it.
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    ur sources are horrible....seriously there was 120 something (yea not 11x)online during war time. I'm not the smartest person in the world but i don't think daikoku or elayne would send 80 ppl to RQ war and 30- to the other wars
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Initially they didn't. But when RQ got the CQ crystal to 40% they freaked out and called people out of other wars.

And of course, they were able to do this because in the OTHER wars there was no threat of losing. (No catapults)

PvE f@ggotry in lost city imo.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    Initially they didn't. But when RQ got the CQ crystal to 40% they freaked out and called people out of other wars.

The only reason the crystal got that low is because somehow the scouts were blind and we only learned that you were on the crystal from gc once we were at your base gates. We weren't even remotely struggling even with the initial 40 people we had.

I probably sound like a **** but you're outgeared and outleveled, this game isn't skill dependent therefore no matter what you try, you're gonna get **** on.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • syl
    edited April 2009

And of course, they were able to do this because in the OTHER wars there was no threat of losing. (No catapults)

PvE f@ggotry in lost city imo.

but even after RQ war when cq flooded the other wars integrity was doing some major pushing, and even zen got into base. you telling me that they couldn't break a crystal if cq had 30- ppl in either?
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    The only reason the crystal got that low is because somehow the scouts were blind and we only learned that you were on the crystal from gc once we were at your base gates. We weren't even remotely struggling even with the initial 40 people we had.

I probably sound like a **** but you're outgeared and outleveled, this game isn't skill dependent therefore no matter what you try, you're gonna get **** on.

Actually i was on the cart party. Asero scouted us at point seven, the junction on lane C from our base to yours. You should have had enough time to prepare.

This game isnt skill dependant? We had >40 people in the TW and we were holding your attacks for 33 minutes.
    syl wrote: »
    but even after RQ war when cq flooded the other wars integrity was doing some major pushing, and even zen got into base. you telling me that they couldn't break a crystal if cq had 30- ppl in either?

Only carts do damage to crystals. it doesnt matter if eighty people are in there. No carts=no threat.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It went down more then once, the first push did a ton but it did go down further afterwards, otherwise it would have regen'd a fair bit considering the length of the war.

Still something was seriously wrong. Hardly any CQ at the start, no towers, cata pullers without hp herio (irpanda). Had integrity actually try to win and use their carts this might have gone pretty bad for CQ...
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I am sorry, did you think with 120, or even 130 ppl, you could win all 3 wars when none ended in 5 mins?

Strategy 1:
    Divide your members by 3, get rolled in the RQ war 40vs40 (we had no more than 45 ppl actually in the war, and we had 51 or so online due to new recruits that couldn't attend *coughenvycough*.
    At the same time, if Zen and Integ actually pulled catas, Integrity had 70 or so ppl in the war, so they would have zerk rolled you too.
    Zen....Zen had tumeric, he would prob **** 1vs40 while pulling cata. Alright not really, but they could prob gather 40 ppl and hold you off for long enough.

Strategy 2 (what really happened):
    Start of trying to end the first war in 3 mins, fail cuz that's impossible, and while RQ **** crystal with only 40 ppl in that war, switch half your ppl from Zen into RQ to make it 60vs40, then when you get pushed back, add in the other 20 people that should have been in the integrity war (cuz apparently they weren't pulling catas at all), making it 80vs40. Then get a bunch of ppl still trying to enter the RQ war to let us know we got an 80vs 40 going on, and the other 2 wars are a joke.

If you had even numbers in all 3 wars, you would have lost 2.

Edit: Considering we had Elayne, Chaotic, Mikoto, Xtacy, Fiddy, GodEvil, pandalord, S, Droga, Mezzy, Mieze?(not sure, might have been mezzy), Boroque, RainRush....and you know, any other high lvl you can think of (lushess wasn't there, and I didn't see Spirea). That's 13 of the high lvl people I saw, no warriors or only 3 of the WBs that I actually saw. I wanna know who the **** was in the other wars, because integrity and zen could have easily killed 40 ppl of whatever was left.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009

This game isnt skill dependant? We had >40 people in the TW and we were holding your attacks for 33 minutes

I thought we were the ones defending?

Strategy 1:
    Divide your members by 3, get rolled in the RQ war 40vs40 (we had no more than 45 ppl actually in the war, and we had 51 or so online due to new recruits that couldn't attend *coughenvycough*.
    At the same time, if Zen and Integ actually pulled catas, Integrity had 70 or so ppl in the war, so they would have zerk rolled you too.
    Zen....Zen had tumeric, he would prob **** 1vs40 while pulling cata. Alright not really, but they could prob gather 40 ppl and hold you off for long enough.

How can you even claim we would get rolled in 40vs40? You do realize we would of played much safer aka not rush with our DDs down mid lane and camp your at your gate. So if our scout fails it will have little effect in that case.
    Start of trying to end the first war in 3 mins, fail cuz that's impossible, and while RQ **** crystal with only 40 ppl in that war, switch half your ppl from Zen into RQ to make it 60vs40, then when you get pushed back, add in the other 20 people that should have been in the integrity war (cuz apparently they weren't pulling catas at all), making it 80vs40. Then get a bunch of ppl still trying to enter the RQ war to let us know we got an 80vs 40 going on, and the other 2 wars are a joke.

We never had 80 in your war. we had max 60-65 at the end.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think RageQuit is stronger than Conqueror. I mean, that 1 land proves it to be true. They don't even need Zen or Integrity to help them. b:chuckle
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Where's the RQ peps o.o?

It's lonely in here.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • syl
    edited April 2009

If you had even numbers in all 3 wars, you would have lost 2.
    CQ forums wrote:
    some of these wars are fun so let them come to us and practice our defense

so much for trying to win the war in the first 3 mins right. i love how u think u know how everything went down. And again, the only reason u got into the base was because of ur leet ninja skills and of course the failure detection of the scouts to spot ppl with the glowing red catapult icon above their head.

Anyway keep talking about how u **** them even though u lost b:bye
    EDIT:

Edit: Considering we had Elayne, Chaotic, Mikoto, Xtacy, Fiddy, GodEvil, pandalord, S, Droga, Mezzy, Mieze?(not sure, might have been mezzy), Boroque, RainRush....and you know, any other high lvl you can think of (lushess wasn't there, and I didn't see Spirea). That's 13 of the high lvl people I saw, no warriors or only 3 of the WBs that I actually saw. I wanna know who the **** was in the other wars, because integrity and zen could have easily killed 40 ppl of whatever was left.

ooo u have no clue, most of the ppl u named aren't even on cqs 1st or 2nd pages. trust, there was plenty more spread around

Hint: CQ's first page= full 99+
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    When has CQ ever won a world PvP with RQ without zerking? Point made.

I knew you were going to say you never tried to zerk them in 3 mins, because I thoght about changing that because I knew it wasn't going to happen when the other 2 guilds asked permission to atk you....If you did zerk the first war with enough ppl to win in 5-6 mins, you still would have given RQ enough time to get to your crystal and done 30% dmg or something. If integrity didn;t have their balls in your vice at that time, they would have had to go 70vs your leftovers, and let's face it, with your top 20 ppl in RQ war, they would pretty much roll over the 80x by simply outnumbering you. We would last 10+ mins, and they can win in 1 push.

Best case scenario, you would lose 1 terrtory, worst case, you would have lost 2 territories if Zen could handle the first rush when you had to pull out for RQ.
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    omg when rq had the resources u would always always zerk. remember in swamp? kill one BL or RQ and 5 from each side would come. now that cq has the resources it's "oh no, CQ zerg coming QQ" stfu and get **** more b:bye
  • TheDamnTruth - Lost City
    TheDamnTruth - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My QQ detector is going off.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I never said you shouldn't zerk, it's a pretty legit strategy. You can't handle it? Zerg. I am trying to point out that you zerked our war and don't acknowledge it.
    edited April 2009
    I heard RQ has a lot of people but choose not to bring all of them because they play with honour and never outnumber their opponents.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I just said we had 51 online in the end, and maybe 5 didn't have 100 hours, and a few others were afk working or something.

And yes, in world PvP, RQ hears "we are rolling ppl 4v6" and everyone asks "do you need help", which is swiftly followed by "no, that would be op". Happens several times per day.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Zen and Integrity were fun wars, wasn't meant to zerk and **** their faces. All we did was start with even numbers and slowly send more to RQ war to go sht on you guys so we could have an even, fun fight with the other two guilds.

Why don't you QQ about yesterday when we zerked you with 80 people and spawn camped you the whole time.

Oh and really, should give Zen more credit. I don't know about Integrity but the fight with Zen was a lot of fun. They actually started to break through our defense towards the end. Don't know why RQ acts so high and mighty when I can imagine them being on even ground or even losing to Zen/Integrity.

Of course if you did lose to them your only QQ excuse would be you got zerked. Just a common excuse for a guild that is dieing once again.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You didn't have 3 wars yesterday, it was obvious. You did today, you shouldn't have had 80 ppl in our war. It happened, yet you deny the fact that you did (in the end). Our HQ was at 40% before the final push when you had 80 ppl in the war, 100% 10 mins in when you didn't completely outnumber us.

How was 70 integ vs 30 CQ even or fun btw? I know integ isn't great but they can have all 7x and 8x and stil beat you 70vs30.

We would lose against any guild that brings 80 vs 40 when they have pretty much the same levels we do, in fact integrity or zen would both probably win 60vs40 against us.

All I ever asked for was for you guys to admit you had 80 people, and stop trying to convince anyone otherwise, it was 80 vs 45 in the last 10 mins, and integrity could have taken a land from you if they were pulling catas. The only reason why Zen might not have done that is because I don't think they could send much more than we could in TW, so they wouldn't have 60-70 ppl to zerk your 30 and win.
  • supamoke
    supamoke Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just an outside observers perspective.

RQ is dying and crying, spreading lies and propaganda the whole way down.

CQ is playing with all these guilds and could have downed Integ, and Zen pretty quick, but kept it competitive and fun while they held off RQ

RQ was strong, might have been a real contender but are not a real challenge to CQ anymore.

Zen and Integ are up and coming guilds with little TW experience but starting to reach levels to be competitive. Hopefully they don't become cocky a-holes in the process.

There are a few other up and comers but CQ still has the strangle hold. GZ still the best of the rest, and RQ are the cranky soon-to-be has beens of Lost City.
    edited April 2009
    You didn't have 3 wars yesterday, it was obvious. You did today, you shouldn't have had 80 ppl in our war. It happened, yet you deny the fact that you did (in the end). Our HQ was at 40% before the final push when you had 80 ppl in the war, 100% 10 mins in when you didn't completely outnumber us.

How was 70 integ vs 30 CQ even or fun btw? I know integ isn't great but they can have all 7x and 8x and stil beat you 70vs30.

We would lose against any guild that brings 80 vs 40 when they have pretty much the same levels we do, in fact integrity or zen would both probably win 60vs40 against us.

All I ever asked for was for you guys to admit you had 80 people, and stop trying to convince anyone otherwise, it was 80 vs 45 in the last 10 mins, and integrity could have taken a land from you if they were pulling catas. The only reason why Zen might not have done that is because I don't think they could send much more than we could in TW, so they wouldn't have 60-70 ppl to zerk your 30 and win.

Yes, we admit it, we admit our victory. Cry more.